A Sun Shower

Da Not_Cu

[Incomplete] (Y/N), was a weak teen studying in a combat school in Mistral. He was quite happy to help around... Altro

Prologue: Entrance
Chapter 1: An Initiation
Chapter 2: A Day in Beacon...
Chapter 3: School Time
Chapter 4: Forever Fall
Chapter 5: Stray
BIO
Chapter 6: Relaxing
Chapter 8: Paint the House
Chapter 9: Black Sun's Identity
Chapter 10: Calm Day
Chapter 11: Downtime
Chapter 12: Dances And Duels

Chapter 7: We Meet Again...

89 1 1
Da Not_Cu

The sky shows a passing large and unnerving ship as it descends upon a landing pad. Up the top of a tower veiled behind clouds. Ozpin and Glynda can be seen through the window into Ozpin's office.

"Ironwood certainly loves bringing his work wherever he travels." Glynda comments.

"Well, running an academy and a military makes him a busy man," Ozpin says, as three more Bullheads fly in. "But yes, those are a bit of an eyesore."

A chirping beep sounds repeatedly catching Ozpin's attention, he turns to see a hollow message "Access Requested" on his desk. "Come in." He says turning his eyes at the door.

***

Inside the courtyard (Y/N) watches as Atlas Bullheads descends on the landing pad. 'This could get hard with Atlas watching...'

He turns his body and continues his path towards the academy a laptop bag hanging off his shoulder filled with unknown items. Inside Beacon Academy library, Team RWBY is currently playing. With Ruby, who has been contemplating her next move.

"Hmmmmm... All right... All right!" Ruby points to her sibling. "Yang Xiao Long, prepare your kingdom for battle!"

Yang thursted her elbow down as she balls her fist. "Bring it on!"

"I deploy the Atlesian Air Fleet!" Ruby slaps her card down on the table. Yang feigns a look of shock. "Looks like I get to fly right over your Ursa and attack your walls directly!" She then proceeds to make noises like airplanes flying and bombing as she makes a bird with her hands.

Yang feigns indignance as she points at Ruby. "You fiend!"

"And since Atlas is part of Mantle, my repair time is only one turn." Ruby peaks her head up. She looks surprised but Yang can be heard laughing arrogantly

She picks up a card with two fingers, "Pretty sneaky, sis, but you just activated my trap card!" She flips it revealing it to Ruby.

Ruby is visibly disturbed. "Whaaat?!"

"Giant Nevermore!" She slams the card down on the table. "If I roll a seven or higher, fatal feathers will slice your fleet in two!"

Ruby points at Yang. "But, if you roll a six or lower, the Nevermore will turn on your forces!"

"That's just a chance I'm willing to take." The two glared at each other. Yang is heard shouting triumphantly.

Team JNPR and Team KLS are shown as Yang and Ruby banter on about the game. Ren and Pyrrha are studying, and Nora's snot bubble inflates and deflates as she sleeps.

Azure leaning on a shelf's side as she reads a book about guns, Shiro sitting on a chair reading a book about fighting as beside him was a bunch of other books, and Akari running around the library.

As the two siblings continue playing their game with Ruby being overdramatic and saying 'Bah' like a sheep. Pyrrha clears her throat and then confiscates a comic book Jaune is reading, trading it for a textbook. Azure raises her hand to her chest before swinging it down to her side catching Akari's face.

"Bah! Bah, I say!" Ruby complains.

"I say, it looks like I'm taking two cards in my hand!" Yang smugly comments.

As Pyrrha reads Jaune's comic, a Nevermore player piece is tossed over Jaune's shoulder. Another piece bounces off of his head. Azure raises Akari with a single-arm, the younger girl behind the hand gives a nervous smile.

"Have you no heart?" Ruby collapses on the table, groaning. "Nooo!"

"Well, Weiss, it's your turn." Yang looks at Weiss.

"I absolutely have... no idea what's going on." Weiss comments.

Yang slides up beside her and puts her hand on her shoulder. "Look, it's easy! You're playing as Vacuo which means that all Vacuo-based cards come with a bonus."

"That sounds dumb." Weiss crosses her arms.

