Sealed Memories Gamer

Autorstwa StarlitRaven02

A person gains the abilities of a few Seven Deadly Sins and All for One on top of the Gamer ability. However... Więcej

Ch. 1|BIO/Prologue
Ch. 2| I May be too OP
Ch. 3| Fallen's Acting Need Work
Ch.4| Teaching Devils of the One at the Apex
Ch.5| Backstory and New World
Ch.6| First Day of UA and My Daughter
Ch.7| Villain and Hero Training
Ch.8| Fall of Shigaraki
Ch. 9| The Deal with the Dragon Loli
Ch. 10| A Nun in Kouh
Ch. 11| Saving Asia and Settling a Score with a Fallen
Ch. 12| Peerage Start and Familiar Forest
Ch. 13| Becoming Mates and a Phenex
Ch. 14| Training and Rating Game
CH.15| Duel of the Immortals
CH. 16| New World Here We Come
Ch. 17| Shopping with CV and a Pickpocket Gets Caught
Ch. 18| Opposite of Darkness is Light
CH. 19| Forgive me
Ch. 20|Raven's Deal
Ch. 21| Relics and the Truth behind the Maidens
CH. 22|The Family Grows and Origin of Hikari's Hate
Ch. 23| Dragpires? and Relic of Choice
Ch. 24| Even Immortals fear Death
Ch. 25| I'll take on the Pain myself
Ch. 26| The Gods fall
CH. 27| Hikari's Revenge
Ch. 29|Preparing For War
Ch. 30|Assimilation Critical
CH. 31|Bonds are Severed
Ch. 32| No Goodness, Only Evil
CH.33|Rise
CH. 34|Union
BNHA Omake Finale

CH. 28| Britannia and The Dream

566 12 0
Autorstwa StarlitRaven02

Hikari's Dream:

"Daddy look what I made." A young Hikari ran up to a distracted Prime. 

Prime was watching through a portal overlooking a planet where his latest experiments were taking place. Trying to figure out how a physical representation of the abyss would form on a planet. 

It didn't look good... for the planet. It looked to be on fire. A molten crater split across the equator. Monsters formed from darkness, cold, heat, wind, and the earth. Sighing Prime waved his hand the planet exploding before the portal vanished. 

"Daddy?" 

Prime looked over to Hikari, smiling and lifting her on his lap. 

"What did you make, sweetie?" 

Lifting her palms an orb of light formed before transforming into a small dog and barking at Prime. 

"That's good. You're getting stronger. Didn't I tell you not to overuse your powers? We don't know how volatile they are."

Hikari looked away from Prime afraid to look him in his eyes. 

"I'm sorry."

"Look at me, now."

Hikari quickly looked at her father not wanting him to get angry. She flinched seeing his eyes that seemed to be that of her deepest fears looking back at her. 

"Hikari, I'm not mad at you. I'm just worried. If your powers are like mine they can consume you."

Smiling innocently, Hikari hugged her father surprising him. 

"I'm not scared of my power. If it's anything like yours I'm sure it will be beautiful. Allowing me to fill people with hope."

"You're right, why don't we go for a stroll in the garden. Maybe you can show me something else with your powers."

Hikari jumped up smiling running toward the throne room door.

Prime let a deep breath out calming himself down feeling the abyss calling out to him. Wanting the part of itself to return. He saw the shadows inch toward Hikari before snapping his fingers both he and Hikari appeared in the garden.

"What was that?" Hikari looked at him confused.

"Why walk when we can teleport and spend more time together?"

Hikari giggled pulling Prime by his hand.

"Let's go, daddy. Let's play before you have to leave again."

Real-world

A red and blue glyph appeared in the ruins of Mavros's apartment. Outstepping two different peerages the house of Sitri and Gremory. Their eyes went wide at the destruction. They saw Mavros's family some looking badly injured. They noticed some faces they didn't recognize, but they disregarded their questions. 

They all made their way through trying to get the attention of everyone. However, they all seemed to be in a daze. Not responding to any of their actions. They reached a woman they never had seen before. Long blond hair flowed down her back. In between two black wings that reminded them of the fallen angels.

