Marinette's Fateful Trip To G...

Por stfu_imbetterthanyou

Hello! I'm not really good with descriptions so I'll just give you the basics... Lila succeeded in taking awa... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Authors Note
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Hello Louise.
Chapter 5
Thanks!
Chapter 6
1K!!!
Next Update In A Week
2K 😱
Chapter 8
Thank you!!
Hey
omg im back
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 7

2.8K 84 42
Por stfu_imbetterthanyou

Marinette and her brothers excitedly stepped out of the car. After thanking Bernard and waving him goodbye, they looked over to the bus that was parked by the school. Miss Bustier was yelling angrily at the bus driver, demanding that he drive to the airport immediately.

"Ma'am, we are missing three students and the plane is taking off in over 3 hours - " "I don't care! Lila said the plane is early, so we must leave now! It's those silly students' fault that they are not here early, so hurry up and go!" Miss Bustier screeched hysterically.

Upon hearing this, Marinette, Luka, and Adrien quickly unloaded their suitcases from the boot and rushed over to the bus.

(Most people in Australia call the back of the car the boot. Idk what other ppl call it; I've heard some call it a trunk? Anyways I just thought that I would clarify that for the non-Australian readers. Btw If you find my little author's notes annoying and unnecessary just tell me, and I'll cut them back. But now you are cultured on car part names in Australia I guess. Anyways...)

"Wait! We're here!" they exclaimed. They handed their suitcases to the bus driver, who promptly placed them beneath the bus with the others. They knew that no matter what they said, Miss Bustier would side by Lila, so they simply ignored her scolding and climbed aboard.

Inside, everyone was seated in rows of two, the only empty seats were next to Lila, Chloe, and Kagami. Marinette went and sat with Chloe, Luka with Kagami and Adrien regrettably sat with Lila, who clung to his arm and began to blabber about her interview earlier that morning. Discreetly pulling out his phone, which he always did when forced to sit with Liela, (haha get it? LIEla? Lol I'm so funny. Jk I copied it off another fic, idk which fic tho, cuz like ten million do the exact same thing) he pressed the recording button so he could save all of her tales as evidence for later.

After everyone was seated and quiet, Lila dramatically wailed, "Oh no! Now we are all going to be so late, Dami-boo will be so upset!". Alya and the others comforted her from their seats and shot Marinette and Luka furious glares. These were simply ignored. However, Marinette couldn't help but feel thankful for Lila's outburst, as it had diverted most of the attention away from her and her siblings.

Soon, the bus took off towards the airport, and nobody could contain their excitement. Everyone was chatting excitedly with the people around them. However, the same could not be said for poor Adrien, who was stuck with Lila, listening to her fictional tales of wonder. Thankfully, Lila was too engrossed in her make-believe tales to bother MG during the bus ride, but they doubted this peace would remain once they arrived at the airport.

After a surprisingly fun 45-minute bus trip, the class arrived at the airport. As they headed out the door, Lila, who was in front of Marinette, purposely threw herself off the stair and onto the cement floor. "OW, omg Marinette why would you do that?" she wailed, clutching her wrist in fake pain.

Marinette simply rolled her eyes and exited the bus. She strolled past Lila, who was still bawling on the ground, and replied "I don't have time for your cr@p Lila, so shut up and get over yourself". Alya and the others rushed out of the bus to comfort Lila, and Sabrina handed Lila what she had retrieved from somewhere within her suitcase of 'just in cases' (if you've watched the episode Star Train you'll get it).

MG grabbed their suitcases from under the bus, and headed into the airport, ignoring the angry shouting of the rest of their class.

Once MG arrived at the reception, they walked up to a free receptionist. "Hi, my name's Marinette Stone. Could we please get the tickets for Gotham? There should be 18 tickets, thanks." Marinette asked politely.

The woman smiled at her kindness and happily printed out the classes' tickets. As they were being printed, the rest of the class arrived chattering loudly, Marinette politely asked the receptionist for their tickets, which quickly she printed out, and began to read aloud.

"Okay so I have economy tickets for Ivan Bruel, Alya Cesaire, Juleka Couffaine, Mylene Haprele, Max Kante, Alix Kubdel, Nathaniel Kurtzburg, Nino Lahiffe, Rose Lavillant, Le Chien Kim, Sabrina Raincomprix, Lila Rossi and Caline Bustier" she smiled, handing them to Miss Bustier to be distributed. "Finally, I have 5 first-class tickets for Marinette Stone, Luka Stone, Adrien Stone, Chloe Bourgeois, and Kagami Tsurugi.".

"WHAT!" screeched Lila. "I WON THOSE TICKETS! MARINETTE STOLE THEM! I SHOULD BE IN FIRST CLASS, NOT HER!".

"YEA!" backed Alya, appalled that Marinette was receiving what was rightfully Lila's. In their minds, if it were not for Lila, Bruce Wayne never would have picked their essay. Alya, in a fit of rage, leaped forward towards Marinette to snatch the tickets from her hands. Marinette quickly dodged her and Alya fell to the floor. Her fall had been small as her jump had been weak, so the fall simply left her dirty and annoyed. "URGH!" she scoffed indignantly, "Just give us the tickets you selfish b*tch!".

