Your Impact (Genshin Impact M...

由 Perth_Holly

"Outlander, I hope you know you're the one who've caused this impact." --- (Y/n) the older sister of Aether... 更多

(Prologue) Journey's End?
[1] New World
[2] Mondstadt
[3] To Perceive
[4] Caught in Action
[5] Storm Brewing
[6] Catastrophe
[7] Let the Wind Remind You
[8] Hello Liyue
[9] Harbinger of News
[10] The Meet
[11] Camaraderie
[12] Terrific Encounter
[13] Revelations
[14] Back to Mondstadt
[15] Lantern Rite, Scarlet Leaves
[16] Infiltrating Inazuma

[17] Caught by Kamisato

1.6K 94 35
由 Perth_Holly

"So. You're not actually the Fatui, are you?"

The moment Ayato utters that phrase, the first thing that came into your mind was that you do not feel great. There's no painful regret yet, but you can feel your body beginning to grow cold and it might be due to the sickness crawling up on you. Or because of Ayato.

You internally groan but masked a smile. You crossed your arms in an attempt to control yourself.

The last thing you ever need right now is to get sick, not when you've started adjusting into this closed-off nation. You're not even sure what caused you to get even more nauseous, either from the ice-cold rain or Ayato's awful cooking.

You hope it's not going to be a strange magical virus that causes you to fly or something, that wouldn't end well. But that would be an interesting outcome.

Paimon shakes your shoulders to get you to respond to Ayato, leading you to wrap your arms tightly around yourself when the quaking motion brings a surge of dizziness up your forehead.

Yeah, you're getting more sick.

Paimon quickly draws her hand back, and you turn to see a worried expression on her face.

Then you hastily fix yourself up in order to not raise any worry amongst everyone in the room. Nope, screw that. You don't need your friends to fret about something as insignificant as a stomach ache.

However, when you raised your head, a concerned look was visible on Ayato's face.

Although he was about to say something, you cut him off.

"Oh don't make that face, Sir Yashiro Commissioner, I'm okay." You sighed and scratched your forehead. "Okay okay, I'll fess up now. Since you're a Kamisato, surely you're trustable since Ayaka is your sister."

'Now that I think about it, where is she?'

Paimon smiles as you finally confessed, meanwhile the rest of your group was rather confused on what to do next. Perhaps you decided to bring matters to your own hands.

The Yashiro Commissioner clasps his hands together with a grin.

"Ah, so you finally confess the truth. I like that. Now, we can officially introduce ourselves." He glances over to Thoma, who stood up and walked over to you.

"Hey windblume," Venti whispered over your shoulder. "Are you sure we should let go of our disguises? You seem a little tense lately."

"Nah, I'm good. Let's just relax for now" You replied to him

"Alright then, suit yourself." He looks at you knowingly. "Just know that we'll remain by your side should you feel stressed."

You nod as Thoma re-introduces all of you.

"Welcome, at last, to the Kamisato residence, honored guests. The Yashiro Commissioner and Miss Kamisato are delighted to finally meet you." Thoma says. "And I'm also honored to meet you too, Cavalry Captain." he looks over to him.

Kaeya takes off his mask disguise and replies. "Oh, I hadn't known that word of us already spread quite fast within Inazuma. Did they also recount the crimes we committed in Liyue?"

Paimon shushes Kaeya "We don't talk about what happened in Liyue"

"Well, not quite. But since I originally came from Mondstadt, I have heard of you and the famous uncrowned prince of Mondstadt." Thoma adds, rather nervously. "I just didn't expect to meet such well-known people in a situation like this."

"Honestly, I'm just rather impressed by the fact that any international news enters this closed-off nation at all." Diluc mutters, crossing his arms.

"Heh, well, there's a reason why the people of Inazuma already knew why our dear Traveler was going to come." Thoma gestures to you. "And we're also aware of your arrival, Mr. Raghvinder and Sir Alberich."