They had never seen anyone with such beauty. Even Rias who was very proud of her looks felt inferior. They did feel threatened since the person looked like a fallen angel. However, what they were more fearful of was the fact her energy was so... holy.

It felt as if they were in the presence of a God they couldn't fathom.

"S-Sona, I think it isn't a good idea for us to be here. They all seem to be in a trance if they wake up, we might have to fight them." Tsubaki, Sona's queen let off her concerns.

Sona said nothing still observing the woman.

"Doesn't her energy seem familiar?" Rias asked making everyone concentrate on the woman's energy.

"Feels like Mavros, but more peaceful," Koneko mentioned looking to relax by just the presence of the woman.

"Does this women pose a threat president?" Saji Genshirou asked walking forward and summoning his sacred gear.

"No, Saji!"

It was too late out of nowhere a blond woman with a firey aura appeared in front of Hikari. They didn't even have a chance to react before a fist with the power of a shotgun behind it planted itself into Saji's stomach.

Flying backward they all looked back to see Saji had been slammed into the broken rubble. A fist-sized hole showed through his stomach. Blood poured out of his wound. Along with some blood shooting out of his mouth with a delayed reaction.

As if his body hadn't registered its wound.

One of Sona's peerage members teared up at this sight letting off a scream of sadness.

Starting to run over to him to help. Not noticing the other people's movements around her.

"Ruruko duck, now!" 

Momo put up a mirror with Mirror Alice that stopped a blast of fire from enveloping Ruruko. Seeing a large phoenix rise above the apartment, everyone felt fear for they knew who this phoenix was. They might not have known she had the power to turn into a phoenix, but they knew.

Sona realizing they didn't have a chance of fighting everyone here enveloped herself in demonic energy allowing it to form to her wishes. Many different magic sigils began forming around the area. 

All pointing toward Sona, everyone who was watching could see that this was taking a lot of her energy. 

"Bennia, get them," Sona said, right before all the magic glyphs exploded causing a cacoon of water to surround everyone. Sona controlling to wash over Rias and her peerage along with hers. However, within the time it took the water surrounded everyone. Bennia followed her orders. 

Bennia Orcus was one of Sona's peerages, specifically her knight, one of her fastest pieces. So, when her queen told her to get them she vanished from everyone's sight only a few could keep up. She disappeared from her spot, but it looked like she was still standing behind Sona. However, she reappeared next to Saji who still hadn't gotten up from his injuries. 

After appearing next to Saji, they both vanished before reappearing next to Sona again. Bennia vanishes again and appears next to Ruroku. Sensing someone's hostile intent, Bennia in one fluid movement was able to summon a scythe with a flinch of her fingers while grabbing Ruroku with her other hand and tossing her into the cacoon of water. Who screamed at the speed she was sent into the water, but the water caught her before setting her down softly.

While Ruruko was flying Bennia was blocking the attack of a black-haired woman with cat ears. She wasn't ordered to hurt anyone, but Bennia knew that the ones attacking were being controlled. So, she used her speed to attack the one responsible and who hadn't moved from her spot. 

Slicing down at the back of the women they all felt fear and calmness around. Bennia was not suspecting a small hand to stop the blade right when the tip touched the women's skin barely a prick of blood rose from the woman's wound.

Knowing her scythe had little effect Bennia clicked her teeth in agitation before allowing her scythe to disappear and calling upon her teleportation magic to reappear next to Sona. After all, the person protecting the woman was Ophis.

"Rias get us out!" 

Looking down at the ground Rias saw a partial blue glyph. Knowing what Sona wanted she let her demonic power flow into the ground forming the other side of the glyph. Allowing both Peerages to teleport with the glyph. Since it was harder to teleport non-peerage members. They just went around this to get out of there.

As soon as they vanished it was as if a program was halted because all of Mavros's peerage all stopped their assault. 

Not seen by anyone though was the lone tear going down the beautiful woman's face.

..................................................................

"Call my sister and your brother. We need help." Sona said, dropping to her knees at exhausting her magic reserves. "Ruruko, go heal Saji."

Rias didn't hesitate knowing that they were out of their league. Ruruko coming out of her shock quickly brought Saji into another room, so she could heal him. 

"Bennia, you wounded the woman. How much of her life did you take?" Sona asked her knight.

