On Road....

By DarkFlower065

Aepete A successful business, Ae, has everything in life except happiness. Tired from the constant nagging fr... More

Disclaimer
Now....
Troubles
The Hotel
Thunderstorm
Development
Screw it
Night in motel
Parted ways
Wedding
Epilogue
Note

Someone in my car....

367 39 13
By DarkFlower065

Ae's POV:
It was already past 11.00 pm when I started with my journey. It was getting late and there was hardly any car seen on the road. Well, this is what I loved about driving late night, no traffic jam, no loud sound of horns, all calm and peaceful.

I rolled down the window as I drove through the streets making my way out of the city and heading towards God knows where. I didn't have any destination but I just wanted to get away from here. Finally, I crossed the border of the city and was headed further.

I don't know for how long I have been driving but I thought of finally stopping when I was far away from my home. I can see that the sky had started to turn brighter, the dawn was approaching. I was still passing through the forest and there wasn't any car seen still.

Finally I was on the border of another city and I saw a small stall open. Thank God!! I quickly parked my car aside and stepped out. I felt so stiff sitting and driving for hours. It was already 7.00 am.

I walked towards the stall and I can see that they have just began with their work. I was their first customer. "Hello sir, what would you like to have?" the stall owner asked. "Noodles will be fine. Is there any place nearby that serves coffee?" I asked.

"Yes, just at a little distance over there. It's already open, you can go by walking." He replied. "Okay... Just keep my order ready, I'll grab a coffee and return." I replied. I walked in the direction he had pointed and soon saw the coffee shop.

I made my way towards it and the strong aroma of coffee hit me. I placed an order for a coffee and soon the person handed me the portable coffee cup. I paid for my order and soon walked back to the earlier stall to collect my order. The stall owner had kept my order ready.

I paid him quickly and walked back to my car. I opened the door and sat down and began to eat. The noodles tasted delicious. I soon finished eating and then moved to start the car. The coffee cup was placed securely in the cup holder.

I started the engine and soon begin to drive. I was now passing through the streets that were getting crowded. People were rushing for work, childern on their way to school. I was now feeling tired and since I had food in my system, I was feeling a little sleepy too.

I put on music playing some rock songs so that I won't doze off. I will search for a nice spot to park my car and take a small nap.

After driving for a while, I was finally out of the city and headed to another ones. The road was deserted and the trees were aligning the road. This will be a better place to stop and take rest. I parked the vehicle aside. I was feeling a strong urge to pee so I stepped out and went into the bushes to do my business. I should have used the loo near the stall before proceeding.

I returned and went to the back of the car to grab the bottle of water which I had kept in order to wash my hand. I pressed the button and the dickey soon opened.

I washed my hands and capped the bottle and placed it back in the dickey and moved to close it. I hurried to the driver seat and got inside. I rolled the windows up, turned off the music system and switched on the air conditioner. I moved the seat a bit lowering it so that I can finally have some nap.

"Stop it!! You are going to crush me." The sound coming from back made me jump in my seat. I moved to sit up and immediately got out of the car and hurried to check. I opened the door to back seat only to find someone hiding inside.

"Get out right now!!!" I shouted. The person moved and awkwardly got out of the car while standing in front of me. Finally I got to see his face. He had that guilty look on his face as his eyes were fixed to the ground trying to avoid looking at me.

"Who are you and what are you doing inside my car?" I asked in stern voice. He flinched and began to tremble. "I-I am P-Pete. I-I want your help. P-Please let me travel with you." He pleaded. He had that cute puppy face while looking at me. His voice was so soft and he looked really innocent. For a moment I felt like pinching those cheeks but I composed myself immediately.

"How did you get into my car?" I inquired. "I saw your car parked at the noodles stall. I checked the locks and I found that you haven't locked it. Some people were after me so I immediately got into your car. I am sorry... I didn't mean to scare you." He said with a pouting face.

"Who were after you??" I asked curiously. "Those stupid people of Intouch. That guy wants to marry me and have already bribed my parents. I don't want to marry him so I ran away." He replied. Intouch?? I need to get it clear.

"Intouch?? Who??" I asked. "Intouch!! The owner of Intouch corporation. His name is Trump. He paid my parents and wants to marry me. I don't want to marry him so I ran away. His people were chasing after me that's when I saw your car. And then got inside." He explained.

Trump!!! This son of a bitch. He dares himself call the owner of the Intouch corporation?? He is fucking claiming everything that belongs to me!! I should look into this matter. But right now, I needed to know about this guy.

"So, where are you headed to?" I asked. "To meet my boyfriend. He is in another city. If I can reach him and tell him everything, it will help me from this stupid Trump." He replied. I chuckled at his explanation but deep inside something began to sting my heart when he mentioned the word 'boyfriend'.

But since Trump was involved and this person right in front of me was looking very innocent, I decided to help him. "Okay... I'll help you. Get inside the car and make yourself comfortable in the passenger seat. I need to rest for a while otherwise I won't be able to keep up with driving." I stated.

"It's okay... I too need a nap badly. I have been running from them for two days and haven't slept yet." He confessed. He had been running for two days?? He must be tired and hungry. "Did you had something?" I asked.

He began to fidget with his fingers while drawing patterns with his foot on the ground. "I actually did. I stole a bread from the stall before getting into your car." He admitted. "You stole?" I asked in surprise.

"Err... I didn't have money and I was hungry. And also, I didn't want anyone to see me because they would have informed those people so I stole. But I'll pay the money to the stall owner when everything falls in place." He replied.

I can see the honesty in his eyes as he spoke. He had a bag on his shoulder and his state clearly screamed that he had actually ran away. I thought for a while and decided of letting him travel with me.

"Fine... You can come with me. But I hope you are not lying. If I found out that you have lied, you will witness the worst me." I warned. "I haven't lied. You can inquired with anyone." He said. I didn't have to be rude but I have to make sure that he won't lie.

"Okay... Get in..." I said. He was about to get into the back seat when I caught him pulled back. "Sit in front." I said. "Khrab...." He replied and walked towards the passenger side.

I watched him as he got into the passenger seat and made himself comfortable. I walked towards the driving seat and got inside. "Let's take a nap before proceeding." I suggested. "Khrab..." He replied.

I lowered the seat and closed my eyes planning of getting some sleep. I slightly kept my eyes open and watched him. He leaned against the seat and soon I can see the steady rise and fall of his chest. He was already asleep. He must have been really tired.

I relaxed and closed my eyes to allow myself to have some rest. But then the thought that he had a boyfriend began to swirl in my mind. Why was it bothering me so much that he already had a boyfriend? Looking at him made my heart beat a little faster than necessary. Why he had to have a boyfriend? Can't he be single??

My stupid brain began to come up with many unnecessary thoughts and I somehow managed to push them at back and calm myself down. After a while, I soon felt asleep.

I woke up and checked the time. It was already 1.30 pm. I looked at Pete who was sleeping peacefully. He was slightly pouting and his bangs were covering his eyes. I smiled looking at him.

I started the engine and slowly began to drive at a slow speed. I was being careful to not wake him up. I looked around the place while driving watching out for some place for lunch. I finally came across a restaurant and stopped the car.

I thought of waking up Pete but when I looked at how peaceful he looked while sleeping I thought of not to wake him up. I stepped out of the car and went into the restaurant. I ordered a take away and paid the person and soon walked out carrying the bags. I placed the bag at backseat and settled in the driver seat and began driving.

Pete was still asleep. I wonder how much tired he was when he sneaked into my car. I thought of calling someone to look into this matter. If what he told was true than I should make sure that Trump should be know where he stands.

I stopped the car and stepped out and hurried to the backseat. I fished out the spare cell phone which I had kept hidden in the bags for emergency. I switched it on and then dialled a number.

I had to wait for a while before the person finally picked up. "Hi!! So you finally got time to call me..." The person from other line spoke. "I don't have much time to talk. I will meet you in person and then we can talk as much as you want but right now, I have something important for you. I want you to keep an eye on Trump. He is after something." I spoke.

"Okay... I'll look after him. Take care of yourself." He replied. "Sure buddy.... And one more thing, don't let anyone know that I have contacted you." I stated. "Okay... I'll do that.. bye.." he said. "Bye..." I replied and disconnected the call and switched off the cellphone.

I returned back and saw that Pete's head was leaning against the window. I gently pulled the lever and lowered the seat so that he could sleep more comfortably. I smiled looking at him.

It had been only few hours that we have met and I was already getting used to him. Why was he making so much of difference in my life?? I never felt this way for someone before. More than knowing about Trump was up to, I wanted to protect this cute guy. He surely must have been trying hard to save himself from those people. I knew Trump, he was the son of Mrs Malee's sister and they all were staying in my house. I had a slight idea that Trump was not someone to be trusted. He was involved in illegal activities. But for now, I should protect this fragile person from him......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 2K 40
Pinson Trapped in his own house and made to do things without his consent... Forced to live a life of a slave by his own father... The innocent littl...
25.9K 1.6K 40
This story is my imagination💜 This story is about time travel A boy who accidentally stuck in his novel he's the 1 mafia in his world Then unexpe...
1.4K 86 9
Feeling the freedom of his 20s with very few commitments, Perth sorts his way through hookups and casual relationships. While satisfied with his "slu...
23.9K 1.8K 51
Pinson Pete's world turns upside down when he is abducted while returning from school. When he finally gets free, he learns the darkest secret that l...