"Indeed. Despite Lady (Y/n)'s attempts to guise yourselves, it was already quite noticeable." Ayato chuckled as you internally monologue. "Although, her attempts were quite amusing, to say the least. It is quite literally an honor to meet all of you."

"All of these praises and yet none were spared for a feeble bard like me." Venti woes as he manifests his lyre.

"Oh, no worries, we've also heard of the best bard in Mondstadt... Venti, was it?" Ayato scrutinizes him under his observant gaze. "Yes, you definitely are him. I shall invite you to one of our inter-cultural festivals one day. And I'll especially invite Miss (Y/n) and the others too."

"No need to address all of those heroes with such formalities. Heaven knows that all your compliments will go directly to their heads." Venti sighs.

"Hey! Master Diluc isn't that self-centered." Paimon bickers back.

"How come you only defend Diluc but not me?" You stare at Paimon in slight offense.

"Paimon always has a bias towards the wealthy ones." Kaeya muses whilst the white-haired child protests.

"Maybe buy me mochi later then perhaps I'll consider defending you too." Paimon retorts light-heartedly, making you frown in a joking way.

"Fine, we can buy stuff later if you want. I do need to restart my taste buds after being poisoned by Ayato's goofy substance that he calls food." you said

Paimon squeals happily meanwhile you have a headache upon recalling the unspeakable taste of that thing.

"Poisoned? No, there must've been a misunderstanding." Ayato spoke, raising his hands. "I do acknowledge my culinary skills are subpar, but that never meant I did it on purpose."

"This wouldn't be the first time my lord's cooking has led to appalling consequences." Thoma says with a lighthearted grin.

"Anyways, putting your comments aside," He side-eyes Thoma and then you. "entering Inazuma with such famous individuals might raise suspicion, especially with the silent gentleman who hasn't spoken a word yet." Ayato glanced over to Zhongli, who was simply standing and observing the Inazuman ornaments.

"As you've heard, there is an ongoing Vision Hunt Decree set by our Electro Archon, the Raiden Shogun." Ayato casts his gaze downwards and the atmosphere becomes rather cold. "Since the Kamisato family falls under the rule of the Shogun, I cannot act against her rule, and neither can my sister. Many people have suffered beneath her new decree, and well, since you're here..."

'An Archon who brings suffering to her people rather than being benevolent...'

Your head's starts to spin with the new found information.

"Basically, your current Archon is acting like a dictator and you can't do anything even if you wanted to, and so... You wish to ask for my help? That's the only conclusion I can pick up with your hopeful tone."

"Precisely." He answers. "Although you haven't witnessed the suffering of the people yet, I'd like for you to see the current situation of Inazuma first."

So, Ayato hopes that you'd assist in the fight against the Shogun, huh?

You think silently before adding. "Our original goal in Inazuma was to ask the Electro Archon about my siblings. But since she's acting like a dictator, will we be able to even talk to her at all?"

"Yeah! We've helped so many nations now. Shouldn't we focus on our main goal; your siblings?" Paimon floats over to you. "Paimon may not sound like it, but will we even gain anything here..?"

A moment of silence passes by as everyone in the room digests the words that Paimon uttered.

To be fair, she did have a point.

Looks like both Ayato and Thoma looked nervous upon hearing that point.

He turns away. "I'm unsure as to how to repay you once you help us. However, I will try my best to gain information that could be of use to you."

"What kind of information?" You let him continue, wondering what he could possibly provide you with.

"The Fatui." Ayato mentions. "When you continue to travel through the nations, there's a chance they'll keep getting in your way. And so, I might be able to inform you of when they'll make their next move. I will send the Shuumatsuban to spy on them."

"That deal sounds quite fair, I believe it'd be pretty beneficial." Diluc adds.

"Getting information on the Fatui, well..." You thought for a moment. Maybe it would help a lot.

'Imagine how funny it would be if the next nation's enemies is just always the Fatui.'

Your brain grows rather nauseous upon remembering your past encounters with them.