Not answering Bennia looked to be fearful.

"Bennia!"

Shaking her head she looked over at her king.

"That woman... didn't have one. She was of divine origins."  

"Are you telling me that we are up against a Goddess? One being protected by Ophis."

"No, that woman was no Goddess. She was something... else." 

A red and blue light lit up the room getting everyone's attention.

"We may be in the middle of a war."

Prime POV:

Grabbing the stump of an arm that remained, I gritted my teeth in pain. Well, Mavros did. Since, he was in control of the body. After we teleported I gave him back control.

'What are we going to do about our arm? Hikari blew it off and my body is no longer immortal.'

"I'll be stopping the bleeding for now. We will find out what to do later."

Using blood control was child's play stopping the bleeding. However, if my power was returned, I could easily restore the limb.

When I was whole whatever I devoured assimilated with my being to give me its ability. One of the most useless creatures I've eaten was a lizard. At first, when I ate it, I didn't know what I would obtain. I didn't even know after either.

During a battle with a Primordial in the past cost me my arm. That's when I learned the lizard gave me its limb regeneration. Never needed it before because my natural abilities of the Abyss healed me almost instantaneously.

Erebus just got lucky his wife distracted me. I never was able to devour him. My anger consumed me and when I came to not even ash was left. Nyx was very submissive after witnessing her husband's death.

'Can you think about our past later? More pressing matters at the moment like, where are we?'

Looking around I found myself in a kingdom. That had a group of people fighting a red armor individual.

"We're in Camelot. Let me handle this."

'Do you have the power left?'

'More than enough.'

I walked toward the scene seeing an old... friend standing in front of the red armor up to her old tricks. Always trying to get one over on her enemies. However, she picked one of the worst people to do this with. Seeing her turn into stone. Caused me to sigh. 

"Did you forget who you are? So, disappointing."

 "I am Galand, the commandment of truth. Those that speak in falsehoods in my presence are turned to stone."

The knight raised his hand ready to crush Merlin. However, was stopped by Meliodas who was sent back after his arms were cut off. The other Holy knights rushed in to help only to perish at the hands of Galand.

"Stop it! Please don't kill anymore!" Elizabeth screamed in sadness.

It was at this moment, that I let my presence known.

"Wonderful, performance Galand. Let's do a second take, but hold back some of your arrogance." 

Everyone turned to look at my entrance as if I was wishing for death. As if they don't recognize me. Which wasn't surprising it had been centuries. 

"Who are you?"

"Aw, Galand. I'm hurt you don't recognize me." 

My energy started leaking from my body a black aura seeping into the ground before spanning out into a circle that looked to be made of flames. 

"I ask again, who are you?" Galand was getting frustrated.

"Abyss, the Sin of Despair at your service. The eight sin." bowing as if to make a point. Everyone looked at me like I was delirious. 

"You lied, to me. No sin exists."

Galand laughed as if it was already his victory. Before noticing nothing was happening to this Abyss. 

"Why aren't you turning to stone?"

I didn't answer looking around me at everyone present. Noticing a purple haze surrounding their bodies.

"I understand. Gowther erased everyone's memories of me. I thought we were close. Then again he never wanted this war. Did he use my disappearance to his advantage?" Sighing I snapped my fingers. The purple haze being destroyed around those that should know of my existence minds.  Narrowing my eyes at the haze that remained around Elizabeth's body. 

Before I could do anything Galand screamed as if he saw a ghost.  

"No! Not you! Please don't kill me!"

Not even giving me time to speak he turned and jumped away with all his strength. However, before he could get too far pressure overwhelmed him forcing him down.

Galand screamed out pitifully, desperately trying to get away. I didn't even acknowledge him and looked around at the people on the battlefield.

"Hawk, what's his power level?"

Elizabeth asked Hawk who was shaking with visible fear.

"This is impossible. This thing is broken."

"What? What does it say?"

"Combat class of..."

"Shh, don't tell my secrets now. They called me the Sin of Despair for a reason."

Hawk instantly stopped reading out my power level knowing listening to me was the best decision.

My eyes landed on Merlin and I knew I could save her, so I appeared in front of her. Surprising Arthur and everyone else.

"No, don't hurt her!"

