RiAnsh : Short Stories And On...

RakshitaRG द्वारा

。◕❤️Beautiful short stories and one shots of our favourite beloved couple #RiAnsh .. Stories are mostly based... अधिक

■ | 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐌 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 - 1 |✓|
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 2|⁠ ■
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 3|⁠ ■
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 4|⁠ ■
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 5|⁠ ■
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 6|⁠ ■
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 7 |⁠ ■ (Teaser)
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 8|⁠ ■
■ 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ■
╣𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙵𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽 ⁠╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙|✓|
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
Papa's Heartbeat ♡- 1
Papa's Heartbeat ♡ - 2
Papa's Heartbeat ♡ - 3
Papa's Heartbeat ♡ - 4
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 1
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous -2
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 3
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 4
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 5
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 6
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 7
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 8
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 9
Her IDENTITY - TS
Her IDENTITY - TS (2)
Her IDENTITY - Epilogue
◎ FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 2
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 3
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 4
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 5
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 6
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN -7
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN -8
Ohhh....Jealousy ..! - TS
Ohhh.... Jealousy..! - 2 ( Ts )
Tutha Jo Kabhi Tara ✨( os )
ISHANI'S EVIL PLOY - 1
REAL FRIENDS & REAL BROTHER'S !!
ISHANI'S EVIL PLOY - 2
Mehsus kar tu bhi mujhko Zara..! (1)
Check it out 😊
About updates

Is he Devil ..? (OS)

2.3K 260 71
RakshitaRG द्वारा

" Vansh Rai singhaniya...!! "

No.....!!

He screamed loudly..that his voice echoed in whole mansion...

" Call me Devil....what...!!? DEVIL ..."

"I'M DEVIL"

"Boss..! Leave me..."

Tears started coming from angre's eyes..as he was not able to breathe...

Seeing him in his tears...Vansh immediately leave his neck from his hold...

Angre saw towards his boss ...he felt very bad...

" I can't call you that Vansh bhai..."

" No .....! "

Vansh interuptted him..

" I hate this name...Angre...!"

" I hate that.. this Vansh once existed.."

"I hate myself.."

I.....Hate...

He broke a glass table in front of him...and Walked out of his study room...

" It's been ten years...the boss I used to see is no more..."

Angre saw towards a photo frame.. hanging...on the wall...and tear falls from his eyes....

***

Times of Mumbai...

" Devil Of Mumbai...Is accused to be a rapist by a women called Ahana.."

" Do you know ..his real name...? "

A person who participated in the tv debate asked to the reporter..

" Yes... He was called as Vansh Rai singhaniya...previously...yet he was A Mafia..and has a underworld connections.."

" Vansh Rai singhaniya..?.. ohh yes.. Miss Amrita..He is dangerous..He is..I'm sure he have done this sin... that's why that innocent Women accused..him as a rapist.."

" Persons like this.. should be thrown out of the country..or should be hanged.."

Another person Kept his sentence in the debate..

" Sir..I respect all of your opinion..but You are not a judge to judge him...Or accuse him without any proof...Court will decide the decision.."

Miss Amrita stopped the men's ...who were crossing their limits...

" Just Bcoz he changed his name.. Devil from vansh..that doesn't make him a devil..."

" I'm sure the court will stand with justice...and give the best decision.."

" Thankyou so much for participating in this debate.. And audience stay tuned for the latest updates for Devil Rai singhaniya's case . "

Miss Amrita ended the show in hurry....to stop the heating debate on Devil ...

****

Next day...

Breaking news

Devil has been arrested as miss Ahana have shown proofs to the police officers..

It's True... that..the devil is Really a rapist..Such a shame..

At 12:30 pm..

The police has arrested and jailed devil on the basis of the proofs..

Angre reached the central Jail... Answering all Harsh questions on his boss....his answers were tight slap on each and every person's face who badmouthed his boss ..More than that his brother...

He didn't expected that his boss will remain silent hearing all this nonsense and surrender himself...

Removing the order of the bail...he goes to meet him...

What his saw ..Made him his heart break like anything...

His boss was still engrossed in the tattoo made on his hands...and was kissing it..

" Boss...?..Boss...! Don't worry..I have removed the bail papers..you will be freed soon.. Don't worry..boss.."

" I'm okay Angre.. don't worry..Did you checked on the children's..how are They...Did my little prince got his favourite toy..? "

" Yes ..boss.. I checked on all our children's..they are safe..fit and fine..."

" But boss..Appp yeh sab bakwas kyu seh rahe hai...? Why..? Why boss..? I can't see you like this..? "

" Please boss..it's enough boss now...You shouldn't have remained silent boss....when they were accusing you... arresting you.."

" I deserve it Angre...I do.."