"Well?" Ayato glances over to you expectantly.

"Deal accepted." Then you called over Zhongli to make the arrangement official. "Make sure it's useful information at least, alright Señor Kamisato?" You squint suspiciously at him, making him chuckle.

"Of course. You have my word. I'd rather not get bench-pressed by the lady who defeated godly creatures before." Ayato says professionally.

Paimon grins before clapping her hands together. "Well then, does that mean we can go around Inazuma city now? Paimon's dying to see all the exotic food and beverages!"

"As long as you don't do any suspicious actions, you're free to swerve around the city." Thoma warns before extending his hand to you, and you accept.

"Let's gooo! Don't forget your promised mochi to me, big si- (Y/n)." Paimon clings onto your arm like a koala.

"Honestly, I'm quite looking forward to how much this nation has changed since the previous Archon's passing." Zhongli mumbles with amusement.

"Say, Venti, do you believe they have their own version of Dandelion Wine?" Kaeya muses over to the bard.

"Wouldn't you like to find out? Imported goods from outlanders are quite expensive here.." Venti hums in response.

"Expensive items are not a problem to us, we have our walking wallet, after all." You send an overly-polite smile over to your red-head friend, Diluc.

His lips turn into a thin line as he sighs. "As much as you often rely on my pockets, it is rather endearing to see you being enthusiastic over these matters."

"All of you are quite excited for this stroll, I see." Thoma says as he leads you to the entrance.

Ayato slightly smiles as he raises a closed-fan and points towards the sliding doors. "Thoma, lead the Traveler out on a walk in Inazuma city. Perhaps that stroll will ease her mind and let her relax a little. Everyone, have fun."

—----

Bringing out your small memory notebook, you write down your current activities with the Traveler Squad™ while strolling through the city.

'My Inazuma Travel Log: Crossed paths with Scaramouche, somehow met Ayato earlier than expected, and are currently shopping with the boys.'

It took you a moment to wonder if any of these events impacted your journey as a whole yet. How long will it take until you see your beloved twins again?

Either way, those thoughts dissipate as soon as Paimon tugs your hand towards a store.

"We are in Inazuma city!" Paimon exclaims joyously. "Come on, isn't it adventurous?"

"Feels rather restrictive at times, especially with all the guards littered in every corner..." Zhongli mumbles before looking around. "But everything else here is a pleasant sight."

"To eternity-!" Paimon pops up, jumpscaring you out of your daydream. "And beyond~"

"Oh my god–" You placed a hand on your beating chest, another spark of tiredness going through you. "It's like early in the morning, Paimon. I'm not ready." you say with exhaustion.

"We're in Inazuma though, and live a little. Look," She points to a random food stall. "dango milk sellers! They're also selling novels called the divine sisters– Like us–!"

"Stop talking." Diluc stares over to the overly enthusiastic child.

"--Look, like us! Because we're sisters." Paimon emphasizes jokingly.

As Paimon raves about the shopping block, you slowly doze out again as your comrades talk in the background.

"Keep smiling. They're always watching in the shadows." Kaeya pats Paimon's head as she looks at him in confusion.

Paimon furrows her brows. "But it's nice here. No one's watching us."

"No Paimon– if you let down your smile for a second, the shogunate will come and beat you with a stick." Kaeya taunts her mischievously. "You wouldn't want to get beaten by the Shogun's rod, do you, Paimon?"

"That's a rather harsh dramatization, Mr. Alberich." Thoma pipes up in defense, listening to the conversation the whole time while tagging along. "The shogunate may be overly strict, but not to that extent."

"Hehe, I was merely warning Paimon of the dangers of the Gods." Kaeya looked amused as Paimon swatted his hand away from her head.

"Hmph, rude. Well anyway.." She glances at your other allies. "Why aren't you guys looking at the gifts?"

"I cannot purchase anything," Venti says pensively. "Not even I have the funds to purchase a gift myself."

