Sakura goes into the past

IAmARandomPersonNow tarafından

WORK IN PROGRESS!! What well happen when a 35 (or Boruto era) Sakura goes into her younger self, will she cha... Daha Fazla

The 5th great Ninja war!?
When she woke up
First day of school
Beach day - filler? Part1
Chapter 5- Beach day Part 2
6~ Sasukes First Day In The Past
7~ Sakuras pain
8~ A New Home
9~ Konoha 12
Q & A- Story Only
10~ Mission 1: NaruHina
11~ Itachis' Mission: SasuSaku
12~ Mission: SasuSaku in action
13~ The Turth
14~ The 'Date'
15~ #1 The Movie Marathon
16~ #2 The Movie Marathon
OK, WHAT !? I HAVE NO WORDS
17~ Team7 Assemble
18~ Pre Team7 bell test
19~ Team7s Bell Test
20~ Land Of Waves-1
21~ Land Of Waves-2
22~Land Of Waves-3
Q&A 2.0
23~ Land Of Waves- Hakus Attack?
24~ Week Off
AN
25~ Week off- 2
26~The Chunin Exams-1
27~ Chunin Exams-2
28- Chunin Exams-3
29- Team 7 VS Team Dosu
30~ Training For Final Exams
31~ A Brothers Return
33~ Week Without Sakura
34~ Those Who Made Chunin
A/N

32~Final Exam

307 10 10
IAmARandomPersonNow tarafından

I woke up in my room, yet I don't remember going to my room, the sun was just rising; I saw a note beside my bed

Sasuke;
Sorry I can't watch the Chunin Exams, but I'll know what happens when I visit.
Best of luck against Sakura, you'll need it, remember you're training

~Itachi

That sly weasel, but he had to leave anyway. I heard footsteps outside my door; I heard a soft knock, I knew it was Sakura "You can come in" I said. The door opened and Sakura came in, but I noticed she wasn't wearing her normal gear.

"You must've stayed up late. I heard Itachi-San walk past last night" She explained "Probably" I admitted "So, nervous about the exam?" She asked sitting down next to me. Her gaze might've been strong, but I could seek comfort in it.

"Well whoever wins out of us is against Gaara, that's my main worry" I sighed before laying back down, I placed my hands behind my head as a pillow, I felt the mattress dip down, I guessed that Sakura laid down beside me, I turned and saw her jade eyes starring into mine.

"Are you afraid of fighting me, or worried for whoever fights Gaara?" She asked "Bit of both, mainly whoever fights Gaara. I don't doubt our skill, but we would already be worn down, and there's not doubt that he's already high Chunin level, maybe low Jounin" I explained. Sakura sat up and I followed suit.

"Just don't hold back, ok? Besides, it'll be nice go all out" She said with a bright smile, it could lighten anyone's mood "Same goes to you" I smirked while placing my arm around her neck, I noticed her ear's reddened, it's funny how after all this time she still gets embarrassed "Well the best of luck to you" She said before quickly kissing the side of my head and leaving my room, she was something else.

After several minutes we were getting ready to leave, it seems Sakura has made a change in clothes. She wore a shirts similar to what she used to wear, only now there is a visible zipper, never knew where it was, not that it ever mattered, there was also a hood. she had a belt like skirt. I think it's the belt that keeps the skirt up. I guess it was because she specializes Taijutsu and Medical Ninjutsu, I just it's like a quilt, easy to move in. She had a mesh under shirt that went down her arms, leaving her shoulders exposed. She also had fighting gloves and boots. She kept the same black/grey pants and a necklace with her clan symbol on it. I noticed that the belt could also be used for holding scrolls and weapons. 

(I tried to draw what I envisioned, I know I forgot the holster, but it's on Sakuras right leg between her boot and pants)

"Oi Teme, stop staring" Naruto whispered in my ear "Dope, I'm not" I said back with anger "Do you ever stop fighting, and this close to the exams, you'll let off some steam soon" Sakura scolded. Naruto and I bowed our heads and Kakashi chuckled. "Come on, lets go to the exam" Kakashi said as we made our ways.

