𝐉𝐞 𝐓'𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐈𝐦𝐛é𝐜𝐢...

Od strawberry1d

「ᴊᴜɴɢ ʜᴏꜱᴇᴏᴋ ᴠᴇʀꜱɪᴏɴ- ʙᴏᴏᴋ 3」 [x2 Featured ] He locked his gaze with yours, a flash of fury in his eyes. As... Viac

Disclaimer 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Character Aesthetics
🏆Achievements 1🏆
🏆Achievements 2🏆
Chapter 1🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 2
Chapter 3🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 4
Chapter 5🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 6
Chapter 7🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
Chapter 9🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 10
Chapter 11🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 12
Chapter 13 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 14
Chapter 15🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 16
Chapter 17🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 18
Chapter 19🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 20
Chapter 21🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 22
Chapter 23🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 24
Chapter 25🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 26
Chapter 27🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 28
Chapter 29🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 30
Chapter 31🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 32
Chapter 33🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 34
Chapter 35🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 36
Chapter 37🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 38
Chapter 39 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
Next in the CEO series
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 40
Chapter 41🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻 Chapter 8

168 29 25
Od strawberry1d

Hoseok was up early. After a refreshing shower, he proceeds through his long hallway to his luxurious high-end kitchen to get himself a hot cup of espresso. His older housekeeper came in early, and she knew how he liked his coffee. He loves this bachelor penthouse of his. It has three en-suite bedrooms. His mom and Jiwoo, his cousin and confidant, love to be his honored guests.

He usually stays in one of his top-floor hotel presidential suites. But he also wants to spend some time alone in one of his penthouses, just to think about his life and goals. He had a hectic and stressful week finalizing the construction of his hotel in Indonesia, and then it was this French girl who truly rubbed him up the wrong way. Since her appearance, his life has never been the same again. Noèmie caused disarray in his life with her antics.

Hoseok feels a little apprehensive about her. Even if their squabbling and bantering are amusing, it has caused him to experience strange emotions that he cannot afford. It is a no-go area. even if he and his girlfriend are again on hiatus. He loved her still.

But the unexpected physical attraction he developed for this girl was not what he expected to have. It made him feel guilty, as though he was cheating on Jessica. With their relationship on hold, Jessica is the only woman he sees as his future wife and mother of his children. He didn't even reveal to his family at Bangtan Club, how it hurts him not to be with her, but he still loves his girlfriend with all his heart. They even thought about breaking up for good, but he stubbornly refused to let her go, and she was even devastated when he suggested a clean break.

Hoseok thought that he was keeping her back from being truly happy. But they invested almost ten years in a relationship, and to quit now would be insanity.

But the Seo Noèmie came in like a wrecking ball, destroying everything in his path. making him question his true devotion to his long-term girlfriend.

This attraction towards Noèmie.must be eradicated immediately. As he stood in his opulent TV lounge, his eyes were squinting as the morning sun was blaring on his face. It was his favorite time of the day, the early morning break of the day.

He sighed deeply as his eyes roamed over the tall buildings around him.

Besides the warm rays on his face, he loves to stare at the skyscrapers-concrete jungle.

The only way he can get rid of these illicit emerging emotions is to get his girlfriend back in his life. He didn't ask Jessica to marry him again because she always shied away from the marriage topic. He has just decided that he will wait until she makes up her mind. Right now, they aren't dating, and temptations are everywhere. He is just a man with normal desires. And right now, temptation comes in the form of a somewhat rude French girl who is busy working on his resolve.

He needs Jessica back. And quick.

Although he is not so sure that Jessica will want to get married now because she has been promoted to the head curator at her N.Y. museum. Being without his girlfriend for months made him yearn for this sassy, insolent girl.

He knows in his heart that he is attracted to her, and it scares him half to death.

He couldn't understand why he demanded she comes and work for the two coming days.

He doesn't want to acknowledge the fact that he missed her presence at work. She made herself endeared to his staff workers. They never had so much fun with a worker who constantly worked against their boss.

Hoseok wondered if he made the right decision to let her come work in his PA's office. He'll let her come in for only two weeks.

He just sighs, places his cup in the dishwasher, grabs his keys from the small mini bar against the open panorama view, and proceeds to the elevator outside his penthouse.

He just hoped that he could survive today. When he reached his white sports car, he got a call from Jessica. He smirked as he put his Bluetooth on and put her on speaker. As he drove out of his luxury apartment block, he answered her lively voice greeting.

