Bound to happen

Madhavi_sneha

Mahabharata There are many beliefs on it, some say it's an epic,some say it's a myth and so much more, but fo... Еще

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Announcement
Chapter 2
CAST
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
HELLO EVERYONE
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
THE MAHAJAN'S (ONE SHOT 1)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
‼️ IMPORTANT, DON'T IGNORE ‼️
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
★GOD'S EMERGENCY MEETING★
Chapter 26
Sneak peek ( Chapter 27 )
‼️ IMPORTANT DON'T IGNORE 2‼️
★𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲★
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
𑁍 Adhvika and her Travel bags 𑁍
❀ Adhvika's Aesthetics ❀
Chapter 30
❁Adhvika's Aesthetics-2❁
Chapter 31
TRAILER OF BOUND TO HAPPEN
Chapter 32
‼️IMPORTANT ISSUE, ADHVI IN TROUBLE ‼️
Chapter 33
◦•●◉✿ Shri Krishna in Kaliyuga ✿◉●•◦
Chapter 34
CAST-2
༺✧ Questions ✧༻
Chapter 35 (a)
༺✧Answers✧༻
Chapter 35 (sneak peek)
༺✧Answers-2✧༻
★The Quad's Bet (One Shot)★
Adhvika's Note
Chapter 35(b)

Chapter 27

1.2K 91 243
Madhavi_sneha

A/n:- Hi!! My dear readers!!
I am here to sincerely thank you all for reading, voting and commenting on my book, all these reads, votes and comments are so precious to me. Thank you so much 💖. Do continue to support me like this, *Author slightly bowing in a thankful manner* bye for now guys.*Author waving her hands and leaves.*

Oh yeah!! I have updated in two days just for you all, yeah I wrote 8K words in two days. *Author sighs in exhaustion* okay then enjoy!!

ADHVIKA'S POV

Oh boy!!
.
.

You have got some nerves don't you?

.
.

You really thought that you can scare me?
I scoffed. Not even in your dreams.
.
.

Do you even know who am I?

.
.

I am the Great Princess Adhvika Mahajan.
Well I have upgraded my name, which I should have done before, but I kinda forget in my busy and adventurous life you know, not to forget my great life.

Anyway, back to the topic.

How dare you glare at me like that?
Ha!! The audacity.
I will never ever get scared of you, you get that!!, I the Great Princess Adhvika will ne-

"Princess why are you glaring murderously at that poor letter from an hour to be precise? " Dhanvik questioned with a curious expression.

I threw him a look of disbelief. How can he call that evil letter a poor one? Can't he see the smug look it's sending in my direction?

Nu-uh!! You don't get to be cocky on me, you evil letter, I bet you are possessed by a demon spirit.

Oh my goodness!
Why does this feels like Conjuring movie or Annabelle where a doll or a toy is possessed?

Oh God!!
What on earth am I going to do, if this letter is possessed by a demonic spirit and that spirit tries to possess me?
There ain't no church here, bro!!

Well damm!! I am doomed.

Ofcourse Father is also absent, and no I am not talking about my illegally adopted father in Karnata dynasty, I am talking about Christian father (Priest) in the church.

Oh my god!! There are no exorcist here, that means no one can perform exorcism on me to take out that demonic spirit which had some guts to possess my great self.

Oh God!! I am going to die or I am going to kill others, I don't know why the second option seems better than the first one though.

Uh!! Forget about what I just said !!

Just forget that, I am not some cold hearted psycho killer, I just speak like a psycho that's it and I love my life more and I am not going to show off that I am such a selfless person that I would happily die for someone, and gentlemen and gentlewomen, I said that I am Great, I never said that I am a selfless or a foolish person, anyone can mock, taunt, provoke me for all I care.

One thing is damm sure that I ain't going to sacrifice my precious self like those protagonists in the movies and all those dramas and soap operas.

If to become a protagonist I have to sacrifice my great self, then I am going to let it pass and call it a forever raincheck, and apply for the role of antagonist or a commoner.
Hmm, I nodded seriously. That's good.

No need to be a hero, if it comes with a cost price like my great life.
This is real life and not some drama, where if by any chance Hero is going to get shot, heroine just becomes Iron man and shields her husband and takes the shot herself and atlast she lives and a happy ending.

If in reality a person undergoes as many surgeries, Amnesia's, kidnappings and a whole lot crazy ex-lovers or stalkers and don't even start with the marriages and functions,like in the dramas, then the said person in reality would have already banged his head somewhere, or would have been admitted in an asylum or in a jail for committing a series of different crimes.

Those serials life motto is like Party Party yeah,

Hmm, nice explanation I nodded happily at this. I am just so great at everything!!

Uh!! Wait where was I ?

.
.
.

Oh right!! I was panicking.

Hai Mahadev!!I don't even have a cross, to show it and say

In the name of father,the son and the holy Spirit, and I don't know what comes next......... And atlast is I condemn you back to hell!!

Will this 0.1 part of the prayer works without a cross? Will it be successful in scaring the demon spirit?

I think so not!!

Oh no no no.......

.
.
.
.

Wait a damm minute!!
I have Krishna!!
Then why was I panicking in the first place?

Umm, I kinda forgot about Krishna,
Hehe!! I sheepishly grinned.

