Unpretty Love

De Blackozi

Lisa, a woman who wants to be loved whoever the man. *** Just toxic love you know HAHAHA *** 18+ (I am not go... Mai multe

Foreword
Character Introduction I
**[1]**
**[2]**
**[3]**
**[4]**
**[5]**
**[6]**
**[7]**
**[8]**
**[9]**
**[10]**
**[11]**
**[12]**
**[13]**
**[14]**
**[15]**
Character Introduction II
**[16]**
**[17]**
**[18]**
**[19]**
**[20]**
**[22]**
**[23]**
**[24]**
**[25]**
**[26]**
**[27]**
**[28]**
**[29]**
**[30]**
**[31]**

**[21]**

464 18 6
De Blackozi

"Mommy! WOW BEAUTIFUL!!" A nine years old girl who is chasing a butterfly and suddenly stop and looking at the flowers in front of her almost fall, ask the old lady behind her who looks worried because the kid running away and almost fall.

"Be careful, Lily! Dont running away like that." Says a beautiful lady who run from behind. They are walking to a big house, that she usually visit the place in her past before. This is the first time she comes again. Her heart feels heavy. But looking at someone in front of her who looks so happy make her feel warmer. She needs to forgive herself, someone remind her about that multiple times.

"Mom, Cmon! You are gonna be late if you walk so slow." The kid takes her hand. And walk together with her beautiful happy face, really like her father. "I am gonna tell Brother and Daddy about that butterfly. They are gonna be jealous and come to us right, Mommy?"

She just give a smile. A smile that cant reach her eyes at all. I am sorry.

---***---

Taehyung really takes her to a special place after they become an official couple. Its a wonderful date. He takes her to a beach that he rents for 3 days, along with the villa. Thats why they can enjoy this holiday without afraid being disturbed because its private place and Taehyung already rent it. Taehyung was really begging to their company to allow Lisa got more days off. He gonna paid if its needed just to take her.

Chaeyoung cant stop tease her because they are now official couple and they look like a new married couple who do honeymoon.

"Lili, what do you want to eat for dinner? Does your stomach feel better?"

Lisa who is standing at the balcony looking at the sunset from there, respond with. "I am fine with anything. Do we still have Salmon, Oppa?"

Taehyung looking at her and then laughing. "You are really like that fish so damn much?" Hugging her from behind and give her some kisses.

Lisa just give a chuckle. While Taehyung grab her hand and kiss it again. He loves doing this kind of thing. Sometimes it makes her want to cry. How he treasures her so much.

"I think I saved alot of people in my previous life."

"Why?"

"I have you. Thats the best thing that happen in my life.", make Lisa looking at him, he add. "I love you."

Lisa is blushing. Her heartbeat increase. And give him a peck and hugging him tightly as her respond. She still cant say it but he likes Taehyung around her.

"Let's eat before we leave tonight."

At the same moment. Someone's call isnt answered. Jungkook is smooking at the rooftop alone while try to call Lisa. Who ignored him for days.

With angry face, he rushed to their studio. In the studio there are Manager, Tzuyu, Jimin and Jhope who are eating. They are still waiting their driver who gonna drive them to a variety show to promote their comeback notice. "What it means if you call someone and then they ignore you?"

"Lisa is still ignoring you?" Jimin chuckled. Remember the memory he had when Chaeyoung dancing happily after said Lisa and Taehyung is a couple now.

"Wahhh, Lisa is so brave to have 2 lovers at the same time."

"Its not like that." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.
" As if Jungkook considerate her as a lover. Jungkook never says she loves her or purpose her to become his girlfriend."

"Arent you done with her after you said you are in trouble if she gets pregnant?" Jimin ask him again.

Jungkook looks more angry. And grab Jhope's drink without hestitation drink it. "We are not done. She is just angry."

"Jungkook you were completly ignored her before."

Jungkook glared at Jimin. He knows pretty well why he cant contact Lisa or other women. He is avoiding everyone because of stress.

"You deserve it anyway. Also if its already a month?"