He said with the blank expression..on his face ...As if it didn't affect him...

" Tell me Angre...did today's bouquet reached.. did she accepted..? "

Bos...s ...

" I want answer... Angre"

" You are free now Devil....But bail orders are for only few days...that can't close your sins..you had committed.."

Police officer told vansh...and warned him.... while removing the lock of the Jail..

Angre was Busy in doing the paper works...but Vansh took away his car.. to find peace...and angre didn't do any effort to stop him.. bcoz he knew it was the only place his boss visit 5 times a day...and would return normally for crying hours...

*****

Flashback ~

" You have to prove your love by killing Riddhima...You have to..

Warna Mai yeh samjhaunga ki tumne mujhse Kabhi pyaar hi nahi Kiya..."

Vansh gave a shock to riddhima by saying this...

" Mai kisi ki jaan kaise le sakti hu ..."

" Aur koi rasta nahi hai..."

" Prove your love..By killing your ex love "

" Kabhi yeh maat kehna ki maine tumse pyaar nahi kiya..kiya hai...

" Badi shiddhat se kiya hai..."

" Badi wafadari se kiya hai..."

" Par shayad.. Zindagi ne Mujhse kabhi wafadari nahi nibhayi vansh..."

Kal mai apna pyaar sabit kar dikhaungi...aur tum maan jaoge ki Riddhima ka pyaar ..Koi fareb nahi tha...

Haar baar maine apne pyaar ki kimat chukaiyi hai..Iss baar maine apne pyaar ki toh kimat Chuka bhi di hai ..apna samman khoke..par tumhe nahi dikhayi diya.. shayad meri awaaz kamjor thi..aur tum Tak nahin pohoch payi...

Dusri baar chukna hai.. tumhare kehne par.....shyad iss baar tumhe meri awaz sunai de ....!

But ...

isske baad tumhe apna pyaar sabit karke dikhana padega.. Vansh...Puri jindagi guzarni padegi... tumhe________

She remained silent further....

Vansh didn't understood her meaning behind it....

Flashback ends ~
***

Vansh who sat near the graveyard of riddhima... keeping his head on it..

Started writing something in the soil...while another caressing it...

Riddhima vansh Rai singhaniya 
( 11 Jan 2021 )

Vansh Rai singhaniya
( 11 Jan 2021 )

Vansh's POV -

" Tumhara vansh bhi ussi din hi maar Gaya tha..jis din tumne akhri saas li thi... Meri Bahon mai..."

" I'm dead..."

" The vansh Rai singhaniya is dead..."

" The person who is alive is Devil..."

Devil who did many crimes..many tortures..many bad things with his sweetheart...Who was not only innocent..but a precious pure soul...

.

Vansh reminds the day ...when his sweetheart left him forever...

When he told her to kill Kabir...she proved her Love by killing Kabir ... hearing the bullet sound he came out of the Mansion and was really happy seeing the dead body of kabir...he saw lovingly towards riddhima....the was about to run and take her in bone crushing hug...but next moment his heartbeats stopped..

" I proved my love vansh..."

" I proved "

Riddhima said crying badly and keeping the gun on her head...

" Tere Ishq mein marjwaan.."

And...

SHOOT.........!!

RIDDHIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

vansh shouted loudly... almost scaring everyone who were busy in Pooja...that they came Hearing him...

He goes towards riddhima running..took her in his lap...

" Jaan...!! This is wrong...what did you...do..."

Angree.................

Call the ambulance...fast...

Sweetheart please.. please... don't.. don't do this to me.....

Listen.. listen....

He tapped her cheeks...which were almost closed...

Sweetheart.. listen na...

Please...

I will kill myself...

" I love you vansh ..."

Riddhima uttered slowly...

" I love you too sweetheart.....I was mad ... listen..I'm sorry... sorry.. please... please sorry sweetheart...I was blind ..... I am monster right..beat me... please don't leave me...look  ..na...open your eyes... SWEETHEART.....!! "

" Va-van-va..nsh... I..t's ti..m..e to p..rove yo..ur Lo..ve...T..hat yo..u l..oved me ...y..our..lov..e was..nt..a ..ch..eat...u..on.ly...loved...me...u don..t have any....o..ther ..wo...men..in...u..r Li..Fe....all...w..as rea..l...u.. didn't chea..t me..like..kabi..r. .. Tell..me...prov..e it...I.luv..u..."

" Yes sweetheart..It was all act..i Belong to u. ...i am urs sweetheart..I'm ..I beg ..you don't do this ...i will prove everything.. u say.. "

And yesterday's sentences he reminded and now he got..what she was trying to say....

He was about to tell something...but found Riddhima... forever closing her eyes...