Thank God that Krishna cannot read my mind now, otherwise he would have been so offended that I chose exorcist over him.

That's damm insulting to be honest!!
I didn't do it intentionally though, so I am off trouble.
Hm, I reasoned out and smiled widely.
I am innocent, I didn't do anything!!

That sounded much better,I concluded with a nod, but I am great sounds phenomenal!!

However, why am I behaving as if Krishna is my father and I am a rebel teenager who sneaked out after being grounded and now the same teen is trying to explain how innocent she is, in the fear of being grounded yet again?

I shrugged and dismissed that thought.

But why do I still think that I forgot something?

.
.

"Princess are you here with me?" Dhanvik asked me while shaking my shoulders gently. I shook my head and nodded seriously.

Yeah, the evil letter, I remember now. Why do I ignore my surroundings like this? Maybe it's boring..
I shrugged it off.

"I was and am here physically atleast, and Dhanvik that letter is not poor fellow, that is down right evil, it was glaring at me the whole time, trying to scare me, like really me the great Princess Adhvika, ha!! The audacity I tell you." I accused the letter, while trying to defend myself too,and when I glanced at Dhanvik, he was giving me a deadpanned expression.

"The Letter was glaring at you?" Dhanvik questioned with a droll stare,I nodded hurriedly in affirmation.

His face was stoic now, completely expressionless.

"So you are saying that, the letter a non living thing, is glaring at you?" Dhanvik questioned me yet again, I huffed in irritation and casted him a look of disapproval.

"Dhanvik! Did you suddenly turn deaf or something? yes that letter was glaring at me." I grumbled out and started glaring at that evil letter.

.
.
.

After a whole astronomical year of silence,I turned to Dhanvik, who was staring intently at me in bewilderment and disbelief.

I crossed my hands and raised a brow at him.

All of a sudden, my expressionless Bodyguard smirked smugly.

I shot him a quizzed look,
Why is he smirking like this? I smell something evil here....

Wait how does evil smell anyway?
Krishna might know.
I mentally noted to ask about this to Krishna.

"Is that letter by any chance scaring you Princess as it's from King Chiranjeev and your Brathas? " Dhanvik questioned me, while tilting his head a little,and crossing his hands, that stupid smirk still adorned on his handsome face.

I threw him a stink eye and he just ignored that,like literally ignored.

I scowled and rolled my eyes.

Me and scared?
Nope, not possible.
Everyone are scared of me, ha!!
I am not bragging about that at all.

"Dhanvik are you by any chance doubting my greatness?" I questioned him with my infamous sugary sweet smile.

Dhanvik's smirk dropped abruptly and he passed me a small apologetic smile.

Now it was my turn to smirk,
This is better!!

"You are not allowed to use my teachings against me Dhanvik, and how can you even think that I would be scared of that evil letter, don't you know that I am Great marvelous, phenomenal, fascinating , intriguing, intere-"

"I got it Princess." Dhanvik hastily cut me off and I cast him a look of condemnation.

"You shouldn't cut me off in the middle Dhanvik." I chided at him and he smiled widely and clasped his hands excitedly.
What's up with him?
This posture seems like he is going to butter me up.

"Princess I didn't cut you off in the middle, I cut you off in the start!!and mere words can't describe how great you really are!! That's just impossible, so I cut off your words. Please forgive me." Dhanvik apologetically answered me, sweetness dripping from his words.

I beamed at him.

"Oh really!! That's so sweet Dhanvik....
But My dear Dhanvik your flattery won't take you anywhere. So stop trying to butter me up!!" I specified bemusedly and his smile flattened and he sheepishly grinned.

I chuckled softly.

"Hai Narayan!! What happened to my living stone of a Bodyguard? This is an imposter. " I dramatically exclaimed with a fake astonished look and held my hand on my head,

Dhanvik gave me an amused look.

"Its the courtesy of my great teacher!! " Dhanvik played along with me. I giggled and plopped on the couch.

"Princess are you ever going to open that evil letter of yours?" Dhanvik inquired in sheer amusement.

I pouted and nodded sadly.

"Sadly I will open this in a few minutes I guess!!" I said dejectedly with a shrug and Dhanvik chuckled softly at that.

Vika!! Vika!! Vika!!

I shrieked loudly, and stood up abruptly and covered my ears.

"Princess what happened? Are you alright? Princess!!" I ignored Dhanvik's questions.

I tried to calm my raged breathing and racing heart.

I slowly inhaled and exhaled.

VIKA!!!!

I winced slightly and covered my ears.

"WHAT THE FREAKING HELL KRISHNA!! "

I yelled furiously, and I heard laughter in my mind.

Oh !! just wait now you evil God...

"Dwarkadhish? Where is he? Princess you are scaring me what happened?" Dhanvik questioned with a panicked expression. I just sighed and shook my head in negative.

"Nothing Dhanvik,all of a sudden, my ears started paining that's all, can you please bring me hot water? " I mumbled and he hastily nodded and excused himself.

(Mind link between Krishna and Adhvika)

I am going to kick you the next time I see you Krishna. And that time, I wouldn't care if you are Krishna or the Mahavishnu himself. Mark my words. I growled angrily in my mind, still massaging my temples.

Ah-huh!! Now you know how I feel when you continuously call my name, and you seriously sounded like those Mafias you talked about. Tha-

Just stop it, and don't you dare smirk, you evil God.. I cut Krishna off and scowled.

