โ˜†๐•™๐•šไธ‚ ๐…๐“ช๐“ฟ๐จโ„๐•šั‚๐’† ะฒโ„๐จโ“ฆ๐”ซ...

Av sooniesleftpaw

โ€žI wouldn't call it addiction, more like an obsession, nothing serious Min!" ... Mer

โ˜†๐•š๐”ซ๐…๐จโ˜†
โ˜†แถœ๐•™๐“ช๐•กั‚๐’†โ„ ๐จ๐”ซ๐’†โ˜†
โ˜†แถœ๐•™๐“ช๐•กั‚๐’†โ„ ั‚โ“ฆ๐จโ˜†
โ˜†แถœ๐•™๐“ช๐•กั‚๐’†โ„ ั‚๐•™โ„๐’†๐’†โ˜†
โ˜†แถœ๐•™๐“ช๐•กั‚๐’†โ„ ๐…๐จฯ…โ„โ˜†
โ˜†แถœ๐•™๐“ช๐•กั‚๐’†โ„ ๐…๐•š๐“ฟ๐’†โ˜†
โ˜†แถœ๐•™๐“ช๐•กั‚๐’†โ„ ไธ‚๐’†๐“ฟ๐’†๐”ซโ˜†
โ˜†แถœ๐•™๐“ช๐•กั‚๐’†โ„ ๐’†๐•š๐‘”๐•™ั‚โ˜†

โ˜†แถœ๐•™๐“ช๐•กั‚๐’†โ„ ไธ‚๐•šxโ˜†

325 26 11
Av sooniesleftpaw

While Hyunjin was in the dance studio, The freckled boy woke up
way to early, his eyes opened and he groaned. The light was shining directly in his eyes. A short glance at the clock that was hanging on the wall confirmed that it was only 5 hours after he fell asleep. He sat up and stretched his aching arms, then he stood up. His body felt just a little bit better than on the night before. After considering to just fall back into his bed, he made his way to the bathroom. After nearly slipping twice, the boy found himself standing infront of his shower.

He really was tired, but he also already had made plans with his best friend Seungmin and the raven haired won't ever cancel so suddenly. With a sigh, he undressed himself and took a step in front of his shower, turning on the water. He waited a little for the water to heat up, then he stepped under the shower head letting the warm water make contact with his tired body. All you could here then was the satisfied sigh that the boy let out.

First his muscles tensed, startled by the drops of water, but after a couple of seconds, his body completely relaxed. He could fall asleep but no, the boy raised his head and began washing his body. After finishing his long shower, he stepped out into the cold bathroom and dried himself, walking to his mirror, the towel around his hip. The mirror was still fogged, Felix wished his hand over it, trying to clear the surface. It worked after a couple of times, opening the view on Felix's body. He was slim, not extremely but it seemed a little unhealthy, but that probably came from his anatomy and also the amount of sport he does. Although because of his favorite hobby, he had built up some muscles. It was balancing his slight underweight. Although there was something else that made him look unhealthy. His pale skin and the bags under his eyes.

It was clear to see that he wasn't sleeping, it made him look lifeless, tired and torn apart. Felix shook his head again, removing his gaze from the blurry mirror image. His hands settle in his black hair, which still colored the shower bottom black. He stood there again, not able to move on his own, until he reminded himself to hurry, because his best friend was waiting. Felix quickly dried his hair and body, also wanting to add makeup to his face.

After successfully drowning his freckles and eyebags in foundation and concealer, the male left the bathroom, walking back through the small hallway into his bedroom. He stopped in front of his open closet, the boy grabbed a white oversized hoddie, pairing it with a pair of black, slightly baggy pants. It was really chilly outside and the Felix got cold very easily, but didn't want to freeze to death. The black haired then took a last look at himself and walked out of his bedroom. He walked into his kitchen, a small room decorated in brown and white tones, where you can could see some fake plants. he grabbed a red apple from the counter, not hungry for anything more and sat down on the kitchen isle. His eyes fell onto his phone, that slightly boozed, probably because of Jisung, spamming him because of his boyfriend. They were really cute, but sometimes annoying, Felix was just a single for life. The raven haired sighed, he took some big bites from his apple and then, when his phone boozed for the nth time, he took out his phone to read the messages. His finger hovered over the power button, pressing it and reading the messages on his lockscreen.

3 new messages from dralama.jin
26 new messages from j.one
6 new messages from pup.min

Felix smiled at the sight, unlocking his phone and reading through them. It was only then, when he realized how late it was.

pup.min

Felix

Where are you?

Are you coming late?

Bro I already kicked out my roommate for today.

God damn Felix.

FELIX
sent 08:30

OH SRRY

I TOOK A SHOWER

WAIT-WHEN WAS I SUPPOSED TO COME OVER?!

Stop screaming at me, jeez.

Oh and it was at 8am u stupid.

Tch, but I'm still sorryyy 👉👈

Anygays, I'M THERE IN 5 MIN

*Sighs* alright.
delivered 09:40

By the time Seungmin answered, the freckled boy already jumped up from the chair, ignoring the other 30 messages he had gotten over the night and morning and grabbed his bag with brownies. While he was running through the hallway, he slipped into his black boots and opened the door. The building's hallway was cold, but of course, Felix forgot his jacket inside. Now freezing, Felix opened the entry door. He was slightly shivering, the hoodie not doing enough to keep his body warm. He was hugging his body with his arms, while the wind was getting stronger and the sky darker. It was clear, that a typical fall storm was coming, and he really didn't wanna be outside when the rain would pour onto the streets.