"What the heck?" Then Paimon stares over at Diluc. "Master Diluc, can you buy me a gift?"

"I'm not buying you a gift." The red-head retorts.

"Please!" Paimon pleads with her faux-sad face.

Diluc sighs. "Paimon, we're not purchasing several supplies of mochi just for you--"

"Please can you just buy some, Master Dilu-"

But she was interrupted, because you already bought the mochi she wished for while they were bickering.

Then you ran up to her with your arms filled with towers of packed mochi.

"Paimon, over here." You went up to her with the bought food, making her screech happily. "I got the goods."

"No way!" She exclaims before snatching one of the mochi boxes. Then she excitedly floats over a bench and places all the items beside her.

Your fellow allies chuckled as she opened the lid of snacks and curiously poked on the little mochi, then brought it to her mouth.

"Sometimes, I believe you dote on her too much." Diluc adds as you just stand beside him, observing the tiny child.

"It's fine, (Y/n) dotes on her favorite members. And I support her on that." Venti says smugly while the red-head stares at him.

"You merely say this because she only dotes on both of you." Kaeya remarks as your tiny companion continues her eating spree.

Paimon immediately consumed the mochi like a gremlin. Honestly, she radiates little sister energy.

Then, she offered a piece of mochi to you. "Do you want some?"

You just wheezed at her child-like antics and left her confused as to why you were laughing. "What?" she asked, some mochi stained on her cheek.

"Nothing," you wipe away the leftover mochi with your gloved hand.

She grinned. "Hey, thank you for being such a helpful and kind person."

"No problem, Paimon. Anything for a friend." you reply.

"It's quite sisterly of you, (Y/n)."

You remain silent before continuing. "Alright, let's not go too far." You chuckled whilst the others reacted in a similar way.

Kaeya covers his own smile with his hand. "You know, Paimon is always the biggest pusher of the family dynamic."

Paimon ignores him and shifts her attention to the blond man. "Hey Thoma, did you know it was quite sisterly of (Y/n) to do what she did? I think-"

"Well, you certainly seem attached to her, that's for sure." He comments. "You two remind me of my lord and milady sometimes, too."

As Thoma continued showing you around the city alongside with your friends, you eventually stumbled upon Ayaka, who was more than ecstatic to meet you.

At some point, you introduced your friend group to Ayaka and went through goofy shenanigans to let them be familiar with her.

"Greetings, (Y/n). I am Kamisato Ayaka, and..." She looks up at you. "My, you're taller than I imagined. A-Ah, please ignore what I said. I see you've met Thoma and my brother... It's pleasant to coincidentally meet you here."

You've noticed that Ayaka herself seems like a lonely person, so you decided to just enjoy the day by hanging out with her at festivals, games, and all that stuff.

"Alright Ayaka, "bro" is a type of slang usually used to refer to male siblings." You snickered while she gazed at you with curiosity. "You should definitely call your brother that word later" And then you whisper something in her ear before she chuckles, nodding.

'She's kinda naive but in a funny way.'

"Ayaka, did you know that 'poggers' and 'based' means 'good'?" You teach enthusiastically. "You can use it to compliment people you like!"

"I see. For example..." She mutters before glancing at the green bard. "...Venti the bard's musical songs are quite poggers." she looks at you excitedly. "Did I use that term correctly?"

"Oh dear, prithee don't tell me that you're planning to taint the minds of youth with such outlandish words?" Venti says. "At least let me do it alongside you."

"You two are awful influences." Diluc deadpans. "I wonder what your backup plan is once her brother finds out about this." he muses.

"Come on now, we always call each other using such outlandish words, how is this any different?" Kaeya retorts over to the red man.

"Unlike us, they actually have a decent sibling relationship." The man replies.

"Perhaps we should simply allow (Y/n) to continue with her light-hearted antics. It seems as though Miss Ayaka is enjoying her time with her." Zhongli smiles slightly at the sight of you two.