Okay, okay,I will stop and are your ears still paining? Krishna questioned me and I rolled my eyes.

No, my ears are totally fine,and it's not like someone screamed inside my mind, fully knowing that I am a mere human unlike some supernatural powerful God. I sarcastically remarked and heard a sigh from the other side.

In the next moment,my ears were back to normal.

Woah!!

This is really bad Krishna, first hurting someone then applying medicine to the wound by yourself is so outdated, yet everyone follows that. I commented with a sigh of relief as my ears were doing fine now.

I apologise Vika,I was just playing with you, I didn't mean to hurt your ears. Krishna apologized and he sounded guilty, I could imagine that cute pout and puppy eyes of this mischievous God.

I can't believe how can he be so cute, naughty , annoying and handsome at the same time. This makes it so hard to stay mad at him, and he very well uses this power of his.

I shook my head and smiled,

Don't sulk Krishna, it's okay, I wouldn't say that the idea of you pranking me, or trying to scare me was wrong, cause I do that to you all the time,just because I am great, doesn't mean that I am immortal. So please consider my great mortal self, before screaming like a banshee. I softly informed him and he hummed.

Hmm,that is true, and I am not a mythical creature, so I didn't scream like a Banshee,anyway why did you call me? Krishna questioned me.

Ofcourse I know that he isn't a Celtic mythical creature,and I am troubled now. What? When did I call him?

I didn't call you Krishna, I think you misunderstood someone else's calling as mine. I reasoned out still being as confused as before.

Vika, I don't give everyone the access to mind link me. Krishna blankly stated, I could seriously imagine him giving me a blank stare. Yeah, he is a Celebrity God, no one can call him like that.

Okay,but I did not call you!! I said irritated by this, he is a hypocrite, when I really call him he says The God your are trying to call is out of reach or something like that, but when I don't call him he eagerly comes to scare me and also claims that I called him.

Like seriously Krishna?

Vika you did call me!! And by the way why did you call me Narayan? Krishna asked me curiously.

Ohhhhhh!!

I facepalmed myself.

Krishna I was just using your name as a reference, you know like hai Mahadev, hai Narayan.... Yeah that's it, I didn't really call you .I said trying to make him understand about the misunderstanding..

Oh!! Hmm, okay!!

Ye-

"Di!!" My conversation with Krishna was cut off by Subhadra calling me.

"Subhadra what happened? Why do you look worried?" I questioned her genuinely concerned if something happened to her, this is Hastinapur and anything can happen here, I am also aware about the fact that she herself is a divine being, nonetheless I can't do anything about my protective instincts over her.

"Di, Dhanvik informed me that your ears started paining all of a sudden, what happened? Is it aching too much?" Subhadra started fussing over my non-existent ache.

"Subhadra I am completely alright, my ears were aching just for some seconds. And from when did Dhanvik started reporting about my health to you?" I assured her while gently holding her shoulders, but I questioned her genuinely interested about this.

Dhanvik is my Bodyguard and he reports to Subhadra?

What on earth is going on here?

"Di!! From the moment you have set your foot in Hastinapur, you have been ignoring your health. You fell ill, which like never happened in Dwarka in those two months you stayed there, only two days in Hastinapur and you fell unconscious and had fever. So yes, I asked Dhanvik to notify me, if you are taking care of yourself or not." Subhadra stated proudly, but there was a twinge of disappointment in her voice. I casted her an amused stare.

"Subhadra I am your Di, however you are acting as if you are my Mother." I commented chuckling in sheer amusement.
While she just huffed and crossed her arms and raised her brow at me.

"Yes, I will become your Mother if that will make you to take care of yourself. So from now on you are going to eat your food properly on time, and no wandering around at night!! Am I clear?" She stated with a I- won't- take- no- as- an- answer look, and even tried to give those looks only Mom's give us, like if you try to defy me it won't turn out well for you.

Oh! You have got to be kidding me?

Really?

What happened to my sweet and innocent Subhadra? Who is she?
I think my jaw was hanging on the floor, when she threw me a smug look and flipped her hair back dramatically.

Hai Mahadev!!

Vika!! This is all because of your great efforts!! Enjoy...

I heard Krishna's mischievous voice in my head.

I sighed, so much for training her, here goes nothing!!

.
.
.
.

KARN'S POV

I was walking towards the garden, as I was done discussing something's with Mitr Duryodhan.

I sighed sadly when I saw the Guest corridor infront of me, I so badly wanted to meet Adhvi, but she was ignoring me as a plague from the day of celebration, I know that I shouldn't have uttered those words to Arjun, but I couldn't help it, and I let my anger get the best out of me.

I shook my head with a dejected smile and turned right.

I was about to walk away, when I heard someone calling me from behind.

"Angraj!!" I turned around and smiled .

"Prince Yudhishthir! Did you need something?" I questioned him politely with a smile . He passed me a small smile and shook his head in negative.

"No Angraj!! I don't need anything from you, If you don't mind can I ask you something?" Prince Yudhishthir calmly said and I nodded my head with sheer curiosity.

What does he wants to ask me?
As much as I have heard about him, he knows atleast everything about Dharma and may be he is more knowledgeable than me.
Wait, Is he trying to test me?

