Blame It On Fate

wordistic_123 tarafından

Having a big fat crush on two of the best looking guys in school, at different times of course, no issues. Af... Daha Fazla

A/N
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHALTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
A/N
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 - Tristan
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 10

53 6 36
wordistic_123 tarafından

"They'll announce our marriage at the ball." He said.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I almost yelled.

"Yes Angel, they told me a few days ago, so I had to inform you before the ball."

"Brice, h-how? I mean do they not know about you?" I asked in confusion.

"That I'm gay? Yes they do." he answered.

"Then why would they do this?"

"I- I don't know, they said that it'll put a shame to our family's name." he said sadly.

"That's absurd, how can they?"

"Elyse, we have to do something, our lives would be doomed."

"Brice, maybe I could talk to my parents?" I suggested.

"El, you're not supposed to know till the day of the ball."

"It's literally the day after." I said frustrated.

"I do have a plan but..." he said.

"But what?"

"It's kinda risky and we'd need more people to inculcate that plan." he said.

"The risk is worth it and about people.... don't worry, I have people who'll help."

"Okay, so take me to your clan, tell them your whole story, introduce me and then I'll lay the blueprint of my plan." he said.

"Fine. Let's go."

He had his car here, so I told him the directions and within half an hour we reached the hotel. I had already called Nat and told her to gather everyone in her room so we'll be heading there. I mean first me then I'll call Brice cause first I'll need to tell them what's the matter.

I rang the doorbell twice, Natalie opened it.

"What happened? Why did you wanted me to gather everyone here?" She asked worriedly.

"Let me in Nat." I said breathing heavily. Apparently the information I just got, I wasn't able to handle it that well.

Wait, is that what mom had to tell me? And she was reluctant. I'm so gonna throw a fit.

"Guys." I yelled as soon as I entered.

"What happened?" They all asked together expect Tristan who was busy on his phone. What's in his phone? He's always on his fucking phone.

Pardon me, I'm extremely angry.

"Guys, I'm in trouble." I said panicking.

"When are you not?" Levi muttered but I heard it.

"Shut up Levi, this is serious." I said.

"For heaven's sake tell what the fuck happened?" Cole said.

"I met Brice today-"

"We know, so what? He wasn't gay and proposed you?" Tristan said.

"Quite the opposite actually, now let me speak." I said showing him my hand, "So when I met Brice, he told me that his parents and my parents are going to announce mine and his wedding on the day of the ball, even though he is gay, they don't care, they think that- that he'll bring shame to the family name if he continues to be with a guy... so I don't know how.. they just planned it out and I had no fucking clue." I completed.

"What is this, the 18th century?" Tristan scoffed.

"No, no Tristan you don't understand. This is extremely common." Marcus told him.

"Dude, how the fuck is this common? She wouldn't even have known if not for Brice." Levi said.

"So what? Brice told you this and chickened out?" Natalie asked.

"No, he has a plan and he needs a team for it, though it's risky. So I wanted to ask you guys, could you help me?" I requested.

"Of course." Cole and Nat said.

"Obviously sis! I wanna have my birthday to myself and of course you can't get married to someone who wouldn't even notice you or any other girl for that matter." Levi said.

"Shut up Levi." I said.

"I'm in." Marcus said.

I looked at Tristan, hoping a no.

"I'll agree but I have a condition." He said.

"What?" I growled out.

"When we go to your family's penthouse, I want a game of truth and dare, all of us." He said.

"Are you nuts? This is freaking serious." I yelled at him.

"No, but I like nuts." He shrugged.

"Oh god!" I cried.

"What's the plan anyways?" Marcus asked.

"Brice knows." I told them.

"So, where is this price? I mean Brice?" Cole asked.

"He's right outside. I'll call him in." I said.

"He's been there all the time?" Natalie asked.

I nodded my head up and down.

"You could've told us, anyways call him in." She said.

Brice came in the room, everyone greeted him and he did too and Tristan as usual was rude towards him like he is to everyone, what's with him? He crazy or something?

"What's your plan boy?" Tristan asked slouching down on the bed.

"Umm, grandpa if you would please listen, then you would know." Brice said.

"Shut up." Tristan rolled his eyes.

"Guys! Please. This is serious ok? Tristan, I don't want to be rude but just shut the fuck up for some time and Brice please tell your plan." I said in one breath.

"Yeah you were not at all rude." Tristan said.

"Shut the fuck up." I said rudely and then turned to Brice, "please ignore him and speak." I completed.

