Arranged Marriage - (Zarry St...

Bởi LamPayning

-Zayn Malik has everything he wants, it only takes a snap of his fingers, and everything he requires is given... Xem Thêm

Arranged Marriage - (Zarry Stalik)
* Prologue* (Disastrous)
Chapter 1 - My sister's Fiancè
Chapter 2 - Proposing
Chapter 3 - I think I'm falling for you
Chapter 4 - You already have
Chapter 5 - I wonder who he's dreaming about
Chapter 6 - Zayn's Streamy Dream
Chapter 7 - Photographs
Chapter 8 - This means war
Chapter 9 - Wow
Chapter 10 - A Friendly reminder
Chapter 11 - Surprises, Dancing and Kisses!
Chapter 12 - The reward!
Chapter 13 - That's why i'm gay
Chapter 14 - What did i do now?
Chapter 15 - You think i won't make fun of you? (Part 1)
Chapter 15 - You think i won't make fun of you? (Part 2)
Chapter 16 - What does it look like i'm doing?
Chapter 18 - I hope you have a happy life
Chapter 19 - I won't be able to control myself
Chapter 20 - What happened? (Part 1)
Chapter 20 - What happened? (Part 2)
Chapter 21 - You kissed me...again!
Chapter 22 - Cancel the wedding
Chapter 23 - I should have seen that coming
Chapter 24 - You turned me gay (final chapter)
NOT AN UPDATE, BUT READ.

Chapter 17 - Just friends... for now

15.3K 420 112
Bởi LamPayning

They walked over to the limo where Zayn’s chauffeur was waiting for them.  Soon enough they packed their luggage in the trunk and were on their way to the Styles’ house first, since Jack’s house was on the way to the Malik’s residence .

The drive was mostly quiet, cause only Alice was talking, usually making rhetorical questions that didn’t need an answer or expressing her own thoughts that only needed a nod or hum of approval. Harry was quietly typing in his phone as always, while Zayn and Jack were deep in thought and occasionally looked at each other.

“I’ll see you tomorrow”   Zayn said kissing Alice slightly on the lips before she waved at Jack and got out of the car, then gave Harry a manly hand shake, but this time it was kind of different. Zayn was trying to concentrate on letting Harry’s hand go and not pull him in a hug, or who knows what more. Why was it getting so hard to fight his feelings all so sudden?

“Bye Zayn” Harry said quietly with a smile, and moved to Jack, leaning down to kiss him on the lips, but Jack turned his head causing Harry’s lips to land on his cheek.

Harry looked at Jack confused but when Jack gave him a smile and whispered a ‘talk to you later’ ending it with a wink, Harry smiled back and followed Alice out of the car.

Jack and Zayn were left alone again. Zayn pulled up the divider between the and the driver so they wouldn’t be interrupted, or just be more comfortable while talking.

“Zayn… I think you should tell Harry” Jack said sincerely “You’re hurting yourself by holding it all in, and Harry too”

“What if he doesn’t feel the same way? It would ruin our friendship forever” Zayn sighed “And I ‘m marrying Alice in 20 days”

“I’m sure she will understand… better sooner than later!”  Jack ushered, but Zayn of course shook his head

“Even if she understood, I still can’t. I’m not marrying Alice because I want to! I’m 19 for god’s sake”  Jack’s eyes widened, and he looked at Zayn surprised. What was he saying? “This is an Arranged Marriage”

“What?! They still do these?! But… how?” Jack asked dumbfounded.

“If I don’t marry Alice, everything will be ruined! My dad will lose everything if our Company doesn’t collaborate with the Styles’, and he’ll do mad” Zayn put his hands over his tear stained face. He was hopeless.  There was no chance that he would ever be happy with Harry, even if he liked him back.

“You can marry Harry! It’s the same” Jack suggested, and a bit of hope actually light up Zayn’s face… but no! He couldn’t hurt Alice like Connor did.

