Secretary Jeon - Meanie

CaratJam által

Mingyu is the CEO's son and hated to be ordered of what to do, he always breaks his father's rules and just w... Több

1. Day one
2. Him
3. It's you?!
4. Late
5. First conversation
6. Help
7. Scolded
8. Something went wrong
9. Mission
10. Best friend
11. Inconvenience
12. Invitation
13. Fight
14. Call?
15. Drunk
16. Needs love
17. Left
18. Cute visitor
19. A kiss that wasn't meant to be
20. Birthday boy
21. Why letter M?
22. Confession?
23. "I love him" Everything is exposed
24. How did he know!
25. Dinner together...
26. He does... like me back?
27. Secret is no longer a secret
28. Meet or a date?
29. Kissed me again; true confession
30. Soonyoung = Crazy thoughts
31. Happy ending?
32. Math is HELL
33. Forever happiness

Extra: Childish jealousy

932 41 9
CaratJam által

"You two!!" I was surprised at the two little kids who entered the office.

It was San and his sister, Oyna.

"Oh! You'le de same handsome boy flom ealiel" The girl ran excited towards me as soon as they came in.

"Wait! You are the girl I met that day"

"She's my annoying sister" San rolled his eyes and crossed his arms while looking at his little sister jumping in front of me.

"Oh.. Hey kids, but why are you here today?" I lifted the girl with my hands.

"We're on holiday!!" They both answered excitedly with their hands up.

"Oh, but why you're here then?" I repeated my question.

"My mom came hele to say someding to my glandpa" Oyna's cute accent is making me melt down, she's very cute. "Whele's uncle Mingu?"

"As always, he's late" I sighed and sat down on the chair. 'Even the kids came earlier than him'

The door opened and Mingyu came in "Hello kids!"

San hopped from the couch and ran to hug him.

"I've heard you're going on a trip to Japan, and saw your mother at my dad's office" Mingyu asked.

'Yes' The two replied with a proud tone in their voices.

As Mingyu sat down in front of his desk San asked "Aren't you going to greet uncle Jeon?"

"No, why? I'm always stuck with him"

"That's rude" I gazed at Mingyu and the boy directly said after "Wow, you're my hero"

I put a look on my face that obviously says 'what the hell?'

"What?" Mingyu looked at me unbothered.

"Bless you" I shoved my palm to his face and turned to the girl on my lap.

"I have some work to do, could you go and play with your brother?" My voice tone turned suddenly soft and she nodded.

"You too, your last week's assignment isn't done yet" I threw the folder on his desk as it startled him.

"You could give it by hand"

It didn't pass only 10 minutes and the two kids are fighting, AGAIN.

"Stop stop, it's not good to fight, you're siblings!" I hurried to them and hold the girl back and they stuck out their tongues at each other with a glare.

"He took my toy!" Oyna pointed at him and was ready to fight again.

"She's lying, it's our toy" San defended and hugged the toy tightly.

"Come and play beside me ok? Take those and stay by my side" I dragged Oyna by her hand after she picked up her doll.

"You should stop them" I glared at Mingyu who was sitting silently and his eyes are glued on the screen in front of him.

"They will get along soon" He answered not taking his eyes from the text he's reading.

"Why so suddenly you're so loyal to your work?" I scoffed but he didn't bother to answer.

He was ignoring every thing I say to him gradually and he doesn't even nod or hum at least so I played with the little girl the whole time.

At lunch time I shared my meal with the two kids but San rejected because he was full of eating snacks.

"Is it good?"

"Mmm, it's tasty" The girl smiled widely and her mouth was stuffed with food. I'm happy to see her smiling. But on the other side it wasn't, Mingyu didn't say anything at all for the past 3 hours.

"Should we give some to your uncle?" I whispered to Oyna and she hummed.

"Uncle~ do you-"

"I'm not hungry" Mingyu cut her off and I can see her expression turning sad.

"Don't be like that, she's offering you"

"I'm not talking with you" He has been like that since the morning, what is wrong with him??

"You should be nice with her" I raised my voice a little and hugged the little girl who was sniffling.