Arthur screamed out fearfully raising his sword and swinging at me. Without even moving I glanced at him. Letting him feel a glimpse of the power I could release.

As if a dark presence fell on him his sword started shaking violently in his grasp. Followed by his skin turning deathly white and the sound of teeth chattering.

Not giving him any more thought, I rested a hand on Merlin's cheek showing a moment of affection.

"Release. Soul Return."

Stone pieces fell off of Merlin. Releasing her from the commandment of truth. Her body lost the strength to even stand. Falling against me, her head rested against my chest.

"I missed you, my sage. Smart of you to transfer your soul. It wasn't needed though."

'What is going on? Was there something between you and Merlin?'

'Yes, Merlin and I had something between us and she introduced me to the Sins. A group of misfits that didn't belong anywhere. I told you, I did a lot over my life. Been the bad guy, good guy, etc. but if I would say the moment that I enjoyed the most was the time I spent with the sins.'

'So, even you have a soft spot. I thought you didn't care for anyone besides Hikari.'

'235,666 times.'

'What?'

'The number of times I killed the sins. Just because I cared for them doesn't mean they are the originals.'

"So, it was you. The one that I always felt was missing," Merlin pushed herself off me a grin forming on her face. "I would find myself always about to speak with someone before realizing no one was there.

"Well, we did always get into mischief. It's not surprising that Gowther's spell couldn't erase all our time together."  

Merlin looked around the battlefield frowning at Arthur's current condition. She couldn't help but smirk at Galand who was using all his strength trying to crawl away. 

"Did you have to hurt Arthur? Never mind, at least you didn't kill him."

Melodias had managed to reattach his limbs using his demonic power making his way toward Merlin and me. Stopping in front of us he gave me a cheeky grin as if it hadn't even been a day since our last meeting.

"Glad your back, got to treat you to some ale after this."

Patting Meliodas on his shoulder, I allowed a smile to grace my face. "I'll hold you to it. Got something to finish though."

"Oh, Galand, no point in running you know you can't escape." 

"Doesn't he seem a little different? He seems weaker. I don't even remember a time that he was injured." Melodias said to Merlin who didn't say anything.

"Please don't. I'll leave. I'll tell the other commandments whatever you want," Galand begged trying to crawl away, but the pressure on him was so intense he couldn't move.

'Why drag this on? Just kill him.'

'I don't plan on dragging this on.'

"Galand, you don't have to worry. Your death will be quick."

He couldn't even see what was about to happen. I extended my hand to him a dark vortex coming out of my hand.

"Abyssal Devour" 

'One down 9 more to go.'

"So, what made you return now?"

"What can't someone come to visit his friends?" Seeing the glare in Merlin's eyes caused me to sigh. "I need help."

"What do you mean? If you need our help what can we do? Your strength surpasses ours." Meliodas made a valid point causing me to grit my teeth.

"Law number 4, if a friend is in crisis everybody needs to use all of their power to help."

"I didn't say we wouldn't help, but what is it you need."

"Someone is coming, her power is akin to mine. I... need to stop her."

"So, you would like us to stop her with you. Don't worry we will help you."

"Thanks, Meliodas. In return, I'll help you get rid of the commandments."

"Like you said you're a sin. We help our own."

A smile formed on my face that showed a hint of sadness.

'You know they won't forgive you for what you have planned.'

'I know, it's the only way to save your family though. Do you have any other ideas?'

'No, I know what needs to be done. Hikari is too much for us at the moment. Your little stunt bought us some time, but she will break out.'

'We have a few days at most. Maybe less. That spell simply is using her inner wishes as a source. Once it shows her what she wants she will wake up. If we don't gain back my power before then... we won't even make it to our assimilation deadline.'

'...Do you think you can stop her when the time comes? I'm not talking about power-wise, either. Emotionally, can you.'

'...I truly don't know.'

Hikari's Dream:

In the mind of Hikari was a scene that anyone desperate for the love of their father would want.

Hikari and Prime weren't even doing any divine stunts. They were just spending time together. Having picnics with food made by Hikari herself. When she wanted her father's praise.

A young girl, smiling up at her father with love. While being patted on the head. The scenes constantly changed to better moments.