🌸⚡A Few Hours Later⚡🌸

"Welcome to the third part of the exam. It is about to begin. The first fight is between Uchiha Sasuke and Haruno Sakura. The one who wins this battle well fight Gaara of the Sand, due to an odd number of candidates" The instructor said.

Sakura and I stepped forward, everyone else went up to the stands. "The fight between Uchiha Sasuke and Haruno Sakura starts... NOW!" The instructor called and I saw Sakura charging at me, I jumped up and avoided getting punched, I looked at the meter wide crater and was already worried, she isn't going to hold back.

I weaved the signs for Phoenix Fire and hid some Shuriken in them, Sakura used a earth style to deflect it, she must of known about it. I watched her weave some signs I've only seen once, that battel with Haku and Zabuza, if I recall right, it's a jutsu she called Cherry Blossom Shuriken which does more damage than AN ACTUAL SHURIKEN, AND THERES POISON! 

Just when I realized I was in a hurricane of Sakura blossom petals cutting my skin faster than a knife. I also started to feel some effect of the poison she has on the tips. I used my famous fire ball jutsu and burnt the petals, I saw a smirk on Sakuras face.

I quickly did the Ox, Rabbit, Monkey, Dragon, Rat, Bird, Ox, Snake,  Dog, Tiger than Monkey hand signs and a ball of lighting formed in my hand. I remember what Kakashi said, never use it on a teammate, only enemies, however having Sakura as a teammate and girlfriend has it's perks. I know where not to strike without killing her, or putting her in a hospital bed for a while. I was going to go for her feet, but I'll be in a dangerous position if I do. Hands, more specify her right hand, thats her dominate hand, that means she'll be unable to punch me as much.

I saw her eyes widen in shock, she quickly did the tiger sign? She's not a fire ninjutsu user, why would she need that sign? She realized I was to close, dropped her hand and was about to got out of the way, but I had to much speed and not enough time, my eyes widened as my hand went though her heart...

Sakura Pov

Once Sasuke and I started fighting I saw him weaving signs for Chidori, damnit. I was about to weave a sign that was wind natured, but I wouldn't have enough time, I know, a Genjutsu. I placed my hands in the tiger position and let the Genjutsu do the rest. I based the Genjutsu off the one Sasuke put me in during the war, with some changes so it's our age and setting. Sasukes Chidori deformed and his eye's widened

"NNOO!!!!!" A blood curdling scream rang out from Sasukes mouth. Sasuke feel onto his knees and had his hands in his hair, almost pulling it out, his cries rang out, tears going down his face. I heard him mutter my name lightly. I knew it would work, but I didn't think it'd take this much of a dark turn.

Sure it was harsh, but it couldn't be that bad. Right, PTSD from losing his family, damnit. Since it just started I had enough time. I put charka into my fist and punched the ground, I released the genjutsu, but Sasuke was out cold from the poison, genjutsu, and hitting his head on the ground.

"Haruno Sakura is the winner" The instructor called, I had a sigh of relief before looking at Sasuke. I saw the medics come in "Ma'am" I told one of the medics on the side of the arena "Yes" She said rushed "Take this, it's an antidote for the poison I used" I said giving her a glass "Oh, he got knocked out from genjutsu I used, it was rather gruesome, and from his head banging the ground when I punched it" I said, she raised an eyebrow "I know I'm young, but I'm trained in the medical field" I said, then I noticed Tsunade come out "Well done Sakura, although the genjutsu wasn't needed. Nurse, take the antidote, I've trained Sakura personally, no doubt she could've killed him if she wanted" She said "Hai Tsunade-Sama" The nurse said bowing and taking the flask from my hand "Only one drop, there wasn't much poison, just enough to put someone out of action for a week, nothing life threating, I made sure of it" I told her, she nodded before joining the medical team.

 After an hour it came to my fight with Garra was fast approaching. I started to freak out, if things don't go right I'm dead. Luckily with the help of Tsunade, Sasuke in back in the stadium, with Tsunade by his side incase if he faints or anything. "Sakura" I heard Sasukes voice next to me, I looked over at him.