"You looked sad when I saw you, and even now when you are still smiling,I can see the glint of sadness in your eyes. If you don't mind me asking, does it have anything to do with Princess Adhvika?" Prince Yudhishthir questioned me as calm as he usually was, but I don't know how, I knew that he was genuinely concerned about me. It warmed my heart. He is so different from his brothers. If I had a younger brother, then I would have loved it if it was somebody like him.

I gave him a warm smile,he tilted his head a little in confusion and reciprocated my smile with an awkward smile.

I chuckled at his antics,he is cute, only if you look past his calm and strict demeanour.
I shook my head in amusement.

"You didn't offend me Prince Yudhishthir, and yes you guessed it right!! It's about Adhvi, actually... Ah!! After I said those words to Arjun, Adhvi was very disappointed at me, and till now she didn't speak to me, I understand about her reasons, and yes, that's why I was little down, that's it and thank you for your concern." I truthfully informed him and he nodded his head in understanding and furrowed his eyebrows, he seemed to be thinking something, suddenly he smiled.

"Angraj can I give you a suggestion?that is if you don't mind ." Prince Yudhishthir stated calmly, and I nodded my head intrigued by what he had to suggest.

"She is your sister, so she definitely is not angry, rather she might be hurt that her Bratha said some hurtful words in anger, which he might regret later. So why don't you try giving her something she like? Maybe she will calm down a little. " Prince Yudhishthir suggested in a serious tone.
I tried to maintain my straight face, but I couldn't stifle the laughter bubbling inside of me for long and I burst out laughing.

Prince Yudhishthir was staring at me as if I have lost my mind, but I continued laughing.
.
.
.

I finally composed myself and placed a hand on Prince Yudhishthir's shoulder and leaned a little towards him and whispered.

"A little advice for you Prince Yudhishthir, if by any chance you make Adhvi angry, don't try to apply the idea you suggested just now, as she will take this as an act of bribing her and that you are not really guilty about your actions and she will throw real daggers at you, along with an hour long speech. In short your idea is hazardous. However thank you for trying though. I will sort this of myself." Saying this I patted his shoulder and excused myself from there all while chuckling.

I shook my head at Prince Yudhishthir.

I just hope that he won't get in trouble with Adhvi in future. Its better for him, considering his great plans to make Adhvi more furious than she ever was.

{Unknown to both the Brother's, there was a person who shed a tear looking at them interact so lively and happily.}

.
.
.
.

ARJUN'S POV

I was examining my Dhanush carefully, while an earnest working Jesht was forcefully being fed by Matha.

Bratha Bheem was bickering with Sahadev about his precious sweets .

I don't know why that sweets are so special, he didn't even let us look at them and from yesterday he takes one sweet at a time, then gazes at that lovingly for a long time and then eats it happily with a satisfactory grin. I don't even want to comment more on it.

And Sahadev being Sahadev thought to subtly take a sweet without Bratha Bheem's notice.

But Alas!! Bratha Bheem stood behind of a grinning Sahadev and held his neck from the back.

I have never seen Sahadev screeching like that ever before, I shook my head with a laugh.

Our dear brother Nakul was missing, he was supposed to meet us here before half an hour, but till now he didn't grace us with his presence nor do we know his oh-so-important reason for making us wait.

My best guess is that, he got distracted by his own handsomeness for the unempth time again. I rolled my eyes at that and snorted.

I seriously can't with his self obsession anymore.

He takes more time to get ready than Dusshala does, which believe me is a lot of time.

Half of the time,his exact words are ' I get lost in my own handsomeness, what can I do if I am that handsome, its not my fault.' and he has the audacity to accuse with a smirk that except Jesht we all are jealous of him.

Like seriously,I snorted at that. why would we be Jealous of that monkey brother of ours?

Thud!!

I turned around to look at Nakul who was excitedly making his way towards us.

"Matha, Jesht, Bratha Arjun, Bratha Bheem, Sahadev, Princess Adhvika likes me." He exclaimed happily with sparkling eyes, and a wide grin was itched on his handsome face.

We all ignored him and got back to our works, again he is being delusional, I am pretty sure that Princess Adhvika wasn't gazing fondly at him, rather she was glaring daggers at him, like always.
I rolled my eyes with a sigh of disapproval.

How can my brother be this foo---

"This time I am not assuming at all, I knew that you all were going to behave like this,you all should seriously trust me atleast sometimes, Anyway this time Princess Adhvika herself said that she likes me." Nakul cut my thoughts of and proudly informed us.

After we finally registered his words, Jesht choked on his food and started coughing vigorously, while a puzzled Matha started patting his back to calm him down, Bratha Bheem who had chosen a wrong time to drink water spat it directly on a flabbergasted Sahadev's face. Sahadev was still froze in his place to process about Bratha Bheem's actions.

And my Dhanush fell on my foot and I was yet to feel the impact of that.

.
.
.
.
.

WHAT ON EARTH DID HE SAY?

.
.
.

Suddenly as if reality crashed on me, I held my foot, ouch!! It hurt...

"Eww!! Chi! Chi!!Bratha Bheem, why would you do that?" Sahadev shrieked while aggressively cleaning his face.

"Nakul took me by surprise okay, I didn't do it on purpose." Bratha Bheem reasoned out and Sahadev threw annoyed looks in his direction.