"Hey hey, that's my sister you're talking to." Paimon floats in front of Ayaka defensively, as if gatekeeping you.

"Paimon, we aren't sisters." Placing your hand on her head, you lowered her down.

"No no, see, there's this thing you've developed, (Y/n)." Paimon replies. "It's called denial." she joked.

"My comrades," Venti interrupts by holding a colorfully-patterned kimono up in your vision. "I have acquired a fine piece of clothing that's befitting of a goddess." he offers it to you.

"You want me to wear this?" You look at the clothing with skepticism, unsure whether to actually change your outfit or not.

Funnily enough, the others don't seem opposed to the idea. They're rather curious as to how you'd look while wearing it.

Paimon clasps her hands together. "You should try it. Besides, I don't think you've tried out any of the other nation's traditional clothing at all."

The new clothing was quite different from the matching outfit you wore to fit with your siblings, but... you're still feeling rather attached to it. You'll update your wardrobe one day, but not today.

"Nah, I'm good. I'll keep it though." You respond, making Paimon pout.

"Aw... Well, that is alright with me. Perhaps we'll find the perfect opportunity to see you wear one next time." Ayaka lightly adds before returning to the Kamisato estate with her newly purchased items.

'Procrastinating on my outfit change let's gooo'

Sooner or later, Thoma brought you to the statue of the Omnipresent God, the main goal of the Decree and symbol of eternity.

There, Thoma describes how the Raiden Shogun issued the Vision Hunt Decree and gestures to the seized Visions as the "gems" implanted on the statue.

As you hear the desires of the people, you briefly touch the statue and experience a headache, startling Thoma and your allies.

"Are you okay?" Paimon asked with concern, alongside with the others.

Thoma adds in. "Tell me, how bad was your headache?"

"It was- well, it was, aaaugh..." you groaned and just clung onto Paimon for emotional support. "I heard the voices of the people."

"Well, that certainly does not sound fine." Thoma says while glancing at the statue. "Perhaps we should end our short visit here now. Hearing the voices must've exhausted you."

"No, we'll continue our travels. I think the Vision Hunt Decree has shown more negative effects on the people than what we've only heard so far, and hearing whatever that was helped me re-envision what it's actually like."

Later on, your stroll within the city comes to an end. Since you'll be here for a while, you contemplate whether to move around and see where the Electro Archon could be located.

While Thoma was called somewhere else to run some errands, you decide to continue walking through Inazuma city until you reach the outskirts of the island, trying to catch a glimpse of the distant building of Tenshukaku.

Apparently that's where the Raiden Shogun resides, according to Thoma, and you silently contemplate as your allies in the background notice an upcoming person slowly approaching you.

'Well if it isn't Mr. Fandango himself.'

The sudden appearance of Scaramouche is strange.

This is the third time you've seen a Harbinger in the wild.

You think deeply. "Looks like her Vision Hunt Decree has reached every part of Inazuma..."

"By Vision Hunt Decree, you must be worried that the authorities are around here. Worry not, for I have dealt with the guards sent by the Shogun." Scaramouche suddenly spoke. Then he takes notice of you. "Haven't we met before, miss?" he asks softly.

'What's with this sudden jumpscare..'

'It wouldn't hurt to play along, I suppose.'

"Yeah, I swear we bumped into each other back in Ritou." You say while sneezing slightly.

"Wait, really? Paimon never saw you with him." she says, confused.

"It was back when I was wandering around the docks, leaving Thomathy behind." You gesture to the Balladeer. "That's when I bumped into this gentleman." you coughed at the last part.

Huh, Scaramouche really chose the most suspicious location to coincidentally meet you.

"Is that true..? It appears you met a particular eccentric." Venti muses along with Zhongli. The balladeer frowns.

"Eccentric? I always hear that strange title thrown around me." Scaramouche crosses his arms at your team. "All of you must be her travel companions, seeking the impact of the Decree." he assumes.

