The Touchy Girl [Bnha Fem Har...

بواسطة Demon243

(Y/N) (L/N) the normal girl 16 years with a normal family from USA that emigrated into Japan. Our Little girl... المزيد

About you and your family
Your Harem
Prologue
Chapter 1: "New school, new class"
Chapter 2: "New faces"
Chapter 3: "An exam"
Chapter 4: "A pool"
Chapter 5: "A camp"
Chapter 6: "The training"
Chapter 7: "The LOV attack"
Chapter 8: "The rescue"
Chapter 9: "The dorms"
Chapter 10: "Ultimate moves"
Chapter 11: "Provisional License Exam"
Chapter 12: "Confession"
Chapter 13: "Kisses and more problems"
Chapter 14: "The Big Three"
Chapter 15: "Shopping"
Chapter 16: The rescue mission - Part one
Chapter 17: The rescue mission - Part two
Chapter 18: "Yaoyorozu's family"
Chapter 19: "The school festival"
Chapter 20: "Festival preparation"
Chapter 21: "The day of fun"
Chapter 22: "Unexpected guests"
Chapter 24: "Attack"
Chapter 25: "Christmas"
Chapter 26: "A fun date"
Chapter 27: "1-A's traitor..."
Chapter 28: "The final meeting"
Chapter 29: "Sport Festival"
Chapter 30: "Games and fights"
Chapter 31: "The war begins"
Chapter 32: "Shigaraki's awakening"
Chapter 33: "One problem less."
Chapter 34: "Victory"
Chapter 35: "Code D"
Chapter 36: "The family reunion"
Chapter 37: "The graduation"
Epilogue
AC 1: "Kids"
AC 2: "Hero Rankings"
AC 3: "Families"

Chapter 23: "Preparing"

941 38 3
بواسطة Demon243

Your POV

It's been a week since Michael got information about Vanessa being here, in Japan. Of course, Michael, for my safety, warned teachers and they warned director about this, and then they upgraded UA's security more. Of course, this didn't go unnoticed for paparazzi and they begun crowds near the entrance to UA, which was annoying. Teachers warned our parents about this and mom is now calling me every day after that, while dad... Is dad, very busy businessman and blah blah, you know how this shit works. Plus Michael was texting with someone most of his time, of course it didn't go unnoticed for me, so I tried to discover who it was, but Michael was more careful with me and I still didn't discover who it is. For now I'm cuddling with Pony on the couch in common area, and Michael was gone for a while right now.

Pony: "Are you worried about him?" She asked as she lightly petted one of my ears with her finger, which made me blush.

Y/N: "How can I not be worried?" I asked her back and she didn't how to answer, so I just buried my face into her chest lightly.

Pony: "Now, now, we both know that he's strong and can stand for himself. Plus, you need to stop stressing yourself, it's bad for your health." She said it calmly as she was petting me from my head to my spine.

Y/N: "But-" I wanted to say as I lifted up my head, but she cutted me off by kissing me, of course, I quickly kissed back. After a few minutes, we separated panting a little. I laid my head back down as she hugged me by my waist with one of her arms, while her other arm was petting me from my head to my hips. My eyes started to feel heavy and I fall sleep.

Michael POV

Michael: "So you didn't see her for this whole time?" I asked Darby as we walked down the streets.

Darby: "No, she's like disappeared, when police came to me a few days ago." He said it calmly. Yes, he.

Michael: "Well, that only means that she might got more people to help her." I said it nervous a little.

Darby: "How's your sister doing?" He asked calmly.

Michael: "She's probably worried about me, but knowing her girlfriends, she should be fine." I said it as I sighed heavily.

Darby: "She's lucky to have them." He said it with the small smile, but it was a sad one.

Michael: "Why are you sad?" I asked him straightly, startling him.

Darby: "I-I... I... *Sigh*" He sighed as we stopped. "It's just my unluckiness, you know? My look, my gender, and everything." He said it saddened as he hugged himself and leaned against the wall.

Michael: "So, basically your just tired of being alone? Like without a lover?" I asked calmly and he nodded.

Darby: "Yeah, I mean, have you ever seen a male that would like to have a trap as his wife?" He asked me calmly.

Michael: "Here, no, back in America, a few times." I said it calmly, but it didn't helped him. "Have you tried to find someone?" I asked him calmly.

Darby: "Yeah, I tried, but when someone finds out about my dick, they immediately leaving me, you know these men. I'm actually surprised that you're still talking to me." He said it amazed a little.

Michael: "Believe me, if I were asked to date a harem of traps for 100,000$, I would do that even without a money." He said it with the small chuckle, but I felt my cheeks to burn up a little.

Darby: "*Giggle* Are you trying to say that you would like to date me?" He asked me giggling a little, but his question startled me and made me think about it for a second. I mean, he is cute and it's fun to have time with him, but I'm still not sure.