Them being on a beach in the sun. To watching a movie at their castle. Prime even shows off his power at some points to give her gifts that shouldn't exist.

Like a small miniature star contained in a snow globe. Over the years Hikari was shown new things by Prime. Life through space. New planets, black holes, asteroid belts. Tricks and new ways to use her powers.

Things that Hikari, had seen by herself over the years that she had found enchanting. Wishing she had someone to share the moments with. However, the one she wanted to share the moments with the most sent her away.

All of Hikari's inner wishes were answered in her dream. What life could have been like with her father? What the love of a father would be like. The one wished she wanted to be answered the most was even answered.

However, she probably should have never wanted it answered.

Why was she sent away?

Anyone seeing the scenes would have been shocked at how quickly things started changing.

Prime started becoming more violent with Hikari. He would simply be sitting in his throne room. Viewing his kingdom through portals. When Hikari would come in and as if a predator saw its prey. A feral urge would overwhelm him.

Prime's teeth would sound as if they were grinding against each other. The arms of the throne crushing under his strength.

"Leave! GET OUT!"

Hikari would be in such shock that she would be frozen. Then something she had never seen from her father would happen.

His body would start morphing into beasts she had never even seen before. Him being in visible pain-fighting back his urges.

"I said, LEAVE!"

She would rush out of the room and hide in her own. Before collapsing into a ball and tears streaming down her face.

"What did I do wrong?"

Not knowing anything about her father's inner turmoil she would believe she had angered him. It was at this point her dream turned into a nightmare.

Omake/Canon Story Part 3:

Izuku Midoriya was distraught the coming weeks after seeing Bakugo again. Finding out what he had become.

A person that could kill without remorse using dangerous methods to distract him. Izuku didn't want to believe that Bakugo's hatred would make him become a murderer.

Trying to think of other reasons that would have led him down this path. These were the kind of thoughts that had been keeping Izuku up at night.

Making him sluggish on his job. Causing him to make mistakes that almost cost some lives. However, he managed to save the day every time, but sooner or later the public would know something was up with their symbol of peace.

..........................

Izuku was resting at a not-so-well-known coffee shop because he wanted time to think. He didn't want to go home because Momo would pressure him to get some rest. Didn't want to go somewhere too popular because people always want autographs.

So, he was currently drinking some coffee that tasted more like sewage in a place he didn't even know the name of. Which Izuku could vouch for because he had tasted actual sewage before.

Taking a sip of his coffee, he was flipping through news articles about recent killings.

'Young Adult male shot through the head coming out of a mall. Investigations led to discovering the male had dealings with drug distributors. Police found the location of where the shot was fired and found a calling card of dynamite. Did a deal blow up on them?'

'Female stabbed through her neck after looking to be in a battle. Quirk is Banshee, able to emit sonic screams with her voice. The only thing left by the killer was a handmade scar of dynamite. Could this be linked to the recent killings of the Dynamite killer?'

'Hero known as Liger brutally murdered. The calling card of dynamite was left at the scene. Heroes association has refused to comment, but witnesses who found Liger said he looked to have blood dripping from his maw. As if he had been caught eating. Was Liger involved in not so heroic acts?'

Izuku wished he knew what Bakugo was planning, but it was like he was trying to rid the world of corruption.

Getting a message on his phone, Izuku sighed. He had been gone for a few hours and was getting endless messages from several people. However, he just left them on read, but this one made his heart drop.

A picture of Momo tied to a chair bleeding from her forehead. One of her hands had some fingernails missing. The other had some bent in awkward directions. While a few fingers looked to have been turned to ash.

'Should have kept a better eye on those you love. Let us know when you want to hear our demands. Don't take too long. She won't be able to take much more. Some of the men want to pay her back for the pain she caused them. Tick tock.'

Izuku was already out the door typing into his phone.

'Who is this? What do you want?'

'Ah, that was fast.'

'You can call me the doctor. All for One wanted to find a way to make you fall, so he planned this if he was ever caught. Took some planning and tinkering, but here we are. My first demand is you call a meeting with as many heroes as you can.'

'What do you want me to say?'

'We will be in touch. You have 12 hours.'

