Across From Me

Azzytocin által

Elizabeth Lee has never had many friends, and she's alright with that. She enjoys the silence and she is alri... Több

Characters
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty(End)

Author's Note

763 33 15
Azzytocin által

Well, it's over. For now, at least.

I think it would be best if I ended the story here instead of dragging it out. There are a few things I wished I could have cleared up or done better, but also don't want to overdo it either. I could probably do a sequel that digs deeper into the life and family of Clementine and how Beth and Clem deal with their new relationship and the hardships they encounter.  But for now, I think it's over.

I plan on doing a full edit soon, and I'm going to be rewriting some scenes that I felt were just awkward or just too bland. If you see anything or have any nitpicks I would love to hear them so I can correct them.

I want to thank you if you have read it from beginning to end. It really does mean a lot to me, especially if you have commented or given me feedback. I know that since this was my first book, I have a lot of improvement to do, but I really did have a lot of fun writing this. I especially looked forward to the comments I would get and I always got excited when reading them. I hope you had as much fun reading this as I did writing this, and really, thank you again for reading.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

96.4K 2.6K 41
Book One: "Unforgettable Moments." In current times, Clementine and AJ stumble upon the young group that resided at an old boarding school. It wasn't...
13.7K 909 39
"Are you about to kiss me?" Lizzie whispered. "Do you want me to kiss you?" I asked, a small smile on my lips as we sat much too close for this to be...
186 6 50
Violet's been living in loneliness for the past three years being stuck with a broken heart with her daughter being her only comfort. While being sen...
151K 3.2K 49
Clementine and Y/N have been to together since the beginning. Clementine has made a lot of mistakes that hurt Y/N her final one was the one that drew...