RIDDHIMA AAAAAAAAAAA!!

***

" Please take me with you...i am done proving my Love..by surviving without you..it's sufficient na sweetheart...? "

Vansh asked to Riddhima's graveyard...

It's getting harder day by day...to me . sweetheart...

Riddhima jaan..I miss you.....I miss your touches....this heart has forgotten to beat...

" I want to be with you.."

" This Devil needs you.."

" Take me to you "

He cried Badly on her grave...
That he passed away...

***

Oye..villan..!

The devil's little prince called him...which disturbed his deep sleep..and vansh got up from the grave... seeing Ayush...

Angre directed him to go.. towards Vansh...and ayush took his small steps and hugged him...

Vansh reciprocated the hug ..

Angre leave us alone for sometime...

Vansh requested...

***

Devil..! ?
why people call you this partner..?

" Bcoz I'm ..."

Vansh replied..

" Who told...!"

" My devil is Devil...no...He is angel for my orphange friends..a Father to me and my friends...a brother to my grown sisters.. and a son to my orphange teachers.."

Vansh passed a small smile...

" But i was Devil to my sweetheart...."

Maybe..but i guess at that time ur sweetheart must be angel.... right??

Vansh smiled brightly for first time after years so brightly. ..as Ayush said what was the fact ...his Sweetheart was indeed a angel to him...

" You are not scary devil..partner..

You are a cute devil...

Who gives so much love for we orphans ..

Who gives 40% of ur income for needed one's... and 20% for the orphanage...

Who support needed females and old persons...in every way possible...

But this world can't understand my Devil...

Saying so he kisses Vansh cheeks...

Angree uncle said to me that this world has started hating you...but don't worry..

There are more people too . who are loving you..like me...

***

Vansh sat on the one end of cliff.... talking to himself..

" I hope sweetheart.. whatever I am doing is making u happy and proud that I was your Love..not embarrassed like in the past.."

" My family members taught that after you left me..i May became the same cruel and ruthless Mafia... i was for somedays when you left me..."

" Even I tried to kill me...by cutting my nerves... but I survived.. maybe I had to rectify my sins .."

" I thought why not to make you proud that your husband is changed ..changed for you ...how u Wanted me to be..."

" Changed for good.."

" But the world still hates me ... Bcoz no one is there to remove this hate by love....like you used to do.."

No one can love vansh .like Riddhima did...

But still it's not giving me satisfaction...i want to come to you sweetheart ....i am missing you that I'm thinking that I might die by missing you...

" Vanshhhhhhhhhhhhh"

He saw another side...where his sweetheart stood...

He goes running towards her...

" You are back sweetheart? "

" I forgave you Jaan.. When you changed yourself just bcoz of me... rectified each and every sin jaan... my love towards you increased more my this..."

"You are not at all THE DEVIL anymore....You are my innocent and kind-hearted angel...who has done many things to prove your love .."

He started crying badly....tears were flowing uncontrollably...

" Then why didn't you come to me sweetheart...See I'm dying without you.."

" I'm within you Jaan .... identify yourself..."

We are one soul....

Who can't be parted..by any means...

" Don't loose yourself Vansh..see I'm with you..."

Riddhima ties and fists her hand tightly in his...

" You have to do many things still... Many people needs this devil....who would save their life.."

Vansh smiled... still crying...

"Will you do it for me ? "

Vansh nodded innocently ....like a child ....

" But promise me .. you won't leave me now anymore.. you will come to me whenever I call you.."

" Done "

" The devil is not gonna leave you sweetheart...!! "

The end •ᴗ•❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was this os ??

Did you guys loved it..?

Target 🎯- 245+ votes...

I don't know weather u guys liked it or no ...as I randomly felt to write on it 😢

A/N-

Fear to be loved only will be published when the previous target would be completed... and on next weekend ...bcoZ I'm uninstalling Wattpad for a week.. due to some reasons..plus i got sprain in my legs... that I'm not at all able to walk...I need to rest ....i hope you guys liked this part .... Get the target completed for this too ....bye bye take care 😘😍🥰😇

*Sorry for grammatical mistakes

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Lioness KRISHNA द्वारा

रहस्य / थ्रिलर

82.4K 4.1K 46
This story of our riansh Vansh and Ridhima What if they know each other beforehand But with a twist flow the...
36K 2.2K 8
Riddhima- I love you Vansh please don't leave me like this . Vansh- love!!! u betrayed me Riddhima I hate you.... Riddhima- please Vansh try and unde...
27.9K 1.2K 13
This story revolves around how Vansh and Riddhima hatred turned into love. How fate brings them together PS: This is my first attempt and I hope you...
64.8K 2.9K 18
on track based mature stories of riansh Cover by :- @sahni_2007