Izuku gritted his teeth and made his way to the heroes association. He didn't know what they wanted, but he couldn't let any harm befall Momo.

The hero association treated their higher ranks with high respect, but not any hero can suddenly call meetings. However, when the number 1 hero asks it everyone was curious about what they could need.

So, within 3 hours every hero ranked under 20 could be seen heading into the hero association.

"Deku, sir. Why did you suddenly call this meeting at this hour?"

"Is something going on?"

"Are we going to be sent to battle?"

"Is this another League incident?"

"We never found all of the villains?"

"Where is the Analyst? Aren't they always together?"

As Izuku was about to answer his phone rang. He didn't even hesitate he answered his phone even if it was almost a rule no phones were to be used during meetings.

"You work fast. Was a surprise when news about the heroes' gathering started spreading. I gave you 12 hours you got it done in 3. Then again your reputation probably accelerated the process."

"I did what you wanted. What did you want to say?"

"I was never the one for speeches. All for One handled that. I just liked to experiment. You heroes are so hard to corrupt, but if push comes to shove. Will you kill others to protect the ones you love?"

Izuku's blood ran cold he had put his phone are the speaker, so almost every hero had heard what was said.

"What is the meaning of this? Did you call us here at the behest of a villain?"

Izuku didn't answer but instead closed his eyes.

"Let me talk to Momo."

"Ah, I guess you would like to confirm she is alive. I'll patch her through."

The sound of a call being connected filled the room.

"Put the girl on the phone."

The sound of a smack could be heard with a screaming following.

"Speak, your boyfriend wants to speak with you."

"...W-what? Iz-izuku don't do what they want don't worry about me. I'll be fine."

A sound of something being sent across the room could be heard followed by a scream. As if someone kicked a chair knocking someone over.

"Hmm, heroes always trying to inspire hope. Did you know she is pregnant? Seems to be 4 months in."

Izuku opened his eyes a deep dark green showing. Green lightning flashing from his body. The heroes started growing fearful. All getting on guard.

"The life of my child and girlfriend for 19 heroes. Is that what you want me to do?"

"Yes, quite simple isn't it."

"You aren't considering this are you, Deku?"

Izuku's eyes went over to the one speaking. Lemillion number 5 hero. Also, one of the people that trained Izuku.

Izuku knew that some of his closest friends were in this room and all of them knew. What power he held. Knew that nothing short of a nuke could probably stop him. Especially, since Eraserhead had retired after their third year of UA.

"I- How do I know you won't just kill her after turning the world against me?"

The whole room went silent at those words some wishing they could run, but they had done the meeting in a place almost like a bomb shelter. No one could leave until a certain time had elapsed. All existence had been shut and locked by many tiers of defenses.

"You don't, but then again what choice do you have."

Looking around the room, Izuku couldn't help but let his thoughts go to Mavros. This situation was the same as all those years ago. Everyone stuck in place with an overwhelming feeling. Their lives are at the mercy of villains.

However, this time it was Izuku in the position holding the trigger.

"...Seems you need some encouragement. Kill her in 10 seconds."

"10"

"Wait, no don't!"

"9"

"Don't kill her please!"

"I'll do anything else. Don't kill her!"

Time felt as if it was slowing down. Izuku's eyes darted around the room at the faces of his closest friends. He didn't even blame Todoroki when he felt Ice incase his body.

Nor did he blame the other heroes for getting into positions to capture him. Lemillion phasing into the ground out of sight. Red feathers shooting toward his vital points. Acid being shot toward him trying to cover his body.

However, at this moment all reservations were let loose. Black/green tendrils shot from Izuku's body wrapping around everyone in the room.

Said heroes releasing their quirks trying to destroy the tendrils that held the power of One for All 100%. Izuku took the ice head-on, feathers, and acid since out of all the heroes only three attacked him.

Izuku kept listening to the phone hearing the time go down. Before hearing explosions going off. Along with gunfire. Izuku dropped his tendrils brushing off the attacks of the heroes that were still on guard. Shock absorption makes their attacks do nothing.

"Momo!"

"Everyone, go on the defensive it- ahh!"

"What the hell is going on over there? Oh, well guess this plan failed. Good thing the members were no one important. You will be seeing more of us Izuku Midoriya. The League has decided to no longer hide in the shadows."