Yang starts looking through Weiss' cards. "See, you've got Sandstorm, Desert Scavenge... Oh, oh!" She pulls up a card to show Weiss. "Resourceful Raider! See, now you can take Ruby's discarded Air Fleet—"

"Nooo!" Ruby cries out.

"—and put it in your hand!" Yang places the card in Weiss's hands.

"Okay." Weiss nodded looking at the cards.

"And since Vacuo warriors have an endurance against Natural-based hazards, you can use Sandstorm to disable my ground forces and simultaneously infiltrate my kingdom!" Yang points a finger at Weiss. "Just know that I will not forget this declaration of war." She pulls away and returns to her seat.

"And that means..." Weiss comments thinking about her next move.

"You're just three moves away from conquering Remnant!" Ruby yells in amusement.

Weiss stands and a thunderclap accompanies Weiss' overjoyed psychotic laughter. "Y-yes! Fear the almighty power of my forces! Cower as they pillage your homes and weep as they take your children from your very arms!"

"Trap card..." Yang holds out a card.

"Huh?" Weiss shouts in surprise.

Yang shuffles the pieces on the board, Weiss' pieces disappearing in a puff of smoke. "Your armies have been destroyed."

Weiss slumps in her chair, cries, and whines. "I hate this game of emotions we play!"

Ruby hops into Weiss' lap. "Stay strong, Weiss! We'll make it through this together!"

"Shut up!" Weiss hugs Ruby. "Don't touch me!"

Putting her arms up behind her head, Yang turns to Blake, "Alright Blake, you're up!"

"Oh, um, sorry, what am I doing?" Blake snapped out of her daze.

"You're playing as Vale, trying to conquer the Kingdoms of Remnant!" Yang tells her.

"Right." Blake nods looking at her cards

Jaune Approaches the table. "Hey! Can I play?"

"Sorry Jaune, we've already got 4 people." Ruby looks at him.

"Besides, this game requires a certain level of tactical cunning that I seriously doubt that you possess." Weiss comments.

"Uhh, you attacked your naval fleet 2 turns ago." Yang points out making Weiss release a huff.

"Bring it on, Ice Queen! I'll have you know that I have been told that I am a natural-born leader!" Jaune comments.

"By who? Your mother?" Weiss tries to roast him.

"A-and Pyrrha!" Jaune kindly replies.

"Hello again!" The aforementioned girl greets, waving her arm.

Jaune begged with both hands folded together. "Come on, let me play your hand for a turn

"I"m not trusting you with the good citizens of Vacuo!" Weiss tells him.

"Why not? You've trusted me with way more important stuff before. I mean, you told us all that Blake is secretly a Fa-" Jaune was cut off by Pyrrha placing a hand over Jaune's mouth

"Fun-loving person, whom we all admire and respect." She reiterates making Jaune laughs nervously.

Everyone looks nervously at Blake who looks annoyed that her secret is out.

"Right. That. Ladies, enjoy your battle." He bows as Pyrrha walks away.

" 'Sup losers." Sun greets.

Sun appears holding his fingers in a "peace" sign.

"Hey, Sun!" Ruby waves at him.

Right beside him isna blue-haired teen. "Ruby, Yang, Blake... Ice Queen."

"Why does everyone keep calling me that?" Weiss grunts.

"I never got a chance to formally introduce you to my old friend." Sun gestures to the teen beside him.

"Uhh, aren't libraries for reading?" He points out.

Ren throws his arms up. "Thank you!"

Nora pops her head up. "Pancakes!"

"Waffles!" Akari muffled yelled.

Even though she couldn't see or turn her head due to Azure still holding it but Nora was drilling holes at the back of the little girl's head and in response, Akari glares back... Somehow.

"Shut up. Don't be a nerd." Sun pats the teen's back.

The teen shakes a finger at Sun. "Geh, geh, geh, geh! "Intellectual", okay? Thank you." He waves at the group, "I'm Neptune."

"So Neptune, where are you from?" Weiss asks.

"Haven." He answers then approaches Weiss. "And I don't believe I've caught your name, snow angel."

"Um, I'm Weiss," Weiss replies, flustered.

In the background Jaune could be heard, "Are you kidding me!?"