Michael: "Maybe~" I said it in flirty tone making him blush.

???: "Watch where are you going!" We suddenly heard a female voice and for me, it was very familiar. We looked at the direction where the voice come from and we saw her there yelling at some folk, and she had more people standing right beside her. I quickly grabbed Darby's hand and dragged him in alleyway. We hid behind the dumpsters as I hugged him with my left arm by waist and covered his mouth with my right hand.

???: "Vanessa, I know you need time to plan all this, but when we're gonna start? My hands are itching to break someone's bones." I heard the male voice saying it annoyed, and his voice sounded like he was muscular person.

Vanessa: "I already told ya, I need at least two more weeks, since UA upgraded their security." She said it annoyed.

???: "Yeah, yeah, we get it, but you know what we're gonna do, if you're not gonna give us our money." The female voice said it sternly and I heard them all walk away in different ways. I quietly sighed as I let Darby go.

Darby: "We've got more information." He said it excited a little.

Michael: "Yeah, but this means they might attack UA soon, we have at least 2 or 3 weeks to prepare, before they're going to attack." I said it nervously, but then I noticed that he was sitting near my *Cough* dick. *Cough* "Now, c-can you please st-tand up?" I asked him politely and he was confused about it, until he looked at where he was sitting and he blushed hard, immediately jumping back on his legs. I stood up with his help.

Darby: "S-Sorry..." He said it looking away.

Michael: "Nah, it's fine." I said it as I petted his head.

Darby: "I guess you need to go." He said it calmly.

Michael: "Yeah, but I'll see ya later." I said it as I poked his forehead and started walking to UA.

Mina's POV

Mina: "How can she be this cute?" I asked Toru whispering as I covered (Y/N) with a blanket, while she slept on the couch with a pillow under her head.

Toru: "Don't know, but I don't want her to change this part of her characters." She said it calmly as she was looking at her with stars in her eyes.

Mina: "Yeah, me too." I said it as I lightly kissed (Y/N)'s cheek. We heard the doors open and we looked to see, who it was, and it was Michael.

Michael: "Where-" He wanted to ask, but we shushed him and pointed at (Y/N) sleeping body. He was confused at first, but when he heard light snores, he made and 'Oh' motion with his lips. We walked up to him.

Mina: "What happened, while you were gone?" I asked him calmly.

Michael: "Found more information, and we might have 2-3 weeks to prepare for attack of Vanessa and her gang on UA." He said it calmly.

Aizawa: "Well, this is good to know, but we'll need more information, so we could prepare better." He said it calmly startling us. We turned to face him. "Michael, you've mentioned some people of her gang that you knew." He said calmly and Michael nodded.

Michael: "Yeah, but I can't say much about them, but I know who can." He said it making us curious.

Asher's POV

I'm sitting at my office thinking about nothing, because nothing interesting is happening. Suddenly phone rings and picked it up to answer.

Asher: "Hello?" I said it waiting for answer.

Nezu: "Greetings. This is Principal Nezu of UA High." They said it and I was shocked.

Asher: "O-Oh... Well, it's nice to meet you. How may I help you?" I asked still in some sort of shock.

Nezu: "We need information of the gang that tried to use your niece's quirk." He said it calmly and it startled me.

Asher: "(Y/N)? Is she alright?!" I asked in panic.

Nezu: "I reassure that she is safe right now, but we need information about the gang, so we could prepare of attack of this gang." He said it calmly.

Asher: "Alright, give me a second." I said it worriedly a little. Then I quickly ran in archive, quickly found all files that I needed and ran in back in my office, thanks to my quirk it I did this all literally in 1 second. I opened the files. "*Sigh* Alright, the leader of the gang is Vanessa Morrison, age – 19, quirk – Truth Vision, if she looks in someone's eyes, she'll see the truth that was tried to be hidden from her. Her criminal history was empty, well, until her failed attempt to use (Y/N)'s quirk for making easy money." I said it calmly as I looked through her documents. "Next one is Sierra Longman, age – 17, quirk – Hacker, it allows her to hack any program or system by touching the objects that are somehow connected to it, but she has upgraded her quirk by implants that were made by herself and they're allows her to hack on distance. Her criminal history is full of little crimes about hacking small businesses." I said it calmly as I looked through Sierra's documents. "Next one is Robert Taft, age – 18, quirk – Time Control, his quirk is not so scary how its sounds, he can only stop time and slow it down, but only for himself and he can do this for a few seconds. His criminal history is full of small crimes like stealing small things or anything like that." I said it calmly as I looked through his documents. "And the final one, Isaac Peacock, age – 18, quirk – Shadow Manipulation, allows him to control any shadow, which allows him create shadowy weapons or create a copy of the person, who's shadow he took under control, of course he can't use it for long or he'll have nose bleed and very strong migraine. Crime history was empty, until their failed attempt to use (Y/N)'s quirk for easy money." I said it calmly as I looked through his documents. "That's all we have to help you, will be that enough?" I asked them curiously.