"Ok, so as we know it's Levi's birthday too on the day of the ball and after that an after party for uhmm.. how do I say this? Well so basically in the after party, only the uh some families would be present and some secrets would be revealed. That'll be held at the Palace Royale, which belongs to the Royale's family. Yeah and after that our engagement would be announced. So these two boys here," he said pointing at Tristan and Cole. "The one who speaks unnecessarily and the one who seems a bit sophisticated," he said pointing at Tristan and Cole respectively. "So yeah those boys won't be there, but they can help." Brice stated.

"I do not speak unnecessarily." Tristan scowled.

"That's what you're doing." Marcus whispered to him, he doesn't know how to whisper.

"Guys! SHUT UP! Let Brice talk. DAMNIT!" I yelled getting annoyed.

"Okay okay!" Tristan raised his hands in surrender.

"So my plan is..." Brice explained his plan and my my it was bloody amazing.

"I need to appreciate your plan mate. It's terrific. I'm one hundred percent in." Levi said.

"I'm in." Natalie said squealing.

"Then who am I to deny?" Cole chuckled.

"I'm always up for something fun and something to trouble our families." Marcus smirked.

"We'll if everyone is in, so am I." Tristan agreed.

"I just have a question." Levi spoke out.

"What is it?" Brice asked.

"These family secrets that you tend to say are to be revealed, you, Elyse, Natalie and Marcus seem to know it already and I don't, why?" He asked.

"Brother, each of us was told on our 18th birthday cause apparently our families like to throw bombs and then show the world that we throw a fit." I told him.

"And you're the last one of us to know, so the media would be there too." Brice said.

"What are you guys in the mafia or something?" Cole asked suspiciously.

"Something like that, but legal." Marcus answered.

"You'll know, just be back to the hotel and watch the news." Brice shrugged.

"And why would you be there?" Tristan questioned Brice.

"Because I'm one of the families." He answered.

"What families? This is confusing." Cole said.

"You'll know bud, apparently our families are a little tight in the head. I don't know what's the need to hide it, till like the last one of us knows." Marcus said.

"Alright, but Brice, your plan is wonderful. Risky though but I hope it'll work out. And yeah I'm the sophisticated one, name's Cole." Cole smiled and him and forwarded his hand for a shake.

"Nice to meet you Cole, Brice, as you already know." He smiled at him.

"Night guys, please get out of my room, I want to sleep." Natalie said pushing us all out.

"Hey!" I yelled at her.

"Just meet me tomorrow, I wanna sleep." She whined.

"Alright girl, just leave my hand." I said.

"I'm not holding your hand, someone else is." She said.

Natalie was sitting on his bed and Tristan was holding my hand, more likely resting his head on my arm and holding my hand so tight that if he doesn't hold it, he'll die.

"Tristan, hey Tristan." I whispered to him.

"What? Let me sleep." He sighed.

"Tristan! Wake up! Go sleep in your room." I said slightly raising my voice.

"Hmm." He hummed but didn't wake up.

"It seems like you're his tree and he's your koala." Natalie smirked at me, I glared at her.

"Don't glare please, you look like a funny cat." She shoved me off with her hand.

"I consider that offensive Natalie." I gasped.

"You rather should learn how to face the truth then." She said.

"Alright just leave my room, I have a perfect way to wake him up." Natalie said.

"And what that might be?" I asked her.

"This." She said and poured a bottle of water on him.

"Natalie." I gasped.

"What the fuck?" Tristan woke up and started to glare at me.

"It was her!" I said immediately pointing at Natalie.

"Natalie, you're fucking dead." Anger rose up in his voice.

"And that's my que to leave." I said and stormed out of the room and Tristan followed me out.

"Oh you didn't want to kill Natalie?" I asked him,

"Yeah, but that seemed to much so I just poured water on her as well and I thought why not feed you with a truth?" He said.

"What truth?" I asked him.

"I don't drink." He smirked at went straight inside his room.

Shit!

——————

A/N:-

Hey guyss!

Views on this chapter?

What do you expect the family secret to be?

Any guesses? 🌚

Anyways, don't forget to drop your views and votes on this chapter.

And please ignore typos, if any, I'll edit the book after completing it.

<33

~S~

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.7M 115K 44
He stares right at me, "You eat like a pig." "You look like a pig." I rolled my eyes, continuing to eat. "A pretty damn sexy pig." He winked. "You m...
18.4K 555 40
(Before You Leave #1) She was sent to boarding school over the smallest of mistakes... Okay, burning down your schools gym might have been a big one...
43.2K 854 45
[COMPLETE] ------How do you stay away from someone you live in the same house with?------ Sienna Brown isn't popular. She's never been to a high-scho...
33.2K 2.2K 29
♡ Featured on Stories Undiscovered ♡ ♡ Featured on Teen Fiction ♡ "All it took was one smile, that damned smile, and I found myself falling in love w...