"Hello, baby, how's my girl?" He gave her a warm greeting. He always enjoys hearing her Americanized accent.

"Oh, Hobi. My boss granted me two weeks off to travel to Seoul. It will be wonderful to see you. I'm missing you, "She exclaimed.

"That is awesome, darling, can't wait to spend time with you," Hobi stated softly. Perhaps her presence can dispel this unwanted attraction to Noèmie.

"Me too. Do you believe we can rekindle our relationship? I miss you, baby. I apologize for stalling, but I love you. Perhaps we can rethink the marriage issue." She approached the topic hesitantly. When he didn't bring up marriage again, Jessica became concerned. He always talked about getting married, but she was the one who avoided getting married. She must admit that she was terrified of long-term commitment. Her parents warned her that he might love her, but he would not wait for her forever. He might find someone who would like to share his love and billions.

She loves him and wishes to be with him forever, but the prospect of marriage makes her clamp up. But she adores him and does not want to lose him. Perhaps this time they will reach an agreement and make it work. It must work. This is the seventh or eighth hiatus. In a relationship like that, who takes a break? Instead of taking a break, you break up.

"You want us to discuss marriage again...you want us to get married...wow!" says Hoseok, surprised.

"Yes, I love you, and being without you caused me a lot of anxiety and pain. I miss you, Hobi. Do you...do you still love me after the emotional rollercoaster I've thrown you?" She asked, fearful.

"Jess... I love you, darling...and remember, I said I'd never force you to do anything if you weren't ready to commit. We can still wait until you're ready..." he softly says.

"Oh, my Sweet lord! Wonderful." She exclaimed, obviously relieved. She had a dream a few nights ago that Hobi had fallen in love with another stunning woman. She had never cried so hard when she awoke. But she has nothing to be concerned about. He is still hers. She is 'it' for him. Even if they are no longer dating, he still loves her and she loves him. He was always dependable and committed.

He and Jessica talk for a few minutes about their recent activities at their hotel, the Bangtan club, and their work and promotion.

He entered his establishment through the glass door in a matter of minutes. Arthur and one of his executives were waiting outside the car to accompany him in. There were a lot of excited murmurs from the staff. Because Mr. Jung is particularly good-looking today.

His PA informed him that Noèmie arrived bright and early, but she was already overwhelmed with a work schedule that caused her to yell profanities at the manager in French.

Hoseok beams with delight when he learns that she is dissatisfied. He enjoys agitating her. He wasn't very nice about pulling that stunt on her family, but he needed to make a point. At the very least, their restaurant received much-needed exposure.

Jiwoo summoned one of the administrative managers to allow Noèmie to clean the reception area and assist the administrator with repacking her files in the small filing room. Jiwoo burst out laughing when she told him that Ms. Sassy was sick of the arrogant and narcissistic boss. And how she despises his entire persona and how he desperately needs a personality makeover. But she suspects that won't work because he was born a bloody jerk, and idiocy has no cure.

Hobi and his PA burst out laughing at Frenchie's apparent ranting. The hotel staff enjoys her antics, even if she is not impressed. He wonders how she will respond. She always has something up her sleeve.

But he was worried because he knew she was too calm and collected. Hobi smirked quietly to himself. He only had to wait until she exploded in front of him when they came in contact.

He smiled lightly as he walked into his executive offices on the top floor to get some work done, thrilled to have heard the voice of the girl he loves. The fact that she is considering marriage gives him hope for the future.

That afternoon, after you and Ha-Ni had worked your buttocks off, you were astounded to receive a message from the idiot. What is he doing to you? You and Ha-ni were unable to come clean. You were so excited to sleep in today and rest your feet after standing for so long. However, those five seconds of fame delighted you.

You and Ha-Ni worked tirelessly to feed most of the homeless people. Their restaurant received positive feedback and well-deserved exposure. As a spoiled princess, you felt for the first time like you were doing something good for humanity. You'd love to tell your parents about your good deed.

Ha-Ni awoke your tired body at 3 a.m. that morning so that you could be on time to start your day. You'll be finished by 5 p.m. Then you must go to work on your leisure day from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.

His PA will be away on Saturday, so you will tidy her office and assist Mr. Imbecile with some administrative tasks.

When you arrive at the Suray hotel, Ha-Ni will drop you off in your uncle's car. You were still exhausted. You could simply rant and rave at the administrative staff about how unfair their boss was. And that he intends for you to sin by thinking murderous thoughts every day.

