WHEN HEARTS FALTER, completed.

Od -MARIP0SA

꒰ 🥀 ꒱ ·˚ ༘ i was all you needed, until your heart lost momentum. Více

AND IN A BLINK,
if
you
had
tried
loving
me
ALL WAS GONE.
xtra.1

maybe

174 15 46
Od -MARIP0SA

" i love you, bye "

jaehyun's ear perked up. the word love, had caught his ears, his heart wincing in pain as bandages wrapped wounds that hadn't healed.

" i miss you babe, promise? bye "

his mind wanders. all his memories rewind in time, like a record player spinning backwards.

" even if i don't see you,
i still love you, bye "

those afternoons of him working in the cafe and stealing kisses from her before the door chimed along with his heart.

" have a nice time, bye "

they had managed to hold 5 minute conversations now, the other getting to peek through what went on in his life and vice versa. those days when his heart started to grow wings.

" have a sunny weekend, bye "

the very first time he met her. a season where flowers blossomed and the sun shone as bright as possible. her plump lips, cheeks tinted with red, headphones that she lowered to say her drink order, her eyes. her starry eyes caught jaehyun's heart making it stop for a second.
alas, those very eyes held his heart in an even tighter grip not letting go.

memories of you wash up
everytime a tide crashes my shore.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

395K 1.3K 47
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
45.6K 70 8
shhhhhhh.
6.2K 92 13
PLS NOTE THAT THE ONLY OC IS ATHENA/MAIZ! I DO NOT OWN THE DBZ CHARACTERS USED! THIS WAS MIDDLE SCHOOL ME!! •~•~•~•~•~•~• *Third book of "The Lost F...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...