"Don't ever use a genjutsu like that on me again" He said, hiding his face "I know, I went to far, at least I saved your pride by punching the ground, if not you'd be called a baby" I said, no joke in my voice "Sakuras right Teme, you were screaming before she knocked you out by punching the ground" Naruto said in his injured state.

"Still, having me kill you" Sasuke said, trying not to yell. I sat there looking at my feet, if only he knew. Than again we made a fuss about it "I know, I didn't mean it to effect you that much, trust me when I say it was only going to last a second or two, enough for you to freeze up to give me the upper hand. I don't have the Sharingan, I can't use a genjutsu that last a second, but time feels longer, it's the same tine, both in and out of the genjutsu" I said quietly, tears threating to spill. I didn't notice Sasuke stare on my, I know I looked weak, I know I took it to far, I know Sasuke hasn't killed anyone yet, I know he's more emotional "Sakura" I heard Sasuke say. I looked up than at him "You're being honest, I know you care, it just" "Triggered your PTSD" I said, a tear going down my face "I was an idiot, I should've known better, I should of used something different" I said, tears going down my face, my voice showed nothing.

"Sakura" He said grabbing my face "I'm fine now, mentally" He said, I nodded, but still tried to control my breathing "You have bigger problems now, you have to fight Garra soon, I heard that they are going to post-pone your match by an hour, as a break for the audience" Sasuke, much to my relief "Ok everyone, Garra Of The Deserts and Haruno Sakuras fight well be in an hour, please take this time to go to the toilet, eat or buy more food" The instructor said.

We decided to stay because I'll need to fight next "Sakura-chan?" Naruto asked "Yeah?" I asked "What did you do to make Teme lose?" He asked, Sasukes eyes widened "Part of it would be the poison, the rest was mostly luck" I lied, both Sasuke and Naruto could tell. "All I have to do is fight Garra, who I know little about. Sure I could use my Sakura Blossom Shuriken jutsu, but I have a feeling it won't work. As Sasuke said, he's already high Chunin, low Jounin" I said worried "But you are already a similar power" Naruto said "Kinda, there's a few aspects needed. I don't have the Ninjutsu aspect very well, I have enough up my sleeve, but a ninja who uses lot's of Taijutsu doesn't need lot's of Ninjutsu unlike a Genjutsu type. Ninjutsu and Genjutsu are mainly long ranged attacks, meaning Taijutsu is their weakness. I use Taijutsu, I also have a gift for Genjutsu, most of my Ninjutsu is for medical use, sure I can use it against someone, but in the end, I use close combat, Garra isn't.

An hour later

After an hour I was about to leave to go down "Sakura" I heard Sasuke said, I turned "Yeah?" I asked "Good luck" He said, I gave a weak smile "Thank you Sasuke, now I'll go" I said and made my way down.

"Garra Of The Deserts Vs Haruno Sakuras fight begins.... NOW" the instructor called. I was about to fit the ground, but a bunch of sand was flying my way. Damn it, I jumped up but it follows me. I never really learnt Garras weakness. Only that it takes up lot's of Charka, maybe I shouldn't touch the ground, it'd only make more sand. I saw that the sand wasn't compacted yet. If I move fast enough I could break though his defences. However that doesn't mean I'll win, maybe injure him, but when he smells blood, DAMN IT. 

I pushed of the side of the wall and shot at Garra, maybe hit his head. His sand scraped my arms and legs. I managed to nick his head before his sand trapped me. I did a few hand signs and had some of medical Charka into one of his lungs. It'd trouble his breathing and have him pass out, but not kill him, and the Shukaku shouldn't go crazy. He'd still be somewhat awake, but not able t o move easily. After my Charka entered him I threw my Kunai and cut some of his shoulder, no bleeding, maybe one or two drops, but my paralysing poison has entered his blood stream. Not a second sooner the sand started to squeeze my neck, I let out a scream of pain, but my charka and poison just kicked in and the sand went away. Unfortunately my vison had already went blurring. "The winner is Har-" then I blacked out

The next day

I woke up in a hospital bed, I groaned a little and tried to sit up "Saku, don't bother, you need your rest" Sasuke said by my side "What happened?" I asked "You won the battle, Garra is still paralysed from your poison and charka. You passed out though, you've been out of it for a day. The nurses say you'll be here for a week" Sasuke said. I let out enough groan, despite being a medic I hate being in the hospital bed.