"Pleasure to meet you," Neptune replies.

Sun walked over and stood behind Blake, "I never took you as the board game playing type."

Blake speaks, as she shoves Sun aside and leaves the room. "Right, well, I think I'm done playing actually. I'll see you guys later."

Nora shrugs, "Women."

The scene switches to Team RWBY's room. The camera pans from the night sky seen through the window over to Blake as she sits with her knees folded to her chest on her bed. Voices can be heard echoing in her head.

Blake: Brothers of the White Fang, why are you aiding this scum?

Roman: The White Fang and I are going in on a joint business venture together.

The sounds of battle included slashes, grunts, gunfire, and Torchwick's laughter.

"Well, this has certainly been an eventful evening." Ozpin chimes in.

"Hmph," Blake replies.

"May I take a bit of your time. Ms. Belladona?" Ozpin asks, where she nodded.

After walking a bit. Blake is sitting in an interviewing office as Ozpin enters. Blake quietly acknowledges his statement.

"I'm sure that after a night of thwarting attempted robbery, you probably just want to go home and take a nap. But, I was hoping that maybe we could have a chance to talk." Ozpin takes his seat.

"Of course," Blake replies.

"Wonderful. As you know, to enroll at my academy, students must first pass a rigorous entrance exam. Most applicants spend years of preparation training at one of the many combat schools around the world. You are one of the few that did not. And you passed the exam with flying colors." Ozpin points out, curiosity in his tone.

"I was raised outside the kingdoms. If you can't fight, you can't survive." Blake replies.

"Well, you have most certainly survived, Blake. I admire your drive. And I am proud to run a school that accepts individuals from all walks of life. Rich, poor, Human..." He takes a sip of his coffee. "Faunus..."

The last part causes Blake to glare at the headmaster.

"Why do you wear that bow, Blake? Why hide who you are?" Ozpin points out.

"You may be willing to accept the Faunus, Professor Ozpin, but your species is not." Blake retorts, defensively.

"True, but we are continuing to take strides to lessen the divide."

"With all due respect, you need to start taking some larger strides. Until then, I'd rather avoid any unnecessary attention. I want people to see me for who I am, not what I am."

"And what are you?" Ozpin asks.

"I don't understand what you're asking."

"How did you know the White Fang would be at the shipyard tonight?"

"I didn't. I just happened to be at the right place at the right time."

"You wouldn't have been the first. But what happened tonight was not an isolated incident. I may be your headmaster, but I am also a Huntsman, and it is my sworn duty to protect this world from the forces that conspire against it. Blake, are you sure there is nothing else you would like to tell me?"

"I'm sure."

"Very well. Thank you for your time, Ms. Belladonna." Ozpin stands and heads to the door. He stops and turns to Blake. "If you ever need to talk to me. Please, don't hesitate to ask." Ozpin shuts the door behind him.

After leaving the room, Blake takes a deep breath and sighs.

"I'm still surprised you kept your reasons." A voice enters making her turn around seeing (Y/N) leaning at the wall.

"So... What do you plan on finding out about the White Fang?" He adds.

"It's none of your business." Blakrespondsse, she walks off leaving (Y/N).

"I might meet them again." He takes a scroll out of his kimono and sees a White Fang recruitment along with location, and time.

"I should prepare." He closes the scroll and puts it inside his kimono before walking off.

***

Team RWBY is shown entering their dorm room.

"Ugh, we should have never let him play!" Yang yells, annoyed.

"You're just mad cuz' the new guy beat you! See, if you had just attacked when I told you none of this would have happened." Ruby tells her smiling.

As they enter, Blake approaches the door to leave.

"Stop." Weiss points at Blake. Blake's hand retracts from the doorknob. "Lately you've been quiet, antisocial, and moody!"

"Uh, have you met Blake?" Yang points out but gets ignored.

"Which I get is kind of your thing, but you've been doing it more than usual! Which quite frankly, is unacceptable! You made a promise to me, to all of us, that you would let us know if something was wrong!" Weiss flips through the air, "So, Blake Belladonna, what is wrong!?" She points her finger at Blake again."

Weiss is shown to be balancing precariously on a chair's back feet. She quickly puts the chair away and returns to stand near the girls.