Jesht stopped coughing and composed himself. While Matha beamed from ear to ear.
Now, why is she beaming like this?

"Really Putr, Princess Adhvika said that she likes you?" Matha curiously asked and Nakul excitedly nodded his head in affirmation.

"Yes Matha she said it directly, she is so brave and bold, as she said it in front of Princess Subhadra and even Dusshala was present there." Nakul exclaimed in sheer admiration.

While all of our jaw was hanging on the floor......

I never thought that Nakul's charms would work like this!!
It's unbelievable.

Princess Adhvika liking someone, it almost seems impossible to me.
I was still in denial, to be honest.for the first time I think my brother heard wrong or understood wrong,cause this is not possible.

"Nakul can you explain everything from the start? We are quite confused here." Sahadev questioned irritatedly still glaring in disapproval at Bratha Bheem's direction, who chose to ignore his glare and stared at Nakul expectantly.

I found myself nodding in agreement at Sahadev's words and saw Jesht nodding his head too.

Ok!! So we all are curious now.

Nakul grinned widely and happily nodded and started narrating us about the events and we all listened to him intently.

.
.
.

[FLASHBACK]

(A/n:- Sorry for disturbance, but the flashback will be shown through Adhvika's POV as I feel that it is more interesting as Nakul cannot really pick up the hidden underlying meaning of some of Adhvika's words.)

ADHVIKA'S POV

I was chuckling at the story Dusshala was saying and Subhadra just smiled widely as according to her she has listened to this same story for almost 100 times.

On our way we met Prince Nakul, or should I say Mr Handsome horse, a horse who seems to like me better than those real horses, atleast he won't kick me like those horses.

But what shocked us was the fact that, he was fixing his hair while looking at a mirror which was some sort of a design on a showpiece.
Is this horse for real now? Didn't he have a mirror in his room? Why is he putting on a show here in the middle of nowhere?

He is lucky that he is handsome, otherwise he would have looked like a Joker.

I pursed my lips tightly and kept a straight face, although inwardly I was laughing like hell.

This is another level of obsession,and I am not crazy enough to do this.

Dusshala motioned us to keep quiet and we both nodded our head while stifling our laughter, as the one who is saying us to stay silent is giggling happily.

We tiptoed near him, which I thought was a useless move, cause he is a trained and a skilled warrior, he will eventually know that we are behind him give or take in a matter of seconds .

I still played along for the sake of my great self, Hai Mahadev!! these girls have a lot of power on me, and those damm puppy eyes, Now I know how my Di and Bhai felt when I used to make those faces, Karma never leaves us!!

What are you all doing here?" Just as I predicted Mr Handsome horse turned around and asked us in confusion.

He shot me a wide smile, which I returned with a small smile. Sue me for melting because of that handsome face.

He is ethereal, hai Ram!! this much handsomeness should be illegal.

Anyway he is still a horse, a handsome one though..

Bratha shree What were you doing here? In the middle of nowhere? Don't tell me you were gazing at yourself once again!!"  Dusshala questioned and answered too I think.

Mr Handsome horse scrunched his nose and shook his head in disapproval.

Dusshala you don't understand, beauty should be appreciated and should be well taken care of, and I know that I am otherworldly handsome, so why not cherish my precious self?" Mr Handsome horse dramatically replied, while I raised a brow at him in astonishment. Subhadra stared at him dumbfounded-ly.

Woah!!
He loves himself and appreciates himself just like me.
I am impressed.
Good!!

Bratha shree, even I don't take as much time as you take to get ready. " Dusshala exclaimed with a deadpan expression. While he just brushed off her comment.

You won't understand this!! Beauty needs time, and I am too Handsome to not admire myself." Mr Handsome horse said proudly.

I snikerd at his words .
Hai Mahadev!! He looks so in love with himself that he might consider marrying himself. Also mere human girls cannot meet his level of perfections.
Excluding my great self though!!
But I ain't marrying this horse, even if he is the most handsome man in the world.

Anyways, I will take my leave now as I have somewhere to be." He excused himself and smiled at us, he was about to move past me when I remembered something.

Prince Nakul!!" I called out and he halted in his place and gave me a confused smile.

Yes Princess Adhvika?" He politely replied, but his sparkling eyes held a glint of confusion.

What do you apply for your hair?" I came straight to the point . He looked shocked and tilted his head a little in surprise. Subhadra and Dusshala looked curious and intrigued by my question.

Huh!!" That was only thing that came out of his mouth.  I sighed heavily and huffed.

Your hairs look soft as well as shiny, I wanted to know what is the secret of that shine. " I elaborated and he made an Oh sound and beamed proudly.

But why did I question him like those tv commercials.

Aapke sundar aur Kale ghane baalon kha Raaz kya hai?

I bit my lips to stop laughing..

I don't really apply anything to my hairs Princess, my hairs shine naturally, I don't need to apply anything, hence there is no secret, it's just that I am Handsome from birth."  He proudly exclaimed with his chest puffed up.
I smiled sarcastically at him.

Wow!!
This man is so full of himself!!
I can't with this self obsessed horse,he is so addicted to his own self.
I internally rolled my eyes at his I don't need to apply anything comment. I mimicked him in mind.

Wasn't he the same one who talked about taking care of ones beauty,just a minute earlier and now he is bragging that he doesn't apply anything at all.