Nezu: "Yes, that will be enough, thank you for cooperation, Mr. Haig." They said it calmly.

Asher: "No problem, sir." I said it calmly and they hanged up. I sat down on the chair and sighed heavily. "Why the fuck would they try that again?" I asked myself annoyed.

Aizawa's POV

As Nezu hanged up he looked at us, teachers.

Nezu: "I hope you all remembered the needed information and going to prepare. As Michael said we might have 2-3 weeks, but they're might going to change plans and attack earlier." He said it calmly and we all nodded.

Present Mic: "And they might going recruit more people for this and we need to prepare for this, too." He said it calmly.

Ectoplasm: "And they might even contact the League, which is worse." He said it calmly.

Snipe: "They're a bunch of kids that just seeking for easy money, while the League are the villains that are trying to destroy the society of heroes. I don't think they will team up." He said it calmly.

Midnight: "Still League might give some assistants for their own goals." She said it calmly.

Aizawa: "Let's not wind ourselves up and prepare ourselves calmly. Plus, we do not need to spread panic between students more. We still didn't find the traitor, which we need to find as soon as possible." I said it sternly as I remembered attack on camp.

Nezu: "It is true, but I would like to keep an eye on (Y/N). We can't let another kidnapping happen." He said it calmly. "You're free to go." He said it calmly and we all stood up, and we all walked out from the room.

Michael's POV

I walked out from the elevator as suddenly (Y/N) ran past me in white sweater, that definitely was a little bigger for her and then Momo ran past me chasing after her.

Momo: "(Y/N), give me my sweater back!" She yelled out as she chased after her.

Y/N: "Catch me first!" She yelled out as she jumped over the couch and was standing in front of it, while Momo was now standing on the other side.

Momo: "(Y/N), give my sweater back or no pets from me for the week." She said it sternly as she was ready to run after her.

Y/N: "I can handle it." She said it confidently, then I saw Ochaco sneak up behind her and she quickly touch her and made her flew up. "A-a-ah! Ochy, it's not fair!" She yelled out as she swing her arms and legs in the air. Momo caught her by her leg and tugged her down to her level. She took her under her armpit.

Momo: "Sometimes, I'm thinking that I'm your mom." She said it a little irritated.

Y/N: "Well, sometimes I am calling you 'mommy', so..." She said it teasingly, while trailing off. That made Momo blush, but she pulled herself together and walked in the elevator. She pressed a button and the doors closed.

Michael: "What did I just witnessed?" I asked Ochaco confusedly.

Ochaco: "(Y/N) just wanted to wear some Momo's clothing, but you can see what happened." She said it calmly as she sat down on the couch.

Michael: "Well, it's good to see that (Y/N) doesn't really change, even so the situation is very unpleasant. I mean, so teachers could prepare properly, I would need to give them my uncle's number, so he could give them more information about Vanessa and her gang." I said it calmly as I walked up to the couch and sat down on it.

Ochaco: "Is he an officer or something?" She asked curiously.

Michael: "Yeah, he is and a pretty fast one. Still don't understand why he didn't want to become a hero, but it's his choice." I said it as I leaned my back against the couch.

Ochaco: "...You know, I always wondered, how they've met?" She asked it nervously a little.

Michael: "Nah, nothing unusual, they just bumped at each other at school and you know how it works forward, but... You know." I said it trailing off.

Ochaco: "Yeah, I get it." She said it nervously a little. The elevator doors opened to reveal (Y/N) being carried by Yui and Momo, who's face was very red. Plus, I could see a new hickey on her neck.

Michael: "Really, (Y/N)?" I asked her like I was annoyed and she jokingly stuck her tongue out at me. "I'm starting to feel sorry for your future kids." I said it calmly as Yui sat down on the couch and placing her on her lap.

Y/N: "Are you trying to say that I'm going to be a bad mother?" She asked it curiously.

Michael: "Maybe." I said it calmly.

Ochaco: "For me, your gonna be a badass mother." She said it with the smile.

Y/N: "You're realizing that one of my children will be yours, too?" She asked her making her go fully red, she covered her face and, of course, she made herself flew up in the air.

Michael: "And she again flying in the air." I said it calmly and turned on the tv.

Y/N: "It's already something that I'm used to see." She said it with the smile as she looking at her, but was distracted by Yui, who started petting her, while Momo just walked in the kitchen, probably to make tea for everyone.

Vanessa's POV

I was sitting at the table thinking about the plan, that I planned just to make sure, that everything is okay. Someone knocked at the door.