Diluc nods quietly and stares at the Balladeer. "That is correct. However, (Y/n), since when did you meet this guy-..?" you glance at him and signal to keep quiet.

You silently mouth that you'll explain everything to him later. For now, you'll have to keep an eye on the Balladeer.

Judging from the little Fatui symbols around Scaramouche's outfit, it won't be long until your team figures out which organization he's from.

"And by 'this guy' you are referring to me?" The totally-not-a-harbinger smiles lightly. "I am a wanderer here in Inazuma. I had just stopped to see if you were truly the blond lady I saw back in Ritou port."

"No wonder you looked familiar." You nod. "Yeah, I'm probably the one who saw back there. My name's (Y/n). And you're s... you're so beautiful." You covered your slip-up from Scaramouche by using a bland-ass compliment.

He seems rather surprised by your comment, and sheepishly scratches his head. "Oh? Well, I'm flattered to hear that. You must be the renowned Traveler, I've heard a lot about you..." he trails off before he notices other inazuman citizens coming near.

'My man's boutta take his annual leave.'

"Anyways, it was truly a pleasure to meet you all. I have other matters to attend to now, so I shall take my leave." Scaramouche swiftly says then uncharacteristically bows politely. "Adventurers... I wish you every success in your endeavors."

Once he leaves, some of your friends look over to you and begin discussing what you know of him so far.

So, you encountered a harbinger by unorthodox means?

Either way, you definitely note down the important early appearance of Scaramouche, saving this information for later.

After a few days in Inazuma you start to seek out the effects of the Vision Hunt Decree.You went towards the Grand Narukami Shrine.

A fox lady introduces herself as Yae Miko, speaks with you, having anticipated your arrival, albeit premature. She mysteriously states that she has high expectations for you and that you better not disappoint her.

'Man what a weird pink lady. I bet she's controlling something behind the scenes, it is quite obvious.'

After that odd encounter you all decided to go back to Ayaka.

Ayaka informs you of the resistance's activities as you make your way to the teahouse. One of their operations, Master Masakatsu, was taken into custody after it leaked that he made fake visions.

'A resistance? Sounds promising. Seems like there's an ongoing war within this nation.'

Ayaka wants to free him but is unable to take the risk of doing so herself and cannot send Thoma either, so she asks you to carry out the task. She states that there will be more people willing to help you and sends you to Naganohora Fireworks.

There, you find members of the Tenryou Commission threatening a Vision bearer. Before you could intervene, a woman grabs their attention. Paimon scolds you for not interfering as the samurai took the Vision.

But, apparently it was all a ruse, and they actually took a fake vision. The woman, Yoimiya, known by the people of Inazuma for her fireworks — managed to avoid vision confiscation due to using Masakatsu's fake visions.

Yoimiya learns from Paimon that all of you were sent by the Kamisato's to break Masakatsu out.

Your squad and Yoimiya arrive at the police station through a backdoor, after which she departs to complete her "present" for them. The guards are torturing Masakatsu when you all eventually make it to the main holding cell.

But before you can act, Kujou Sara enters, examines Masakatsu, and then reprimands the guards for torturing him. Soon after, she hears Yoimiya's footsteps and commands the guards to look into it. Then Yoimiya sets off her "gift" to distract the guards while you save Masakatsu.

Sara then catches you in the act, but allows you to leave because she knows Masakatsu needs immediate care but threatens the craftsman that she'll bring him back in once he's recovered.

Masakatsu and Yoimiya express their gratitude to you and your team before you all head back to the teahouse to tell Ayaka the good news.

"Goodness, we've already been through quite a lot today." Venti tiredly slumps over while walking. "Is this really what this nation has come to since the Shogun's rule? Ruling with such an iron-fist..."

"This is only what we've seen so far since the Ba'al I know is long gone." Zhongli mentions. "We'll continue to discuss what we've witness thus far within the teahouse with Ms. Kamisato."

Once you enter the teahouse, you're greeted with your familiar allies. Ayaka waves at you as Thoma greets the rest of your group.