I wonder why doesn't he stink then, as he might not even use besan and other herbal products while bathing. Does he even takes bath or even that's not necessary ,I scoffed internally.

No worries, Prince Nakul, my hairs are beautiful just the way they are. It almost shines like yours do." I informed him with a tight lipped smile. His smile flattened a little, but once again he beamed proudly.

Your hairs are beautiful, but not more than mine though, but still it's really beautiful, I think you use something to make it seem so fluffy and bouncy. Nonetheless it's awesome." He commented with a wide innocent smile. While I glared at him and clenched my fists. 

This horse oh-so-innocently insulted me.
I can't believe this.

I casted him a fake smile and he returned it with a wide grin,which was real though.

I couldn't help but wonder that we were behaving like some wives of those rich billionaires who are attending some ball and now we are bragging about our diamond necklace and attire's price with a fake wide smile and passing fake compliments to each other.

Anyways,Subhadra and Dusshala were gawking at us in bewilderment.

I really like you Prince Nakul, I really do appreciate the comforting words you provided me with, I am so touched by it."  I sarcastically retorted with a wide smile which was definitely fake, but his eyes turned wide and he grinned from ear to ear and replied that it was his pleasure.

Pleasure my foot!!

         {FLASHBACK ENDS}

ARJUN'S POV

I threw a droll stare at my brother and rolled my eyes.

I glanced around and saw everyone casting a look of disbelief and disapproval at Nakul's direction, except for Matha as she along with Nakul were beaming as if he has accomplished something big. Contrary to what they are cheering for, he downright insulted Princess Adhvika.
I massaged my temples in exasperation.

Matha is naive, and Nakul is foolish. 

I sighed helplessly.

Here goes our protection plan and there starts Princess Adhvika's murder plan.

I will miss you Nakul.

.
.
.

SAHADEV'S POV

I was accompanying Jesht to the Royal library as he wanted to clear out his doubts regarding some work and I wanted to read something.

We were now in the same narrow hallway, where we collided with Princess Adhvika.

Thanks to Mahadev she slipped towards right direction that day, if by any chance she would have slipped towards the left side, I don't even want to think about that scenario, because there is a pond in there.

I saw Jesht engrossed in his own world.

What happened Jesht?" I questioned him curiously. He simply shook his head and turned towards me to answer something, but before he could open his mouth, I felt someone colliding with us, we stumbled a little bit.

I hastily looked at the person to ensure if the person is alright, but my eyes bulged out when I realised who it was.

I froze immediately in my place!!

Princess Adhvika again collided with us and now she was falling backwards and in the pond,

.
.
.
.

I came back to my senses and was about to hold her hand, but while trying to prevent Princess from falling, Jesht stepped on my Angvastra and I slipped, and my own intelligent self held his Angvastra and unintentionally kicked his foot, he lost his balance and I dragged him down with me.
We both fell and I closed my eyes and waited anxiously for the splash sound.
Hai Mahadev!! Princess Adhvika is going to kill us.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After waiting for sometime, I heard nothing so I peeked open an eye and saw someone's back, it looked like he was holding Princess.

Phew!! I sighed in contentment, atleast she is safe.
I turned towards Jesht and nudged him lightly as he had closed his eyes and ears tightly.

Jesht is still not over the first warning she gave. Poor Jesht, as we are going to receive another set of scoldings from her.

He opened his eyes and sighed in relief when he saw that atleast someone else has successfully saved Princess Adhvika.

All while I wanted to question Narayan one thing, why? Why us? What did we ever do to anyone?

.
.
.
.
.

ADHVIKA'S POV

I was so ready to fall, and this time I was going to fall into the pond, wow!! lucky me.

I can't believe this, why me? Why those fools have to always collide with me and make me fall?

What did I ever do to these Brother's?
Ughhh!!

I am going to kill them.
.
.
.
.

Wait why am I not falling? 
Don't tell me I am falling in slow motion or am I levitating?

Nah!! That's not possible. 
Wait, someone is holding my waist very softly yet firmly.

I hastily opened my eyes and my mouth fell open after I saw who it was, however my logical thoughts knocked out of the window and I grinned from ear to ear.

My Savior helped me to stand straight and his hands left my waist. He was awkwardly staring at me. I beamed at him and all of a sudden held his hand, he was spooked out by my sudden action. But I was so ecstatic to even realise about my own actions.
Which is a bold move for them.

I love you so much!! Oh God!  Thank you, I really really really love you. You are the best." Just as these words left my mouth, he froze and I am damm serious when I say that his breath hitched and now he wasn't breathing at all.

What the heck?
Did I kill him or what?

Why is he behavi-

Oh!!
Ooh!!
Ooooh!!

Shit! Shit! Shit!
I retorted my hands back fastly, as if I touched acid.

I facepalmed myself and I seriously have this sudden urge to bang my head somewhere, but nope, I won't do that to my precious self though!!

Hai Mahadev!!
This was a mistake!!
I was so overwhelmed as for the first time a handsome man who wasn't my Bratha or friend helped me, I never thought that this day would come as I was habitual to falling flat on my face or being saved by some old lady.

.
.
.
.
.

The silence enveloped around us was somewhat suffocating, and this was the moment, when I knew that. I messed up.