"I just, I don't understand how everyone can be so calm," Blake tells them

Ruby approaches Blake, "You're still thinking about Torchwick?"

"Torchwick, The Black Sun, the White Fang, all of it! Something big is happening and no one is doing anything about it!" She yells out in worry.

"Ozpin told us not to worry. Between the police and the Huntsmen, I'm sure they can handle it." Yang tells her trying to calm her down.

"Well I'm not! They don't know the White Fang as I do!" Blake yells.

"Okay, between blowing up nightclubs, stopping thieves, and fighting for freedom, I'm sure the three of you think that you're all ready to go out and apprehend these ne'er-do-wells!" Weiss says but the last part confuses Ruby.

"Uh, who?"

"But let me once again be the voice of reason. We're students! We're not ready to handle this sort of situation!" Weiss points out.

"Well yeah, but..." Ruby tries to enter but gets interrupted.

"We're not ready!" Weiss tells Blake, angering her.

"And we may never be ready! Our enemies aren't just going to sit around and wait for graduation day." Blake points toward the door. "They're out there, somewhere, planning their next move, and none of us know what it is, but it's coming! Whether we're ready or not!"

"Okay, all in favor of becoming the youngest Huntresses to single-handed taking down a corrupt organization conspiring against the Kingdom of Vale... say aye," Ruby tells them.

Yang pumps her fist enthusiastically and points at Blake. "Yes! I love it when you're feisty!"

"Well, I suppose it could be fun." Weiss comments.

"None of you said aye!" Ruby yells in despair.

"Alright then, we're in this together!" Blake says.

Ruby gestures, "Let's hatch a plan!"

Yang does "Double-guns" at Ruby. "Yeah!"

Ruby then remembers something releasing a gasp as she freaks out. "I left my board game at the library!"

***

'Can you please give Ruby her board game, please? I remember it being on a table near the fantasy section.'

(Y/N) reads a he got from Akari and has wandered to the library. "So, Ruby's board game must be around here."

He turns a corner and noticed the messy board game. "Thanks, Akari." He proceeds to clean it up and carry it under his armpit.

"Time to find Ruby then."

***

Weiss places her hand on her head. "We're doomed."

Ruby runs out of the room and down the hallway, "I'll be right back!"

Though without looking she collides with someone, "Oo-oof! ,Oh g-!" She looks up seeing a green-haired student, "Sorry. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." The student offers her hand. "Just watch where you're going."

Ruby is slouched on the ground as she takes the student's hand as another student stands beside them.

"Oh, right, sorry." Ruby continues to speak as the student helps her to her feet. "Um, I'm Ruby! Are you new?"

The student steps aside to reveal a black-haired student as she approaches "Visiting from Havly." The previous student turns to look at her.

Ruby stares for a moment and she stares back. "Ooh! You're here for the festival! But exchange students have thein dormitory."

"I guess we just got turned around." The Silver-haired teen replies.

"Hey, don't worry, it happens all the time." The silver-haired teen and green-haired teen walk past Ruby. "Uh, your building is just east of here."

"Thanks." The woman walks past Ruby, gesturing in acknowledgment. "Maybe we'll see you arou-.

"There you are, Ruby." A familiar voice yells.

The woman stops in her tracks and at the end of the corridor was (Y/N) holding a board game with the tag name, 'Property of Ruby Rose'. (Y/N) looks shocked seeing the woman. Ruby walks over to him. "Thank you (Y/N)." 

(Y/N) hands her the board game and Ruby leaves the area. The woman and (Y/N) stare at each other before one smiles. "Glad to see you in good health, Cinder."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

12K 264 72
(Y/N) (L/N) was a complete genetic replica of an infamous bounty hunter on Remnant. When one of the five nations fell and became the Empire his clone...
868K 8.2K 40
(Y/N) (L/N) was an average teenage boy who just pass both college and high school at a young age, now 18 both him, his cousin and their (terrible) fr...
81.7K 2.3K 132
a little boy by the name of Y/n,who's an orphan whose mother left him by the fields,lives happily with his family in the countryside their life was p...
210K 3.4K 62
This story is discontinued ( I don't own rwby or any picture in this fanfiction)