"We are now one step closer to victory... and we couldn't have done it without Yoimiya and all of you." Thoma says as he guides you within the comfy wooden building, sliding the door open to the table. "Hehe, you're turning out to be even more reliable than we expected."

"Thanks man." You respond as the rest of them sit down around the table.

"Don't mention it~" Paimon says, rather flattered.

"Indeed, things may have turned out very differently this time without the help of you," Ayaka smiles "Especially the rest of you. Honestly, it was quite jarring to see a group of grown men going about the city. Quite amusing, honestly."

"Not gonna lie, I'd say it's an average day for Team Traveler" You mused.

Ayaka chuckles before turning back. "But if we wish to mount any sizable resistance against the vision hunt decree... there is still much to be done. It is time we make our next set of plans..."

"There's no need to rush, yknow." You assured her. "A rebellion takes time to rise. I know that for certain."

"You sound like you're familiar with warfare." Ayaka mentions. "Things seem to have taken a turn for the better, at least. Not only have we rescued Master Masakatsu, but our list of allies appears to be growing."

"Ah yes, which reminds me... The Tenryou Commission seems to be making preparations for a "celebration"... They call it a "ceremony" of sorts." The blond-man says. "Well, I'll work on it later. Let's enjoy today."

Then, Thoma also suggests you spend the time relaxing, which Ayaka brings up the idea of having a 'hotpot' game. Basically you mix some ingredients together and see how it goes.

Eventually it started going downhill when Ayaka added slices of cake within the hotpot, leaving everyone in the room nauseous upon tasting the meal.

Thankfully, Diluc had a decent sense of taste and backed out of the game, but the same cannot be said for the others.

Kaeya and Venti seem to have it worse, they looked as though they've been through a thousand hangovers at once.

Zhongli kept a straight face but the tiny twitch of his eyebrow gave away his silent disdain. Although, he definitely fares better than the rest.

Paimon covers her mouth and lays her head on your lap, trying to not fall unconscious from whatever Ayaka's concoction tasted like.

Looks like creating unspeakable abominations run within the Kamisato family.

"Yeah, hold on, let me sleep real quick." You say as you curl up on the floor, succumbing to your stomach's misery.

"That was definitely a meal... " Thoma coughed as he secretly disposed of his own meal and looked back at the group table.

'One of the most dishes of all time, that's for sure'

"Anyways... Without further ado, I hereby declare that the winner of today's hot pot challenge is..." Thoma smiles cheekily before gesturing to himself. "Me!"

"Oh brother..." Paimon looks disappointed at the outcome.

You crossed your arms. "This is totally not rigged at all."

"Ahh... good effort team, another important job taken care of. Next on the agenda: some well-earned rest and relaxation." Thoma stretches his arms slightly.

"Yes, if the Tenryou Commission truly is as busy with preparations as Thoma claims, then some rest would be a welcome change of pace."

"Honestly, today was quite fun. I'm glad to hang out with you," Ayaka smiles. "Because of you, I finally had to see what it was like to have such a bombastic friend group."

"No problem. If you ever need someone to cure your boredom, you always have my strangely diverse traveling squad." you reply.

"This may sound strange, but..." Ayaka looks up to you, shyly hiding behind her fan. "You're like the older sister I never had."

Paimon's eyes immediately sparkle with stars as she turns to you. "Looks like Ayaka finally joined my big sister (Y/n) agenda." She says smugly.

"Don't say that, I will cry." You said jokingly before looking back at Ayaka. "Well, I'm a bit honored to hear that, I guess. Hopefully I'm somewhat of a good influence to you, Ayaka."

She smiles. "Oh, you definitely are! I've learned quite a lot of new slang from you, I bet it'll leave my brother speechless.."

'For some weird reason, I doubt that.' You think before shrugging it off.

Well, Ayato is mature enough to handle such childish jokes.

Surely, he's able to deal with Ayaka's newfound interest for new words.