“I can’t” Zayh whined again “Just let this go.  There’s no hope for me and Harry, and besides I don’t even know if he likes me… he probably doesn’t!”

Jack pinched the bridge of his nose, frustrated. Why wouldn’t Zayn just listen to him? Maybe he just convince Harry into telling Zayn?

Impossible

He’s even more hopeless than Zayn.

Jack needed a plan to get them together… and help. But he couldn’t just go to Alice and ask her to help him get her fiancé and brother together… just no!

“I think you need to talk to someone… take it all out” Jack said narrowing his eyes a bit.

Zayn gulped, shifting his gaze from Jack’s face, to his hands that were resting on his lap. He bit his lip, and let out a deep breath.  Who could he talk to? Call Liam? Niall? His mother? No, that would have been to hard and just… plain stupid. They wouldn’t understand…

“I’m here, you know!” Jack said again, never looking away from Zayn’s face. He felt so sorry for not only him, but for Harry too. He saw how happy they were just in each others presence… imagine how they would feel if they actually were together.

Jack had thought a lot about how cute Zayn and Harry would be together. Somehow all this thinking was wiping all his feelings towards Harry.

Zayn looked at Jack unsure, but when he cracked a small smile, Zayn smiled back. He knew that he was a good friend, despite the fact that he hadn’t really liked Jack at the beginning.  He was a nice guy.

“Wanna hang out tomorrow?”  Zayn asked, and Jack did nothing else but nod.

***

The next day Zayn appeared at Jack’s house to pick him up, so they could hang out, and well… talk. He met Jack’s twin brother and his mother, and he understood from where Jack had gotten his kindness.

They left the house like they had been friends since forever and a few minutes later, they arrived at the Malik residence. Zayn’s parents weren’t home, so Zayn just led Jack to the empty living room where they could talk.

Zayn sat in front of Jack so he could see his reactions better, while he talked. He still thought it was a bit weird since Jack and Harry were practically together, but it was Jack who was making him do this, and he really needed to talk.

“I know i need to talk to someone, but i don’t know about what!” Zayn sighed. What was he supposed to say?

“How about… you start from the beginning, when you met Harry… what did you feel?” Jack smiled

Zayn thought about that, and started talking. He had thought about it a lot after the incident.  He remembered so well when he lifted his head and was met with the beautiful green eyes. He remembered how scared he was first when he found a person standing next to him, when he didn’t know where he was, but when he took in Harry’s features…

Zayn was sure that he had liked Harry since then, he just didn’t understand his feelings.  Why would he invite a total stranger to get a coffee with him if he didn’t feel something!  And why did Harry accept after all?

He remembered that the waitress had assumed that they were together, and how both he and Harry had been embarrassed. But that girl had probably seen something… like she had said the way they looked at each other, that she came to that conclusion.

How did it happen that it was exactly Harry that found him? He sometime had to ask Harry what he was doing there.

Zayn also told Jack about their encounter the next day when he went to propose to Alice. How Harry had acted like he didn’t know Zayn, how he had run away…

It was becoming really clear to Zayn that Harry might feel something back… how he had cried when he was down on one knee, showing Alice the ring, how he had told Zayn that he still could drop out…

Zayn also remembered how he thought that Harry looked gorgeous that day, how he was constantly looking at him or how he was worried, when he couldn’t see Harry.

When Harry first went to his house with Louis and  Alice, how he was excited when he saw Harry standing at the door, and how disappointed he was when Alice said that maybe he wouldn’t be able to go.

He told Jack how he had felt when Harry eyed him before he went with Alice on their first date, how he had fallen asleep on Harry’s bed after they met the wedding planner.

 He thought about the dream he had had that day, but of course he didn’t tell Jack that. It just was stuck in his head and Zayn was desperate to take it of his mind or he would embarrass himself.

Once he started Zayn couldn’t stop talking. He continued with the food fight they had at the restaurant where they went to chose the snacks and food for the wedding, how Zayn had licked Harry’s whip cream covered face, and  how Harry had wiped cheese from Zayn’s face and then licked it!