"Hyung! You cant tell me are you serious with that. Because you know I wont do it. I just need time to be alone doesnt mean I leave it."

Jimin look at Tzuyu who is busy with her phone. Are they really done talk each other? Jungkook seems okay to talk about other women in front of her. Or Jungkook just doesnt care her feeling at all. Well.

"And why are everyone so slow today!! Where is the driver?!! WHY IS HE SO FVCKING LATE!!!"

"We still have time 30 minutes, Jung. Calm down." Said the manager. Tired with Jungkook's mood today. He sigh tiredly.

Jungkook leave the studio after close the door hardly.

"He is insane." Jhope said. "What's wrong with him?"

Jimin just laugh with the whole situation. But Tzuyu is remaind unmoved.

Tzuyu is already fine since 3 days ago after got shocked because of car accident that happened to her. Actually she is fine physically. But she has trauma with car accident thats why usually she can be so histerical if she remember it. Thats why its make them so worried if Tzuyu drives alone. Thanks God she is fine. Because it likes a minor accident. Thats why the comeback schedule can be arrange as soon as possible.

"Tzuyu, what is this? A necklace?" Jhope said when he looks at Tzuyu. "Do you like this kind of style?"

"Not really. Its a gift."

***

Lisa, Taehyung and Chaeyoung dinner together at Seafood Restourant. Chaeyoung recommends that place since 2 days ago. And Lisa cant say no when she has day off, thats why she invited Taehyung too, for tasting it.

Taehyung is feeding her slowly. He loves when Lisa act so spoiled like that in front of him. She is so cute.

"I should bring Jimin with me if you act like this in front of me!" Chaeyoung speak, angryly teasing the couple. She knows, It should be fine to act like that because they book a room. But Cmon! Not in front of her too!

"You said he is busy." Lisa respond still eating from Taehyung's chopstick.

Chaeyoung nod, she becomes calmer. "His schedule kinda messed up. But I think its gonna be fine."

"I cant wait the comeback." Lisa said without thinking anything. She is a fan of them, she loves their music. But for Taehyung it means different. There is a pang in his heart. But he pretend that he is okay.

Chaeyoung who looks at Taehyung's strong sense just laughing. He is definitely failed to pretend. "Lisa you need considerate if you said about KING."

Lisa is looking at Taehyung. She is smiling hardly. But Taehyung its blushing so hard because he is embarrased. He knows its not the time for him to get jealous.

"I try to understand okay." Taehyung give a respond. Lisa already told Taehyung multiple times about how she becomes one of their fan since the band still indie band, still unfamous. And Taehyung cant control himself to feel jealous everytime the topic they talk about is them. Lisa is Jungkook bias since a long time ago.

In Taehyung eyes, even Lisa knows how asshole Jungkook is. It seems she forgives him easily. And it makes him annoyed. As if she is okay even Jungkook treated her like how treated one of his women. And he cant accept it.

Taehyung knows even until know Jungkook tries to contact her again. Lisa even asks him whats his suggestion because Lisa cant block his number. Remember she is a fangirl. He wants to say to block him. But he cant, he just said 'ignore him, never answer or give a respond'. And it seems Lisa really does it. But the bastard is not giving up at all.

"Oppa everything is alright. Trust me okay." Lisa said while pincing his cheek, teasing him. And then after that she ask to leave to go to the toilet.

"You are blushing again?" Chaeyoung cant stop to tease him because he is so red. "Wahhhh, I cant believe you look so--"

"Stop it. I am embarrased."

Its embarrassing for Taehyung. But he cant do anything. He really likes all the affection Lisa gives to him. Even its a little, he looks like a teenager who in puber for the first time. He really do loves her so much.

Chaeyoung is laughing so hard. She definitely so happy for them. "You gonna win this right?"

Taehyung looks so confused.

"I mean between you and Jungkook. You definitely better in all aspect except the time both of you know each other." Chaeyong explain and her tone become serious. "Taehyung, I am happy for you because you get her as your woman now. I heard about how amazing Jungkook in bed thats why those women cant leave him."

Taehyung cant speak at all when he heard that.

