Can You See Me?[]BkDk[]

Heartless_Yama tarafından

⚠️KEEP IN MIND!! THIS WAS MY FIRST STORY!! IT'S BAD, AND CRINGE!!⚠️ ⚠ I am working on remaking this book, I w... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40- Epilogue

Chapter 37

3.3K 92 113
Heartless_Yama tarafından

Izuku's POV

We were crowded into a hospital room. We tried to space out as much as we could. When we arrived at the hospital to get Himiko checked over the doctors rushed to say she was fine without even looking at her, Kacchan in turn, had a fit. So did I, but we don't talk about that. They had given us a large room at the end of the hallway on the first floor. I had called Uraraka-San and she was on her way. Aizawa was still quiet and respectful, he was holding Kimoi as he glanced at Himiko.

She was laying in the hospital bed with Kacchan sitting next to her. She was still staring off into space as she fiddled her fingers. Kacchan wasn't any better. He was holding onto her and staring off, almost blankly, to anyone else who saw it. But I could feel it. His emotions were raw. Strong one second, dull the next. I sighed. The door slammed open interrupting the silence. Uraraka was at the door, tears tracked down her face and her lavender sweater was hanging off a shoulder.

Himiko seemed to, finally, come back into reality. She looked at Uraraka as relief filled me. Himiko began tearing up as she crashed back down to Earth. "O-Ochako." She choked. Uraraka-San ran over to the bed as Kacchan moved away. Uraraka-San and Himiko held each other in tears as Uraraka-San muttered apologies as if it were somehow her fault. I looked at Kacchan and he was already staring at me. My bottom lip trembled as I began tearing up again.

I opened my arms as a form of reassurance. He scrambled to my corner and hooked onto me. I ran my fingers though his hair as buried his head into my stomach as he curled up between my legs. I hushed him quietly as I rocked us. I tensed as I heard a familiar pair of feet coming down the hallway and I held Kacchan tighter. A bang on the locked door made Kacchan flinch harshly in my hold as I glared at the door. "Give me the villain!" All Might yelled angrily. I relaxed slightly as I heard another pair. "Get away from them damn it! Do you not understand what they just went through!?" I heard Endeavor yell.

I could hear shuffling from outside. Dabi glared at the door. "Why the fuck is he here." He growled as Hawks clutched his jacket. "Dabi." I said lowly. He looked at me, fury burning in his eyes, I released a breath. "He protected her." I stated. He blanched. "The old man...protected my baby girl?" He asked. I nodded. "Fought All Might off actually." I said as I rubbed Kacchan's back. He seemed to be deep in thought as he looked back at the door. His expression softened. "Thanks old man." He mumbled. I knew no one heard it but me and Hawks.

A knock on the door had everyone tensing up. "It's Mrs. Marcentale." Mrs. Marcentale said from the door. I waved my hand allowing the lock to turn. "Come in." I called out. She quickly came in and closed the door. She was clad in her white coat and her milk chocolate curls were wrapped into a bun. She turned and everyone stared at her. She pulled a clipboard out of an inside pocket. She walked closer to Himiko's bed. "Okay, she seems to be okay physically, she does have a couple minor scrapes and bruises but they'll heal up in no time." She said making everyone sigh in relief.

"But I can't do anything about her mental health..." She trailed off sadly, her light blue eyes teared up just looking at Himiko. "I've got a therapist ready." Aizawa said as he hugged Kimoi. "No. I'm not handing her over to y'all." Shiggy growled. "I have an offer." Aizawa said slowly. Shiggy and Dabi were on alert. "I can let you live normal lives, if you'll let me help you."

The room went silent. "Wha-...what do you mean?" Shiggy asked, I could hear the hopeful confusion."If you cooperate, I could help you live a normal life." Aizawa said carefully. "But...how can you do that? We've killed people, hurt innocent people. We hurt you're students!" Himiko cried out. "I know, but we shouldn't judge based on the past, I don't know your backstory's or intentions, I don't know your reasons, that's why. For all I know, heros in this society are corrupt, I know, but there are few of us." Aizawa said as he spoke genuinely.

