Does Forever love exist ? ✅

bluscape által

A girl with broken heart collides with a guy. Will that guy make way through her broken heart ? Or she will b... Több

Character Sketch
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)
(37)
(38)
(39)
(40) - A/N

(9)

1.7K 102 12
bluscape által

A/N - This IPL is set in 2016. Athiya was abroad from 2014-2016.

Athiya woke up in the morning and went down to prepare breakfast before they left for the hotel for IPL.

She was done with the breakfast but frowned seeing that Virat hadn't arrived yet. He is an early riser but didn't came for coffee also.

"Bhai breakfast is ready !" Said Athiya calling him.

She didn't receive any response so she went upstairs to his room. She knocked the door - "Bhai u okay ?"
She opened and saw the room in a mess.

"What's all this ? What happened here ?" Said Athiya looking at mess.

"Woh I forgot to pack yesterday and slept" said Virat sheepishly.

"Bhai waise toh aap Ro bhai ko itna tease karte ho about forgetting things and Abhi khud hi Bhul Gaye" said Athiya chuckling.

"Isme mai bhi tere Ro bhai ki hi galti hai" said Virat defending himself.

"Aur wo kaise" asked Athiya

"Wo kal raat ko I was talking to him only and I don't know when sleep took over me" said Virat putting blame on Rohit.

"You both are impossible bhai .. now let it be let's do the packing we have leave in one hour" said Athiya helping him.

"I will do it bacha tu rehne de" said Virat not wanting to trouble her.

"Bhai I will help u na .. u do one thing go and bring coffee and our breakfast here" said Athiya.

Virat came back bringing the breakfast and saw half of mess was resolved.
Athiya was starring something.

"What are u looking at bacha?" Asked Virat moving towards her.

"Is this for me Bhai?" Said Athiya showing the package named for her.

"Ummmm ya actually it's ur graduation gift and u welcome home gift" said Virat hesitantly not looking at her.

"Can I open it?" Asked Athiya.

"If u want to" said Virat.

She opened it with excitement and saw a beautiful giift.

Athiya had tears in her eyes seeing that gifts. She just went and hugged him tightly. "Thank you Bhai"

Virat patted her head and said - "Anything for u bacha"

Virat - "Chal let's have breakfast now"
Saying this Athiya sat beside him arranging his bag.

Virat slowly took a bite towards and she ate it which made him very happy.
Like this they finished packing and breakfast..

"U go and change till then I will arrange luggage in the  car" said Virat.

Athiya went in her room when her phone beeped with a message..

Rahul - "Morning new friend !"

Athiya - Morning !

Rahul - what's up ? Had breakfast?

Athiya - Ya just done with breakfast and packing ! What about u ?

Rahul - Yes done .. now we're leaving for hotel

Athiya - Yes we are also leaving .. see u then.

Rahul - Bye.

"Athiya come let's go bacha" called Virat from downstairs.

"Coming bhai" said Athiya back.

They sat in the car and drove towards the hotel. Virat was Athiya wearing that bracelet he gifted.

"I hope u like that gift" said Virat pointing towards the bracelet.

"I loved it .. and this bracelet I am going to wear everyday .. never going to remove it. And that necklace I will wear for special occasion" said Athiya excitedly.

Virat just smiled at her excitement and was happy that slowly she was becoming the old Athiya who was a child around him.

"Waise bhai .. Mahi bhai toh keh rahe the na ki u have to go to Chennai and Bangalore toh how come everything shifted to Mumbai" asked Athiya.

"I also don't know it was a decision taken by the board. We were just happy that we don't have to travel much" said Virat.

"Hey Ro !" Said Virat picking up Rohit's call.

"What hi ? I have reached here and u have not arrived yet ... Kidhar hai tu" said Rohit annoyingly

"Arey aa rahe hai 15 mins aur" said Virat

"Kya hai yaar Vi tu late kaise hua .. mai bor ho raha hu yaha .. Mahi bhai bhi nahi aye" said Rohit

"Why are u this annoyed didn't u sleep properly" asked Virat hearing that irritated voice and Athiya chuckled at their conversation.

"How will I sleep you were talking to me at night.. u ruined my sleep idiot" said Rohit

"I ruined ur sleep .. u did it" said Virat back.

Athiya took the phone and said "Ro bhai 10 min mai we are reaching toh chill"

"Morning my Cupcake .. so excited that u will be here" said Rohit.

"I am excited too" said Athiya.

"Chal ab Rona band kar aa rahe hai" said Virat.

"So u both were busy talking to each other and u forgot packing and he got less sleep ... u know I really feel bad for Nush and Ritz" said Athiya.

"Very funny" said Virat.

"Bhai ek baat puchu" said Athiya wanting to ask what they were taking that day.

"Ha Bol na bacha .. don't ask for permission" said Virat.

Athiya was gonna ask something but stopped as they reached the hotel.
"U ask me afterwards .. now be by my side okay .. these media people are horrible" said Virat.

Virat held Athiya's hand protectively and took her carefully without revealing much of her face. They reached inside the hotel.

"U are okay na bacha" asked Virat first they reached inside.

"Yes bhai" Said Athiya.

"Finally u guys are here" said Rohit coming to them.

Mahi bhai, Rahul and Jassi too came there. Athiya hugged Mahi bhai.
"How's my princess ?" Asks Mahi.

"I am good bhai" said Athiya.

"Chalo lets check in we are already late" said Rohit.

Virat took his and Athiya's keys as they were adjacent rooms.
"If u need anything u can come any time okay." Said Virat as he knows how she is when it comes to new places.

"Yes I know" said Athiya.

They went to the rooms and got freshened up. Virat, Rohit and Mahi bhai went to their respective managements as they were captain.

Rahul was getting bored in the room.

"Hey want to catch up some coffee .. I am bored" texted Rahul.

"Sure" said Athiya as she was also getting bored.

——————————-
Done !!!

Tell me how u like it !!

Expecting lot of comments and feedback !

Next will be coffee conversation!

See u in next !

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

38.7K 2.1K 21
One friend is going through a lot but hides it from his best friend. What will happen when the other comes to know everything? Will the relationship...
41.8K 2.6K 20
~truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you In love with you🧿~ Rohit is 27 and single(or atleast the team thinks so). Virat is adamant to fill Roh...
15.7K 1.1K 21
After WC2019 Virat was accused of match fixing leading him to be dropped from the team temporarily where his own team denied trusting him. Devasted b...
124K 5.7K 50
ICT is a family and if there is one bond that has managed to adore everyone of us is ROHIRAT ❤️ It is undoubtedly one of my most favourite pairs so l...