Our little secret | Jev

Od JacharyDonuts

Jentzen and Lev have always felt the blurred lines between their friendship, not knowing where they stand wit... Více

1. Plans
2. Ways to go
3. Ramen for 2
4. Home
5. New horizons
6. Breakfast
7. The subtle truth
8. Switch-up
9. Attitude
10. Underlying
11. New to us
12. Filming sucks
13. The camera changes everything
14. Lovers gifts
15. New ways of living
16. Unnerved
17. Chase
18. Cookies
19. Figure it out together
20. With me
21. New home
22. Jealousy, Jealousy.
23. Painful to see
24. A break up occurs
25. Flowers
26. Safe Space
27. Refusal
28. Attempt 2
29. Emily's secret
30. Affection
31. A short goodbye
32. In L.A.
33. Texas
34. Evelyn's room
35. Texting
37. Possession
38. Risk
39. Flight back
40. Arcade
41. Return
42. Cameron
43. Bro
44. Homies
45. Alone again
46. Over it
47. Girls night
48. Mall

36. Surprise

1.3K 27 28
Od JacharyDonuts

It was a fresh morning in Texas. Jentzen had finally made it a week, it was only a few more days until he'd be able to go home. God, he couldn't wait to see Lev. It was all that played on his mind day in and day out after being away from him for so long.

Luckily, Jentzen had made some new friends to distract him while he passed his time in Texas. They'd become surprisingly close over the last week, which Jentzen was grateful for. Outside of the squad, Jentzen wasn't the best at making friends. He always felt like people didn't think he was worth the effort of getting to know, as outside of his large personality online he was actually a rather shy person at first.

Not that the fans would ever know, since his day-to-day they only saw him interact with the squad member's who he'd known for years, allowing him to feel comfortable being his true lively self to the point some people found him almost too loud and extroverted.

Strangely, Lev had called him this morning and insisted Jentzen should go get some ice cream at the local parlor near his house. Jentzen was suspicious of how adamant Lev seemed, but agreed to go get ice cream nonetheless. He wondered why Lev thought it to be so important, but maybe it was as simple as his boyfriend just wanted him to enjoy a cold treat on such a hot day.

Jentzen was sitting on a small wooden bench, staring down at his palms when he felt two hands snake around his neck. He immediately shot up out of the bench in shock, sharply turning around to see who the culprit was.

In that moment, Jentzen froze. He felt his whole heart collapse and his mind fog over, unable to distinguish whether what he was seeing was a dream or reality. Standing behind the bench, grinning, was his boyfriend Lev Cameron.

"Lev?!" Jentzen yelled, more of a question than a statement. He still couldn't be certain that he simply missed Lev so much that he'd completely imagined the image of him. He reached out a hand, feeling Lev's arm to confirm he was real. His fingertips brushed the skin of Lev's exposed arm, confirming he really was there.

"LEV!!" Jentzen yelled again, this time bubbling with excitement. He ran around the bench and leaped into his arms, hugging his boyfriend so tight he thought he might never have the courage to let go. Lev chuckled, wrapping his own arms around Jentzen in the tightest of embraces.

"What are you doing here?!" Jentzen beamed, his smile so wide he thought he might cause his cheeks to hurt. Lev still hadn't let him go, neither had Jentzen attempted to move out of the tight embrace.

"I missed you. I missed you too much, Jentzen" Lev mumbled into his shoulder, trying to breathe in the scent he had missed so much. He felt emotional, as if he would cry, but he didn't want to dampen the mood after seeing how happy Jentzen was to see him.

Finally, the two pulled away so that they could look at each other's faces. Lev smiled as he took in the pretty sight of his boyfriend, from his soft smile to his bright eyes and his cute nose. Lev raised his hand, brushing his thumb over Jentzen's cheek. "Looks like you've got some new freckles" he hummed gently.

Jentzen let a small laugh fall from his lips. "Must be from all the sun" he joked. "Sun-kissed indeed" Lev agreed. Just as Lev felt himself leaning in closer to Jentzen, the sound of the ice cream parlor door opening drew the attention of both boys as the bell at the top rang.

"Yo Jentzen, we secured the goods-" a voice began to say. As soon as Fabian looked up, he noticed the blonde boy that wasn't there before he'd gone in. "Oh, hey" Fabian greeted, trying to hide his surprise. His eyes scanned the two, Lev's hands all over Jentzen - one cupping his cheek, the other resting on Jentzen's waist.

Lev felt the eyes on him and slowly retracted his hands, letting his arms fall by his side. Fabian was holding two ice cream cones, one salted caramel and one strawberry- Jentzen's favourite. Just as one of them was about to speak up, the bell of the door rang again as a girl walked out.

"You guys will never believe what HAPPENED IN THERE, I- oh, hey, who's this?" The girl questioned, indicating at Lev. Lev smiled, nodding his head at her to greet. "Hey, I'm lev" he introduced himself. Suddenly, a small smirk formed on Evelyn's lips.

