Coach Knowles

由 4BEYGK

"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This... 更多

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
CAST
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84

46

8K 406 904
由 4BEYGK

i'm backkkk (kinda)

onika

I woke up before Bey like I have this whole trip. I was going to let her sleep but I started to get bored.

I went to check on Imani first and she was still asleep. Good, now I can do what I really want to.

I brushed my teeth first then got two pieces of gum. I snuck back in bed and shook Bey until
she woke up. "What?"

"Take your boxers off." I whispered in her ear and kissed her ear lobe.

"Huh?"

"Take your pants off so I can sit on it." I know she heard me the first time.

"Imani-"

"She's sleeping so as long you don't yell at the top of your lungs I think you'll be fine. Take them off."

She scrambled to get her boxers off and I took my shorts off. After she was done I straddled her lap.

"Here." I handed her the two sticks of gum. I wasn't going to ask her to get up and brush her teeth, we didn't have time for all that.

After she put the gum in her mouth and chewed a couple times I leaned in to kiss her. The gum kept sliding into my mouth and I had to keep pushing it back into hers.

I started stroking her dick to get her harder. I didn't want to go too fast, I know how fast she'll cum off a handjob.

After she was hard enough I moved and lined her dick up with my entrance. I slowly moved down, it was too big for me to do it all at once.

After I was finally all the way down, we both sighed. I stayed for a second so I could get used to it then I started slowly moving up and down.

Bey put her hands on my hips and started moving me faster. Not fast enough to hurt but faster.

"Shit." That wasn't a moan, my knees weren't built for this. I'm old with kids, I cant be doing this for long periods of time.

Bey grabbed one of my boobs and put it in her mouth. I know Ms. Mommy Issues missed my nipples.

The faster Bey moved me the better it felt. I started moving faster on my own, I was getting more into it.

"Fuck- Bey-" Bey her hand over my mouth, I was started to get loud.

I moved so I was right by her ear and started quietly moaning in her mouth. I could feel her dick pulse, I know she liked it.

"Mommy?" Imani was right outside the door.

"Shit." I instantly stopped and sat down on Bey. I'm mad I didn't even get to finish. "Yes?!"

"I'm hungry, can you make me waffles?"

Bey tapped my leg and I put my pointer finger up to tell her to wait. "One second! Go into the bathroom and try to brush your teeth yourself, I'm coming!"

"Are you okay?"

Bey tapped my leg again and I ignored her, she can wait. "I'm fine, go."

Bey tapped my leg one more time and I was just about to get off her when she came inside of me.

She let out a sigh of relief, "I was holding that in for so long."

"Did you just- I know you didn't." There's no way.

"I was trying to tell you but you wouldn't listen. I'm sorry."

"We should've used a condom. Now we need to go to the store and get a Plan B." Rushing to the store for Plan B's is such a high school thing to do. Memories.

"I mean... do we?"

"We do. We'll go get one after I make Imani breakfast."

"Okay, pull me out."

"Did you have to say it like that? That's what you should've done before you came anyways."

I got out of bed and took a two second shower just to get everything out of me and so I could feel clean again. Imani was probably so confused, I told her I was coming in a second and I ended up taking a whole shower.

After I got out the shower Bey wasn't there. I quickly got dressed and Imani wasn't upstairs either so Bey probably took her downstairs.

I walked down the stairs and they were both on the couch cuddling with the dog. They were watching Judge Judy again, I don't know when they started watching this show together but it's weird.

I went into the kitchen to make Imani waffles and they both followed came into the kitchen a minute later.

Imani was on Beys phone and when she's on electronics she doesn't care about whatever's going on around her.

Bey put Imani down on the table and moved past me. I heard pills so I knew she was about to take her vitamins.

She put them next to Imani and went into the fridge for a bottle of water.

"BeyBey I think there's something in my nose." Imani widened her nostrils to show a bey inside.

"Oh I don't- Onika?" Bey started to slowly backing away from Imani. She was acting like Imani was a bear and if she made any sudden movements she would attack her.

Imani sneezed and snot shot out of her nose. Bey jumped back and all her vitamins fell on the floor.

Bey was standing with her eyes closed. I was so scared, I didn't know how she was going to react. I don't care how much she doesn't like germs, she better not yell at my baby.

"Are you okay Bey?" I was starting to get scared, she hasn't moved or even opened her eyes.

"I'm fine." She dropped to the floor and started throwing the vitamins into trash very aggressively.

Every time they would hit the trash and make a noise, Imani would move back. "I'm really sorry. I think I'm getting sick."

Bey didn't respond and after she finished she went upstairs. I feel so terrible.

"Is she okay? I didn't mean to make her mad."

"She's okay, it wasn't your fault. She doesn't like germs but next time you have to sneeze, sneeze into your elbow."

"Okay. Can you tell her I'm sorry? I'm scared."

"You don't have to be scared of her but yeah." I made Imani her waffles and after she was comfortable on the couch I went upstairs to check on Bey.

She was in the bathroom with the door locked. "Bey? You in there?"

"I'm fine."

"Are you going to come out? Imani's really sorry."

"I'm fine, I'm just not having the best day already. I just need a couple minutes then we can go."

