Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

Av DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. Mer

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65

315 41 40
Av DreamerGirlKes

"Well, you look like hell." Kamaria spoke as her husband walked into the house. Takahiro smiled shaking his head. Of course, he looked like hell he was training with Reece's crazy ass this morning, and just like Xerxes, the man got mad when he couldn't take him down. So, he decided to fight dirty.

"I know I was with Reece's crazy ass in the ring. How are you feeling? Nevermind, do not answer that. I know pregnant, tired, and horny." He laughed as she hit him with the towel she had in her hands. Quickly Hiro pulled her to him with a kiss until they heard little footsteps running up.

"You know they all been waiting for daddy to come back. Especially Takara, and the twins. Taishi prefers to be stuck to my leg for some reason. I think he is starting to realize that he won't be the baby much longer."

"I fear for the babies. That boy is too quiet, and you know how he is when he is quiet. Remember when he cut off Kara's hair because he was mad about a toy. Our son is evil." Hiro said with Mar laughing.

"Hmm, I wonder why Hiro. I think it has something to do with his father. Wouldn't you think?"

"Ōjo do not act as if you are not crazy too. I have seen your crazy and it isn't pleasant. Oh, I don't think you know about Shino. It seems that the fool tried to rape Ella and was caught by your brother. AJ beat the crap out of his butt until Elijah stopped him. Pops is going to let Ian toy with him at the end of the week." He said as she nodded because Mar already knew.

"Eli told me... Hiro, how are you, baby? I mean, really how are you? You were there with Opa when he took his final breaths, but I haven't seen you cry once. I know you loved my grandfather like he was your own. You and Elijah have to stop with this holding your feeling in."

"Ōjo, I'm not holding in my feelings. I have cried just not in front of you. Like you said I was there with him when he took his final breaths. I cried then, but your brother is a different story. He refuses to acknowledge the pain of losing his wife. I'm fine believe me. I am fine, yeah it hurts baby, but I do think Opa would have wanted us to be moping about." Takahiro said as he picked up one of his daughters as the goat decide to come running through the door. Swiftly he jumped onto the couch while Mar laughed.

"Hiro are you still scared of the goat?"

"Mar just get that fucking thing out of my damn house!" He yelled as she laughed picking him up taking him to the back door. "No more animals! He is to go back to the farm where he came from. The girls can visit him there! Last night the thing tried to eat my pants leg. I'm telling you he has it out for me...."

"Mama, daddy is silly!" Kara laughed. Takahiro glared at his daughter in his arms before tickling and kissing her all over her face. "STOP!" She laughed wiggling herself out of his grip so she could run along with the twins.

"You don't like your dog?"

"I love the dog, Kamaria. I just don't do farm animals. Horses I do, cows, goats, pigs, and things like that I do not. And I am not a snake person either so do not bring another one in this house...."

"What about a bird...."

"HELL NO! Have you not seen that big ass thing Reece and Nicole have in their house! No Kamaria!" He yelled. Kamaria just shook her head. Sometime Hiro was hard to understand. He had a big ass panther but was scared of small farm animals. To her, he was in more danger with Luna than the goat.

"Fine, I don't understand you though. You have Luna and she can decide to murder you whenever but is scared of the goat. Who cannot do any harm."

"Yeah, she knows I will kill her first. Plus, she's nothing but a big baby and you know it.... I was scared of her at first too, but that is a story for another time." He smiled kissing her cheek.

"Let me guess your parents are about to kick us out of the main house," Riley spoke standing in the middle of the office floor upset. Xerxes didn't see what for she was always complaining about her duties as Donna. Now she was free and still complaining.

"I don't think my dad is worried too much about who lives in the main house Riley. If it is that so what? Then we wouldn't have to deal with everyone that's here. Finally, we can have our own fucking privacy...."

"Yeah whatever...."

"RILEY WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM?! I haven't done anything wrong to you and all I am getting lately is fucking attuite. Why? Because I know you are not fucking mad at me for what happened to your so-called best friend! I didn't tell Mariah to go out and damn cheat, and I definitely did not break her fucking neck!" He yelled as she whipped toward him with a frown.

"No, but you fucking allowed the man that killed her to fucking live Xerxes! I get it though blood is thicker than water. Chance is better because he has the almighty Köhler blood running through his body and Mariah was fucking shit! SHE WAS MY FRIEND! MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND XERXES!" She yelled poking her finger into his chest.

"You act as if I decided to let him live. It was my Opa's dying wish and you knew my Father was going to honor it. Still, you forget that best friends don't do shit as she did. Mariah turned against us, Riley. Her family, husband, children, her best friend, and Donna! She did that a long time ago when she decided to help the maid impregnate herself and told you she caught me fucking her against the wall. AND you believed her! Now I see clearly where your loyalty lies...."

"ADRIEL WAIT!" She yelled pulling at his arm as he pulled away reaching for the door. Only for it to open with his dad, Rodney, and their moms standing on the other side.

"Are we interrupting something?" Luca asked as Xerxes shook his head turning back into the office and taking a sit far away from his wife. Riley sighed sitting beside her mom while everyone looked between the two.

"I don't know what the fuck is going on, but chile it ends now! I know you are not mad at your fucking husband because of what Mariah did! Riley stop acting like a spoiled brat as if you were Xylia or one of your other daughters. You are a mom, and chile Mariah made her own fucking decision knowing she was a wife and a mother. It killed her and it was her fault! You don't toy with mafia men's feelings and live. And you definitely do not become a traitor. We have too much on our damn plates for you two to be at each other's necks for bullshit!" Paris yelled making Riley nod wiping away a tear.