"Ohhh" she hummed, tilting her head to one side. "You must be the lover this one keeps going on about" Evelyn teased. In that moment, Jentzen felt his cheeks heat up with embarrassment. He couldn't believe Evelyn had just exposed him like that.

Lev smiled to himself, hoping it wasn't noticeable. 'So, he's been talking about me' he though silently. Fabian walked up to Jentzen, holding out one of the cones to him. "Dude, take your ice cream, it's gonna start melting all over my hand. You know it's like 100 degrees outside right?!" He complained dramatically.

Jentzen thanked him as he gratefully accepted the cone, beginning to lick the ice cream. Fabian raised one of his eyebrows as he watched Jentzen go to town on his strawberry ice cream. "Dang bro, what else does that tongue do" Fabian joked, not intending it to be taken too deeply.

Well, Lev did take it deeply. He didn't like that comment. Rather, he didn't like that comment being made about Jentzen. He didn't know Fabian's intentions, but he didn't like anyone seeing Jentzen in that way. Those were the thoughts only he was allowed to have.

Without noticing, Lev placed a possessive arm around Jentzen's waist, pulling him closer to his side. Jentzen almost yelped from the firmness of Lev's grip, but was too busy enjoying his ice cream.

Evelyn being Evelyn, noticed Fabian had unintentionally managed to push Lev's buttons with his words. Evelyn was a nice person, but she enjoyed harmlessly playing around with people, seeing how much she could push them over the edge. It was like a game for her, a fun little game to see how much of a reaction she could get out of someone.

"Careful Lev, with Jentzen looking so cute like that someone might swoop in and try to steal him away. Hell, I think I've seen Fabian sneak in a few glances. I don't blame him, I've been trying my luck too" she lied.

She flicked her eyes up to look at Lev's face, his jaw now firmly clenched with jealously. She silently smirked to herself, knowing Jentzen was too absorbed with his food to even tune in to the things she was saying.

She walked over to the two of them, standing next to Jentzen so that she could push a strand of hair out of his face. "Careful, you don't want to get ice cream all over yourself" she spoke in a low tone. Jentzen smiled at her, not realising what she was doing and assuming she was simply helping him out.

That was, until, he felt Lev's fingers grow tighter on his side. Jentzen shot him a confused look, scanning his face. "Is everything ok?" He whispered to him. Lev gave him a short nod, not wanting to use his words as he knew Jentzen would detect the harsh tone in his voice.

Evelyn smiled, watching the interaction. At least she knew Lev really cared about Jentzen to get worked up over such a meaningless act of contact. She decided she'd had her fun for the day and wouldn't try and aggravate him any further. She wasn't trying to be an asshole, just trying to entertain herself, and any further would be pushing the boundaries.

"I know you guys haven't seen each other for a while, so if you want me and Fabian can head out now" she offered kindly. This time, she was being genuine. "Nooooo!" Fabian protested. "I wanted to ask blondie over here some questions! There's so much I want to know" he whined.

Evelyn rolled her eyes, grabbing his wrist and pulling him away. Just as they were leaving, something sparked in Jentzen's mind. "Wait, what happened at the parlor?" He called out to her.

She turned around with a smile, still walking away. "I'll tell you tomorrow!" She yelled back at him, her and Fabian now fading in the distance. Jentzen shrugged, turning back to Lev. "Want some ice cream?" He grinned, shoving his cone in front of Lev's face. He shook his head, politely declining. He had more important things on his mind.

"Who were those guys?" The blonde boy questioned, looking past Jentzen. "The friends I told you about" the brunette replied, wondering why Lev had taken such an interest in them.

"Tell me more about them. I wanna know what you guys have been doing, what they've been doing with you" he urged. Jentzen frowned in confusion, not understanding what Lev was getting at. "I don't know, we've just been hanging out most days. Doing random stuff, you know?" He answered honestly.

Lev didn't like the way they looked at Jentzen. He didn't like it one bit. He wanted the world to know that the brunette boy in front of him was his. Jentzen belonged to him and only him, and he didn't want other peoples eyes on him, or peoples hand's touching him. "Let's get out of here" Lev ordered, grabbing Jentzen's hand and pulling him down the street.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

White Lies (Book 1) Od Lily W

Mystery / Thriller

10.6M 179K 44
Jesabel is a liar. When her only friend mysteriously disappears, she does what comes naturally. She keeps her truth from the world. Without warning...
12.9K 212 18
Lev. A kid with alcohol problems Piper. A girl willing to give him a shot Will he quit drinking alcohol? Will their 2 year age gap ruin what they ha...
9.8K 521 12
-𝐓@𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄 ᵇʳᵃⁿᵈᵒⁿ ᵇᵃʳʳᵒʷ, ᵗʳᵉᵛᵒʳ ᵃˢᵏⁱˡˡ '𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙖 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚. ...
51.4K 1.1K 42
What happens when you fall in love with your best friend? Who do you tell? How long do you hide it for? What can you do? Do you stay best friends?