A couple minutes turned into an hour and a half. Bey was locked in the bathroom the entire time and she took multiple showers during that time.

Eventually she came down and we got in the car with Imani to go to a pharmacy. The only thing we needed was the Plan B.

🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞

After we got the Plan B, Imani wanted candy so we went into the candy aisle to get her something small. Bey had her arm around me and I was holding her hand with my hand that wasn't holding the plan B.

Imani's been eating so many sweets this trip, I'm glad we're leaving soon.

"Bey?" We both turned around and Beys ex was there holding a jug of water. Of course she would be here.

She tried to take her hand out if mine so she could give her a hug and I held her hand tight so she couldn't.

Bey got the message and gave her a handshake. It was awkward but I didn't care, they didn't need to be hugging.

"Oh my God, hey! This is my girlfriend Onika and her daughter Imani."

Yeah she better introduce me. I smiled and waved at her and Imani did the same. I wasn't going to be rude but I didn't like her.

"So Nafessa, what are you doing here?" Why is she starting a conversation?

"I just got back from the gym as you can see." She laughed and gestured to her clothes. Or lack there of. "I just came to get some water and snacks for a movie night with Grace."

"Grace?"

"Yeah, we're kind of dating now." She awkward scratched the side of her neck. Am I not here?

"Oh. I remember her. Anyways, we have to go but it was nice seeing you." Her voice got so monotone out of nowhere.

We started walking away and as soon as we were out of sight, I pushed Beys arm off me.

"What's wrong?"

"Stop talking to me." I wasn't going to argue with her in front of Imani.

"Why? What did I do? I didn't even hug her and we talked for like two seconds."

"Didn't I just say stop talking to me? Move." I walked faster so I could pay for this Plan B and get away from Bey.

She said something under her breath and left the whole store. Okay. I paid for the Plan B and a lollipop for Imani and left the store.

The doors to the car were already open, even when she's mad she has manners. Good.

I got Imani in her car seat and got in the passenger seat with a huff. I looked over at her and she was looking straight ahead.

The drive home was completely silent, even Imani wasn't talking. She knew we were both mad.

We got back home and Bey helped Imani out and went straight upstairs.

The first thing I did was take the Plan B, the sooner the better.

Imani was playing with Ginny so I just cut a couple strawberries up for her and went upstairs to Bey.

She was locked in the bathroom again so I knocked on the door. "Bey what are you doing?"

"Isolating myself. I'm having a bad day."

I think she uses bad day the same way Imani would. I'm not sure if it makes sense and I'm probably digging too deep into it.

"I still don't understand why you locked yourself in the bathroom."

"I want to be alone but I can't so I'm locking myself in the bathroom. I need my own space or I'll go crazy and I chose the bathroom."

"Oh.. I guess I'll leave you alone then." I came upstairs to yell at her but I didn't want to make her day any worse so I just left her alone. For now.

I played with Imani until she fell asleep and after I tucked her in I went back into the room so I could take a shower.

Bey wasn't in the bathroom anymore, she was in bed sleeping. I quietly got my pajamas and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

After my shower Bey was up watching something on tv. I crawled into bed next to her and laid my head on her shoulder.

She put her hands into the back of my shorts, onto my butt.

I moved her hand and put it on my back. "I'm mad at you. I'm only letting it go for now."

"Okay, sorry."

"Do you feel better now?" We were not about to talk all night, I was quickly falling asleep.

"I guess. I don't take medication anymore but I used to when I was younger and sometimes I really need it. I'm sorry. I really just want to get out of Houston already."

"Same." I'm not having a terrible time but I don't even want us to be in the same state as her stupid ex.

"Why don't we just leave? We're adults, we can do whatever we want."

"You don't want to stay longer for Kelly?"

"Kelly's coming to California soon for work, I won't be missing her for long."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. I'll book our tickets for tomorrow."

--
that was a very needed break. i'm probably not going to update every day because y'all.... i have a 1.7 something gpa rn. also not having to worry about writing is so freeing like i went to the movies at midnight when usually i would be up trying to write the next chapter so i would have to worry about it during the day.

also i have a new book coming out soon. :) i want to tell you guys what it's about but i don't want to spoil it. if you follow me you should have some idea. (pfp)

Bey?

Onika?

Did Bey do anything wrong?

Was Onika overreacting?

Their decision to leave?

Onika and Nafessa meeting?

Onika not arguing with Bey because she was having a bad day?

Bey nutting in Onika?

Beys reaction to Imani sneezing on her?

Was Tina right about what she said about Bey and kids?

vote & comment

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

99.2K 4.9K 20
Beyoncé Is A Young Lady Who Loves Her Life Despite The Fact That She Doesn't Really Go Out Expect When She And Her Husband Go Out. But What Happens W...
56.9K 2.8K 24
Beyoncè Knowles has always been a very dysfunctional, wild and toxic girl. She's definitely no angel! When her troublesome ways gets her in trouble w...
217K 10.3K 103
Just a Little and her Mommies and Daddy Follow Beyonce, Nicki, Megan and Rihanna as they navigate their poly relationship. -- gxg g!p DDLG / MDLG -
34K 2.4K 11
And we ain't too high To see eye to eye Know you feel the rush From a simple touch, baby Roll some mo - Beyoncé is running far away from something un...