The boy began walking on the pavement, taking big steps to get soon into the warmth of Seungmins apartment. Although he did indeed stop for a second to admire the new store on the other side of the road. He then continued to walk to his friend. After finally entering the apartment building and walking up these damn stairs, of course he tripped and nearly fell, the boy finally knocked at the door he was supposed to stand at nearly 2 hours ago. Not long after he knocked the boring looking door, it opened showing an annoyed Seungmin on the other side. He was wearing a grey sweater, his hair was definitely not brushed and his legs were covered in some shorts. Felix huffed at the sight, envious over the accommodating warmth of the apartment he was standing infront.  They both mumbled a small greeting before they went back inside. Felix tossed his shoes onto the rack and then ran into the living room, jumping on the black leather couch, which was definitely expensive as hell. The raven haired sighs loudly, stretching his whole body over the couch, not leaving any space for the puppy looking boy. His bag with the brownies were secured onto the tv-table, Felix didn't want to deal with it at the moment. The younger of the two sighed playfully annoyed and grabbed the box, putting it in the kitchen before coming back. Seungmin let himself fall onto the older, nearly suffocating him while doing so.

Said man tossed him off him while  coughing slightly and holding his chest. "You little devil! You could've killed me!", the latter screamed with puffed up cheeks and softly hit the arm of the taller. Seungmin was trying to contain his laugh, both boys fell into a comfortable silence, until they started talking about random things. "So.... How are you? Haven't really heard about you the past few days.", The brunette asked the other while tilting his head like a cute puppy would do. Felix groaned into a pillow, his busy week was replaying in his head. Seungmin raised a brow at Felix's reaction and made a quick hand movement to signal him to continue. "I'm not doing anything other than dancing. From 10am to 10pm, the whole day. Then at home I either bake or take a walk, sometimes I continue dancing. The only real free time I get is when I'm texting this guy...", he said, slightly blushing at the end. Seungmin already knew who this was about. The scenario he was trying to avoid for good a whole year now occured.

He grabbed the hands of the older boy, which made the male look up into Seungmin's eyes. "Please don't trust him so easily... I kinda know him more than I do myself and I don't think he has great intentions with you..", the puppy-like boy spoke while continuing to stare into Felix's eyes, which close slightly with furrowed eyebrows, clearly confused by the words. Seungmin's face kept being serious, not showing any other emotion other than concern. Felix was getting a little uneasy by it, shifting further away from him, pulling back his hands. He was confused about the meaning behind the words, it made no sense to him. His mind was visibly racing to come up with an answer to his questions, and he got. It hit him then, the reason why he never saw Seungmin's roomate, why Hyunjin and him went into the same direction after their encounter in the night. "Wait— he's your roommate, right? Hwang Hyunjin is your roommate! Why eid you never tell me?", the black haired exclaimed while standing up, looking down at his friend with the feeling of slight betrayal forming in his chest.

The younger sighed for the nth time, also standing up to put his hands on the shoulders of the slightly shorter one. "Felix, I tried to tell you, but I knew he would just use you for his needs. I know Jinnie for years now. He's just an arrogant model, so please promise me to be careful with him.", he then tries to explain and pushes him back down next to him on the couch. Felix nods, not wanting to believe him, but also not wanting to argue. In his mind, Hyunjin is a sweet and caring man, just wanting to help. He slowly combined his thoughts and got to the believe, that the male he met this night, was the same that lives in this apartment.

So in Felix eyes, Hyunjin would never use him or do anything bad to him. He seemed honest about their friendship and wants to help Felix... Oh he was wrong, very wrong. They than eventually started a conversation, talking about random things, laughing and telling jokes. Soon they were starting to get hungry, ordering food. But still Felix was quite uncomfortable because of the situation. He avoided looking at his friend, pulling out his phone. The latter unlocks his phone, reading the messages. Jisung just send him random memes and told him about his date tomorrow with Minho. Felix almost chuckled at the sight of a happy Sungie. But then he opened Hyunjin and his chat, looking at the 3 messages from him.

dralama.jin

Good morning Lixie<3
sent 08:03

Lixie?

Oh I'm sure you are still sleeping, rest well!
sent 09:27

Felix actually smiled and glanced back to Seungmin, throwing daggers with his eyes, but then he smiled back on his phone, answering his new friend.

dralama.jin

Hey, sorry for not answering. I was quite busy. I hope u are doing fine.
delivered 15:48

Oh yeah totally understandable, and yeah I feel pretty good. I'm currently out eating with Minho Hyung! And u?

Oh? Have fun! I'm sorry for interrupting then ><
I have to go now, byee!

U aren't interrupting! >:( But okay bye!

The boy looked up, his chocolate colored eyes moved from his best friend to the room color matching clock. In that moment, Felix realized just how late it was, and that he probably should go to the studio and train a bit before sleeping. Although his thoughts were keeping him occupied because of the stressful conversation he had with Seungmin. He reviewed the moments with his newfound friend, trying to find an indicator for something dangerous, but all he could find was a bubbly personality, that was in need of someone to talk with, someone just like Felix.

---------------------------------------
1947 words

Finally finished this chapter, only a couple and I can continue the story. Really sorry for letting you wait so long, life is pretty stressful right now, but I try to keep writing.

Also thank you so much for the 2k reads, I appreciate that very much, it keeps me motivated ^^ byee ><

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc