Supernatural (Sam Winchester...

Por SlinkyDogg

After her parents were killed by hellhounds, Bobby Singer a close family friend took (Name) (Last Name) in an... Mais

Prologue: The Winchester Boys And Their Little Friend Too!
We Got Work To Do
Wendigo
Dead In The Water
Phantom Traveler
Bloody Mary
Skin
Hook Man
Bugs
Home
Asylum
Scarecrow
Faith
Route 666
Nightmare
The Benders
Shadow
Hell House
Something Wicked This Way Comes
Provenance
Dead Man's Blood
Salvation
Devil's Trap
In My Time Of Dying
Everybody Loves A Clown
Bloodlust
Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things
Simon Said
No Exit
The Usual Suspects
Crossroad Blues
Croaton
Hunted
Playthings
Houses Of The Holey
Heart
Born Under A Bad Sign
Tall Tales
Roadkill
Hollywood Babylon
Folsom Prison Blues
What Is And Should Never Be
Be Careful What You Wish For
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2
How To Girlfriend 101
The Magnificent Seven
The Kids Are Alright
Bad Day At Black Rock
Sin City
Bedtime Stories
Red Sky At Morning
Fresh Blood
A Very Supernatural Christmas
Malleus Maleficarum
Dream A Little Dream For Me
An Asexual Tries To Write Smut
I Love You Like A Cheesy Love Song
Mystery Spot
Jus In Bello
Ghostfacers!
Long-Distance Call
Time Is On My Side
No Rest For The Wicked
4 Months = 40 Years In Hell
Lazarus Rising
Gripped You Tight & Raised You From Perdition
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester
In The Beginning: (Name) Edition
Metamorphosis
Monster Movie
Yellow Fever
It's The Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester
Wishful Thinking
I know What You Did Last Summer
Heaven And Hell
Family Remains
Criss Angel Is A Douche Bag
After School Special
Sex And Violence
Death Takes A Hoilday
On The Head Of A Pin
It's A Terrible Life
Cubicle Boy & Mail Girl
The Monster At The End Of This Book
Jump The Shark
The Rapture
When The Levee Breaks
Lucifer Raising
Karma's Gonna Come Collect Your Debt
Sympathy For The Devil
Good God, Y'all
Free To Be You And Me
The End
Fallen Idols
I Believe The Children Are Our Future
The Curious Case Of Dean Winchester
Changing Channels
The Real Ghostbusters
Abandoned All Hope
Sam, Interrupted
I'm (Not) Fine
The Song Remains The Same
My Bloody Valentine
Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
Dark Side Of The Moon
99 Problems
Point Of No Return
Hammer Of Gods
The Devil You Know
Two Minutes To Midnight
Before You Go
Swan Song
Bring Back What Once Was Mine
Epilogue Part 1: Figuring Out How To Be Normal
Epilogue Part 2: Dean's Happily Ever After
Epilogue Part 3: To New Beginnings
Epilogue Part 4: My Angel
Epilogue Part 5: Laters, Gators
Bonus: The French Mistake
Bonus: Scoobynatural
What If (Name) Was In The Coma Instead
Alternate Confession Scene
Supernatural Memes I Made

Night Shifter

2.1K 62 0
Por SlinkyDogg

The boys and I were in a jewelry store, looking into a murder that could be a case. Dean was questioning a woman while Sam and I talked to the manager. Every now and again, I glance up at Sam to see him with his hair slicked, a sight I never get tired of seeing.

"Helena was our head buyer. She... she was family, you know? She said it herself, every year at the Christmas party. She said we were the only family she had." The manager said. "So there were never any signs that she'd do something like this?" Sam asked.

"No. Still can't believe it, even now. That night, Helena came back to the store after closing. Cleaned out all the display cases, and the safe. Edgar.. our night watchman... he caught her in the act. He didn't know what to do, he'd known her for years. He called me at home." He explained.

"And that's when she took his gun?" I asked. "She shot him in the face. I heard him die. Over the phone." He replied. "Any idea what her motive could have been?" Sam asked.

"What motive? It makes no sense. Why steal all those diamonds, all that jewelry, and then what? Just dump it somewhere, just hide it, and then go home and she killed herself." The manager said, Sam and I exchanged a look.

"She killed herself?" I asked. "The police said, she dropped the hair dryer in the bath and fried herself." He said. "What about the security footage?" I asked. "I didn't see." The manager said and we look at him, confused.

"So you never saw the security camera footage yourself, then?" Sam asked. "No. The police, they took all the tapes, first thing." He said as Dean approaches to join us. "Yeah, of course they did." Dean said, waving a piece of paper at Sam and I.

Leaving the jewelry store, we drove down a dark street and pull up in front of a small house. "Five... this is it." Sam said. "Friggin' cops." Dean grumbled. "They're just doing their job, Dean." I said.

"No, they're doing our job, only they don't know it, so they suck at it." Dean growled as we got out of the car. "Talk to me about this bank." He said as we approached the house. "Uh, Milwaukee National Trust. It was hit about a month ago." Sam said.

"Same M.O. as the jewelry store?" Dean asked. "Yep, inside job, longtime employee, the never-in-a-million-years type. Dude robs the bank, then goes home and supposedly commits suicide." Sam said. "The guy Resnick, he was the security guard on duty?" Dean asked.

"Yeah. He was actually beaten unconscious by the teller who heisted the place." I said. "God." Dean muttered. "Yeah." I replied and Sam knocked on the screen door. "Mr. Resnick? Ronald Resnick?" He called out. A bright floodlight turns on, and we shield our eyes. "Son of a..." Dean growled.

A youngish man comes to the door, warily. "FBI, Mr. Resnick." Sam said. "Let me see the badge." The man said, through the screen. We pull out our badges and slap them against the screen door in unison, Ronald squints at them carefully. "I already gave my statement to the police." He said.

"Yeah, listen Ronald, um... just some things about your statement we wanted to get some clarification on." Dean said. "You read it?" Ronald asked, surprised. "Sure did." Dean replied.

"You come to listen to what I've got to say?" Ronald asked us. "Well, that's why we're here." I said. "Well. Come on in." Ronald said, opening the door and led us through a narrow hallway to a cluttered room. The walls were covered with alien photos and conspiracy theory paraphernalia.

"None of the cops ever called me back. Not after I told them what was really going on. Uh, they all thought I was crazy. First off, Juan Morales never robbed the Milwaukee National Trust, okay? That, I guarantee. See, we and Juan were friends. He used to come back to the bank on my night shifts, and we'd play cards." Ronald explained.

"So you let him into the bank that night, after hours." Sam said, questionably. "The thing I let into the bank... wasn't Juan. I mean, it had his face, but it wasn't his face. Uh, every detail was perfect, but too perfect, you know, like if a dollmaker made it, like I was talking to a big Juan-doll." Ronald explained.

"A Juan-doll?" I asked, doubtful. "Look. This wasn't the only time this happened. Okay?" Ronald said, handing me a file folder. "There was this jewelry store, too. And the cops, a... and you guys, you just won't see it!" He said.

I look in the folder with the boys looking over my shoulder, seeing it looks like a hunter's profile of the jewelry case. "Both crimes were pulled by the same thing." Ronald said. "What's that, Mr. Resnick?" Sam asked.

Ronald picks up a copy of a magazine called 'Fortean Times' and holds it to his chest. The headline at the bottom reads 'BIRTH OF THE CYBERMEN'. "Chinese've been working on 'em for years. And the Russians before that. Part men, part machine. Like the Terminator. But the kind that can change itself, make itself look like other people." He explained.

"Like the one from T2." Dean said, smirking. "Yeah, the T-1000." I said, Ronald smiles and points at us in excitement "Exactly! See, so not just a robot, more of a, a, a, a... Mandroid." He stammered. "A Mandroid?" Sam asked. "And what makes you so sure about this, Ronald?" I asked him, Ronald holds up a finger, smiling a little wildly.

Ronald inserts a VHS tape labeled 'M.N.T. Camera 4 - Juan' into a player. "See, I made copies of all the security tapes. I knew once the cops got them they'd be buried. Here." Ronald said and he fast-forward through the tape.

"Now watch. Watch. Watch him, watch, watch! See, look! Th-, th-, there it is!" He said, pausing the tape. "You see? He's got the laser eyes." Ronald said, pointing to his eyes. We look at the screen closely seeing Juan, facing the camera, with a light-flare in his eyes. I look at the screen in discomfort, while the boys shared a knowing look.

"Cops said it was some kind of reflected light. Some kind of 'camera flare'. Okay? Ain't no damn camera flare. They say I'm a post-trauma case. So what? Bank goes and fires me, it don't matter!" Ronald announced, Sam eyes him cautiously as he continues to rant.

"The Mandroid is, is still out there. The law won't hunt this thing down... I'll do it myself. You see, this thing, it, it, it kills the real person, makes it look like a suicide, then it sorta, like, morphs into that person. Cases the job for a while until it knows the take is fat, and then it finds its opening. Now, these robberies, they're, they're grouped together." Ronald explained.

He then gestures to a map on the wall. "So I figure the Mandroid is holed up somewhere in the middle, underground, maybe. I dunno, maybe that's where it recharges its, uh, Mandroid batteries." He said.

Dean and I nods, impressed while Sam stares intently. The three of us then stand. "Okay. I want you to listen very carefully. Because I'm about to tell you the God's honest truth about all of this." Sam said and Dean smiles, waiting to see what he says.

"There's no such thing as Mandroids. There's nothing evil or inhuman going on out there. Just people. Nothing else, you understand?" Sam said, Dean and I mostly keeping a straight face. "The laser eyes." Ronald said, pointing to his eyes again, desperately.

"Just a camera flare, Mr. Resnick. See, I know you don't want to believe this. But your friend Juan robbed the bank and that's it." Sam said, and Ronald's face flushed with anger. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! NOW!" He shouted at us. "Sure. First things first." Sam said, calmly. Dean and I frown at him in further, confusion.

We return to the boys's motel room, dressed in our ordinary clothing again. "Man, that has got to be the kicker, straight up. I mean, you tell that poor son of a bitch that... what did you say, remand the tapes that he copied? Classified evidence of an ongoing investigation?" Dean asked then laughs. "That's messed up." He said.

"What are you, pissed at me or something?" Sam asked, sitting down to watch the tape again. "Nah, I just think it's a little creepy how good of a Fed you are. I mean, come on, we could have at least thrown the guy a bone. He did some pretty good legwork here." Dean said.

"Mandroid?" Sam reminded him. "Except for the Mandroid part." Dean said. "I kinda like that name." I remarked. "I liked him. He's not that different from us. People think we're crazy." Dean said.

"Yeah, except he's not a hunter, Dean. He's just a guy who stumbled onto something real. If he were to go up against this thing he'd get torn apart. Better to stay in the dark, and stay alive." Sam said. "Yeah, I guess." Dean said, placing tracing paper over the map and starts marking it with a red pen.

"Shapeshifter. Just like back in St. Louis. Same retinal reaction to video." Sam said, pausing the tape on the glaring eyes. "Eyes flare at the camera. I hate those damn things." I said, glaring at the screen. "You think we don't?" Sam asked me.

"Yeah, well, one didn't turn into you and frame you for murder." I replied as Dean traces a pattern on paper of the sewer system. "Well, look. If this shifter's anything like the one we killed in Missouri..." Sam said.

"Then Ronald was right. All right, they like to layer up underground, preferably the sewer. And all the robberies have been connected so far, right?" Dean asked. "Yeah." Sam and I said in unison. "With the, uh, sewer main layout. There's one more bank lined up on that same sewer main." Dean said.

We headed over to the City Bank of Milwaukee, where a security guard lead is down a main hallway. The boys and I were drawers in Securiserve Guard Service technicians, uniforms. "Well, we haven't had any flags go up on our system yet." The guard said to us.

"No, this is a glitch in the overall grid. We just want to make sure the branch monitors are kosher." Dean said. "Well, better to be safe than sorry, I guess." The guard said. "That's the plan." Dean replied.

The guard opens the door to an observation room with several TV screens showing security footage. "All righty. You guys need anything else?" He asked us. "Oh, no, no, we'll be, uh, we'll be in and out before you know it, just a routine check." Sam said.

"Okie-dokie." The guard said, smiling. He turn and left the room, leaving us alone. "I like him. He says 'Okie-dokie.'" Dean said. "What if he's the shifter?" I asked him. "Well, then we follow him home, put a silver bullet through his chestplate." He replied and we sat down to watch the screens. "Okay. Well, you guys got any popcorn?" Dean asked.

Later, we were still reviewing the screens. The guard was on one the screens, and his eyes are normal. "Well, it looks like mister okie-dokie is... okie-dokie." Dean said. "Maybe we jumped the gun on this, boys. I mean, we don't even know it's here." I said.

"Mm-hmm." Dean hummed, seeming distracted. "Maybe we should just go back to the sewers and... and..." Sam said, until we notice Dean was zooming one of the cameras in on the butt of an young woman, who is bending over.

"Dean, we're supposed to be looking for eyes." Sam said, exasperated. "I'm getting there." Dean said. "Oh yeah?" I asked, sarcastically. "Wait a minute." Dean muttered. On another screen, a middle-aged man turns towards the camera and his eyes flare. "Hello, freak." Dean said. "Got him." Sam said and he gets up, heading to the door.

I narrow my eyes at another screen, seeing someone familiar. "Sam!" I said, and he stops. "What?" He asked, coming back. I pointed to the screen and we watch as Ronald scurries up to the outer door with a chain and a padlock, chaining the door shut. "Hello Ronald." Dean said.

We walk out of the room, hearing gunshots and screaming coming from the main hall. "Balls." I muttered, as we walk down the hallway. We headed towards the main hall as few panicked people brush past us, running the other way.

"And you said we shouldn't bring guns." Dean said to Sam. "I didn't know this was gonna happen, Dean." Sam spat back. "Just let me and (Name) do the talking. I don't think he likes you very much, Agent Johnson." Dean said.

"Now, there's only one way in or out of here, and I chained it up. So nobody's leaving, do you understand?" Ronald said to the hostages, holding up as key as we enter the main hall. "Hey, buddy. Calm down. Just calm down." I said and Ronald turn to look at us, started.

"What the... You! Get on the floor, now." He ordered. "Okay, we're doing that. Just don't shoot anybody, especially us." Dean said, as we cooperated and got down on our knees. "I knew it. As soon as you three left. You ain't FBI. Who are you? Who are you working for, huh? The men in black? You working for the Mandroid?" Ronald asked us, frantically.

"We're not working for the Mandroid!" Sam yelled. "YOU, SHUT UP! I ain't talking to you. I don't like you." Ronald yelled at him, Dean gave Sam an 'I told you so' look. "Fair enough." Sam muttered.

Ronald turn to one of the hostages. "Get on 'em. Frisk them down, make sure they got no weapons on them. Go!" He ordered and a middle-aged African American man goes over to us and frisks us, finding a knife in Dean's boot.

"Now what have we here?" Ronald asked. "I'm not just gonna walk in here naked!" Dean whisper to Sam, who gives him a look. Ronald takes the knife from the man. "Get back there." He commanded, before dropping the knife in the deposit box. "No, no, no, no, no!" Dean winces as the knife clatters.

"We know you don't want to hurt anybody. That's exactly what's gonna happen if you keep waving that cannon around, and why don't you let these people go?" I asked Ronald. "No! I already told you. If nobody's gonna stop this thing, then I've got to do it myself." Ronald exclaimed.

"Hey, we believe you! That's why we're here." Dean said. "You don't believe me. Nobody believes me! How could they?" Ronald asked. "Come here." Dean said. "What? No." Ronald said. "You're holding the gun, boss, you're calling the shots. I just want to tell you something. Come here." Dean said.

Ronald approaches cautiously and leans in. "It's the bank manager." Dean whispered to him. "What?" Ronald asked. "Why do you think we've got these getups, huh? We've been monitoring the cameras in the back. We saw the bank manager. We saw his eyes." Dean said, quietly.

"His laser eyes?" Ronald asked. "Yes. No. No! No, look, we're running out of time, okay? We've got to find him before he changes into someone else." Dean said. "Like I'm gonna listen to you. You're a damn liar." Ronald spat and Dean stands cautiously, hands out.

"I'll shoot you! Get down!" Ronald yelled. "Take me. Okay? Take me with you, take me as a hostage. But we've gotta act fast. Because the longer we just sit here the more time he has to change." Dean said, but Ronald just aims his gun at him.

"Look at me, man. I believe you. You're not crazy. There really is something inside this bank." Dean said, Ronald thinks for a moment and nods. "All right. You come with me. But everyone else gets in the vault!" He said and the hostages gasps or cries.

Ronald ushers the hostages, including Sam and I, into the vault. "Come on, move, move! Move, move!" Ronald barked at us. "And you lock it up." He said to Dean, who starts moving the heavy door shut. "It's okay, everyone. Just stay cool." He said to the hostages.

He shrugs at Sam and I in apology. Sam swallows unhappily and I cross my arms nervously as Dean slams the door shut. A young woman stares after him. "Who is that man?" She asked. "He's my brother." Sam said, worried. "He is so brave." She said and Sam very nearly rolls his eyes.

Later what felt like hours, I got out of that technician uniform and sat on the floor by the door. A few of the hostages were fanning themselves as we continue waiting. Sam, who finally managed to get away from Dean's fangirl, came over to me. "Hey." He greeted, taking a seat next to me. "Hey. Where's your friend?" I asked and he scoff. "I told her I needed to check you." He said, making me smile.

"Well I've been better. Being trap in a small hot room isn't exactly the ideal way to spend a Friday night." I said, Sam smiles and nodded. "Yeah, tell me about it." He said. "Why do the shapeshifters have to make everything so complicated?" I asked, making Sam laugh. "That does seem to be a continuing theme with them." He said.

"You know this case could turn out to be way worse if we don't sort it out soon. I don't want go through another St. Louis." I said. "I know, believe me I don't either. How many times do I have to bury you?" Sam asked, jokingly. "I'm going for a lucky number." I replied, Sam shook his head, smirking.

Suddenly the light in the vault went off causing the hostages to gasp or scream. "That can't be good." I muttered, looking up at the ceiling. "No it can't." Sam said and we stood up.

The woman fanning over Dean came over soon after and started babbling on about him again with Sam. "Has your brother always been so, um, wonderful? I mean, staring down that gun. And you know the way... he played right into that psycho's crazy head, telling him what he wanted to hear, I mean... He's like, a real hero or, or something." She said. "Yeah. Yeah." Sam said, rolling his eyes.

The door opens to reveal Dean, now holding a handgun. "Oh my god, you saved us! You saved us!" The woman said, excitedly. "Actually, I just found a few more. Come on, everybody, let's go. Let's go." The woman stares in confusion as several more people, including the Okey-dokey guard from earlier, are herded inside.

"What are you doing?" The woman asked him. "Sam, (Name), look, uh, Ronald and I need to talk to you." Dean said, Sam and I exited the vault and Dean shuts the door behind us, shrugging apologetically to the woman.

"It's shed it's skin again. We don't know when... it could be in the halls, it could be in the vault." Dean said. "Great. You know, Dean, I'm kinda wanted by the police." I reminded him. "Yeah." He replied. "So even if we do find this damn thing... how the hell are we gonna get out of here?" I asked.

"Well, one problem at a time. All right, you and me, we're gonna do a sweep of the whole place, see if we can find any stragglers. Once we get everyone together we've got to play a little game of find-the-freak, so... here." Dean said, handing us each a silver letter opener.

"Found two more of these for you guys. Now Sam stay here, make sure Ronald doesn't hurt anybody, okay? Help him manage the situation." Dean said. "Help him manage? Are you insane?" Sam asked, rising his voice, outraged.

Alerted by Sam's raised voice, Ronald looks over. Dean looks past Sam and gives Ronald a grinning thumbs-up. "Look, I know this isn't going the way we wanted." Dean said, quietly. "Understatement!" Sam shouted.

"But if we invite the cops in right now, Ronald gets arrested, we get arrested, the shifter gets away, probably never find it again, okay?" Dean said and we notice Ronald peering out the window, in plain view, Sam gestures at him in irritation.

"Ron! Out of the light!" Dean yelled and Ronald moved back into the the shadows. "Seriously?!" Sam asked. "Yeah, Ron's game plan was a bad plan, I mean, it was a bit of a crazy plan, but right now crazy's the only game in town, okay?" Dean said, slapping Sam on the shoulder.

Sam sighs, leaning back and looking at me, annoyed. I shrugged apologetically and follow after Dean. "Hi, Ronald." I heard Sam say to him as we left.

Dean and I creeps along the dark hallways with a flashlight, listening for sounds and watching for movement. Until we stop and look up, seeing a ceiling panel askew, Dean picks up a coat rack and begins poking it.

He dislodges it and a naked body falls to the floor. I turns it over and recognized it's one of the hostages, his throat has been slit. Dean and I shared a look and race back to the vault.