"And you, can't you give more attention?" He yelled at me which got me stunned. Why did he suddenly shout at me, I don't understand what does he mean, is it something related to me? I'm confused.

'What is he talking about? What attention?'

"Why are you being like this" He said before I could open my mouth to speak. "Since the morning you didn't give any attention to me, you were always playing with those two, you didn't care or even look at me. You shared your food with Oyna which you never did before with anyone. You didn't bother to check my work if it was correct as you always do and you haven't bothered me by asking if I'm annoyed of something or why is my attitude like this, you didn't care. Not at all!!"

I'm speechless, is he annoyed because of me? Am I the reason why he didn't say anything or speak with me? Because he was so cold and expressionless?

"Are you–" I didn't continue and he shouted again.

"Yes I'm jealous! I'm jealous of those two and yes I'm that childish!"

His breathing isn't stable due to his yelling, he is inhaling and exhaling hardly. I felt an ache on my left side, exactly in my heart.

No one said anything and Oyna stopped crying as soon as she heard Mingyu screaming, San was sitting silently on the couch a bit scared.

"As always.. did I do something wrong?" He continued in a low voice. "I hate everyone"

"Mingyu..." I stood up and let go of Oyna and walked towards him "I do care" I hugged him "I care about you, don't say things like that, everyone loves you. I'm sorry for ignoring you today" I placed my head on his shoulder to calm him down more and tightened the hug. "I'll try to give you more attention okay? Sorry 'bout this"

"Try.." He scoffed.

"I'll give you my attention" I repeated correctly as he wanted.

Mingyu lifted his arms up and hugged me back. I can feel he's smiling.

Suddenly my heart skipped a beat, it gave me shivers but happiness at the same time.

⪻┅┅┅┅⪼

The two kids left already with their parents. We bid farewell and wished them a good trip. Mingyu kept on whining that he also wants to travel. Because I heard him saying that I promised if he graduates college with good grades, I'll take him on a trip on me. He felt too happy due to him not going to pay a single cent.

"Stop this babbling, where do you want to go?" After what happened this morning, I planned on taking him somewhere today to forget those negative thoughts.

By looking at his face, I can feel that he's not that bothered by what happened but is enjoying the moment. "I've heard that the stars are more beautifully visible on X mountain at night. Wonder if you wanna go"

"Of course!" I quickly responded. We didn't take a half day off today for nothing, if it'll make him better then why losing it.

Firstly, we went to a nearby cafe to sit and decide what do. The list went on like this:

□ 1. Buying food/snacks
□ 2. Bringing a car
□ 3. Bringing blankets and supplies for a small picnic
□ 5. Camera
□ 6. Tent

We wrote down our most important things.

"It's not far away right.."

"No just an hour by the car" Mingyu sipped the last coffee drop in his cup and stood up before me. He was ready to leave, I packed up my things and computer then followed him.

⪻┅┅┅┅⪼

I wasn't happy that he borrowed his father's car but we didn't have any other choice. If something happens and the CEO knows I was with him, the whole blame is going to fall on me, because I'm the 'mature' one here now. And because of this, we snuggled quietly when Mingyu was bringing the car.

He drove skillfully on the small road until we arrived to where he meant. When we were there, we weren't the only ones, there was another couple too but is a little bit far from us.

As soon as we saw the view from this verge, Mingyu quickly prepared the camera in his hands. Unnoticably, he took pictures of me, I don't mind actually but it surprised me so suddenly.

The view is so satisfying and relaxing. We sat there and talked about everything possible. An hour had passed without realising which made me feel hungry and I suggested to bring the food we brought with us to eat.

"I want to eat marshmallows" The younger stole the bag from my hand leaving me with a plain salt and onion chips. My squinted eyes followed him as he tried to run with the sweet pouch.

I didn't mind him and walked to where we sat on the blanket a little bit far from the edge. We lit up a small lantern and put it in the middle with water, snacks, fast food and drinks around. When Mingyu was sure that I really don't care of what he'll eat he came back and sat beside me. We gazed at each other and hurriedly I took the marshmallow bag back and stuffed 3 pieces in my mouth.