How he had been so scared when he and Harry went to buy the clothes for the wedding, and they almost ha d a car crash. What would he have done if he actually hurt Harry? He had had a really good view of his abs that day, and Zayn chuckled when he remembered that.

He also remembered the next day, when he taught Harry to drive. How could he forget that? He almost lost his control, and kissed Harry that day when they came to this exact room, and lied on the bed to rest. That’s when he was sure that he liked Harry.

Then came the dance classes. That was the point where Zayn couldn’t take it anymore. That was when he has lost control and had kissed Harry. He described how he had felt when Harry’s lips were against his, and that’s when Jack’s jaw hung open.

“You kissed?!” Jack asked surprised.  Harry hadn’t told him that… why hadn’t he?

Zayn scratched the back of his neck and smiled awkwardly shrugging. Maybe he shouldn’t have mentioned that!

“THAT’S ADORABLE! You’re blushing” Jack grinned, squealing. “Did you like it?”. Zayn blushed even harder, as he looked down, but he was smiling widely

“Yes” he admitted “It was wonderful, and i just can’t take it out of my head”

Jack had no idea that Zayn could be so… normal. He had this impression that Zayn was tough, and he wouldn’t tell something like that to someone he met 5 days ago.

Just when he opened his mouth to say something, Zayn’s phone rung.  Zayn picked up with a smile when he saw Niall’s name flash on the screen. He had told Niall that they were coming back today, and he was probably calling to ask him if he was home already.

“Hey Nialler, how are you?”

“Shut up, and come open the door” Niall said, making Zayn chuckle and go do what he said. Jack looked at Zayn’s back a he walked to the door, confused. What phone conversation starts and ends with “Hey Nialler, how are you” and a chuckle?

Seconds later,  laughter was heard, and Jack turned his head to look at the door, where two figures appeared, including Zayn. Behind Zayn there was an adorable brunette , who had a smile on his face. He sure doesn’t look like a Niall- Jack thought to himself, but then shook his head at his thought.

“This is Jack, a friend of mine” Zayn told the boy who nodded and stuck his hand out to shake Jack’s.

“Nice to meet you, i’m Liam” he smiled, and Jack smiled back politely. So he wasn’t Niall…? Zayn sat on his previous spot on the couch, and Liam sat beside him.

“How was Italy?” Liam asked looking at Zayn, who shrugged and replied with a simple ‘Good’

“Jack was in Italy with me” Zayn informed Liam, whose eyebrows shot up like he realized something.

“So he’s…” Liam started but Zayn cut him of with a nod

“Yeah he’s the plus one Harry could take with him” Just then a loud bang was heard, and Zayn stood up immediately but he didn’t go to see what was happening. 

“Niall, are you alright?” Liam asked trying not to laugh at Zayn’s expression, just like Jack was doing.

“I’m fine! I just dropped one of the drinks” he said, and Zayn’s face was back to normal

“I thought he broke something, and mum would have been really disappointed” Zayn smiled, sitting down again. Steps were heard from the hallway, and a confused Jack looked towards the door for someone to appear there. He was curious to know who that voice belonged to.

A moment later another person appeared at the door with a few beer cans in his hands. Jack’s eyes met the electric blue ones, and he just stood there looking at the blonde boy who was looking right back at him.

Another bang startled Niall as his eyes widened and he jumped back a bit. Zayn and Liam turned to look at the blonde boy, who Jack assumed was Niall, with annoyed expressions, that soon changed into smirks.

Niall’s arms were swinging at his sides, and all the drinks he had in his hands were now sprawled at his feet. He was looking at the unknown boy in front of him with eyebrows knitted at the middle and lips slightly parted.

“Niall, this is my friend Jack” Zayn said while smiling, but then he remembered something, and his smile dropped.