"I...I didn't do all of this just to be turned around. How would you even do that, huh!?" Dabi said irritated. "Please." I jumped a little when Kacchan spoke. It was quiet. Kacchan looked up and met Dabi's gaze. "Please? I want nothing more than to live a normal life with y'all. I just want to spend time with my sister without being secretive and careful, I want you to be able to legally adopt me, I want my sister's case all over the fucking news!" He said, his voice raising a but in anger near the end.

"I want Japan to know that after 12 years, my sister has been found. The case isn't closed yet though. I wanna figure out who the fuck took her." Kacchan said gripping my hand tightly. Dabi seemed to go silent at Kacchan's, who he saw as his own son, pleading. "Anything to make my babies happy." He breathed out. Kacchan let out a shuddered breath of relief. We glanced at Shiggy. "I can't just up and leave the league." He said. "I've got plenty places for people to sleep, plenty of people who would be happy to help." Aizawa said considerately.

"...we... we're going to need a lot of therapy...you know that right?" Shiggy muttered as he shoved his hands into his pockets. "Oh come on Shiggy, you would be able to see your little girlfriend without getting in trouble." Hawks said teasingly. "She isn't my girlfriend!" Shiggy said angrily as his face flushed. "That ain't what she told me." Hawks said as the mood began to lighten. "Who are you talking about?" I asked as I patted Kacchan's hair. "Don't." Shiggy warned as he glared at Hawks.

He rolled his eyes. "He's totally submissive to Mirko." He said as put his hands on his hips, letting go of Dabi. "You prick!" Shiggy yelled as he jumped at him. Though, since he was on the opposite side of the room, he tried to jump over the hospital bed. Uraraka-San tapped him and he floated to the ceiling, yelling insults at Hawks as we began laughing. Aizawa sighed. "Mirko too? Damn. Okay." He muttered. "Let me down and I'll consider it!" Shiggy growled. Aizawa waved his hand at Uraraka-San and Hawks grabbed him before Uraraka-San released so he wouldn't get hurt.

"I'll consider. I still don't like it. WAIT! Does this mean I have to work with All Might!?" He yelled. "EW! NO! What the fuck. I wouldn't even force you to do something so horrible." Aizawa fake gagged. Kacchan busted out laughing. Which sent me into giggles. Eventually everyone was laughing and bashing All Might. "No, but seriously, I still don't want too." Shiggy muttered. "We'll get you a dog." Dabi stated. "Deal." Shiggy quickly changed his resolution. We were all confused as to why that was all it took but whatever.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

A week had gone by, we were able to meet with the LOV all together. Turns out, Shiggy and Mirko, in fact, WERE dating. Aizawa was already getting in contact with government and reaching out, doing paperwork and background checks, investigation. He was really gonna try on this case. School was out for spring break which made it easier to work. We stayed close to Himiko for comfort, she was doing pretty good.

Aizawa had been working on the case so much, that even though it was secret, he was already so close to being complete. He also had Mic, Mirko, Hawks, and every now and a then, Endeavors help. Endeavors and Hawks help was really increasing it. They were figuring out kill counts, past family history, and past connections with other villains, Wich wasn't to hard since the league was willing to give information. Endeavor tried to stay away from Dabi, he knew, his family didn't.

Whether he was staying away because he wanted to or to keep Dabi comfortable, I don't know. Dabi seemed to be okay with it. He wasn't ready to talk to him yet. In other words, they're busy. Which is why today, we decided to give them room and space to work. We had gathered our group. We were currently trying to figure out where to go. We couldn't just go to the park, Himiko wasn't free just yet. "Okay, we need to give them space so they can work, any ideas?" I said as we were gathered in the living room, you could hear the adults speaking in the kitchen.

