Property Of Bonten || Bonten...

De AshliKiwii

"They say the shy ones are usually freaks in the bed." "Is that true with you, Princess?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... Mai multe

Chapter 1 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills
Chapter 2 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills part 2
Chapter 3 - A Game of Cat and Mouse
Chapter 4 - In Da Club
Chapter 5 - Drunk and Nasty
Chapter 6 - The One That Got Away...Again
Chapter 7 - What We Gonna Do here is Go Back
Chapter 8 - Way Back, Back Into Time
Chapter 9 - It's Just A Date, Nothing Else
Chapter 10 - He Caught Me In The Restaurant (It Wasn't Me)
Chapter 11 - Now You Messed Up, Now Ya Messed Up
Chapter 12 - Don't
Chapter 13 - Go Make That Money, Money, Money
Chapter 14 - Young, especially Dumb, and just A Little Broke
Chapter 15 - Taken
Chapter 16 - New Crib, Who Dis?
Chapter 17 - Harem? No Harem...
Chapter 18 - Just Throw It In The Bag
Chapter 19 - I Ain't Yo Dress Up Darling?!
Chapter 20 - iM FrrreEeEeEeEE!
Chapter 21 - Young, Wild and Free
Chapter 22 - Where Ya At?
Chapter 23 - Captain Save A Hoe
Chapter 24 - Captain Save A Hoe part 2
Chapter 25 - And I Oop...
Chapter 26 - Do We Have A Problem?
Chapter 28 - Steal Her Man, Steal Her Man
Chapter 29 - Snap Back To Reality
Chapter 30 - Just Fake It
Chapter 31 - New Girl?
Chapter 32 - Just Let Him Hit It For The One Time
Chapter 33 - Bandz A Make Her Dance
Chapter 34 - Bandz A Make Her Dance part 2
Chapter 35 - Blame It On The Alcohol
Chapter 36 - New Crib? & 2 Phones
Chapter 37 - Netflix and Chill? Nah
Chapter 38 - Backtight
Chapter 39 - Backtight part 2
Chapter 40 - Are You Serious Right Now, Bro?
Chapter 41 - Send The Addy, We Gon Slide
Chapter 42 - Air It Out When We Arrive
Chapter 43 - I Make A Call, I Make A Call In This...
Chapter 44 - From Enemies To Lovers?
Chapter 45 - Enemies To Lovers? part 2 ... SIKE!
Chapter 46 - Emotional Damage!
Chapter 47 - What Now?
Chapter 48 - Lost
Chapter 49 - Lost and Found?
Chapter 50 - Birthday
Chapter 51 - Birthday part 2
Chapter 52 - Long Time No See
Chapter 53 - I Need Love And Affection
Chapter 54 - Murk On Woo Street
Chapter 55 - Taken 2
Chapter 56 - Taken 2 part 2: Oh I'm hurt!
Chapter 57 - It Was Just A Dream
Chapter 58 - Hospital
Chapter 59 - Awkwardness, Lies, and Confessions?
Chapter 60 - The Welcomed Visitor & The Unwelcomed One
Chapter 61 - Selfish
Chapter 62 - I Want You All To Myself (Selfish part 2)
Chapter 63 - First Day Out (of the Hospital)
Chapter 64 - Oh Naw, T...This Can't Be
Chapter 65 - Is This Gaslighting?
Chapter 66 - The Start Of The End
Chapter 67 - The Start Of The End part 2
Chapter 68 - Do You Know Da Wae?
Chapter 69 - 34+35
Chapter 70 - (pending title...)
Chapter 71 - Planning Start!
Chapter 72 - Planning Start! part 2
Important Author's Note/Update

Chapter 27 - Do We Have A Problem? part 2

6.8K 242 247
De AshliKiwii

We arrived at the meeting spot and Aoi and I got out of Ran's car. First thing Aoi did was scoff at my outfit and makeup look. Mumbling something under her breath which I chose to ignore. I already vented some of my frustration about her in the car and now it was time for me to get serious. I did not want to do something that could possible get me killed. "Okay, I can't be petty right now" I thought as I waited for them to tell me what I needed to do.

After a few minutes passed, Takeomi and Mochi finally joined us. "Okay, you two ladies will just do what you would normally do back at the club" Takeomi took a hit from the cigarette he just lit up. "And that's about it." He was basically explaining to Aoi and me what we needed to do.

"Oh and it would probably be best if you acted like you don't know us" Mochi added.

"Shit, that's should be easy for me" I thought as I was already getting ready to pretend I didn't know them. "Would be great if that was actually the case, but sadly it isn't" I continued to think.

"Wait, so that means I can't dance for Ran?" Aoi asked.

"Basically" Ran told her. She gave him a look. "It would be obvious we know each other."

"Okay, fine then." She let out a huff.

Rindou looked at the watch on his wrist. "We should probably get going."

Our group started walking into the large building and made our way to the highest level. While we walked, a few of Bonten men came up to Aoi and me to take us to a different room. The whole reason for this was to further pretend we didn't know Bonten. They even had their guys dress as wait staff, caterers, and other employees that would be working at this establishment.

