reverie | tr oneshots ✓

Bởi AmarisxxLuna

• one shot stories of our TR boys • • all the original character belong to Wakui Ken the author of Tokyo Rev... Xem Thêm

Mikey // Second Option [ 1 ]
Mikey // Second Option [ 2 ]
Draken // Mirror Image
Shinichiro // Broken Promise
Sanzu // Catch feelings
Rindou // Pastime
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 1 ]
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 2 ]
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 3 ]
Takashi // Play Pretend
Chifuyu // One Sided
Wakasa // Stealing Hearts [ 1 ]
Wakasa // Stealing Hearts [ 2 ]
Izana // Shattered Glass
Naoto // Butterfly Effect [ 1 ]
Naoto // Before Us [ 2 ]
Baji // Love-Hate
Kazutora // Stray cat
Sanzu // Auction [ 1 ]
Sanzu // Auction [ 2 ]
Inui // Late-Night Drive
Mikey // Broken Wings
Mikey // His Match [ 1 ]
Mikey // His Match [ 2 ]
Sanzu // You are Mine
Shinichiro // Is it worth it? [ 1 ]
Kokonoi // She's Worth it [ 2 ]
Chifuyu // Kiss Me
Nahoya // His Perfect Storm
Baji // Why Not Me? [ 1 ]
Takashi // You're Meant for Me [ 2 ]
Wakasa // Puppy love
Draken // Dirty Little Secret
Hanma // Sign
Shinichiro // Roommate
Ran // I'm yours to keep
Kazutora // Kitten
Shinichiro // That One Night [ 1 ]
Shinichiro // That One Night [ 2 ]
Wakasa // Proposal [ 1 ]
Wakasa // Before His Proposal [ 2 ]
Haruchiyo // Happy Crush
Mikey // Borrowed Time
Rindou // Well Played
Izana // My Favorite Obsession
Ran // Backfire [ 1 ]
Ran // Backfire [ 2 ]
Ran // Backfire [ 3 ]
Rindou // Kismet
Peh-Yan // Wonderwall
Baji // One More Time
Sanzu // Rain
Ran // What if?
Shinichiro // Stranger
Kakucho // Unexpected
Wakasa // TOTGA
Baji // Five Stages
Hanma // You got me
Chifuyu // 365 Paper Roses
Izana // Starting Over
Mikey // Sparks
Wakasa // Summer Snow
Kazutora // I like you, I know.
Inui // Unlikely Romance
Naoto // I Hate You [ 1 ]
Naoto // I Hate You [ 2 ]
Chifuyu // Lovebug
Chifuyu // Lovebug [ 2 ]
Ran // Blind date
Kokonoi // Broken Sonnet
Haruchiyo // Wish I Never
Rindou // I Hate that I Like You
Rindou // I Hate that I Like You [ 2 ]
Mikey // Angel Kiss
Wakasa // Head over Heels
Baji // Yes, I'm that Girl
Izana // Blue Sky
Shinichiro // Hereafter
Kazutora // Waiting Game
Waka-Shin // Birthday Suit
Haruchiyo // A Twist in My Story
Ran // Call it Karma
Wakasa // Playing with Fire
Ryusei // Maybe, Just Maybe.
Bonten // Invitation
Shinichiro // The Story of Us
Mitsuya // Be my Mistake
Shinichiro // Star-Crossed
Wakasa // Hello Again
Rindou // Cherry Candy
Mikey // Mine
Baji // Chapter Two
South // First Glance

Takashi // Alter Ego

11.9K 343 490
Bởi AmarisxxLuna

content warning: detailed smut and degrading. 

minors please listen to your ate and stay away from this chapter. ╰('꒳')╯

Ah, it's fucking boring here. you thought as you sip your champagne while looking around the hotel's reception hall. You're attending the after party of The Designers Award, greeting different socialites. and to be honest, it's kinda tiring for you to fix a smile every time someone approaches you for small talk.

Your eyes stopped at the fine young man not far from you. he's talking to other big designers in the industry, casually laughing and nodding. You paused while the tip of the champagne glass is still brushing your lips, scanning his face down to his well-fitted grey long coat with a black turtle neck under it. Not satisfied enough, your eyes went down to his pants that fit right. A tiny smirk painted your lips.

"y/n?" A baritone voice said. You quickly snap your head in front and there, you saw your ex-boyfriend standing in front of you.

"Rindou."