I chuckled stiffly as I realised that my savior turned into a living mannequin after I said those words.

I glanced around the corner to see another two sitting mannequin.
Oh!! You just wait, I will deal with you later.

I smiled sheepishly and snapped my fingers
infront of him, and he seems to have come back to his senses as he took a deep breath and gawked at me, however he backed away a little horrified by my boldness.

Ah!! You see I didn't mean it like that,I don't love you, I was just so overwhelmed and happy that I kind of blurted out some nonsense, I hope you don't misunderstand me Prince Duryodhan, I don't love you and I just said that in the speck of the moment, because you saved me from falling into the pond, that's it. Okay,I don't really love you and you are not the best, but yeah, thank you for saving me, atleast you didn't hesitate to hold me to save me, unlike few people. Anyway, I don't like your Bratha, but still I am thankful and I don't love you, I just said it like that, without really meaning it. Hmm, okay then I will be taking my leave from here." I blabbered clumsily and he just stared at me without blinking his eyes and looked mortified and confused as hell!!

I glanced at the Intelligent fool and Zebra , they were both frozen in their places. I glared murderously at them with a snarl, and exited from there, as the incident which happened right now was too much to take in.

Shit!! I never thought that I would confess my non-existent love to someone, especially not here.

.
.
.

AUTHOR'S POV

Prince Duryodhan was still rooted in his place, and both Prince Yudhishthir and Prince Sahadev were frozen on the floor.

Prince Sahadev was the first one to come out of the shock, and he shook his Jesht who stood up along with his brother, but was still very much baffled, his mind has gone blank, and he couldn't process any kind of information nor was he aware about his surroundings, he was relieved that he atleast remembered himself.

Prince Sahadev then noticed his Bratha Duryodhan standing stiffly like a statue, so he carefully approached him, so that he won't startle the already spooked male.

He called his named a few times, which had no effect on the latter, as it seemed he was too shocked to even listen to anything. So Prince Sahadev shook his shoulders and just like that Prince Duryodhan came out of his trance and blinked owilishly at Prince Sahadev.

No one spoke, the three Brother's were staring at each other as if asking each other about what just happened?

What just happened here?" Prince Yudhishthir was the one who opened his mouth first, breaking the strangling silence around them..

Prince Sahadev shook his head and looked up as if saying God knows!!

I don't know Jesht!!" Prince Duryodhan answered and Yudhishthir nodded his head in understanding.

Bratha Duryodhan, how did you save Princess though?" Prince Sahadev questioned him curiously, and Prince Yudhishthir intently gazed at his cousin brother for some sort of explanation.

Prince Duryodhan sighed and replied.

I saw you both colliding with Princess Adhvika and I didn't mind to help her, because I thought you both will help her, but then you both tripped, so I ran as fast as I could and saved her on time." Both Prince's nodded their head and sighed.

Prince Yudhishthir patted Prince Duryodhan's back and said.

Well done Duryodhan!!" Prince Duryodhan smiled widely.

Thank you Jesht!!" He answered truthfully. He was happy that his Jesht complimented him.

They all bid each other goodbyes and walked away without exchanging any other words, as they were all still unsure about what just happened!!

The three Brother's were so confused that they didn't noticed their behaviour towards each other. Unknowingly Princess Adhvika made them talk to each other without really breathing on the other's neck.

They also didn't notice someone who was beaming from ear to ear after listening to Adhvika's confession.
While someone else was infuriated by the scene infront of him.

.
.
.
.
.

ADHVIKA'S POV

I was squealing in my mind as I entered my room, for the first time in my whole great existence till now, someone hella hot and Handsome saved me, oh goodness!! I don't even care that he was Duryodhan.  This doesn't change the fact that he is a buffalo.
Nevertheless, I am happy, and in that overwhelming happiness, I confessed my non-existent love for him.

I sighed heavily at that.

This is a big news, I should probably share this with Krishna.

Krishna!!

Vikaaaa!! 

Why are you saying my name like that? I questioned him as he literally sang my name.

I did nothing like that silly!! Krishna exclaimed with a chuckle, while I was wondering why was he being like this?

Anyways.

Krishna I have to inform you about two most important news. I started.

Then what are you waiting for, spill some tea sis..
I was blankly staring at absolutely nothing.

What the hell?

Krishna why are you behaving like gossip girls?I asked him incredibly and he chuckled.

I just liked some of the words, so I am applying it, anyway, come on girl, spill some tea now, or this God is going to die out of anticipation. He answered nonchalantly and I rolled my eyes at this..

Wow!! He is taking that vacation thing seriously I think.

So, the first news is that, I confessed my never ending love to Duryodhan.

WHAT!! HOW? WHEN? WHAT!!
Krishna was not making sense at all.

That's not it Kr-

Vika I thought that I was your bestfriend. Why would you do that to me? And from when did you started lik- no loving Duryodhan? Wasn't he a buffalo? What happened, how and when? Krishna cut me off in the middle and started rambling dramatically. I shook my head in disbelief and snorted. He is such a drama queen!!

Krishna!! Will you please listen to me?  Okay, so I don't really like DURYODHAN and he is still a Buffalo, I was just overwhelmed by some facts and you know na, how I am ? I say I love you to my books, chocolates and my phone sometimes, well I love those but still, this had no real feelings in it. That was just a meaningless phrase, I never intended it to come out like that, but yeah it did and it was when--

I narrated the whole incident and Krishna would occasionally hum and chuckle.

