The Saiyan Above All(DragonBa...

RollzAlmighty33 tarafından

No memory of his past but only thrives to find a worthy opponent. Y/N, the Destroyer of Planets and Lives mov... Daha Fazla

Bio
1:The arrival of Y/N
I need ya'll vote on this
So Far...
2:The Opening Act
New book
3:The Prince of All Sayians Vs The Destroyer of Planets and Lives
4:The Main Event?
New Books
4.2:The Final Chapter
5:The Final Chapter
6:The Return of the Destroyer of Planets and Lives
7:Y/N's First Day Back
Q&A
Here are my picks

I need y'all's help

1.7K 30 53
RollzAlmighty33 tarafından

I've been thinking of having a theme song for our Sayian.

What made me decide this? You might wonder.

Honestly, I just thought it'd be cool to have a theme like Goku has Ultra Instinct Theme and Vegeta has the SSJ Royal Blue theme.

So, here's where u guys come in. I would love for y'all to comment a soundtrack that would suit our Destroyer of Planets and Lives.

I will choose maybe five to ten soundtracks and hold a voting poll, the soundtrack with the most votes win. I'll add a soundtrack of my own in the list.

That's about it. I love y'all. I'll update a chapter very soon. Show ya brother some love by voting, commenting, sharing, checking out my other books and following me. Remember we're all Mighty in God's name.

I'm RollzAlmighty33 and I'll see y'all later.

Peace.✌🏿

Stay safe.😁😷

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

13.2K 225 51
This is a dragon ball z story I will be writing, dragon ball, dragon ball z, and dragon ball super. Disclaimer I don't own any of the dragon ball cha...
10.2K 260 11
Universe 7 or more exactly timeline 21. Age 790. It's been 4 years since final defeat of frieza and things are back as it were with z fighters. But a...
2.7K 53 29
You were once just an ordinary young person (Non-binary) from our earth living a decent life you have going on. At one point, you were a Dragon Ball...
330K 5.7K 78
You are an Earthling with unknown potential for power. All your life, you were training... fighting in tournaments. After what happened... You lived...