"Oh, you still remember me?"

"How can I forget a douche like you?" You put the champagne glass on the small table near you before glaring back at your ex-boyfriend.

"I made an impression, I see."

"Hmmm..." You hummed and looked around while your eyebrow arched, showing that his presence annoys you. You purposely acted that you're not interested in talking to him.

"Who are you with?" He took a step closer, making you back a little. "I mean, if you're alone we can..." He leans close to whisper to your ears. "fuck somewhere. I have my brother with me, Don't you miss our threesome?"

"Oh, please. if I want to fuck somebody. I'll pick someone with a big dick."

Rindou let out a faint chuckle and to be honest, it's a sexy chuckle. "Still sassy, I see."

You looked around once again, trying to avoid his eye contact. Your eyes caught Takashi looking at you, crossing his arms while tapping his index finger once on his arm. You looked back at your ex-boyfriend.

"I don't have time for you." You took your gold clutch bag and started to walk away but Rindou quickly held your hand.

"Wait, the fun isn't starting yet." You looked back at Takashi and he's now tapping two fingers on his arm.

"Let go."

"Why? Did you find someone richer than me?" He leaned a little closer. "Is your cunt still throb when someone calls you his slut? " The tiny hairs at the back of your neck rise upon hearing those words. A tingling sensation travels from there down to your feet as heat spread around your body.

"I see... You still get turned on with that words. You whore."

You quickly resist his grip. "Stop, I'm with my..." You got cut off when someone pulled you by your waist so you looked to your side.

"She's with her husband, Haitani," Takashi said in a firm tone.

"Mitsuya." Rindou greeted his old acquaintance. "Congratulations on your new award. you deserve it."

"Thank you but I will appreciate it if you don't touch other people's property."

"Woah!" Rindou raised his hands like he was surrendering. "I was just greeting y/n, that's all."

"I see..."

You met Takashi five years ago after you got out of a toxic relationship with Rindou. Your life was falling apart and he was the one who help you get up. He's the nicest man you know. He's sweet, caring, and always looking after you that's why just after a year of dating, You accepted his marriage proposal, and here you are, four years later... Living your best life with the man of your dreams.

"I warned you twice, little mouse." He whispered to your ear behind you. You're kneeling on the floor as your whole body was tied with a rope. Your hands were tied behind you and your feet were tied together. You can't move.

"I'm sorry. I tried to avoid him." You mumbled.

"But you didn't try hard enough." He said in a hoarse voice. His breath tickles your neck.

He walked in front to face you. You looked up and saw that he was holding a scissor while tilting his head to the side. "That dress was stained by his filthy hand." He bent down and started to cut your backless dress into different parts. Though it's harsh he still makes sure that he's careful not to harm you.

He cut the fabric that's covering your breast, making them peek. Takashi forms a smirk upon seeing your bare breast. He repeated the process and cut the fabric that was covering your other breast. "There. much better." He then put the scissor on the side drawer of your bed.

Takashi crouch down and grab your face, squeezing your cheeks together. "You're my cum dumpster, always remember that. I don't want other filthy fuckers touch what's mine. They can watch but they can never touch you, Do you understand?"

You immediately felt your sex throb. His words mixed with his hoarse voice gives chills to your spine but in a good way.

The image of your sweet and caring husband and his alter ego that comes out everytime his jealousy hits him turns you on even more.

"Do you understand, little mouse?" He repeated the question and you nodded in response. He leans close to whisper. "Good girl." Then lick your earlobe down to your neck as his hand went down to your bare breast and squeeze them tightly, making you whimper in pain.

While marking your neck, his hand went under your dress and caress your inner thighs.

"Haaa—" Your breathing became heavy upon the anticipation of what he'll going to do next. His finger brushes your soft skin and travels them to your panties. Roaming them around in circles, teasing you.

You look down, trying to calm yourself but you can't stand the teasing anymore. You push yourself closer to his fingers, poking your sex.

He grasps a handful of your hair, pulling them down for you to meet his gaze. The pain from pulling your hair and his finger circling your panties is making you lose your mind.

"Oh, what a greedy little mouse are you, eh?" His finger forcefully poked your sex, making you let out a loud gasp.

"But I control everything. You made me mad so you have to be patient, Okay?" He moved your panties to the side and inserted his finger inside. "Do you want this, you slut?"

"Ye—" You're breathing heavily that you can't finish a sentence. "Yes... I want... I want that."