"Just so you know, Cristal, it's going to be me who has everyone's attention tonight" Aoi said as she did a triple check on her makeup.

"Okay..." I went back to adjusting my outfit. "I could really careless" I thought.

A knock was heard on the door and one of Bonten's disguised guys enter the room. "You girls, ready?"

"Yeah!" Aoi walked over to him while I slowly joined them.

The man escorted us to a large room that had several expensive looking red leather sofas and recliners. Right in the middle of those sofas and recliners were two small stages with poles. "Mafia vibes out the ass here" I thought as I looked around the room and spotted Ran, Rindou, Takeomi, and Mochi sitting on either the sofas or recliners. They were talking with several other men that were in the room.

"Pretty sure they're discussing shady stuff" I thought as Aoi and I went to one of the stages. Of course Aoi chose the stage that was closest to Ran. "So like they're going to play some music or what?" I asked myself in my head as I stood next to the pole.

"You Bonten fellows never fail to provide the most exquisite looking women" a man who looked to be near his 50's, maybe 60's, with brown hair spoke. He was sitting in a recliner with two particular men standing behind him. One had long blonde hair with some of it pulled back into a ponytail and an eyepatch over his left eye. The other guy was shorter then his friend with black hair and black eyes. He wore a bored looking expression on his face.

"That dude has a sword on him!" I mentally screamed in my head.

"Of course, Mr. Monroe." Mochi tap his cigar ashes in the ashtray in front of him. "Bonten makes sure to choose girls who catches the interest of us and our clients."

"Well, how about we let them give us a show first and we can continue to discuss business later" the man named Mr. Monroe said. He instructed his bodyguards to go ahead and take a seat.

Ran looked at one of the "employees" and cued them to go ahead and dim the lights a bit. He then had them start playing music for Aoi and I to dance to. "They could have chose a different song" I thought as I did a half ass performance. I looked over at Aoi and she smirked at me, mouthing a 'see, I'm the one they're looking at' in my direction. I did a quick glance around and sure enough, everyone was looking at her.

Not going lie, I didn't like it. I especially didn't like it because she was bragging about it. "Okay then" I thought as I waited for them to play the next song.

The next song they decided to play was Bounce It by Juicy J featuring Wale and Trey Songz. I was definitely not expecting them to play a song like this. "Okay, Aoi, let's see who they look at now" I said underneath my breath and started dancing.

If it's one thing I know for sure is that I had more ass than Aoi when it came to a song like this. The only downside was that the men weren't throwing money like the ones at the club would, but I didn't care. All I cared about was knowing that Aoi could never shake more ass than me. And it seemed I was right when I started seeing all eyes look in my direction when I dropped down and started twerking. Even Aoi's "man" was looking at me.

"How about that?" I mouthed at her once the song was over. She crossed her arms and looked away. "Yeah, that's right" I smirked to myself.

I guess out little performance riled the men up because now they were encouraging us to come over to them and dance for them. Aoi quickly hopped off the stage and was about to go dance on Ran but he gave her a look. "Oh, yeah" Aoi thought as she scouted out one of Mr. Monroe's men. Me on the other kind of just stood there. I shrugged my shoulders and got off the stage, walking over to some guy with short white hair.

The man held his hand up and stopped me from getting any closer to him. "No thank you, ma'am."

I kind of felt insulted by this and gave him a stank look. "I didn't want to dance for your yee-yee looking ass anyways" I mumbled and walked away. I then suddenly heard a whistle. "Huh?" I looked in the direction the whistle came from and saw Mr. Monroe's blonde hair bodyguard with the eyepatch motion me over to him. "I guess he wants me to dance for him" I thought as I walked over to him, swaying my hips.

I could hear the beginning of Baby Bash's Cyclone start playing as I was standing in front of the man. I turn my back to him and sat on his lap, raising my arms in the air.

She moves her body like a cyclone

And she makes me wanna do it all night long

Going hard when they turn the spotlights on

Because she moves her body like a cyclone

I did what the song said and moved my body like a cyclone. But I wasn't that interested if the guy I was dancing for wanted to do it with me all night long.

The man held on to my hips and watched me perform. "You really know how to move you body, don't you?" the man asked as he gave me a flirty grin. I was know facing him.

"I mean I am a nightclub entertainer after all" I replied as I body rolled to the point my breast were in his face. I let them linger there for a moment or two.

He chuckled. "Hey, you wanna go somewhere where it's just the two of us?"

I looked at the man. Not going to lie I thought about it for a hot minute. "I mean, he's kind of fine" I thought. I then leaned in and whispered in his ear. "I might take you up on that offer." I leaned back and gave him a kiss on the cheek. That's something I wouldn't normally do even if I was dancing for a client back at the club.

The man held his cheek and just stared at with me his one eye. He then nudged his friend to get his attention and moved his hand. I watched him move his hands around as if he was using sign language to communicate with his friend. The man looked back at me. "My friend might join us."

I looked at the man's friend who was currently staring at me. "So I'm guessing his friend is deaf?" I thought as I stared at the man.