"I fixed your problem X...."

"What problem?" Riley asked as Luca motioned to the door. The guard standing there opened it and Kaarina walked in with Harper in her arms. "FUCK NO! WHAT IS THIS BITCH DOING HERE ADRIEL!"

"Riley, Emmanuel knows about Harper. You may not like Kaarina, but I will not let any harm come to my daughter. Any of my children, you know this." Xerxes said taking the young girl from her mother kissing the side of her face.

"Do she have to be here...."

"Donna...."

"Don't fucking speak to me!" Riley yelled causing Kaarina to step back covering her face. All knew Riley was the type to strike then talk. "The child can stay she has to go!"

"That won't be happening Princess. In case you forgot Luca, Jeremiah, Chance, and I run this mafia now, and your father-in-law and I brought Kaarina and Harper here for their safety. That little girl is a part of you just as much as she is a part of your husband. It's time for her to know her siblings." Rodney said.

"Dad...."

"No Riley! You know deep in your heart that Xerxes did not cheat on you. Unless you have a guilty conscience." He spoke staring at her making X's blue eyes bore into hers.

"I-I didn't cheat Adriel with Reece. Or anybody...."

"And I didn't sleep with your husband. Mrs. Köhler I was paid to do what I did. My life was threatened by your friend because she was scared to do it herself. First I was only paid to steal the condoms so she could impregnate herself until Leon started to ask questions. I did not mean to hurt you and Mr. Köhler. Hate me all you want but not her. Please?" Kaarina said as Riley watched Xerxes sit in his corner with the girl covering her ears or whispering to her. He was no different with her as he was with his own children, and it was her fault he only got to talk to her over video chat. Plus this was the first time he ever got to hold her.

"I don't want you anywhere near my husband. Do you think I believe anything of what you just said? No, Mariah would never do that." She said as everyone sighed. "Harper can stay here but we will have to find other arrangements for you. Adriel I will be the one that talked to our children about who she is."

"Don't care Riley do what you want. You always do." X said leaving the room slamming the door behind him.

"Marriage is a two-way thing, Riley. If you don't want to lose him forreal stop with the bullshit." Luca spoke pointing to the door. She sighed looking back at her parents before leaving just as Adele was telling Kaarina they had a two-bedroom house for her.

"The long-haired rat looks mad." Gabe laughed with Elijah making Xerxes look over at the two. They were high and in his house eating up his children's snacks as if they did not have a home of their own.

"Really, don't you have hair yourself, Gabriel? Or did Elijah's crack brownies go to your head?" He said making Elijah choke on his water before spitting it out on the side of Gabe's.

"Dude you didn't just fucking do that! Wait who child do you have? That is the first I ever saw her." Gabriel spoke as Elijah's eyes found the little girl that his brother was holding. Quickly he walked around Gabe pulling back the girl's hair.

"The little girl you showed me. Harper right?" He said as Xerxes nodded. "Why is she here? And what does Riley think about?"

"Why would Riley care?" Jeremias asked as he made his presence known from the corner of the breakfast nook. "Is she yours?" He asked.

"Why are you asshole so fucking nosey? But yeah she is. Long fucking story so don't ask, and I don't want to talk about Riley right now. Let me go lay her down and I will be back to hit the blunt with you three...."

"Four!" Ian yelled from the other side of Mias. "Four jackasses.... Do you all think it's safe for Ian to be smoking or eating those brownies? Elijah loves mixing his weed and I guarantee you right now he has four different types in that shit." Xerxes said.

"I'm good X. Your brother's weed helps me clear my head sometimes more than my meds. Then I have my boo. I'm telling yall Ella makes me whole."

"Pussy Whipped!" Elijah coughed. "Fool you need some!" Xerxes said laughing. "Oh, I forget you did get some and knocked her ass up along with it. Gabe, you know your new buddy got your big sister pregnant?" X said with a cock brow and a smirk before walking away.

"I hope you know you have entered the twilight zone. Nadia is about to fuck your whole life up. I hope you are not planning on being with her." He laughed.

"I think I will pass. I have enough crazy in my life now...."

"Naw, what you need to do is hit that beauty staying with you. Once she drops that baby get all up in it." Jeremias's high ass laughed as Elijah and Gabe looked at the arch to Isabella. Quickly Mias jumped up and ran as her shoe came across the room. "DAMNIT BELLA, I WAS JUST TELLING HIM WHAT HE NEEDED TO DO!" He yelled as they laughed.

Looks like Riley is started to show her ass again. Why can she see that Mariah wasn't the friend she thought she was. Starting stuff with Xerxes isn't going to bring her back and it's not going to change the fact she turned on her family.

Thoughts???

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

38.5K 1.8K 10
❛ the other woman ❜ 綺麗男の子.ᐟ ❨ ; ❩ ━━━ ANGST , R16+ , REWRITTEN . . . ©EST. SATURDAY 071321 ━ SATURDAY...
Abc's Av Gemma

Romantik

1.2K 33 1
Abc's of Mikey & Takemichi's life in Tokyo Manji Gang.
148K 2.8K 94
BokuAkaKuroKen Story :)
322K 12.8K 50
He Didn't expect this to happen He didn't want this to happen What's wrong with them..? Why won't they leave him alone?...