"Well, my parents don't really watch the news, they find it boring, they would have no idea who Himiko is?" Kiri spoke up as he leaned against Sero's shoulder. "Perfect. Let's go." I said clapping my hands. "Wait, now!?" Kiri asked as he sat up. "Yeah, they need as much time as possible." I said chuckling at how panicked he was. "Okay, I'll text my mamma." He said hurriedly as he pulled out his phone as we began heading out the door. Himiko was borrowing one of Uraraka-San's hoodies, which made her very happy. She bounced out the door, her cheeks flushed and excited. Her hair was sticking out of the hood slightly.

I look over to see Uraraka-San staring at her in adoration. I smiled, they are so cute. My cheeks warmed up as Kacchan grabbed my hand. "Lead the way Kiri." He said as he rubbed my knuckles soothingly. He knew I was excited but also stressed, I wanted them free as soon as possible. I smiled and released a breath. The knot of anxiety left and a new excitement replaced it. I wonder what Kiri's house will be like? What are his parents like? Will there be enough room for all of us? "Ah-" I was cut off as Kacchan pressed a kiss to my temple and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Your mumbling." He said.

"Sorry Kacchan." I said playing with the hem of his shirt. He chuckled. "We get it. Your in love. I'm still single you know!?" Monoma grumbled. "Well if you would talk to Tetsu, you wouldn't be." I said pouting. He gasped, feigning shock. "I know that! My mental health won't let me." He mumbled. "You'll get there." I said. Sero patted him on the back. "How far is your house Kirishima?" Momo asked. We didn't have Jiro with us. "Not to much farther, a couple blocks?" He said as he swing him and Sero's hands between them.

"Are your parents nice?" Shinso asked as he held onto Kami who was lazily riding on his back. "I love my parents! You'll love them!" He said happily. And just as he said, a couple blocks later we were approaching a modern house with a design similar to ours, not to open, but modest. "Nice house! I didn't know you were wealthy!" Kami said from Shin's back. "Yeah, it's comfortable. Let's go!" He said as he ran to the door. He opened it and we waited outside. "Mamma! Mom! I'm home, with friends!" He called out. He took off his shoes. A woman with strawberry blonde curls and blue eyes came into view.

"Hello again Sero dear, let me meet your friends!" She said as she stepped out onto the lawn to greet us. She was wearing a pear of blue jean shorts with a light pink T-shirt and flip-flops. "Woah, there's a lot of you! Hello! I'm Tanoshi Kirishima! Please call me Tanoshi, it's so nice to meet all of you!" She said as she clasped her hands together.

"Your mother is in the backyard, she's working on her bike." She said to Kiri. Kiri nodded. "Please, come in!" Tanoshi said as she went back inside. "You have 2 mom's?" Momo asked. "Yeah, only one is biological though." He said as we went inside. The living room was more of a cottage-indie sorta theme. It was comforting. "No wonder your so damn respectful." Kacchan muttered. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Come on Kiri. You were raised by 2 women, meaning you were raised sweet and respectful. You got a good set." Kacchan nodded.

"I agree, women are usually very respectful creatures." Sero said. "Well, I say we go too the backyard, it's big and we would have more room." Kiri suggested. We agreed and we made our way through the kitchen, it was mostly soft greens and browns, and to the back door. He let us out, his backyard was fucking huge. It had a tall fence around the area and a huge rectangle trampoline in the corner 10 yards away from the in ground pool. I turned my head to the side at the sound of clanking.

A woman with black hair out up into a ponytail was adjusting a screw on a black sleek motorcycle. She wore a black tank top with dark blue skinny jean and combat boots. "That is a really nice bike." Shinso muttered in awe, which caught the woman's attention. "Oh shit! Ejiro you didn't tell me you were bringing friends over!" She said startled. "Actually, I texted you Mom, you were just busy." He said as a dog came bounding from under the trampoline. "Lina!" Sero said happily as he sat down in the grass to play with the black and white border collie.

"Well, I'm Mikaya Kirishima, nice to meet you kiddos, hey Sero!" She said wiping the oil from her hands on a red rag. "Hello Mikaya! Good too see you again!" Sero said as he struggled to get Lina off of him. "Lina. Sit." Kiri said. The dog sat and stared at him. "Good girl." He said as she began wagging her tail. "I'll leave y'all be, I'll bring some drinks out later." Mikaya said as she went inside. "C'mon guys." Kiri said running and hopping on the trampoline. Kami, Sero, Monoma, Himiko, and Uraraka-San ran after. Momo and Shinso stayed back with us.

