I don't deserve this rich man...

De Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/212/212508/ Author: Moan Category: Modern Emotions Release time: 2021-09-12 Latest: Cha... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 33

1.5K 20 1
De Darkknight123457

Chapter 33

    Ji Shiyu's eyelids jumped when he heard it.

    He glanced at a few fans beside him who warmly invited him to shout with him, and got up and left his seat: "No need."

    Several people looked at the back of the masked man who was dragged away and whispered,

    "I really don't understand. , everyone is here and still pretending to be so coercive."

    "That's right, you like Ran Ran and still wronged him?"

    "It's not a true fan at first glance."

    "Fuck I suspect that he is that wdlpml, no wonder I dare not say my id He didn't dare to report the fish pond number, and he didn't even dare to show his face, he was kicked out of the fish pond by us!"

    "It must be him! This undercover spy is black, how embarrassed to receive tickets, how embarrassed to sit in our fish pond fans Come to the group."

    "Next time I dare to dance in front of us, I will definitely beat him up."

    ...

    After Gu Ran sang the song, she was arranged by the host to play two interactive mini-games on stage. Fans in the audience waved hello.

    The fishpond fan group is full of beautiful pictures of Ran Ran tonight taken by frontline fans.

    The official live broadcast room of Cat's Claw was also full tonight. In the final group photo, all the anchors who were present tonight stood together. The number one beauty of Cat's Claw in the crowd was so conspicuous that she seemed to be glowing, which made people excited.

    In the past, some people said that she was very ordinary when she came out of the live broadcast room. She was black, black and thin, but she looked better on the camera. As a result, everyone stood together and realized that she was tall and white, even if she had the most hair.

    No wonder she was the woman who never lost on the red carpet of the Golden Feather Awards for Catpaw.

    The light of the beauty zone!

    After Gu Ran participated in the carnival, when the show was over, she went to the auditorium to take a photo with the Xiaoyuyu fans who were there tonight.

    As soon as some fans saw Gu Ran, they began to complain: "Ran Ran, we met a bunch of garbled undercover agents tonight!"

    Gu Ran's smiling face suddenly froze when she took a group photo.

    ?

    A string of garbled undercover undercover black, wdlpml?

    "Yes!" Another fan echoed indignantly, "He is so embarrassed to come and sit among our true fans. He has such a thick skin. How can a person's face be so thick?"

    Gu Ran: "..."

    She can only appease fans to be friendly, peaceful, and more civilized. The best way to deal with this kind of undercover is to not give her eyes.

    "Don't worry, we won't give eyes." Fans agreed.

    Gu Ran sent away the fans who took the photo, and went backstage to change clothes and prepare to go home.

    Ding Ze was still busy with the follow-up after the carnival ended. Gu Ran took a taxi outside the stadium. As a result, after the large-scale event ended, the taxi software exploded. There were more than 200 guests waiting in front of them. The expected waiting time was one and a half hours. Can't hit.

    Other anchors seem to either drive their own cars, or some even have drivers.

    Gu Ran had to silently add the small goal of making money, buying a car and learning a driver's license to her small notebook.

    In one hand, she was still carrying a large bag for her dress. The skirt of the dress was very heavy, so she was heavy. Gu Ran sighed and was ready to take the subway.

    A car passed slowly in front of him.

    The people in the car seemed to recognize Gu Ran, and the co-pilot rolled down the window.

    Gu Ran suddenly looked at the people inside.

    Meng Miaomiao sat in the passenger seat of the Porsche and sneered.

    The number one beauty in Cat's Claw does not accept large rewards, and has only received one after promotion. It seems that she is more popular than her, but in fact, she earns far worse than her.

    Gu Ran saw deep contempt in Meng Miaomiao's eyes.

    I despise her, no matter how popular she is, she is a poor coward who can't make money and is going to take the subway now.

    Gu Ran: "..."

    She remembered how she spent 370 million to shoot a painting to show off in front of Yuan Mengxuan's group. Today, it's actually the same thing.

    Gu Ran saw that the man driving Meng Miaomiao was a man in the driver's seat. Although he didn't look very young, his profile was quite handsome.

    Meng Miao Miao has always said that she is single in the live broadcast room.

    After showing off, Meng Miao Miao left with her Porsche.

    Gu Ran pouted at the cute Porsche exhaust and continued walking towards the subway station.

    After a while, another car pulled up beside her with the windows rolled down.

    Gu Ran wondered whether it was necessary to even despise the poor in pairs these days, and when she turned her head, she saw Ji Shiyu getting out of the car.

    Ji Shiyu: "I'll take you home."

    Gu Ran didn't expect that Ji Shiyu hadn't left yet, so she looked around, and lightly refused: "No."

    She lifted the shoulder strap of the shoulder bag and continued walking.