Niall looked like he finally came back to his senses, opening and closing his eyes rapidly a few times, before shaking his head, and giving an awkward smile and hand wave.

“H-Hi! Nice t-to meet you” Niall stuttered, before bending down and picking up the drinks he had dropped. Niall swore in his head, hating himself for being so clumsy. That was a really good impression! He thought sarcastically as he placed the drinks on the table.

“Nice to meet you too” Jack smiled at the cute blonde who was now blushing deeply.

“Sit down Niall” Liam teased, signing to the seat near Jack, and Niall gave him a secret smile. That fucker, he knew how embarrassed Niall was and was using the opportunity to humiliate him even more.

Niall sat near Jack all while biting his lip, and scared to lift the head to look at Zayn, Liam or Jack. If he looked at his friends, they would probably say or do something to make him uncomfortable, and around Jack, Niall just felt… shy. That was an unusual thing for him.

“So Jack, those two are my best friends” Zayn informed him trying to be as cool about it as possible. He didn’t want to tease Niall more, cause Niall couldn’t like Jack…

The situation was complicated! It would be good if he could just leave Alice, and marry Harry, that way Niall could cheer Jack up, but if he had to marry Alice, then Harry would most probably stick to Jack… and that wasn’t good for Niall.

“Where did you meet him?” Niall blurt out. He was surprised with his own words. He didn’t want to talk, but he was fighting against so many things at once, and seems like the question just slipped out of his mouth.  He was fighting against looking up at Jack, against placing his hand over his heart to feel how fast it was beating, against the urge to just squeal at the thought of how cute and good looking Jack was, and had to hold back the saliva that was wanting to make it’s way down his chin as he drooled at the boy. That was completely wrong…

Zayn winced at the question and looked at Liam for help, but he just shrugged and looked at Niall. Zayn and Liam were Niall’s friends and they always knew when Niall really liked someone. They recognized the way he acted around them, and right now that was the case. He would be unbelievably nervous and shy, and just blurt things out.

“We met through Harry. You know Harry i believe” Jack said looking at Niall with a smile. Niall’s face on the other hand dropped. Harry? But he…  Niall realized who Jack was, and looked at Zayn for confirmation, and Zayn just nodded with a sad expression on his face.

“Y-yeah” Niall said in a low voice. He hated the fact that Jack was so cute and just making Niall like him instantly. “So you’re Harry’s boyfriend?” he asked, acting like nothing was wrong when in fact he was really disappointed.

“No, we’re just friends...for now” Jack added the last part, just in case. He didn’t know why, but he liked the way the blonde was acting, like a baby around strangers.

Just when Zayn was about to say something, his phone rung again. He frowned taking his phone out of his pocket, and looking at the screen. His face changed completely when he saw Harry’s name flash through it. He smiled and answered the call

“Hey Harry”

“Zayn? You need to come here quick! Alice is sent to the hospital”

________________________

FILLER!

Yeah i know i promised that i would update around Saturday, but as always i didn't have time, and i had forgotten that it was my turn to write a chapter on my joined story with my wifey @rebel_girl called "Hidden Paradise" - Ziall, so i had to write that too. 

So next chapter is going to be very interesting, if i can say so myself , so make sure you'll read it, and don't forget to Vote and Comment on this chapter. 

Oh and i have to ask you if you want a smuty part? Tell me in the comments :) 

XxXxxX Emma :)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

45.2K 1.7K 29
My what? Your stepbrother.. Where Zayn's Dad get married again and now he has a new stepbrother.Will they get along?
23.2K 423 18
Bianca had her life torn from under her feet. Her dad is gone, and she has been forced to live with her mother, who is the stylist for the biggest bo...
106K 6.3K 47
Niall Horan, only a young teenager on his own, is at a rough spot in his life where he does things he usually wouldn't, but has to do to get by. When...
1.2M 68.7K 54
•completed• When I was six, Baba had got me my first doll. I vividly remember her, my best friend. I had named her Sameera, she had huge eyes and wor...