Morelli

yaniris0919 által

Book 2 to 'Lucky' "Not all stories have a happy ending our story isn't over that quick" Lucky finds out the l... Több

Character Aesthetics
Playlist
Prologue
Sneak Peak to Chapter 1
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Get Better
Chapter 3: An Assassin
Chapter 4: Sacred and Pale
Chapter 5: Trampolines
Chapter 7: Pitch Black
Chapter 8: Conference Room 9
Chapter 9: A Week
Chapter 10: You Came Back
Chapter 11: My Own Life
Chapter 12: Ugly Baby
Chapter 13: I'm Not Coming Home
Chapter 14: A Phone
Chapter 15: Angels
Chapter 16: Didn't Even Recognize me
Chapter 17: I'm Not Afraid To Shoot You
Chapter 18: His Mother Back
Chapter 19: You Fell
Chapter 20: Terrible Danger
Chapter 21: Divorce?
Chapter 22: I Forgive You
Chapter 23: Nonno and Nonna?
Chapter 24: Ena babe
Chapter 25: You're my Favorite Uncle
Chapter 26: The 1975
Chapter 27: Anytime Reginetta
Chapter 28: Beautiful Grey Eyes
Chapter 29: I Love You Athena
Chapter 30: She was Marco's
Chapter 31: I know Angel
Chapter 32: I Want To Be Free
Chapter 33: Bad feelings
Chapter 34: I want Is Dead
Chapter 35: Sick To My Stomach
Chapter 36: We Needed To Stop
Chapter 37: Related
Chapter 38: Only His Are
Chapter 39: I'm Sorry
Chapter 40: Breaking Point
Chapter 41: I Failed At Life
Chapter 42: Icy Blue Eyes
Chapter 43: Save Them
Chapter 44: I felt Numb
Chapter 45: My Brother
Chapter 46: Wasted Talent
Chapter 47: Is Not Important
Chapter 48: Slept Longer
Chapter 49: One Picture
Chapter 50: Lucky
Chapter 51: Makes Me Sick
Chapter 52: I'm Losing You Again
Chapter 53: Athena Morelli
Chapter 54: Me and You Bambina
Chapter 55:Welcome Home Bambina
Chapter 56: Manipulated Me
Chapter 57: Mommy
Chapter 58: Always Safe
Chapter 59: Mental Mess
Chapter 60:Your Going Home
Chapter 61: I Woke Up Happy
Chapter 62:His Mother's Son
Chapter 63: 28 Years Ago
Dante Bonus Chapter
Chapter 64: Fruit
Special Announcement
Epilogue
Santo Bonus Chapter
Bonus chapter: So Then Leave
Bonus: Graduation
Bonus Chapter: Higher Than A Kite
Sneak peak of Morelli's Princess
Bonus Chapter: Surprise

Chapter 6: Do You Ever Cry?

1.6K 46 61
yaniris0919 által

Lucky's pov

As soon as we get home Luciano runs down the stairs hugging me tightly. "Hey bud how are you?" I ask picking him up. "Im okay me and Gabriele played on the playstation Damiano kept losing. Gio was crying though" He says I sigh. He probably was thinking about Athena again. I don't know a time where he isn't thinking about her.

"Alright bud go get ready for bed. I'll go check on Gio" I need to speak to Mia tomorrow. She didn't say anything in the car. She shut down completely and no one could get her to speak. Adriano got the boys and still nothing. Luciano goes into his room changing his clothes. I go check on Gio seeing him sitting in the farthest corner of his room, his knees to his chest, his head on his knees.

Lowering down the light I sit next to him not saying anything. Luciano comes in sitting on my other side resting his head on my side. Giovanni looks up at me, his face a bright red, his eyes puffy, "Do you want to talk about it?" I ask him he sniffles wiping his face "I'm sorry" He says his voice cracks I see him hold back more tears.

"Giovanni, I'm not telling you to say sorry. Don't ever tell me sorry for crying, you should never feel like you have to hide your emotions not around me" I wiped his face letting him rest his head on my other side. I hold them both closer to me "do you ever cry?" Luciano asks while  Gio looks at me waiting for my answer.

Nodding my head they both look shocked. "Now you two aren't the only ones who miss your mother. I miss her so much" Luciano yawns loudly rubbing his eyes. "Daddy can I stay with you today?" Gio asks me, I nod, picking him up. Luciano follows us immediately sleeping after he reaches the bed. Giovanni holds his purple elephant tightly laying on her pillow. He looks a lot more calm now Luciano is sleeping his life away.