The receptionist, seeing what was going on, rushed to Marinette's aid. "Oh, I am terribly sorry dear, but the tickets cannot be changed at such short notice. I would love to help, but unfortunately, nothing can be done. Please make your way over to security now." She explained in a sickly-sweet voice. Alya and Lila gritted their teeth and begrudgingly complied. As the class walked away, the receptionist winked at Marinette, who in turn smiled and mouthed a quick thank you.

After checking in through security, the class headed over to gate 8, where their plane would be taking off in an hour. Once placing their carry-on bags on empty chairs, they decided to wander around the airport shops to pass time. MG went one way, and the rest of the class, including Miss Bustier, went the other way.

After a few minutes of walking through fast-food restaurants and other irrelevant shops, the bright sign of a sweet store labelled 'Sarah's Sweet Store' caught Marinette's eye. "LOLLIES!" she exclaimed and ran into it; the others close behind her. Inside, walls of chocolates, lollipops, and chewy lollies lined the walls, their bright coloured packaging drawing them forward.

For the next half an hour, they selected bags full of lollies to last them the plane trip, and at least a week in Gotham (although they would probably be devoured in a couple of days). They all got the basic chewy lollies and plain chocolates and then discovered flavoured chocolates of all their favourite things. Chloe bought honey-infused chocolates, Adrien mint chocolate, Marinette cherry, and Luka green tea. Kagami even managed to find chilli flavoured chocolate!

MG joyfully skipped out of the store, arms full to the brim with bags of sweets. Suddenly, the intercom boomed "Flight 17238, Paris to Gotham, First Class is boarding now. Business and Economy classes will board shortly. Please make your way to gate 8.". Their eyes widened - that was their flight.

They rushed as quickly as they could to their seats, where they put their lollies in their bags, picked them, and walked to the man checking their tickets. After successfully getting through, they walked down the path and a flight of stairs onto the runway. Their hair and clothes billowed in the cool morning wind, and they hurried to climb up the stairs and into the aircraft. Once inside, they were greeted by a flight attendant, who double-checked their tickets before motioning for them to follow another lady to their seats.

This is what they looked like:

They each had their own separate mini rooms next to each other. After settling into their rooms, a woman's voice echoed through their cabins going through the basic safety measures etcetera. As the plane zoomed down the runway, preparing for take-off, Marinette pulled her sketchbook out of her backpack, as a sudden burst of inspiration hit. Her designs were full of beautiful blues and whites, like the clouds she was flying into.

After what seemed like an eternity, the seatbelt light flickered off, and Marinette leaped from her seat. Opening the door, she was faced with the rest of her friends all gathered in the hall. They decided as a collective to all hang out in Kagami and Luka's room, as they had asked to purchase a 'couples' suite. For the remainder of the flight, they played card games, chatted, and versed each other in online games. They filmed a couple of TikTok's, which after being posted went viral. As they each had over 100 million subscribers, people were dying to know where they were all going. They ignored such comments, agreeing to surprise people later once they arrived.

(DON'T LAUGH AT THE TIKTOK SH*T - I WAS HAVING A BRAIN MALFUNCTION AND COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING BETTER. I WANTED TO MAKE IT MODERN/RELATABLE SORTA. JUST GO WITH IT.)

Thankfully, as they were in first class, Lila was unable to pester them. Time seemed to fly, just as they were, and before they knew it, they were asked to take their seats and prepare for landing. After a smooth landing, they gathered their things and headed off the plane. Once they arrived at the luggage pickup, they retrieved their luggage and waited for Miss Bustier and the rest of the class to show up. But after waiting for over 10 minutes, they realised that the class was not late - they had already left without them!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hi guys!

I am so sorry for not updating, I know it has been forever. I have been really busy, but I promise to never make you guys wait like that again.

Anyways, shoutout to my friend Disini, who recently got covid. Hope you get well soon!

I hope you all like how the story is going so far.

Since I am bored, i'll shoutout anyone who comments positively or asks for a shoutout.

ALSO, thanks for 1.7K READS HOLY SH*T!

I literally only wrote this because I was bored and running out of Damienette fics to read lol.

Anyways, until next time!

iVy

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

210K 4.5K 14
so I decided to make a fanfiction where Marinette is poison Ivy's daughter. And before you ask the father is unknown. She is taken away from poison I...
93K 2.3K 32
1st Place in Lukanette: 3/22/21 1st Place in Adrigami: 12/7/23 1st Place in LukaCoufaine: 4/26/21 (Subtle difference) 3rd Place in LukaCouffaine: 4/7...
871K 19.4K 39
C O M P L E T E D ✕♛✕♕✕ "What about the promise we made when we were kids, Mari," He smiled. I felt shocked he remembered my nickname. That smile.. A...
215K 3.6K 52
Marinette suffers a life threatening disease. Only her parents know until she bumps into Adrien at the hospital. She begs him to keep it a secret an...