๐…๐€๐Š๐„ ๐๐„๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐ƒ

De tobiosbitchhh

โช โœง.๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ถ โซ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ - haikyลซ : haruichi furudate fem... Mais

FAKE BELOVED
PLAYLIST
HOLD THE PHONE, HUH?!
01

02

35 8 1
De tobiosbitchhh

It was the part you dread the most: waking up and going to school. You lay in your bed comfortably engulfed with warmth emitted from your blanket. You just wanted to stay home and skip, but being the academic validation fanatic you were, you settled to go to school. Plus, you skipped the boys' morning practice and you thought that was more than enough.

Now part of the reason you didn't feel too ecstatic about going to school was that you'd have to encounter Aito. But also due to the fact you felt ashamed for blowing up at Matsukawa, mainly blowing up at him in front of the team. You had said harsh things, particularly the last bit. At the same time, you felt no pity. You felt every single word you expressed, so you had no reason to feel bad or ashamed. Plus, in your head, you had felt what he conveyed was much more intense than what you said.

Muttering curses to yourself, you begrudgingly get out of bed stretching your stiff muscles, making your way towards the bathroom adjacent to your room. Switching on the light you glance at the mirror seeing your disheveled look, making a sour face upon seeing yourself.

I look like pure shit right now, is all you thought, examining yourself.

You decided that the current look you had was not it and went straight to work fixing yourself up. Doing your usual routine brushing your teeth, doing your face routine– you understand the point, just doing what you quite often do in the morning. After getting ready you spray yourself with a light mist of perfume. Flattening out your uniform you look in the mirror deeming yourself satisfied with how you cleaned yourself up.

You grab your bag making your way to the kitchen, to be greeted by your mom. You mutter a quick morning to her, as she stands by the counter making her coffee.

She gives you a big smile. "G'morning, sweetie. Where's Aito? He's not picking you up today? He'd usually be here by now," she pointed out.

You haven't told her about the breakup and the details about it yet since you were too drained and hurt to tell her previously. But, if there's one person you'd trust and would tell everything to, it would be her.

"He's not picking me up. He broke up with me yesterday saying how he wants a 'fresh start' and how he doesn't want any 'burdens' and wants the rest of the school year to be 'stress-free' or something like that, basically alluding that I'm a burden and basis of his source of stress. Saying how he loves me but wants to also be in other relationships and not just be with me," you recall plainly, leaving a lot of the unnecessary details out only stating the ones that hurt you.

"Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry. Shame on him for being so cruel. God, men truly are all the same. Geez, no wonder I didn't like him when I first met him, it's because he reminds me of your dad!" your mom exclaims groaning, while you laugh at her antics. "No, this isn't about your dad. Are you okay? Do you wanna skip today?" she asks, concerned.

In response, you shake your head no. As much as you wanted to, you weren't going to let anyone get in the way of your education. And although you knew rumors were going to spread (evident from text messages from your best friend's question about the spreading rumors) you thought it was just best to hold your head high and ignore the pesky people at your school.

"No, it's fine I'll just go to school. But can you give me a ride to school?"

She nods in response, unplugging the coffee machine and sighing, "Guess this will have to wait."

You grab a quick snack, putting it in your bag for later, putting on your shoes, and heading out the door. You get in the car, closing the door behind you, hearing a click. You sit in the car comfortably taking in the silence, closing your eyes as your mom directs the car to your school.

Upon reaching the school your mom questions you one more time before you make your decision, "Are you 100% you want to go to school, I mean if I were you, I'd positively would want to skip, not even because of a breakup but I just extraordinarily hated school back then, ugh," your mom stated, rolling her eyes causing you to laugh. "But really, are you sure you're fine and don't wanna take the day off?"

You shake your head once more, "No, it's fine. I'll just go to school. Plus, I have Ch-" and before you could finish as if on cue, your best friend starts knocking on your window waving you like a madman. A faint smile paints your face as you continue, "I have Chiyoko here with me."

"Okay, well if you do want to go home, call me and I'll make some excuse," she says, giving a thumbs up. You nod your head muttering a quick goodbye getting out of the car to be met with Chiyoko.

You get out of the car walking alongside Chiyoko making it to your class, sitting down. Some people noticed your presence and started whispering most likely about what happened between you and Aito, but nonetheless, you ignored the stares.

You look at your phone noticing you had a bit of time before class started. You turn to Chiyoko, noticing how quiet she has been. You narrow your eyes at her seeing if she had anything she was confused about. Having known her since junior high, you knew she definitely had questions, so you continued to stare at her with a glare until she spat out what she wanted to talk about. And it worked.

