𝓣𝓸𝓶𝓣𝓸𝓻𝓭 𝓞𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽...

Door shyc0bain

this is just little ideas i have and want to write them out.♡ i hope you like them! ⚠️none of the photos b... Meer

1- classic stupid tom~♡
2- late night cuddles.
3- why can't you see it?
4- Handcuffed
5-♡˖
6-☆★
( ꈍᴗꈍ) photo dump.( ꈍᴗꈍ)
sorry.
(눈‸눈)
:3
7- the end tord
8- femboy!?
(●'3)♡photo dump♡(ε'●)
9- I'm sorry baby.
☁️
10- polar opposites.
11- Femboy?! pt 2
12-♡♡
13-💙💙❤️❤️
👁️👁️
14- Drunk again.
photo dumppp
15-(◕દ◕)
16- Future♡
17-♡(ӦvӦ。)
:)
18-Dreams
19- Dreams pt 2
20- ❥
21-🍓
22- i can't distract myself from you.
🥴 18+ pic
24- snow day
🥺🥺🥺
25- Neko Tord!
shit post
26-(。ŏ﹏ŏ)
27- highschool au
28-Thunderstorms
vrrrrrr
29- Our night
30- creepypasta cross-over
31- ಥ‿ಥ
32- Future.
33- haters to lovers
34-Neko Tord! Pt2
35-Pretty skies
lil pic dump❤️💙
Tom and Tord head-cannons
Important A/N
36-(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)
37-Why me?
38-commie?!
THE END

23-Soft kisses

404 4 3
Door shyc0bain

It was currently 3AM. Tom was cuddling his lover, Tord. The norwegian was cuddled up to Tom. Laying his head on the Brits chest.

Tom smiled a bit as he rubbed the shorter males back. He sighed in relaxation and warmth from the blankets they had.

"Hiii." Tord says with a giggle. Which caused Tom's smile to get bigger. "Hi, Love." Tords finger drew shapes on Tom's shirtless chest. His eyes were droopy. He felt tired. Tom noticed.

"You should get some rest." Tom commented softly to his boyfriend. Which Tord refused. He leaned his head up and kissed Tom softly.

Tom accepts the kiss and returns it back. His hands rubbing the norski's sides. Tord slowly pulled away and giggled. "I'll be fine, honey."

Tom shakes his head. "No baby, it's late. You need sleep." Which resulted Tord starting to pout. "But-"
"Tord." Tom says a bit stern. Tord yelped and nodded. Putting up the blue hood that Tom gave, He laid his head back down onto Tom's chest.

Nuzzling his lovers chest. He giggled. Tom wrapped his arms around Tord and kissed his head. Then his cheek. Then his lips.

Tord tiredly returned the kiss. Their lips moving in sync for a moment as they pulled away. Tord laid back down. Which caused Tom to smile.

"You're tired, commie."
"stopppp."
"Right. Right..sorry, Love."

Tord slowly lifted his gaze up to the black voided eyed Brit. "It's okay. just don't say it again." "Okayy."

Tord closed his eyes as Tom is holding him close as he left soft kisses.

He shifted so Tord laid on his back. Tom sat up as he left small kisses on Tords face, neck, arms, stomach, and thighs. Before laying back down and spooning the smaller male.

Tord kept his eyes closed as a smile formed on his lips. He giggled as he felt each kiss. But once it ended, he calmed down once more. Being the little spoon, he held onto one of Tom's hands.

Tom brushed his thumb against Tords hand as he nuzzled his face into the crook of the Norwegians neck.

"I love you baby."
"I love you too honey."

They fell asleep holding each other.

short oneshot, but I hope you all enjoyed. :))<3

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

198K 7.9K 84
Please request im desperate The title is pretty much the description but theres other information. ALSO PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION Warnings w...
25.5K 504 19
Keeping this up cause why not Not revising any of this _________________________ Cover Art by: me Warning: BxB No Smut (Sorry) Gayness and A lot of s...
8.7K 239 38
Tom is at the end of his ropes. He left Edd and Matt, He's moving from apartment, to apartment, and has no one left. That is, until Tord reenters his...
8.3K 80 25
Dnf oneshots. Mostly based on personal experiences, so they're all mostly fluff. Feel free to make requestes, and tell me your ideas. I upload everyt...