Not too far from us, Ran and Rindou were watching me. Those two had a sneaking suspicion that I might be up to something due to how friendly I seemed to be with one of Mr. Monroe's bodyguards. I mean I did escape from them not to long ago, so who's the say I'm not planning another escape attempt?

"You think she's up to something?" Rindou asked his brother as Ran just stared at me.

"Maybe." Ran cued one of the guys to change the music which made me and Aoi go back to our stages.

"Hmm" I thought as I was thinking about that man's offer. "That could be a potential way for me to get away from Bonten again" I continued to think as I looked over at said group of men. I caught Ran staring at me and saw him do a came here gesture with his pointer finger. "Shit, they probably think I might be up to something" I mumbled and walked off the stage and towards Ran. I watched him pat his lap, wanting me to take a sit in it. "I thought you wanted us to pretend we don't know you guys" I whispered and sat on his lap, facing him. I then placed my hands on his shoulders.

"I know but that doesn't mean you still can't give us lap dances" Ran whispered back as I grinded my hips into his. I had to make it look like I was just giving some random dude a lap dance even if it was a member of Bonten.

"Could of asked Aoi for one." I was now standing up with my back facing him. I leaned forward and did a couple shakes of my ass. "I'm sure she can't wait to hop on your lap." I climbed back into his lap.

"Sounds like someone's jealous" Ran chuckled.

"You wish."

As I was dancing for Ran, Miss thang over yonder saw everything and was fuming. She did not like what she was seeing and thought that she needed to do something about it. "That bitch!" Aoi thought as she got off her stage and stormed over to where Ran and I were. "Keep your hands off my man, Cristal!" Aoi grabbed the back of my arm and pulled me, causing me to fall off Ran's lap. "Go dance for someone else, hoe!" Not only did she pull me off Ran, she had the nerve to slap me as well.

I sat on the ground, shocked with my hand over the cheek she just slapped. I couldn't believe this bitch did something like that just because Ran wanted me to dance for him and not her. "I know damn well you did not just slap me." I slowly stood up and glared at her. "Especially when I was doing my job."

"And?" She got ready to hit me again. "I'll slap you again."

"Try me, bitch."

And guess what she did? She tried me and the two of us started fighting. We ended up on the floor, punching, slapping, and kicking each other. So it looked like your typical girl fight you would see at your local high school.

"Get off me!" I kicked Aoi in her stomach.

"That hurt!" She pulled my hair.

"It was supposed to you dumb bitch!" I tried to get her to let go of my hair. I didn't have Koko spend all that money for her to ruin this wig.

As this was happening, the music had stopped and all the men in the room watched our little tussle on the floor. Some were even making bets on who was going to win. And then there were the ones who were trying to break up the fight.

"As much as I don't mind watching two half naked ladies fight" Takeomi started as he picked me up off of Aoi. "I need you to stop right now." Takeomi held me while I was still kicking and swing my arms. Ran helped Aoi off the ground.

"No! Fuck that shit!" I exclaimed. I was so upset that I was getting to the point I was about to cry. Don't get it twisted. I wasn't about to cry because I was sad, I was about to cry because I was pissed off. All my built up hate towards Aoi had finally erupted out of me when she first slapped me. "It's all your fucking fault! You fucking snitch!"

Takeomi covered my mouth with his hand. "Okay, (Y/n). That's enough." I was still struggling against him to get him to let me go. "Stop or do you want Mikey to find out about this?" he whispered in my ear and I stopped moving. "Good girl." He let me go and fixed his suit. "My apologies Mr. Monroe but I think we should let the girls head back to their rooms for the night."

Mr. Monroe put his hand up. "It's okay. It was quite the spectacle if you ask me."

"Come on" Rindou grabbed my arm and made me follow him. "Ran you handle the other one."

"I can walk on my own." I tried to get my arm back from him.

"Shut up." Rindou lead me out of the room and into another room that had a bed. I mean the place we were in was something close to a hotel after all. "You really are annoying, aren't you?" Rindou watched me walk into the room.

"Whatever." I looked down at my outfit and realize that I was fighting so hard my breast had managed to escape from my the top of my outfit. "Great, I'm pretty sure they all got a good look at my titties out there" I thought as I fixed my outfit. After I fixed my outfit, I just stood there in the room and stared at Rindou. "Don't you have other things to do instead of babysitting me?" I was still ticked off.

"I do."

"Well then get the hell out and do your job or something."

Rindou was going to say something back but didn't. He just left the room and closed the door behind him.

"Ugh!" I exclaimed and grabbed one of the pillows off the bed, throwing/yeeting it at the wall.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

315K 8.2K 61
Sick and Tired of your everyday life you decide to step back into an elusive career of dancing, but little did you know you would land the job of a...
107K 4.2K 51
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════ BOOK 1 Bonten encounter a rather interesting woman, a woman that goes by the name Y/n. Other than her name, she has no fam...
831K 45.7K 75
[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛ The most bizarre occurrence befell the executives of Bonten. One of their elite colleagues experienced...
109K 4.2K 31
█▓▒­░⡷⠂あなたの腕の緩和⠐⢾░▒▓█ A story in which l/n y/n is forced to marry to Japan's most feared criminal Manjirou Sano. 𓂀" Why are you always bottling up...