They were all smirking as you assisted in copying admin files. You repack the files in their proper order, clean up the small office, and generally assist as needed. Do you dislike the administrator? One of the girls remarked that the girl was irritated by the attention you received from their handsome boss, who never spoke to them for more than 10 minutes and you had his undivided attention at all times. You simply groan. You don't have time for jealous people. You'd rather Mr. Jung ignore your existence and let you fade from his sight.

She was extremely sour and assigned you extra tasks such as data capture, bookings, and so on.

You began to smile evilly as you sat next to one of the receptionists, making sure the bookings were completed. Okay, he expects you to work. You'll get him a lot of customers right away.

Seom-mi, the bookings receptionist, smiled brightly at you as she assisted you in quickly capturing one or two bookings for an exclusive event.

"What is going on that so many people are booked for the same two days?" you squint.

Seom-mi beams brightly. "Oh, in two weeks, a very grand event will be happening here in Seoul," she said, quite beautiful and upbeat. Have you heard about the exclusive celebrity event "Cartiers'-Diamond is a girl's best friend campaign?" A few delegates from Europe and India, on the other hand, reserved the executive suites for the entire week. And believe me, it is not cheap. We're completely booked up with conferences these days. What a pity. My poor model cousins from Venice wanted to come, but our hotel rooms were too expensive."

You give a cheerful nod. You're overjoyed to learn that your event will be a huge success. There will be celebrities from all over the world in attendance. The admission ticket is very pricey. The items will be delivered next week, and the gallery section will be restricted and closely guarded. Cartier will accompany the valuables with their security detail. You can't wait to set up the entire event. Cartier required you to model their diamonds for event posters. You hope you can bring the pricey jewels to justice.

Their featured designer is full of nonsense, and this is his first Asian exhibition. You sat with two of the administrative workers as they discussed how to collect data. At reservations, Seom-ni was answering phones like never before.

You flashed a smile as you checked the e-mail bookings. This hotel is extremely popular. Some visitors wanted to book four rooms. It would be so expensive.

"The hotel is fully booked for those two days," Seom-ni said as she removed the earpiece from her ears.

You grin, "As a result, more guests booked for those two days. Wow! Cartier's event will be a huge success-"

You hope to finish this week and ask your idiot boss if you can leave. so that you and your colleagues can thoroughly plan and collaborate with Mr. Kim's event planners.

The administrator/manager walked out of the office with a sour expression on her face.

"Ms. Seo?" she asks, her voice having a bitter tone. When you and Seom-ni laugh at a statement, your eyebrows raise.

"Er..yes, Ms. Kang?" You and Seom-ni both looked up at her intimidating expression. You're wondering why she appeared to have ( something stinking) around her "pue autour d'elle."

She was holding a hanger with a uniform inside and plastic wrapping on it. You and Seom-ni both looked at it, perplexed. What exactly is this?

She gave you a cold stare and extended her hands in your direction. Your hands tentatively reached out to grab it.

She left the hanger before you could even touch it, and it nearly fell to the ground, but Seom-ni had quick reflexes and caught it before it landed on the soft carpet. You both notice the admin manager's a better expression.

"What the--?" said Seom-ni, shocked. What is the matter with her manager?

Ms. Kang simply turned her back, but she looked sidelong at you, "Go change...I'm not sure what the boss sees in you...but you were assigned to serve the Bangtan Elites with the Presidential Suite's exclusive waitresses. The usual waitress sprained her ankle and will be unable to attend today's brunch." She scoffed unattractively and returned to her office, closing the mahogany door behind her.

As you looked down at the plastic covering over the uniform, you were gobsmacked.

Seom- ni's mouth dropped open, "Oh, my gosh! Noèmie!How did you end up serving the most eligible bachelors in Seoul? You'll be in their presence for nearly two hours."

Your brow furrowed in perplexity. What makes the Bangtan Elites so special? You heard something similar from Ha-ni a few days ago. Is this another attempt by Mr. Imbecile to embarrass you? You've worked as a maid, window washer, dishwasher, data capturer, cleaner, and admin worker, and now you'll be the spoiled brat's exclusive server. You already despise the man. Why should you be tortured to see more of him?

"I don't know why he wants me there... isn't there anyone else?" you scoff softly.

Seom-ni smiled and her eyes sparkled "It appears that you and our 'hot' boss are now on good terms."