Vanessa: "Come in!" I said it loud enough, so they could hear me.

Anzu: "Hey, Vanny~" She said it in flirty tone as she peeked her head in. I sighed heavily, knowing that she want something.

Vanessa: "What now, Anzu?" I asked her sternly as I turned to her. The girl with red hair and green was looking at me a little nervous.

Anzu: "There is someone that wants to see ya." She said it trying to sound as she usually does, but fails.

Vanessa: "Are they some sort of wanted criminals?" I asked her looking at the ceiling.

Anzu: "Well, these two are someone more stronger and more popular, than some criminals." She said it nervously making me interested. I stood up and walked up to her.

Vanessa: "I want to see them." I said it sternly making her open the door fully and step away from my way. I walked in the living room to see that everyone left and the only two persons here. A guy that is looking like a buffed Doofenshmirtz, but he didn't have legs, was sitting in the some sort of wheelchair, while the other guy, with white hair and with a hand on his face, was sitting on the couch. "So... Who the fuck are you and what do you want?" I asked them as I sat down on couch that was in front of them.

Re-Destro: "My name is Re-Destro and I'm a former Grand Commander of Meta Liberation Army and this." He said it as he gestured to other guy. "This is Tomura Shigaraki the Grand Commander of Paranormal Liberation Front." He said it with smile, while this Shigi guy was just sitting there and was looking at me creepily.

Vanessa: "Okay?" I said it wanting to hear an answer for second question.

Shigaraki: "About your second question... Well, we just heard that you and your group will attack UA for your own interests." He said it with his raspy voice.

Vanessa: "And? What about it? It's my own business, that I need to settle down." I said it sternly.

Shigaraki: "Well, we need something from UA and if you promise to get this, we will give you a hand." He said it and suddenly a giant purple creature's came out from shadows. To say that I was shocked would be an understatement, these things scared the living shit out of me.

Vanessa and Anzu: "Holy fuck." We said it in unison, while Shigaraki just laughed a little.

Vanessa: "What the fuck are these?" I asked it in shock.

Shigaraki: "They are Nomu's and we'll support your attack with them, if you agree take something from UA for me." He said it calmly, but I clearly could say that he was smiling. "Well? Do we have deal?" He asked me curiously as he leaned forward a little. I thought a little about it, I mean, these things could help us attack earlier.

Vanessa: "Fine, what do you want from UA?" I asked him as I looked at him with suspicious.

Shigaraki: "Information. You see, I have suspicions on one of the students from class 1-A." He explained calmly.

Vanessa: "Who is that and what kind of information do you need about him?" I asked him curiously.

Shigaraki: "His name is Izuku Midoriya." He said it as got out a photo and handed it to me. I took it and looked at it. On photo was a boy with green hair and green eyes. "And I need to know everything about his quirk and his family, the reason is very simple. I have suspicions on him, because his quirk is very similar to All Might's super strength and I want to make sure, if he has connections to All Might or it's just mine paranoia." He said it as I looked back at him.

Vanessa: "With my quirk, your quest will be easy, but when I'll get what I want and your so needed information we need to quickly get out of there." I said it calmly.

Shigaraki: "Don't worry about it. Here." He said it as he handed some sort of remote with a few buttons, I took it and looked at it.

Vanessa: "What's this?" I asked him as showed him remote.

Shigaraki: "A gift, to help you to get out of there, when you're done." He said it calmly and I looked at him with suspicion.

Vanessa: "You have some sort of teleporter?" I asked him suspiciously and he nodded in answer.

Shigaraki: "When you'll be done with everything you need, just press gray button with the water sign." He said it calmly, I looked at the remote and found this button.

Vanessa: "Okay, we were planning to attack UA on the next week, but with your Nomu's. We can attack it in 3 days." I said it calmly.

Shigaraki: "Good. These two are at your services." He said it as pointed at two Nomu's that were standing behind him. He then stood up and these two guys walked/ride out from the room. I looked at Nomu's.

Anzu: "So... What next?" She asked curiously.

Vanessa: "We prepare and then we attack." I said it coldly as I stood up walked back in my room.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5K 259 70
"Welcome to UA High. The prestigious school that's turned out some of the world's greatest heroes. I'm running toward my dream in these halls. Learni...
32.4K 952 44
Lost, confused and alone. This is Y/n, a young boy with no idea of his past and memories. Him and his brother Izuku are planning on going to the famo...
200K 9K 60
{{UNDERGOING RE-EDITING}} [This book contains: •Strong language •Fluff so sweet it'll rot your teeth •Gore •Sexual content] Living a normal life had...
2K 77 12
Y/N was a shy girl who had always hated her quirk. Although ever since her older sister was killed by villains when she was young, it had always been...