"Just as I thought." He let out a sexy chuckle then stared at your e/c irises. His finger is doing his thing as his other hand is still pulling your hair.

He slammed his lips to yours, owning your mouth. You responded by kissing him back with the same energy. He then thrust his finger a lot deeper inside your cunt, making you moan under the kiss, he took the opportunity to put his tongue inside your mouth, exploring them. You then fight it with your tongue.

After a while he broke from the kiss but you wanted more so you lean close to reach him but he put his index finger on your lips, stopping you from what you were trying to do.

"Oh, you want more? But do you deserve it?" He asked and you looked down. His fingers then cupped your chin and raises them harshly.

"Your pussy is mine and mine alone. You know how possessive I am with you, right?"

"Yes."

"So you know what you did wrong?" He pushed his finger further, twisting them inside you.

"Haaa— Yes." You want to bend your body so bad but he's holding your chin.

"Do that again and I will not hesitate to put my dick inside you no matter where we are. I don't care if others can see. but then again, you like that, right? You like that someone's watching you being fuck, right?"

"No. I only want you, Takashi."

"Liar, then why does your pussy throb when I mention that?" He added another finger and dug his them much deeper inside you but before you could even moan, he removed them and stood up.

He walked towards the door. Puzzled, you tried to look back. "Takashi, please."

"What, little mouse?"

"Please... I... want... more..." You said while panting.

"What a desperate slut." He then closed the door.

It's been a few minutes and he's not coming back. You're aching down there, wanting to get fuck so badly. You walked with your knees towards the bed and laid half of your body there as you rubbed your thighs together, trying to finish yourself. You can't touch your cunt as your hands were still tied behind you.

"Haaaa—Takashi." You moan his name as you repeatedly rub your thighs together, squeezing them tightly. Moments later, you heard your door open.

"Ah, Impatient are we?" Takashi said as you heard his footsteps towards you. You don't have any energy to look back. "What a desperate little whore." He chuckled.

"Please, I want you to take me now." You said in a pleading tone,

"We'll get there. I will rail you until you're the one who gives up."

You straighten your body when you felt something cold brushing your bare back. Takashi quickly pushed your head down, pinning half of your body on the bed. He then pulled your waist up, making your butt stick out.

"Steady." He said as he continue to brush your body with a cold thing that you think was ice.

"Cold."

"Shhh..."

The ice traveled from your back down and it makes you shiver but at the same time, your heart is pounding fast at the excitement. Takashi then raised the bottom of your dress up and tore your panties, exposing your pussy.

"I wonder if you can take this?" He rubs the ice in circular motion inside your butthole down to your pussy and back again to your butt.

"What are you doing?"

"Something I wanted to do with you for a while now. Are you enjoying being my fuck toy, y/n?" He then pushed the ice inside your butthole.

"Hnggg! Cold...." He let go of the ice and it slides back.

"Are you enjoying being my whore, y/n?" He pushed them once again, waiting for your answers.

"Yes... Yes... Please, I can't do this anymore. Stop teasing me."

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" He shoved the ice once again and now it's completely inside you. The cold from the ice quickly travels inside your body, You badly want to grasp something but your hands were tied so you just form a fist and bite the sheet of your bed.

This is torture but I'm enjoying every bit of it. This side of Takashi makes me lose my mind.

You're not fully recovered from what he did when you felt the tip of his cock brushing your slit. "You want this, right? Beg for it, little mouse."

"Hnggg! Yes! yes! yes! please, I'm begging, Takashi. My pussy is aching please put it in."

"But you don't deserve to feel this good." He pushed his dick a little inside but stopped.

"I'll—I'll be a good girl from now on. I promise."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes... I promise. I promise." You said almost out of breath.

"Answer this first before I fuck you like a little slut." He moved your hair to the side. You felt his body hovering on your back as he reaches for your ears to whisper.

"Who owns you?"

"You, Takashi. You own me... You own me, love."

He slammed his dick inside you roughly making you moan loudly. "Again, who owns you?"

"You, Ahhh—Takashi."

"Who... Owns... You..." He asked, slamming his dick deeper in between the words.

"You, Takashi. You own me—Ahhhh! Ughhh!" His thrusts are rough but you like them because it makes you feel so good. He reached for your hair and pulled them, making you hover on the bed. "Ahhh! Fuck!"