Yeah. He can handle it.

After the hotpot game, your group eventually splits up and continues their day through the city, and eventually Ayaka shows you her wonderful dance by the Chinju forest as the night reaches the sky.

'That was a cool dance. Even Venti adored her gracefulness. Ayato is quite lucky to have an adorable baby sister.'

-----------

Later Ayaka goes home and happily tells Ayato about her day.

"Welcome home, Ayaka." Ayato greets politely, raising his head from work papers. "By the sparkling flowers around you, I assume something pleasant occurred?" he jests.

Ayaka smiles. "Oh! What's up, bro! Today was very fun."

'.."What's up... "bro"..?' Ayato stares with animosity and contemplates.

He rises from the chair and gently grabs both her shoulders. "Ayaka, have you by chance met a bumbling oni?"

Ayaka glances up at him. "Are you perhaps referring to Itto? I have met him, yes. But he's not particularly the reason why I'm happy."

"Then what caused you to be up-in-spirits today?" Ayato asks her in concern.

"The Traveler." She grins upon remembering your shenanigans. "She taught me a lot of things today! She's quite poggers and based. And she requested me to ask you 'Raiden or Shogun?'."

"Shogun...?" He repeats, dumbfounded.

"Shogun deez nuts." Ayaka answers, clearly learning it from you. "She didn't explain to me what it meant, though..." she murmurs.

"The Traveler..." Ayato mutters to himself. "She taught you those strange words?"

Ayato silently zones out as his sister proceeds to list down the outlandish words you taught her.

"Brother..?" Ayaka waves her hand in front of his face but receives no response.

-------

The following day after your "hot pot" game, you and the boys decide to return to the Komore Teahouse.

Soon, Ayaka walks in and asks you if you've seen Thoma. You replied that no, you haven't seen him at all.

Ayaka confirms her fears; according to her, Thoma may have been taken away by the Tenryou Commission. She explains that Thoma would be the 100th victim of the Vision Hunt Decree.

Ayaka attempts to go by herself, but you stop her, saying that doing so would make her and the entire Yashiro Commission enemies of the Raiden Shogun. Thus, you offer to go yourself to save Thoma.

"So, the Raiden Shogun herself already caught our homeboy?" You say as you open the door outside of the teahouse, bringing your allies along. "Alright fellas, it's about time we bring back our favorite blond boy."

"Mhm. It was quite fun hanging out with him. So hearing him getting caught already motivates me to go against a God." Kaeya jokes slightly.

"If you wish to go head-on towards an Archon, then by all means be my guest." Diluc half-heartedly says.

"Come on now, this is the Electro Archon we're talking about. If anything, she'll likely smite Paimon the moment we get there." Venti pouts.

"Why am I always name-dropped by you, tone-deaf lard?" Paimon retorts. "And we'll be confronting an Archon who sounds like an actual threat, be serious!"

"I'm a bard not a lard, you flying sack of mochi." The green bard jokingly responds. "And do not fret, as long as Mr. Zhongli is with us, it'll be swell. Correct?"

"It'd be best to not underestimate her even if we're here, Venti." Zhongli reminded him. "Let us go, we should make haste so that our blond companion won't be de-visioned swiftly."

You nod before turning towards the direction of the statue of the Omnipresent God.

"Come on, let's go on ahead and rescue Thoma."

[A/N: Hello, I miss this fanfic. I decided to re-continue it :) ]

[BR/N: SHOGUN DEEZ NUTZ LMAO]

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

28.8K 718 13
(Rewriting this fanfic on another genshin book) 💫You died and has transported into genshin impact (I know clichè), and accompanies the traveler on t...
34K 174 15
Notes - I update very slow I only write when I'm bored Will write smut and fluff I will also do angst but it will have a happy ending. requests: [B...
25.2K 383 18
Just the title, Genshin men x reader one shots !Requests will be taken! But not guaranteed that i will do them, (By comments or PM, angst, fluff, sc...