"Both of you stay where you are." Ronald ordered, cocking his rifle. We went up to Sam and whispered to him what we found. Sam nodded and went into the vault. "You know what, Ronald? He's right, we've got to get this man outside. Come on. I've got you." Sam said, taking the guard from the shapeshifter

"Yeah, yeah, let me help you." The Shapeshifter said. "Oh, I got him, it's, it's cool. Thanks." Sam said and he guided the guard out of the way. "Thank you. Thank you." The guard said, weakly. "Sure." Sam said.

Dean and I glares at the shapeshifter and approach the vault. "Hey, can we talk to you for a second?" I asked the shapeshifter. "You got the gun, lady. I mean, whatever." The shapeshifter said, coming out.

As he gets close enough, he attacks Dean, shoving him into me and knocking us both to the ground. He ran into the dark of the hallways, with Ronald hot on his tail. "Stop! Come back here!" Ronald yelled, as we got up to chase after them.

"GET DOWN! NOW!" Sam shouted right as we ran into the main hall. At that moment a sniper fires, hitting Ronald squarely in the chest. As he falls, Dean and I duck behind a low wall, and we all watch in horror. Ronald slumps to his knees, then to the floor, dead.

Dean and I crawl behind another low wall nearer where Ronald fell, Sam ducks down beside us, all of us panting. Sam pulls out the key and hands it to Dean. "Here. Take care of the guard. (Name) and I are going after the shifter." He said to Dean, before we ran off.

We approach a broom closet and Sam opens it suddenly, seeing it's empty. We heard something behind us and turn. Dean's fangirl screams, as she and the other hostages have gathered, trying to escape. "Please don't hurt us!" She pleaded. "You shouldn't be back here right now! You're in danger! Now go back to the vault. Now!" Sam ordered and they ran back to the vault.

We continue searching for the Shapeshifter until we found it's shed skin in the stairwell. Sam took out his phone to call Dean while I poke at the shed skin gloop with a pen. "Yeah?" Dean said on speaker. "Slipped his skin." Sam said. "What?" He asked, confused.

"Yeah, bastard shifts fast. A lot faster than the one in St. Louis." I said, watching the goo drip off the pen. "God, it's like playing the shell game. It could be anybody. Again." Dean said. "Yeah, we think most of the employees are out of the vault by now." Sam said. "All right, you two search every inch of this place, I'm gonna go round everybody up." Dean said and he hangs up.

3rd Person P.O.V
Dean herds the hostages back into the vault. "And I thought you were one of the good guys." Dean's fangirl known as Sherry, said to him. "What's your name?" Dean asked her. "Why would you care?" She asked. "My name's Dean." He said. "I'm Sherry." She replied.

"Hi, Sherry. Everything's gonna be all right. This will all be over soon, okay?" Dean assured her, before he shuts the vault door and spins the lock as the landline rings. He sets down his handgun and answers it. "Yeah?"

"This is Special Agent Victor Henriksen." Henriksen said on the phone, in the command center. "Yeah, listen, I'm not really in the negotiating mood right now, so..." Dean said.

"Good. Me neither. It's my job to bring you in. Alive's a bonus but not necessary." Henriksen said, interrupting him. "Whoa. Kinda harsh for a Federal Agent, don't you think?" Dean asked. "Well, you're not the typical suspect, are you, Dean?" Henriksen asked and Dean looks horrified.

"I want you, Sam, and especially (Name) out here, unarmed. Or we come in. And yes, I know about Sam too. And I know you boys are with the someone who's supposed to be dead." Henriksen said. "How'd you even know we were here?" Dean asked him.

"Go screw yourself, that's how I knew. It's become my job to know about (Name). I've been looking for her for weeks now. I know about the murder in St. Louis, I know about the Houdini act she pulled in Baltimore. I know about the desecrations and the thefts. I know she did all of it with you and your brother by her side. I know about her parents and her adoptive father Robert Steven Singer. I even know about your dad." Henriksen said.

"Hey, you don't know crap about my dad." Dean said darkly, clenching his jaw. "Ex-marine, raised his kids on the road, cheap motels, backwood cabins. Real paramilitary survivalist type. I just can't get a handle on what type of whacko he was. White supremacist, Timmy McVeigh, to-may-to, to-mah-to." Henriksen said.

"You got no right talking about my dad like that. He was a hero." Dean growled. "Yeah. Right. Sure sounds like it. You have one hour to make a decision or we come through those doors full automatic." Henriksen said and Dean hears a click as Henriksen hangs up the phone. Dean pounds his forehead in frustration as he hangs up the phone.

