Intrigue and Infatuation

AdelynAnn által

To avoid an unwanted marriage, Lady Cordelia Rowley must run away to the Highlands and disguise herself as a... Több

Epigraph
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Author's Note & Character Art

292 24 13
AdelynAnn által

Hello Dear Readers!

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out INTRIGUE & INFATUATION. Your support means the world to me so, while I may not have time to reply to comments, I do appreciate every one! I'll be posting this as a very rough draft so please excuse any errors or historical anachronisms that may sneak in. That said, your feedback on the story in this stage would be invaluable to me, so please leave comments if you have the time!

This story has been rattling around my brain for years, but it was just a plot with only the faint outline of its main characters in my mind. I didn't know what the missing piece was to unlock this story (my stories usually come to me in the form of a specific scene and then unfold from there) but this story was entirely different. It took a long time to figure out who the characters in this plot were, but it finally all came together when I realized this was a story about two characters struggling to live in the freedom of John 10:10. When I discovered the deep faith of these characters, all the elements of this story  fell into place. I hope this story will be an encouragement to believers, but if you don't share my faith in Jesus Christ, you can expect to find adventure, intrigue, romance, and the swoony kisses that my books are known for.

Happy Reading,
Adelyn

{Lady Cordelia Rowley}

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

200K 9.2K 14
(COMPLETED) It's 1817 and there is nothing more a woman wants than to marry a rich man and live a life of comfort. But not Nancy Brooks. Having spe...
7.9K 762 15
After two years, Lady Celia Leith has had enough. When she married Sir Horace, she thought she knew what marriage would bring her: security, a home...
94.1K 4.7K 45
Sarah is in trouble, so she's willing to fall back on an old betrothal contract to save herself from a lecherous guardian out for her inheritance. On...
1.6K 323 10
Ever since she was injured in a terrible accident, Cordelia Williams has felt adrift. The accident claimed more than her limb; it ruined her reputati...