"I am afraid, thats why! you need to make sure that you are satisfying her. Understand?"

Taehyung's head become hotter for embarrassement. The memories of the first time Taehyung touch her cant leave his mind. She is the GODDESS and so amazing.

Just a thought make his pants tighter. He feels uneasy everytime he remember it.

Taehyung look down. He is in trouble. But Chaeyoung seems doesnt want to stop it.

"How it feels? I mean she has a sexy body. And I can imagine her sounds-"

Taehyung snapped. "Chaeyoung I am gonna kill you if you speak again." Stop talk about his woman body. He knows it.

Chaeyoung laugh ignore Taehyung's sudden need. "Hey I help you. Lisa doesnt have schedule tomorrow so you can have her at least until tomorrow morning."

"I want Lisa report to me that you are a beast tonight!" Chaeyoung keep speaking.

But it sounds not right in Taehyung's ears. It makes him insecure."Did she say I am not good? Terrible? To you?"

But suddenly Chaeyoung make a serius face. "No she didnt. I never ask about something like that. Are you crazy? I have image to keep it good."

Taehyung rolled his eyes. So does she not embarrasing with their conversation earlier?

"She said to me. 'Taehyung Oppa threat me like I am an expensive rare treasure. He treat me so sweet, touch me so lovely that I never think someone has that patience to do that.' It sounds amazing right? how she describe you."

Taehyung doesnt know. But he is happy for real. Yes, its true. He treat her so lovely. Every of his touch like telling how she is precious to him.

"You do a great job Tae.","I am happy she is with you thats why I can see her around happyly." Chaeyoung tell him. Atleast this kind of information can make Taehyung become more understand. Chaeyoung can compare both Taehyung and Jungkook. Lisa loves rough sex. Thats why in term of the bed she feels Jungkook is her taste. Its different with Taehyung who give love to her and his touch, sometimes it makes it look hot and steamy but not so aggresive. Chaeyoung wants to trigger Taehyung desire.

"Its better if you keep her. She loves rough. You can ask Jimin if you need more techniques." Chaeyoung said without shame."I know you dont like playing around with woman. So I understand your lack of your experienced."

"You are crazy. I am not that bad." He is definitely learn and search it!

"And if it makes Lisa wont leave you. Its good for you and for me. Thats why this is just a business Tae."

What the fuck? Are you for real, Park Chaeyoung?

Taehyung give her a cold look. All the blushing is gone. He is annoyed. "She isnt her. Why you treat her like that, Chae?" He doesnt like the sound of how Chaeyoung talk about want to keep control Lisa using him.

"If its your understanding to translate my action, I really dont care. I just want you to make her happy and make sure she wont leave you." Chaeyoung said without burden. There is nothing wrong. She likes Lisa so much. And want her to become her bestfriend forever.

"Does Jimin know?"

"What?"

Taehyung shake his head and give a bitter smile. He should ask Jimin about her condition. He understand that she likes her in positive way. But it seems, Taehyung is falling in her trap too. She use him because he loves Lisa. His feeling is not that cheap.

Not all people know a Park Chaeyoung has multiple personality disorder in special case. Because she becomes obsessive for someone that she likes so much. She wants control them. Even she looks normal but the moment someone tries to disturb or hurt someone she treasure it the most. She gonna be over protective and manipulative.

And Taehyung doesnt like it at all. He loves Lisa so much as a simple and as a clean as water.

"It sounds not right for me. I really love her you know."

"And? I am happy for you."

This is the answer why Chaeyoung hates Jungkook so much. Jungkook ever hurt someone she knows. And she wont allow Lisa gets hurt because of him too.

***

"Oppa? Are you okay?" Lisa ask after they drive Chaeyoung to her apartment. They both looks weird after she come from toilet. But it seems its fine because Chaeyoung say goodbye with a wide smile and teasing them. She even say 'goodluck' for them.

Taehyung just start to talk after the car starts. "Lisa you know I love you right?"

Lisa looks at him. Whats wrong? He looks so tense. Lisa knows of course. Taehyung never hide it. And always make sure she knows it.