(Name's) P.O.V
Sam and I found blood on the floor in front of a closet. I open it quickly, and the half-dressed body of Dean's fangirl falls out, Her throat is slit just like the man from before. "Dammit." Sam muttered.

We returns to the vault room, where Dean is waiting, with the vault is shut. "Hey. We've got a bit of a problem outside." He said. "We got a problem in here." I said and we quickly explained what we found. Dean open the vault and the hostages flinch, looking around. "Sherry? We're gonna let you go." Dean asked her.

"What? Why me?" She asked. "Uh, as a show of good faith to the feds, come on." Dean said. "Uh... I think I'd, I'd rather stay here, with the others." She said, Dean approaches. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to insist." He said and she looks at Sam and I, warily. After a long pause she approaches us.

We push Sherry back to the hallway. "I thought you were letting me go." She said and Dean shoves her forward, holding her head and forcing her to look at the body. She begins screaming hysterically. "Is that community theater, or are you just naturally that good?" Dean asked her.

"This is the last time you become anybody. Ever." Sam growled, raising the blade to stab her. "No! Oh god! Ohhhh..." She cries before fainting. The boys and I stare at her, baffled, then back at the other body.

Dean removes a rifle from his shoulder kneel over Sherry. He raises the blade with a shrug, but Sam puts out a hand to stop him. "Dean, wait, wait, wait. What's the advantage of this plan? I mean, fainting now wouldn't help it survive." He said. We look back at the other body. "Huh." Dean muttered.

I went over to the other body, kneeling over it. Then I look up, distracted by a noise. Suddenly the body lashes out and grabs me by the throat, reveling it to the shapeshifter.

As I struggles, stabbing at it, Sherry wakes up,  screaming again. I look over at the boys, who pick Sherry up. "GET HER OUTTA HERE! NOW!" I shouted at them. I continues struggling with the shapeshifter, as the three of them leave.

I struggles with the shapeshifter for a moment, then the shapeshifter knees me in the chin and bolts. I stumbled to my feet and ran after the creature. As I chase the shapeshifter, a S.W.A.T. team creeps through broken glass and into the bank. I duck around a corner to avoid one.

I eventually made it to the boiler room, where I got slammed in the face by the shapeshifter's hand, going down. I recover, settling into a fighting stance. I swipes at the shapeshifter with the silver blade, but it avoids the attack, retaliating.

We tussle for a bit and I got in two good head-butts. I slash at the shapeshifter again. She grabs my wrist and wrenches it up, and I grasp her forearm, her skin slips off stickily. "Gross." I groan in disgusted.

She kicks me hard in the stomach, then several times in the face. I grab her leg and wrenches it back, shoving her against the wall. We struggle like that for a moment before I manage to ram the silver blade into her chest.

"AHHH! AHHHHH...." The shapeshifter screams and groans, I let the Shapeshifter slide to the floor. I heard a sound and flinch, then turn and kneel in front of the dead Shapeshifter.

Two uniformed man enters the room with a flashlight and stops, shinning their flashlights on me. I looks up at them, panting. One of the men hands me a spare uniform, telling me it was the boys and I smiled at them.

All three of us exited the bank in S.W.A.T. armor and weapons. We ran up stairs on the outside of a building and exit the stairs, turning into the deck of a parking garage and walking to the Impala.

We got into the car and pull off our masks, panting, and sit in silence for a moment, looking somber. "We are so screwed." Dean said. Sam and I nodded minutely, as he starts the car. Exhausted, we pull out of the parking garage.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

7K 117 28
Y/l/n a hunter, her parents died when she was 17. She's been on her own since. and has been friends with the Winchester brothers for a long time, but...
104K 2.4K 34
Ranking #10 in DeanWinchester 10/3/2021 Ranking #1 in SPNFanFiction 1/25/2021 [COMPLETED VERSION-UNDER EDITING] (This fanfiction is based off season...
3.8K 221 11
❝Things don't quite seem to work out for us, do they?❞ ❝It never does for people like us.❞ . . • ☆ . ° .• -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-°:. *₊ ° . Adelaide Booker and...
52.3K 1K 23
"What the hell? What are you?" you demanded, gun drawn. "Jack. Who are you?" the young man asked, holding his hand out. "Sam! Dean!" You yelled for...