    Ji Shiyu grabbed Gu Ran and said, "You give me money."

    "When you take a taxi."

    Gu Ran hesitated.

    The house she currently rents is far from the subway station, and she will have to take a taxi after getting off the subway. The subway must be crowded at the moment, and she is carrying such a heavy thing again.

    Ji Shiyu took the bag that Gu Ran was carrying in his hand.

    Gu Ran looked at him, and finally said, "Then I'll pay you double the price, thank you."

    When Gu Ran got into the car, she suddenly remembered the rumor that "the female anchor gets into the president's luxury car" last time.

    This time for real.

    She frowned, feeling uneasy in her heart, just as she was about to pull the door and go out, Ji Shiyu had already started the car.

    Gu Ran squeezed the seat belt on her chest, and the lights of the street lamps that were on and off shone into the car through the sunroof.

    Gu Ran suddenly took out the mask that Wang prawn had given in the bag and put it on.

    She saw that Ji Shiyu also had a mask hanging on her chin, and remembered what fans said that she met wdlpml wearing a mask in the auditorium.

    Gu Ran opened the car window slightly, and the night wind blew in, and the coolness made one wake up.

    Neither of them spoke.

    After a while, Ding made a video call to Gu Ran.

    Gu Ran turned the front camera towards herself.

    Ding Ze was relieved when he saw Gu Ran sitting in the car: "You have a taxi."

    Gu Ran: "Well."

    Ding Ze: "I'm afraid you won't be able to call, there are so many people tonight."

    He glanced at the interior of the car in the background of Gu Ran: "Is it a luxury type again?"

    Gu Ran laughed dryly: "Yeah."

    Ding Ze: "Then send me a message when you get home."

    Gu Ran : "Okay."

    She said two more words to Ding Ze, and was about to hang up the phone when the car suddenly braked.

    A passerby ran a red light on the road.

    Gu Ran's body fell forward due to inertia, and was immediately pulled back by the seat belt on her body, but the mobile phone in her hand was not held, and it fell to the ground with a clatter.

    Fortunately, the speed was not too fast. Ji Shiyu saw the passers-by who were running the red light late at night, cursed in a low voice, and then saw that Gu Ran was wearing a seat belt and was all right, so he was a little relieved.

    Ding Ze on the other end of the phone also seemed to be startled, and kept asking, "What's the matter? Are you okay?"

    Gu Ran picked up the phone and held it in her hand, first grabbing the hair that was all over her face: "It's okay. Someone ran a red light on the road."

    "Uh, it's fine." She heard Ding say slowly.

    Gu Ran wanted to say it was okay, I hung up, but when she saw the phone in her hand, she suddenly reacted.

    She just opened a video with Ding Ze!

    Gu Ran immediately pointed the phone at her face, her eyes were a little flustered, she wondered if Ding Ze had seen anything just now.

    She knew that Catpaw executives must know Ji Shiyu, but she didn't know if Ding knew Ji Shiyu.

    Fortunately, Ding Ze on the other end of the phone didn't seem to say much, and told Gu Ran two more words to send a message to the destination, and then turned off the video.

    Gu Ran hung up the phone, glanced at Ji Shiyu's profile beside him, saw the mask hanging on his chin, and reassured herself that she should be fine.

    The camera was so messy just now, Ding Ze definitely didn't see anything clearly. Even if he accidentally saw something, Ji Shiyu had a mask on his face, so he might not recognize it.

    Ji Shiyu sent Gu Ran back downstairs to her house.

    Gu Ran said "thank you", then sat in the car and started to transfer money to his account.

    Ji Shiyu looked at Gu Ran beside him who was transferring money to him, his eyes darkened.

    "Nah," he said, as if he wanted to say something.

    At this time, Gu Ran turned the phone and pointed the interface of the transfer to Ji Shiyu: "OK."

    "Thank you." Gu Ran avoided Ji Shiyu's hand who wanted to help her unfasten her seat belt, and got out of the car by herself.

    She came home with her things, saw the car still parked downstairs, and sent Ding Ze a WeChat message to report safety.

    Ding Ze: [Are you really going back to your home...]

    Gu Ran didn't know what to say, so she said: [Or else? ]

    Ding Ze sent a sentence: [I saw it just now. 】

    Gu Ran's heart immediately hung up, her hands trembled, she didn't know what to say next to explain.

    Ding Ze then sent a sighing expression.

    [When did you and Wang Daxia meet each other's eyes? 】

    Gu Ran: ...?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

24.2K 203 115
Author : Lord An Genre : Romance Novel Summary [Pop text, no abuse, strong women, group pets! 】 After Ruan Qi became popular. Black powder: No matter...
3.6M 151K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3.2M 203K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.2M 29.1K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...