Stay With Me (Shinkami) - Boo...

Bởi Posh-Tosh

⚠️PLEASE READ!!!⚠️ When Shinsou get's transferred to Class 1-A, Denki finally has his dorm roommate. Denki no... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
⚠️⚠️AUTHOR'D NOTE! PLEASE READ⚠️⚠️
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
⚠️⚠️ Author's Note!⚠️⚠️
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Part 1)
Chapter 14 (Part 2)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
⚠⚠⚠AUTHORS NOTE!!! PLEASE READ!⚠⚠⚠
Chapter 18 (part 2)
Chapter 18 (part 3)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
⚠️⚠️!AUTHOR'S NOTE!⚠️⚠️
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Authors note
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author's Note: READ PLEASE!!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
⚠️Author's Note (PLEASE READ!)⚠️
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (FINAL CHAPTER!)
Epilogue
UPDATE!
SURPRISE UPDATE!

Author's note

125 1 1
Bởi Posh-Tosh

Heyy guys! Wow, my first COMPLETED book! I know, I know! I ended the book with a pretty fucked-up cliffhanger! But no worries, i'm already starting to work on the sequel! To everyone who's been reading this story since i first published it, wow! This has been one hell of a journey! To everyone else, you made it this far, think you can handle the sequel?

Thank you to all my followers and fans. Without you guys, this book would've been discontinued. I had started to lose motivation somewhere around chapter 15 or 16, but all my fans and followers comments and questions about the story, and when i'd update again, is what kept me going. You guys made this book just as much as I did!

And just FYI, I am going to do a collab with @Pinku256! Please go and check her account and follow her!! She will be doing a short-story, and I will be continuing the short story, "Twisted and Torn", so keep a look out for it!!

I will do one more update on this book after this, and it will be when i have posted the sequel! Keep a close eye on this, and keep a look-out for "Twisted and Torn" and the sequel!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

272K 10.2K 38
Denki Kaminari, the classclown, the boy with no worries that can't take anyrhing serious right? wrong What if that was all a fasad and what was real...
474K 12.4K 60
⚠️ Mature Content ⚠️ You and Shinso grew up together and bonded because you have a similar quirks that made people view you differently. Then one da...
1.1K 23 6
You and Shinsou have been best friends since elementary school, you suddenly left without saying goodbye. You make it in to the hero course of UA hig...
24.4K 556 13
Kaminari Denki, class 1A's resident electric boy who is happy and energetic. That is the Kaminari on the outside, but what about inside? What really...