SFY BOOK 2: STRUCTURE OF LOVE...

็”ฑ _bcdef_h_jklm_op24

SACRIFICE FOR YOU BOOK 2.... ------ Complete ๐Ÿ’ฏโœ… ------ After 7 in years of waiting she finally came back to... ๆ›ดๅคš

Characters
Characters 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Special announcement
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Final Chapter
New Book
Author

Chapter 26

844 37 4
็”ฑ _bcdef_h_jklm_op24

Lisa Pov

We are half way to the hospital when I remember I left my loptop open and there is no one I trust there. "Cole can we go back to the company." I said as he nodded and make a I turn. While we are driving back to the company I remember Hae-in and the rest I pull my phone and call him...

Hello hae-in...

Hello Lisa, where are you? We are waiting??"

Ohh I will be back to the building you guys can left...

What?! Why?

Well I remember left Something important there, don't worry I will just use the commercial flight back to Korea...

Mhh but text Jennie about it and text me what flight are you going and time of landing...

Mhh yes dad...

I ended the call before he can even answer. After 30 minutes we came back to the company. "Wait for me here I will just check something.." I said to my driver as he nodded and I left. I head to my office and all the employees great me. I use my elevator and press the top floor which is only exclusive for me and hae-in...

As the elevator open I Head to the door and open it, but what i see surprised me... My office is a mess like someone is here papers are everywhere.. chair are a in the floor I immediately open my safe and pull my gun...

I press the button to alert all the employees to evacuate and all the security to check everything... I went and checked under my desk and I saw nothing. I sigh on relief I checked my loptop and I saw all the file we as check thankfully all of my important file have a password... I took my key and open the drawer under my desk and saw all the important thing and documents of my company...

If ever one of this file or documents are leak or given to my enemy. My company might go down and be bankrupt... After a while the security enter and saw me "ma'am are you okay??" One of them asked me as I nodded "I'm okay, are the employees okay??" I said and sat at the couch "yes ma'am, there is no sign of expulsive or anything or anyone suspicious.." he said as I nodded.

"Good, let them all go back to work." I said and stand up "but what about this ma'am??" He ask as he pointed my things "ahh don't worry I will handle it, go back I can manage.." I said as they nodded and left. I sigh and look at my office...

"It can't be you Hae-in.." I said as I remove my blazer and change to something comfortable... I speak to all the employees through a speaker and told them that no should no what happened even my group...

After that I texted Jennie I will be back tomorrow... And start to f*cking clean after I cleaned my office I sat at my chair and open my Desk and check if something is missing...

And one of my important file is Missing  one of my company bank information of one of my wine distillery I immediately call the bank and inform them to freeze the account and I told the president of the company to stop the production first. I know if I stop the production it will lose me money but i need to unfreeze the account if ever I want to continue th production.

... I sigh and lock it... And if you are asking my should I check the CCTV no I can't. There is no CCTV camera here at my floor as I said to you earlier the ONLY way to this floor is by using an elevator that it's only exclusive for me and hae-in...

"I'm sorry hae-in but for now I can't trust you." I said as I look at our photo it was our graduation photo...

I look at my back and just enjoy the view....

_–_–_–_–

Unknown Pov

"What did you get?!!" I ask my men and they just bow "sorry sir this is what we only got, Mr ??? Inform us that Lisa is coming back to her office." One of them said as I massage my temple "what did you say??!! I thought after the interview she will be leaving Paris, that's what ??? Told me?!!!" I said and point the gun at one of them...

"Now give me a good reason why should I not kill you?!!!" I said as he is now kneeling and pleading at me "sir please d-dont kill me, i-i have a child and I wife they need me." He said as his tears are falling. I put back my gun "leave!!!" I said  as they run to the door. I check yh bank account and it's says is froze  I throw all the things at my table "MANOBAN!!! I WILL KILL YOU!!!" I said as I look at her photo. "I may not bring you down using your Company, but I know what is uou weakness thanks to ??? Who informed me." I said as I sip my wine....

_–_–_–_–

Jennie Pov

It already morning and Lisa is coming back from Paris. She texted me yesterday that she will stay there for one night at first i didn't agree but then I did cause she use her cute voice. I took at shower and change to some presentable clothes cause I will pick my Lili...

I'm now on my way to the airport when my phone rang.. I stop my car at the side and answer it...

Hello??

Hello Jennie, it's me hae-in did Lisa called you??

Ahmm yes why??

Ohh ok, it's just that Lisa didn't message me yesterday..

Ohh maybe she forgot about it, and by the way I'm on my way to the airport to pick Lisa up...

Ohh ok take care and have a safe drive then....

He said as he hang the phone "weird." I said as I put my phone back and start to drive again.. as I stop my car I saw Alot of Media wait at the exit. I silently left my car and enter the airport using the VIP pass. Perks of Being an Idol and a daughter of a business tycon..

I head to the gate where Lisa last texted me. But before that I stop and buy her some breakfast I know he's didn't ate yet and I don't want her to starve same as for our baby. While wait I saw Alot of people looking at me. Well can't blame them I know I'm handsome but sorry I'm only for my LILI...

After a while I saw her and I wave "hon!!!" I said as I caught her attention and I head towards her and hug her "I miss you." I said as I pull the hug and kiss her lips and pulled back "I miss you too hon." She said as she smile and I hold her hands "your breakfast." I said as she took it and smile at me "thank you hon, I will just it this when we are inside your car." She said as she nodded.

"By the way there are Alot of Media outside." I said as she look at me "really??" She said as I nodded "ok I will just ask the security to assist use." She said as she approach one of the employees and they talk. After a while she head towards me and we walk while holding hands...

"Why dud you stay for one night at Paris hon." And we walk "well I left my loptop open there are important file there, and I was really tired that I decided to rest for one night that's why??" She said as I nodded "good to know that you rest, it's not good for now little peanut here." I said as I caressed her stomach.

"Don't worry I'm not over working my self and maybe after the grand opening of L.M here at Korea I will take a maternity leave." She said and I hold her waist "mhh good to know." I said and she smile and hold my hand tighter "by the way when is your comeback??" She asked me "well soon then I will have a co concert here at Seoul and you need to attend okay?? So I can formally introduce you to my fans." I said as she smile...

"Don't worry hon I will attend, I can even sponsor your concert if you want..x she said and put know she is teasing me "argh there is it again, the billionaire Lalisa Manoban who is showing me how rich she is." I said as she laughed "I just saying tho, but now we need to go home." She said as I pout "but I want to have a date." I said like a child who didn't got what she wants...

Lisa approach me and wisper " a picnic date or a bubble bath for the two of us?" She asked me as I gasps and I look at her. She is smirking at me and i smile back "let's go home them." I said and we walk to the exit....

_–_–_–_–

3RD PERSON POV

As Lisa and jennie Walk to the exit all the media was shock seeing Lisa and Jennie. All of them thought that Lisa came back yesterday but they we're wrong.. they immediately took a picture of the new hot couple they were about to approach the two when security stop them....

Jennie Kim and Lalisa Manoban the CEO of L.M Company was seen leaving the airport this early in the morning. Yesterday Jennies girlfriend or should I say L.M formally introduce and revealed her face to the public..

The KPop world and businesses world was surprised. And didn't see what was coming. The whole business world was stunned for the beauty of the youngest Billionaire. For All those years of waiting the CEO and founder reviled her face and even announce that she is in a relationship with Jennie Kim..

Jennie Kim is a famous soloist and daughter of the business tycon Min-ho Kim of the Kim family in Korea.. even the fans if Jennie was surprised for the revelation....

To be continued....

Sorry that I couldn't update for th past days. I was sick and was stuck in the hospital for the past 5 days. But I fine now but the problem is I might not update every night for now...

I'm still recovering from what happened and I hope you like This chapter...

By the way I have a new store but it's not jenlisa related but I hope you will support and read it if ever I post it thank you very much....

COMMENT, FOLLOW AND

VOTE👇

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

8.7K 123 19
LalisaManoban an outgoing , nice , and cute person who graduated and trying to find a job unlike Jennie Kim the Cold CEO of Chanel who is just passi...
2.2M 116K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
5.1K 91 12
What happens if marinette and chat noir fall deeply in love. Will marichat last forever?