Oh!  I get it, and I also got to know about your great plan!! Krishna said smugly as if he was exposing me. I was astonished!!
Wow!! So he knows about my idea of selling Dushasan's organs and is still calm about that? How? I thought he was going to lecture me !!
His cool behaviour doesn't makes sense at all.

I know that now you are going to make Duryodhan fall in love with you and then,boom everything changed, right!!
Krishna hypothesized and I sighed in exasperation.

What the hell? Why would I think like this?

Krishna that is not my plan, I wouldn't marry Duryodhan or anyone here for the matter of fact, I want an arrogant, cold hearted and hot billionaire. You forgot about that already? I replied irritatedly.

Ohh! But Duryodhan is also arrogant, he is also cold hearted, and I have eyes, so he definitely is handsome and hot, and he has more money than your imaginary billionaire. I was speechless after Krishna thoughtfully compared my future billionaire husband's qualities to Duryodhan.

Krishna are you by any chance trying to set me up with Duryodhan? I suspiciously questioned him and narrowed my eyes, even though he cannot see me.

What!! No, why would I do that? I just compared that's all!! Krishna rapidly replied.

I chuckled at him, he sounded extremely panicked.

However my second news is that I was thinking that we could sell Dushasan's organs you know,that will obviously change the events and it's profitable.
I proposed the idea and silence was what I got for the next few years.

Kris--

The number you are trying to reach is permanently switched off, don't try to contact like ever.
Krishna was being dramatic yet again.

I rolled my eyes and was definitely unamused by his antics.

Krishna stop joking!!

I am joking? You have got to be kidding me? WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU MEAN BY SELLING DUSHASAN'S ORGANS?
ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?
Krishna's voiced hollered in my mind and I cleared my ears.

Krishna we can share the money, don't worry!! I negotiated and I was once again met by complete silence.

Are you seriously trying offer me money?  Krishna questioned me incredulously.
I shrugged my shoulders and hummed.

I never knew that I was bringing a Psycho killer with me. Great I brought a cold blooded murderer and placed her in a great place where there are people who  already don't know violence. How Great I am right? Krishna ranted sarcastically.
I was offended would be an understatement of the year. What on earth?

Krishna are you accusing me of being a cold blooded murderer? I questioned him while being highly disturbed by this..
What is wrong with my plan? I tried to be impartial and I still am, but Dushasan proved that he was and is and will be a perverted donkey. So why not sell his organs? Atleast his organs would be helpful.

Ok then I will call you Great cold blooded Psycho, is it okay with you now your Great highness? Krishna sarcastically retorted back and I huffed and pouted.

Krishna you are being mean now, I don't see any problem in my idea though!!  I whined lowly and Krishna sighed.

I said to change, it also meant to minimise the amount of bloodshed,and your idea is  just the opposite of what I said. I can't still digest the fact that you planned about selling Dushasan's organs. Hai Mahadev!! I am definitely going on a vacation, I have to, if not then I am going to be mad, and a mad God doesn't really suit well.

Krishna was talking to himself after some point and cut off the mind link, I pouted sadly.

I was going to be rich, but Krishna ruined my great plan. Ha!!

I plopped on my bed and sighed dejectedly.

__________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:- HELLO EVERYONE!
I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING GOOD ☺️

SO HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
PRETTY LONG CHAPTER ISN'T IT?

DO READ,VOTE AND COMMENT ON IT!!😁

CAN I ATLEAST GET 30+ VOTES? PRETTY PLEASE CHERRY ON TOP 🍒

SO HOW DID YOU ALL LIKE

ADHVI'S EVIL LETTER?✉️

YUDHISHTHIR'S ADVISE TO KARN? 😆

NAKUL'S SELF OBSESSION?😑

NAKUL INSULTING ADHVI AND HE GOT OVER IT? 😮

YUDHISHTHIR AND SAHADEV'S SECOND FAIL ATTEMPT? 🤦

ADHVIKA'S LOVE CONFESSION? 😅

KRISHNA AND VIKA'S CUTE AND CRAZY FRIENDSHIP?💞

DO ANSWER ME.

I APOLOGISE FOR ANY GRAMMATICAL OR SPELLING MISTAKES!!

THAT'S IT FOR NOW.

HAVE A GREAT DAY OR NIGHT AHEAD GUYS!! 👋🏻

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Arrow of Time- Path of Destiny Nilathisai

Исторические романы

5.8K 419 22
21st century girl is going to time travel to duwara yug where betrayal, humiliation, love, loyal and war were taken place. How is she going to react...
166K 8.1K 93
𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂, a young cheerful girl from Kaliyug, is reborn as the sister of the Pandavas after she dies. She was the apple of their eyes, thei...
The Epic From Her Eyes- Mahabharata TheCryingSoul

Исторические романы

170K 5.6K 48
Meet Amrit, a 19 year old Indian girl who went to the age of Mahabharata. But what will happen if the way she knew the Mahabharata is not exactly how...
🍂✨The Epic Turns Neera....prakriti

Исторические романы

10.5K 457 21
The Epic turns.... The Mahakavya is perplexed like a net either it's people or politics "Choose wisely life gives us choices and you have to make t...