You scoff as you scrunched up your nose as you opened the package and examined the waitress's uniform. So this is the uniform of the group that is always serving the rich chaebols. You snort. Great!!!

It was quite cute. Short sleeves and a back with black and white stripes. It would look great with black pants or a black skirt. You lowered your gaze to your skinny black jeans. That will suffice.

"So, when should I go help the waiters?" You were perplexed and inquired. Ms. Kang did not supply you with any information.

"She didn't say anything...let me call Ajij right away. Mr. Jungs' private events are served by him." She took out her phone and drew a number. As you raised your brows at the flirtatious tone she spoke in, she smiled big and sweetly. She looked into your amused eyes as she closed her phone.

"Oh, erm... Ajij says you should go to to the top floor, where they will be waiting for you. You'll only be four You, Ajij, Bong-Cha, and Hajoon. So hurry up and put that wild mane in a bun or something. Mr. Jung dislikes having wild, loose hair on duty." She laughs at your glum expression as you just scoff.

What the idiot likes and dislikes is irrelevant to you. However, you must do what is stated and required. You quickly changed out of your beige-tan shirt in the admin staff's special changing room. You grabbed your black tote bag, and a brush, and plaited your long, glossy hair into a french braid at the nape of your neck. You're so sick of this place!

You want to take a short break and spend time with your family before returning to Paris. You can't wait to get your new apartment. The only drawback is that you must be near your mother in Paris.

You were done, so you greeted Seom-ni, happy to have made a new friend at the front desk. There are only a few people you'll remember. Heyrin has been feeling a little under the weather since yesterday. You've texted her a get-well message and delivered a candy bouquet to her house.

The waiters and crew were waiting for you when you exited the elevator. They were laughing and generally excited. So. These guys are the best at serving the Brat Club of Seoul.

As a result, the group was very friendly. You all greet each other with a friendly bow and exchange names. Ajij gave you all a stern lecture on what is expected of you.

What do the members enjoy and dislike? The story is acquainted with the group's fussy behavior.

"Er... guys, I think I'll just stand behind the servers. You know I don't have any training in serving the high class. So as not to embarrass you I will help behind the servers, not to be seen ."

"Oh gosh... why?" Bong-cha grins cutely. "You are stunning. It's hilarious to watch them together, especially their maknae-line. Just don't flirt with any of the other members. It is not permitted. Be friendly p not overly so, and avoid invading Mr. Min's personal space. Mr. Park is very flirtatious, but don't take it too seriously."

You nod. As if you are interested in the BANGTAN BRATS.

"But you are allowed to drool," Hajoon says cutely, waggling her brows.

"No thanks," you snort.

"OK, girls, are you ready?" grins Ajij. "We're going through the back door, which is especially convenient for the maid/staff. There's a side door and it leads through his PA's office. It's the presidential suite's private lounge... " Everyone's responsibility is given by Ajij.

You all entered quietly. You remember this office, but you had no idea the walls that resembled sandblasted windows were rooms. You were pleasantly surprised.

The Brat society had not yet appeared. There was a ready-made buffet table with all sorts of delectable finger lunches and a drinks table in the open lounge's far corner.

You were standing next to Bong-Cha, and Ajij and Hajoon were nearby to serve.

You all stood silently at that point. Outside the double doors, she could hear soft chatting and chuckling. Your heart stops when the most attractive man enters.

Not because of their appearance, but because you locked gazes with Mr. Kim, who stared at you with open jaws. His eyes were bigger than yours.

You could feel your throat becoming drier. How did you forget that the gallery owner is a member of the Brat Society?

Oh, you're going to be badly exposed... and it didn't help that Mr. Imbècile was staring at you and the handsome Mr. Kim with narrowed eyes.

You could feel your hands trembling with nerves.

A/N. All my Hobi-stans please don't kill me for this very late update. But I hope you liked this chapter. Jessica is coming back, but Hobi started to get more attracted to Noèmie

Shout out to all the faithful readers, voters, and commenters. Thank you for your continued support.

1. Will Mr. Jung be able to overcome his unwanted feelings for Noèmie?

2. Do you believe Mr. Kim will reveal her identity in front of Mr. Jung?

3. Do you believe Noèmie forgot what Mr. Jung did the day before?

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

152K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
304K 13.2K 38
" I married you just because it was my father's last wish , not because I love you" Y/N a kind , bright and cheerful Indian girl who loves painting h...
213K 6.2K 65
📖 ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
121K 4.2K 60
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...