You heard faint grunts as Takashi rammed your pussy. "Fuck! y/n you're so wet, you like swallowing my dick whole eh?" He said as he continue to thrust deeper. "What a slut." He then let go of your hair, making your body flop on the bed and slap your butt repeatedly.

"Fuck, Takashi. This is good." You mumbled as your body rubbed on the bed.

"You're good, y/n." He said, grunting. The sound of your skin slapping each other and the loud moans filled the room. He knows your body well, hitting your spot repeatedly that makes your eyes roll back.

"Fuck!" The way he shoved himself deep inside you feels so good that you're already losing your mind.

After a while, his thrust became sloppy, indicating that he was close. He then held your waist to help him reach deep inside you. Your stomach is starting to feel the tightening inside, begging to explode.

"I'm close, Takashi."

"Come with me, y/n." He said as he laid on your back and hugged your waist. He thrust faster and rougher until you both reach your climax.

"Haaaa! Haaaa!" You pant as you try to catch your breath.

"That was good, y/n. You're a good girl." He said and planted kisses on your back. You feel his heartbeat pound so fast.

"I am glad that you felt good, Takashi." You whispered as Takashi pulled his dick out of you.

You thought that everything was over but it's not. He turned you around and pointed his cock to your face. "You're good but we're not done yet little mouse."

He then pulled your head towards his dick and let you suck them. You didn't have to move as he thrust himself inside you, making you gag a little from the force of his thrust.

You let out a faint groan because you can't breathe. "Breathe through your nose, y/n." He slowed his thrust and wiped your sweat with his palm. He removed some hair from your face as you stared at him and did not break eye contact.

"Do you want me to be happy?"

You nodded in response.

"Then suck my dick." He let go of your face and stood straight, you then started to bop your head back and forth while looking at him. Takashi throws his head back as he curses and praises you at the same time.

"Your mouth feels good. Ughh. Fuck! It's warm."

Your sex throb once again upon hearing his praises. You wrapped your tongue to his dick as you continue to bop your head. "Fuck! That's so good, FUCK!. I'm going to cum!"

You purposely slowed your bop trying to tease him Takashi immediately felt it so he held your head once again and thrust himself inside your mouth. "Oh, you can't tease me, y/n. not with your hands tied." He then thrust deeper. Tears are now building in your eyes as he pokes your throat with his dick.

After a few thrusts, you felt his dick twitch. He then released himself inside you filling your mouth with his warm cum.

Takashi removed his shaft from your mouth. "Don't swallow yet." He said as he stare at you from head to toe. "Have you seen yourself? You look like a dirty slut."

He then took a polaroid camera on your side table and took a snap at you. "Swallow." He commanded and you oblige as he fans the polaroid in his hand.

"Good girl." He walked towards you and showed you the picture.

"See this?" You nodded. "What is this?"

"A picture of a dirty slut."

"Yes, My dirty slut." He then grabbed your face and kissed you passionately. You return the energy and kissed him back as his hands traveled down to your sex, inserting a finger inside them.

You woke up and saw Takashi smiling at you. He's now carrying you in bridal style.

"Oh, you're awake. You passed out on our last round."

"I'm sorry."

"Oh, it's fine. You did your best and I am proud." He kissed your forehead as he gently laid you in the bathtub full of warm water. The smell of your favorite bath bomb lingers in your nose.

"I need to clean you before we sleep, okay?" He said and you just nodded in response. Your body felt heavy after a couple of rounds of his rough sex.

"It feels nice." The warmth of the water relaxes your aching muscles.

Takashi also went with you. He sat behind you and laid your back gently to his chest. He then started to wash your skin with your bath sponge.

"Rest well, love. You don't have to worry, I'm going to clean you." He whispered and kiss your hair.

"Thank you, Love." You said with a smile before closing your eyes completely.

End

Surprise smut! Hehehe 

Hope you guys like it. (˶′◡‵˶)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

241K 10K 58
Jihyo's members as well as their fans thought that she was the only straight member in their group, that no one can bend her like a noodle but that's...
830K 26.4K 66
raena nhagy is a survivor. STAR WARS © stxrmborn COMPLETED Awarded as Best Kylo Ren Fanfic
299K 13.7K 55
𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖑 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊 ❝Us? We're the reincarnation of Satan, baby-" Jungkook reached for her jaw and whispered in her ears which s...
16.3K 130 4
Finding out that her son has no quirk, inko abandons the child thinking he would be a stain on her reputation as hero. And when he really taking his...