"Hey I said I'll eat them first!"

"Noh, We'll share it, stop being childish!"

"Finish eating then talk, you said 27?" He sarcastically mocked me of my behavior. I laughed at ourselves and put the marshmallows on the blanket then the boy all of a sudden poked my cheeks.

"They're full, it's cute" His giggle gave me a smile. He let go and gave me a burger with a cola can.

"By the way, you remember my first day at the company?"

"Yes, what's up?" Mingyu opened the cola in my hand for me to drink then took a bite from his hamburger.

"I'm only saying okay. I don't even know who this is"

The suspicious stares he's giving me made me to not joke around and I quickly went to the point. "At that time, I received a confession from someone. Until now I've no clue who it was. But at the end of the paper was an M letter" Firstly, his expression changed to gloomy then confusion when I said which alphabet.

"When?" His question made me wonder if he was listening.

"My first day working with you" Mingyu squinted his eyes trying to remember. "There was food with it"

"Ah! That was just a joke" He laughed "I just wanted to play around with you"

"So you mean it was you who did that!"

"You didn't like it?" The boy leaned his head on my shoulder laughing uncontrollably. Why should he do that, he was so savage to even let me breath normally when he's around.

'You think I'll tell you who she was? Hell no man. If you don't know then don't ever think being happier by others presents than mine'

"Can I lay down for a while? I'm not that hungry actually" Mingyu's eyes were sparkling as he looked at me asking for permission. I shrugged my shoulders and left the choice to him.

"If you want"

As if he was just waiting for a small nod from me to take advantage. The latter in a blink of an eye put down his food on the ground and placed his head on my lap while laying down. He clapped his hands as if to shook off the food stains then crossed them in front of his chest. When he did that I thought he felt cold because it's already noon and the weather has become colder, so I grabbed the backpack behind and took out a light blanket to cover him with it.

"Thank you darling"

"Still flirting even in your sleep" I laughed nervously because I was unprepared to him calling me that. He grabbed my hand and bit on the burger I was holding before taking it away from me and placing my hand on his cheek.

"We're not as we used to be" I doubted some annoyance in his voice due to the frown on his face. To make him relived, I stroked his cheek and smiled. "I can call you whatever I want, right sweetheart"

I didn't respond and drank from my cola. My heartbeats are loud which got me tensed of the boy hearing them. I glanced him smiling and knew he has something to say. Nowadays, he's been pointing out my weaknesses and everytime he does it I feel like he knows me better.

Mingyu kept on playing with my fingers while looking up at the sky. He pointed up at two stars near each other and far from the others "We're like these two. I'll protect you from the others and you'll protect me from the others"

I looked at where he was pointing and nodded "Of course dear", finally I've crossed my embarrassment. Seeing his smile wide like this is better than every face I'll keep safe. Just few minutes passed and we both burst out laughing. He was very happy to hear such a word from me while shouting that I finally did it, his words echoing few times.

Suddenly a meteor showed in front of us. Mingyu quickly clasped his hands together and wished out loud "I wish you'll love me forever and is always healthy"

Then it was my turn "I wish we'll stay together forever and happy"

We looked at each other for a while then turned our gazes to the shining night sky after intertwining our hands.

┅┅┅☆

Stay safe everyone, and those who's sick please take care and get well soon ♡

Thank you ♥︎

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

105K 4.5K 93
Jeon Wonwoo works under KM empire He doesn't like his boss but still can't do anything Kim Mingyu, the CEO of KM empire He is cold, ruthless and mer...
203K 7.8K 40
Mingyu can't control his thirst for blood, his cold heart never wavers on human asking for mercy until he crosspaths with a suicidal boy named Jeon W...
5.3K 269 24
After angrily parting when an accident happened on the debut of their first movie, Mingyu and Wonwoo have found each other to be the costars of an up...
55.2K 1.9K 35
Kim Mingyu met a boy who loves to read books at the library. He found out that this guy has no friends, so he befriended the guy and didn't get ignor...