I pulled Kacchan over to the pool. I took off my shoes and rolled my pants sleeves up. I sat on the edge and dipped my feet in the water, savoring the cold touch against my ankles. Momo and Shinso sat at a bench table close to the trampoline. Kami and Kiri were seeing who could jump highest, Himiko was doing random flips, Monoma and Uraraka-San were shoving each other around, and Sero was sitting on the other end, he had called Lina up and she was laying in his lap as they wobbled.

Kacchan joined me, splashing the water slightly as he kicked his feet before stilling. I released a breath. "It's crazy huh? They'll be free soon if this all goes smoothly." I said quietly, not that anyone could hear us, but it set the mood, them laughing in the background, Momo and Shinso's mumbled conversation. "Yeah, but it'll be amazing. Being able to walk around freely with my sister, being able to be legally adopted-....hold up. If Papa and Dad were to get married and take a last name...I don't wanna be a Todoroki." He mumbled, his brain seemingly going blank. I stifled a laugh.

"I'm sure you're going to stick with Takami." I said reassuringly. "I'll still be related to Icy-Hot though." He mumbled grabbing my hand. "Come on, drop the nicknames, you know you don't wanna use 'em." I said. He sighed and grinned staring down at the pool, we were sat under an umbrella, and the shade made the water reflect off of his face. Damn, Kacchan's really pretty. "Shut up." Kacchan said nudging my shoulder playfully. "Oops." I said smirking. He chuckled.

He smiled seemed to fade. "I'm sorry." He said. "What?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows. "If I wasn't suck a stuck up asshole, we would've been friends, we wouldn't of had to go through any of this, we would've been okay." He muttered glaring at the water softly lapping at his shins. "But Kacchan, you would've never found Himiko. You wouldn't have such a strong family bond with our idiots. You would've never known how toxic Mitsuki was. You would've fallen right into All Mights trap. You wouldn't have such amazing parents. We probably wouldn't be dating." I said listing off the things we would've never achieved.

"But Auntie also wouldn't be dead. You wouldn't of had to go through all of that." He said. "Hush, fucking pessimist." I said bumping his shoulder. He smiled. "Okay, okay." He said rolling his eyes. "Love you." I said putting my head on his shoulder. "Love you more." He muttered placing his head on top of mine. I wasn't even going to argue. I just let the calming atmosphere take us.

That was until a huge splash sprayed us. We jumped and looked out into the pool where Sero's head came out of the surface, his hair sticking to his cheeks as he yelled for the others to join. Lina hopped in, doggy paddling to Sero as Kami jumped in. I smiled as Kacchan slipped in as well, turning to face me, his head reached my stomach as he grabbed my hips and place me down in the water. The water immediately soaked my pants and bottom half of my shirt. Kacchan grunted as his head was suddenly being shoved under water. I gasped as he fell into the water as Monoma laughed victoriously.

I glared at him as Kacchan came back up gasping for air. "Hah....Izu...we can talk about this." He mumbled. Kacchan grinned as I tackled Monoma into the water, Momo fussing at us while Kami egged us on.

Tanoshi Kirishima

Mikaya Kirishima

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

97.5K 3.5K 33
Izuku Midoriya was bullied and looked upon as a waste of space for the majority of his life. It only got worse when everyone found out that he was qu...
97 0 16
"The permanence of death will always feel like a betrayal." - Sabaa Tahir ***** The roof top of Aldera high school was a significant place- or rather...
27.2K 1K 29
so, um.... this is my first book fan fiction because I never like to write or typing.??.sorry for the worst grammar. this is the story: -At Middle S...
216K 9.4K 40
With his dreams shattered and his future seeming to be lost, Izuku Midoriya runs. He ran away from police custody before they even knew what to do wi...