"Y/n where were you? I went to the boys' practice this morning to look for you, but Hanamaki said you weren't there, so I just stayed and watched their practice. Oh my god, speaking of Hanamaki he looked so pretty, gosh I wish we talked more about things other than just school," the brown-haired girl whined pouting, while you returned a laugh. "Wait, no that's beside the point, are you okay? What happened? I saw Aito's story, is he cheating?"

You were kind of shocked he already started messing around with other girls, but there was no point in thinking about that, you just decided to explain what happened that day to the girl, and of course, she didn't have a nice reaction.

"Geez it's only been one day, and I can't believe he's already being a man-whore and posting about it some nerve he's got some nerve," Chiyoko scoffs.

You lightly hit her shoulder, "Chiyo, don't say that."

"Y/n why are you still defending him after all those things he said to you? You're basically implying you'd get back with him."

Before you could argue with her about the subject, the bell butts in ending the conversation. You narrow your eyes at her while she triumphantly flashes her smile.

"We'll talk about this more during lunch," you whisper to her, pulling out your school supplies.

You rest your head on your crisscrossed arms, turning your head to face the side. As your teacher begins speaking, you slowly tune out the lesson drifting into a peaceful nap, basically missing the whole class.

You were soon woken up by taps on the shoulder from Chiyoko. You sleepily lift your head from your arms. Still feeling dazed you blink your eyes rubbing them looking at the brown-haired girl standing with a humorous look on her face. "C'mon sleepy, its lunch, let's go. Hurry or I'm going to pour water on you!" She says, causing you to jolt up from your energy having a sudden energy burst.

"Ugh, fine," you reluctantly respond.

You grab a bag of chips from your bag, leaving your guys' belongings in the class as you both head towards the cafeteria. After a quick walk, you both end up in the cafeteria, sitting at a table in a corner having a view of everything. Of course, being able to look at everything going on you look for Aito. You immediately spot him, a small frown painting your face as you notice a girl latching onto his arm with a carefree smile on his face.

"Guess I really was too stressful for him," you mutter looking away.

Chiyoko senses the gloom and looks at you giving you a quick squeeze. "I don't really know what to say because you've probably heard this, but just ignore him. It's truly his loss if he can't see how amazing you are. Literally! Like the nerve of this guy! Gosh, some people are so dum–" before Chiyoko could continue, she gets cut off by multiple rings coming from your phone.

"Did I just get cut off by your phone?" She asks dramatically.

You giggled a bit, picking up your phone and examining it before putting it down, with a blank face. "Well, that was weird. Oikawa just said 'pretty please' say yes to whatever Matsukawa asks me. Then he sent me a bunch of sunset pictures..." you say trailing off, finding the encounter weird.

"Were the pictures nice?" Chiyoko asks with her face stuffed with a sandwich. You eye her weirdly, but nod.

"They were... but I wonder what Matsukawa is going to ask me. I don't even feel like talking to him right now."

"Well, if I can put my input, I think he's going to ask–" and right before she could she gets cut off by the door slamming open again. "Again?! Oh, come on! What are the odds?!"

While she was throwing a fit you tap her shoulder repeatedly until she looks at you. "What? I'm just going to get cut off again if I say something," you point to the door, while she looks, eyes widening immediately at the sight of Matsukawa looking for someone. "Oh my gosh! He has a teddy bear and chocolates! Do you think this is what Oikawa was talking about?" She asks excitedly, shaking you back and forth.

You shrug trying to make it seem as if you don't care, but truly you were just as curious as well. And of course, the brown-haired girl saw right through you, "Oh come on, don't act like you aren't a tiny bit interested! I know you are!" You just shrug, resting your head in the opposite direction as you try to hide, hoping Matsukawa wasn't trying to look for you.

But you soon groan as you hear footsteps coming towards you, and the tiny squeals from your best friend. They get louder and louder before they stop. You didn't want to look up, but you felt the tension and you wanted it to go away. So reluctantly, you slowly lift your head, now looking at the semi-nervous boy with a stuffed teddy bear with a red bow wrapped around its neck and a box of chocolates, as Chiyoko named off earlier.

You felt uneasy as many people were now staring, including Aito. You open your mouth to say something to Matsukawa, but before you could he ultimately seems to beat you to it.

"Y/n will you allow me to be your boyfriend?"

heyyy... it's been a while huh... like five months... anyway here you go 😀

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

285K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
596K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
70.9K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
935K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.