Izuku at the moment cared more about Momo and the battle he heard going on. He could hear flames and bullets going off in the background. However, as if pure luck the phone landed next to Momo allowing Izuku to hear her ragged breathing.

"Momo, is that you? Do you know where you are?"

Izuku was beyond worried. Momo wasn't talking and the sound of fighting had stopped. Footsteps started approaching the phone. Making Izuku worried that whoever it was was going to hurt Momo.

"Who's there? I swear if you hurt her, I'll find you and tear you limb from limb."

Sounds of breathing could be heard on the phone, but no one spoke for a moment.

"She is safe. Just badly hurt. She will live. I performed first aid, on what I could. I'll drop her off near a nearby hospital, so they can take care of the rest."

"Bakugo! Is that you?"

"Deku, I didn't save her on purpose. I was after this group of criminals. Don't think I'll save her or anyone every time. However, know that my qualms are with you and you alone. Not our classmates."

"Then stop your killing. Come home we will settle our differences."

"It's too late for that, Izuku. We aren't kids anymore. We no longer get slaps on the wrist for hurting others. Even if everyone I killed deserved it to an extent."

"I meant what I said. This ends only one way."

"It doesn't have to, Bakugo."

"Tell me, how is Ocacho? Has she found someone?"

Sounds of movement could be heard as if a rope was being untied and a person being moved around. A moan of pain was heard from Momo from the discomfort of her wounds.

"How bad are Momo's wounds?"

"She will heal, but she has a few broken ribs. So, slight trouble breathing. May have a scar on her head, but it won't be visible. Two fingers are missing rest aren't that bad but will take time to heal. Now, what about Ochaco?"

"She is doing the best she can. She knows you are the person killing everyone, so she is deeply hurt. Last I heard from Momo was she hasn't had a boyfriend since you left."

"That girl. Always too kind for her good. You should be getting a call about what hospital, Momo is at soon. By that time I'll be long gone."

Not waiting for an answer Bakugo hung up the phone.

Turning toward the rest of the Pro heroes. Who were glaring at the number 1 hero. Izuku sighed because he knew there would be consequences, but he didn't exactly regret his choice.

He didn't plan on killing anyone and only responded to the attacks from the heroes.

Looking down at his clothes seeing them being melted by acid and the singe on his skin he narrowed his eyes at Mina. Who was whistling innocently.

"I didn't know, what the villains wanted, but now knowing that they know my weakness is Momo. I will be giving up my mantle as the number 1 hero. I won't be giving up my license though."

"Midoriya, we understand. Even if we attacked you it was to restrain. This isn't needed."

"Todoroki, no hero should have the power to call meetings and people come running. It should take time. The trust the association had in me... won't be the same after this. They will probably realize that they need better security and I'm a liability."

"I'm doing this to make it easier on the public. Only those in this room and the association will know the true reasons for me stepping down."

"I respect your decision, Izuku."

All heroes who were in the room couldn't help but agree with the words of the former number 1. They would keep this secret so as not to spread panic. However, the public would still have hope that Deku the hero would still be around.

Now Izuku just needed to figure out what the League of Villians were planning. Since it had been many years since the defeat of All for One. Who was currently locked up in Tartarus.

Also, needed to stop Bakugo without killing him. Which was starting to sound harder than it should be.

Most of all how to be a good father and boyfriend. After this incident, Izuku wasn't waiting anymore and was going to propose. His heart almost broke losing Momo this time. He now knew he loved her enough to kill. Now he was just hoping she said yes.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.3M 78.5K 111
!!!WARNING-SLOW BURN!!! {Seven Deadly Sins} ~ Completed ~ The Seven Deadly Sins- a group famously known for their attempt to overthrow the kingdom by...
45.6K 1.7K 19
"𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. 𝘈 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 3𝘳𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. 𝘌𝘺...
6.9K 129 27
⚜️maybe be slow updates time to time due to the school year but I try to update once every week or two⚜️ King from the seven deadly sins enrolls into...
168K 4.2K 21
{Y/N} was a Holy Knight given the mission to hunt down and kill the Seven Deadly Sins. You are one of the strongest Holy Knight they have and believe...