I'm surprised he slept so quickly. Usually Gio is the first one to be sleeping. My sleep has turned into shit there were times I'd stay up 48 hours at a time. I know it's not healthy but what can I do? Sleep has been harder now than ever. The first day was when we got the pictures that Athena was alive. Then when we saw her for the first time she turned back to drugs.  Lastly, I saw her get hit over and over again not being able to do anything about it.

I wonder if her dreams were in it? Does she think her dreams are only dreams and not memories from a life she has no clue about. Tomorrow Luciano has a soccer game with Damiano and Gabriele. I asked Gio if he wanted to join or do anything. His exact words were until mommy doesn't come home and see me play I won't do it. He's persistent about it too. He'll just sit cheering his brother on or playing on his tablet. Gabriele keeps asking about Athena. He's one of her only nephews to remember her vividly.

After all she treated him like her other kid. Before Mia had Damiano and Federico it was her and Gabriele doing everything. He just keeps telling me do you think she's proud of me? When is she coming back? She promised that she'd see me. I didn't have the heart to tell him anything so I just said she's coming soon. Now I know it is the truth. She didn't stay with Marco willingly.

Closing my eyes I try to get some sleep, hopefully it will come easily.

That was very short lived. I only got about 5 hours if you don't count all the times I woke up in the middle of it. "Daddy I need help tying my cleats," Lucinao says, holding them in his hand. "Just put on slides i'll help you put them on over there" He nods going back into his room. I finish changing Gio helping him get off his bed. I take Luci's soccer bag from him going downstairs.

"Fucking stupid people" Santo says walking in clearly adjated. "What happened?" He shows me a file that Marco is plotting something else and has requested a meeting with us. No way in hell will I allow him on my property. If that meeting goes down it'll be in the warehouse with doubled security. "We'll talk about it later, are you coming to Lucinao's game?" I ask him he nods while losing his tie. 

Luciano runs downstairs ready to go in the car. I strap Gio in putting Luciano's bag in the back. Santo takes a seat in the front starting the car for me. His game is half an hour away from here but there's clear roads so I'll get there quicker. I put down the windows allowing the fresh air to come inside. Giovanni looks out at the beaches under the highway seeing the ocean in a calm state while Luciano sings along to the radio.

Finally getting to the game Santo gets them both out of the car. I sit next to Adriano helping Luciano tie his cleats. "Marco want's a meeting with all of us next week" I tell him, sitting Gio on my lap. He plays with my phone. Mias head snaps in our direction at the mention of his name. "Not here" she says before turning her attention to the game.

Rory comes sitting next to Santo; he immediately takes her hand holding it for support. I know he's suffering. He won't ever talk when I tell him too. He's holding it all in. Rory told me the same thing: he'll change the topic when she brings it up.  Mia is still silent watching as Gabriele kicks the ball the Luciano he runs half field kicking it in. We cheer them on seeing the happy smile on their faces.

The game ends with a score of 3-1. Luciano and Gabriele both made a goal and ran up with the happiest smiles on their faces. "Daddy did you see I made a goal I made a goal" He happily says I pick him up messing with his hair. "Yeah I saw bud keep playing like that and you'll make it big one day" Giovanni sleeps in Santo arms not caring about a thing. In a way I'm glad he's sleeping because I know he's more at peace when he's sleeping.

He'll tell me about his dreams with Athena and how he can't wait for his mother to come back. I can't wait for her to come back either. "Take Mia somewhere to talk, she needs it. We'll take the boys out for ice cream and meet you at the house" Rory says once I put Luciano down. She brought her car so it'll be easier to take the boys.

Adriano takes Rico from Mia who shows no emotion. "Come on I want to take you somewhere" I tell her she follows me into the car. When she sits in the passengers I go the opposite way from where everyone else is going. She rested her elbow on the window, not saying anything. I drove to the beach where everything happened. I try my best to come here as much as possible. It still makes me feel connected to Athena.

Only good memories have happened here and I'll keep it that way. This will always be my favorite spot to go to. "Lucky what are we doing here?" Mia asks when I park the car, stepping out of it. She follows me into the sand sitting next to me. "I won't force you to talk yet but before we go back home you need to. It's eating you alive and for more that you don't think it's affecting you it is" She nods not saying anything just looking at the oceans waves crashing on the beach.