"Can I sleep tonight at your place? I miss you," Taehyung said this while kissing her hand.

Hey! Last night they already did it. But looking at Taehyung's stare who looks worried of something make her cant deny it.Lisa just nod. Its not that she hates him tho. Does every man always like this? She thought. Make her chuckle.

"Alright, Oppa."

Taehyung looks better after she said that. He needs to burn the negative thought. He just want to cuddle her all night.

In the morning. Their moment got disturb after there is a call from Lisa's phone. Lisa cant accept it because its from Jungkook. She forget to put her phone in silence mode.

"Why you dont answer it?"

After Lisa turn off the phone."Hmmm.. its from him." Lisa said while walking to the bed and then hugging him tighly in her bed. Lisa doesnt want to answer.

"Is he still calling you everynight?" What a bastard.

"Are you sure you are done with him, Lisa?" Taehyung ask again so seriously that make Lisa sivver even her hand brushing her hair. Alright, Taehyung always treats her so good. And Lisa doesnt want to make him thinks she lied about it. She really wants the relationship works.

"Yes. I never respond him Oppa. It has been a month the last time I met him at your party before."

Taehyung just kiss her top of head. He is just afraid of how Jungkook thinks her woman still in his hand. He knows Jungkook maybe can treat her badly but as an ego of a man like him. Seeing him losing from him of course maybe can make Jungkook becomes competitive. But he wants to trust her like how she trust him to start the relationship. "Its okay. I trust you." Their relationship ages also almost a month. He just hope everything gonna be fine or they becomes stronger.

Lisa respond with hug.

"I love you." Taehyung said again. But in this situation she feels guilty is eating her slowly. She is happy but ...

***

"Cih." Jungkook throw his body to his bed after getting ignored for the time and time.

"Just get out." He said that after a woman come out from the bathroom hotel.

"Call me if its needed." The lady just tease him. Fuck! He wont call her again.

He is so miserable and frustated. He should feel relieved because the preparation of the comeback almost done. But why he feels heavy and cant calm down. Add more a reason that he cant believe he becomes so frustated because recently he cant satisfy his need.

Take his phone again and make a call.

"Yu...?"

"Whats wrong JK? Its still a morning for fuck sake!" A feminim tired voice answer his call. Its Sorn. "Stop bothering, my baby!"

Ignore her complain.

He cant chit chat with her. So he says what he wants directly. "Make a party for me like usual. And ask Lisa to come can you?" Jungkook said.

"You are so shameless!"

"Hey! Sorn! Dont end my call! Hey!"

But Yes! Sorn just ended the call.

"This bitch." Jungkook is angry. But then he write,

'Pretty, I am gonna come to your place after the recording for music show is done around next week. We need to talk. I know I was wrong but you completely ignore me for weeks now. I miss you so much.'

Jungkook send the message. Sorn is right, he is so shameless. And cringe!

***

The bold type, I hope you can understand it hehe.

This book is mature content. I wont put trigger warning .. spoiler. Death, drugs, violent, etc is gonna involved. So please if you feel disgusted just leave alright ^^ ..

I really want to know whats your thought about this story. 😆 I really appreciate your thought, your comments ... if you like it dont forget to give a star^^ that means alot to me..
See you next chapter. I cant believe I finish 3 chapter not even a week. Usually its 2 chapter for a year hahahaa 🤣

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

7.9K 183 28
Rosé :- I just hate them ... Jennie :- Being a brother he didn't trust me ... Jisoo :- Don't teach us what to do ... Lisa :- see who's here ... the o...
12.1K 893 25
Have you ever been invested in someone who was once in love with someone else? Have you ever asked yourself, why not me? Or have you ever told your...
158K 4.6K 32
COMPLETE lisa wanted him, and she always gets what she wants. [this is my first ever book so i'm sorry if it's so crappy🙈thank you for reading thoug...
267K 7.4K 47
KPOP Idols Lisa and Taehyung were speculated dating. But because of the scary side of KPOP, will their relationship lasts? ------- Start: December 20...