"Is there anyway I can get out sooner?" I asked "Unlikely" Sasuke said "You of all people should know" Sasuke reasoned "I know, it's just, I hate bed rest, it makes me feel weak" I muttered, sitting myself against the wall "Saku, you aren't weak, you are strong. Garra is strong, he's still unable to move. Every good shinobi ends up in hospital from fighting a dangerous fights" Sasuke explained "I know, it's just, it hard to prove myself to others. I come from no notable background. You know, no clan, no nothing" I said "And you being here today proves you are stronger. The thing is with clans, they are born with advantages, and disadvantages" Sasuke explained.

"I know, but it's just that it's harder for me to prove myself" I sighed, hoping we wouldn't continue. "You seemed to not care" Sasuke said "I know, I just don't want to push your boundaries or anything" I explained "It's fine Sakura" Sasuke said "You don't need to explain, I can figure most of it out" I said.

"I trust your judgement" Sasuke explained "Do you know who made Chunin yet?" I asked to change the topic "No, we'll find out in a month" Sasuke explained, I gave a small smile "That's good to know, however, how are you and Naruto going to feed yourselves? You are forbidden to live of ramen and take out" I stated "Naruto and I lived alone before now" Sasuke reason "And Naruto was raised on ramen, you probably lived on tomatoes for the most part" I stated "Called us out there. But I still know how to cook some other meals" Sasuke said "Like?" I asked "Rice... and dangos" Sasuke trailed at the end "You, the great Uchiha Sasuke, who hates sweets, knows how to cook a dangos, that are sweet?" I half asked "Itachi taught me when I was little, he has a thing for sweets" Sasuke explained

I nodded "Do you know how to cook anything else?" I asked "Not really" He muttered "Want me to write how to make a few meals for a week" I said, Sasuke nodded "Can you give me a pen or pencil and paper" I asked, he gave me paper and I pen, I wrote down on the paper;
Mon- Leftovers
Tues- Onigiri
Wed- Take out
Thurs-  Spaghetti bolognese
Fri- Take out
Sat- Tuna Mornay
Sun- Leftovers (If not Take out)

I also wrote down how to make the meals "This should work" I said passing it "You'll find the bolognese and mornay source in the fridge or freezer, the rest is explanatory, you can ask Naruto to help cook, or not, he might give you food poisoning" I said "Real faith you have" Sasuke said "Am I wrong to be worried?" I asked "No, but we'll be fine" Sasuke said "With any luck I can be let out early" I muttered "Maybe, just don't push yourself" Sasuke said "I won't" I said "Good, Itachi said he'd come back soon" Sasuke said "That's great Sasuke" I said "But am I just meant to say I lost within 6 minutes?" Sasuke said 

"I didn't play fair, if you used your Sharingan the second the match started it'd be more fair" I said "I know, but you came so suddenly, but thats not to say I won't make Chunin" Sasuke said "You didn't show much, I guess I tried to finished faster, although you had a good Chidori, besides, we did damn well in the Forest Of Death" I said giving him a light punch on the arm "You enjoy my pain" Sasuke chuckles "Maybe~" I teased, the answer is yes, I love it

"I'll need to go soon" Sasuke says "I know" I said "Well Naruto might be fighting with Hiashi seeing as he beat Neji" Sasuke said before giving me a light kiss on my forehead before leaving.

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I'll try to update more. I had to ask some friends to help me write this, I didn't know who to let win.

Word Count: 2962

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

78.1K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
2.3K 126 6
♥︎ ╺╾╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╸♥︎ ╰─⊱Step one: Go back in time. ╰─⊱Step two: Save everyone and everything on earth from death and destruction. Easy... Ri...
449K 13.7K 43
What happens when a young (and bratty) girl's body is taken over by.... herself? Well, from the future. Konohagakure is in the midst of a deadly war...
503K 14.4K 107
(Complete) Sasuke comes back to Konoha after a journey seeking atonement and redemption. Finally becoming the man his brother wished he will be, he d...