The sound of seagulls in the air and the smell of sea salt are a different sensation. "Do you think she'll ever remember?" Mia says tears welling up in her eyes. I nod my head looking at her. "Yeah Mia I think there's going to be something that opens the lock in her brain. We all know she wouldn't stay with Marco willingly. Mia she'll be back soon" I tell her seeing tears fall down her face.

"Lucky gosh what he saw doesn't look like the Athena we know. Her eyes say it all they don't look a normal grey they look dark and sinister. She's not the same person anymore. She started doing drugs again god knows how long she's been doing it for. Marco brainwashed her when she was the most vulnerable. Deep down I hope she knows we didn't leave her. Never in my life if I would have known she was still breathing I wouldn't have left. Vincenzo now has to make sure all his machines are working fine; he won't have any nurses in the room with him besides the ones he especially trained. Santo almost killed himself for a year and a half. Lucky, Athena was the glue of this family. She is the backbone of all of us. Granted we're all still close and there whenever the other one needs it but her energy is something that can't be replaced."

"Mia everyone knows that Athena was the glue holding us together. Yeah we are with each other everyday but each day is another day where the sun isn't shining as bright. She'll never be the same person again; she just has to unlock her memory. It'll come back and then we'll be able to take down Marco once and for all. Everyone does their own thing just to make sure this will never happen again. We'll get her back soon Mia real soon" I tell her she wipes her face nodding.

"I believe you it just hurts gosh Lucky I really don't know how you do this everyday. Going home into the room you both slept in or just coming to the beach"

"I keep going because of my kids and family. I will never move on from Athena dead or alive. She is the only person that I'd let in my heart. She's the only person for me.  The constant reminder hurts all the time Giovanni cries everyday for her to come home. Luciano asks when she is coming back. Santo turned into a heavy alcoholic but he got sober.  It's hard but in the end it's worth it. Everything will be worth it for them."

"I hope she comes home soon"

"She will, how are you feeling?"

"A lot better thank you Lucky"

"Anytime Mia" she gives me a hug. When I return it we stay at the beach a bit longer before going back home. We pick up food on the way bringing it home to everyone. Sitting in the living room Gio sits curled into my side playing a game on his tablet. "What should we do about the meeting?" Adriano asks, lighting a blunt.

Gio burying his head in my side. I rub his back, feeling him calm down. He usually does that when he feels like he's going to cry again. "I think we should have it but since she's his most valued thing right now he brings her. We'll say it's a mission we need her for" Leo says not saying Athena's name to cover for Gio. "She's the deadliest person. Her rates start at 35 million and go up from there everyone goes to Marco to hire her. They just don't know it's her. We get close enough to her, maybe it'll be better for her memory. Dante said she's having dreams and when she tells him there are actually memories. Seeing us could probably do something to help it" I respond everyone agrees. Rory takes Gio upstairs so that I could make the phone call. It's only 4 so it's not late.

Putting it on speaker he answers after the 3rd ring. "I've been waiting to hear back from you Lucky" His grim voice says I take a deep breath. "I know Marco, I'm here with all my main allies who were willing to have the meeting and resign under one condition" He pauses for a second before responding.

"I'm willing to negotiate"

"You will have your highest paid assian there. We've heard the great things about their work and would look to see them first hand then maybe you'll have an agreement"

"She will have to stay masked the whole time without that this is off the table" Looking around everyone nods agreeing to it. "She'll stayed masked the entire time but we will disarm you when you come into the building"

"That's fine, is Friday at 12pm good?"

"See you then" I hung up, leaving my phone on the coffee table letting out a deep breath. Drinking the rest of the liquor.

See you soon my love

---------------

Hey guys

The fact Lucky took time to make sure Mia was okay is making me cry

Q/A~ do you think you can love more than one person that isn't family?

2222 Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.1M 21.4K 74
[COMPLETED] Book 1 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "I have three words for you Ace Del Rosso. I hate you." __...
137K 3.1K 56
Love wasn't ever in the books for him and I. When you lead you lead with a cold heart. Although when these two arch enemies meet. Sparks or should I...
129K 5.7K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
86.1K 1.2K 31
Alessya Rodríguez: A woman who is feared by anyone she comes across. A soul made of gold, a body like a goddess. The heir to the Spanish mafia that w...