Student Exchange Program Gone...

blaszczu2500

When Y/N L/N signed for the student exchange program, he wasn't expecting to end up in the class that was ass... Еще

It begins
Baseball Time
Karma Time
Adult Time
Assembly Time
Test Time
School Trip Time
Transfer Student Time
L and R Time
Transfer Student Time Part 2
Time for a Ball Game
Talent Time
End-of-Term Time
School's Out - 1st Term
Summer Break Time
Island Time
Action Time
Pandemonium Time
Karma Time - 2nd Period
Takaoka Time
Nagisa Time
Summer Festival Time
Kaede Time
Itona Horibe Time
Spinning Time
Leader Time

Vision Time

975 22 10
blaszczu2500

It was a really hot morning in Japan today and no one was really suprised by this weather, considering the summer was nearing with big steps. Koro-sensei led his students through the forest, fanning himself with a mini Koro-sensei fan while his students followed behind. The students of E Class had all changed into blue suits. The boys wore blue jackets and blue shorts and the girls wore the same blue jackets but seemed to be wearing swimsuits underneath them.

"Phew!" Koro-sensei exclaimed, using a mini Koro-sensei fan to fan himself as he passed by a small caterpillar, "I understand this is what it's like in Osaka when a heatwave hits."

"So hot..." Sugino whined about the weather, walking behind his teacher, "Why's he got us out here on the back of the mountain?"

"If he's looking for a pool, there's one at the main campus." Came Ritsu's voice from Y/N's phone.

The familiar voice made Y/N's look down at his phone. Ritsu was displayed on it. She would actually be displayed on his phone pretty often as the two of them would often hang out after school. His AI friend wore the schools swimsuit, just like her classmates. Y/N wasn't exactly sure why she changed her appearence to it. He guessed that she wanted to be a part of the group or perharps it was something else.

Either way, he found it to be adorable.

"...But that's not in this direction, is it?" Ritsu questioned, looking at the boy holding the phone where she was displayed.

Y/N shook his head at her, "No."

"Hey, Nagisa." Karma called out for Nagisa, earning his friends attention as the two walked behind Y/N and Ritsu, "I hear you really did a number the other day. I sure wish I could've seen that assassination of yours."

Nagisa just smiled a sheepishly at Karma's words before glancing down at the ground, his sheepish smile vanishing from his lips. The method he had used against Takaoka might have worked against a human but hightly doubted it would be capable of doing any damage to Koro-sensei. The days were passing but he and his classmates couldn't think of a way to assassinate their teacher.

He was brought out of his thoughts when he heard Koro-sensei chuckle in front of him and his classmates. The octopus turned around to face his students and declared, "All right, we're here!" He moved the bushes away, revealing to his students what he had prepared for them, "Behold!"

The class gasped in shock once they realized why Koro-sensei had taken them to the forest in the first place. Their teacher had turned a clear water bank into a giant makeshift pool. Pool lines ran through the pool and a few toys and floats were split up around it.

"A pool I made specially just for E Class!" Koro-sensei announced, throwing his tentacles into the air.

The students let out loud cheers of joy. They took off their jackets and threw them away, before jumping into the pool. Splashes were all that could be heard in the area for the several seconds as all of them students jumped into the pool, one by one.

Y/N smiled to himself as he threw his blue jacket aside, leaving himself shirtless, before jumping into the pool. His smile only widened when he landed underwater, liking this way more than standing out in the sun. It was awesome whenever Koro-sensei did stuff like this for them. It just made him more awesome and harder to kill.

-----

The students from E Class proceeded to have their fun in the pool in any way they desired to. A few girls played with a beachball they found in the pool as a few of the guys were in the middle of a swimming competition in the part of of the pool with the pool lines to see who was the fastest swimmer among them while the others spent their time in their own way.

"It's fun, but a little depressing." Kayano stated, holding a Koro-sensei themed beach ball in her hands as she was stuck on a floating ring because of her inability to swim, "I'm a terrible swimmer and this suit leaves nothing to the imagination..."

"Don't worry Kayano." Kayano turned to the source of the voice and saw a grinning Okajima. He was holding his camera, taking picture of his classmates in the pool, "Someone somewhere will want a body like yours someday."

Kayano just looked at him in an awkward manner, "Hey, Okajima, maybe don't go acting like a dashing young man while setting up that camera to snap sneak pics."

A smilling Nagisa was relaxing in the pool when Nakamura's shocked voice rang through his ears, "...Nagisa you..." He turned in the direction of the voice and saw Nakamura and Okano looking at him in shock, "...You're a boy!"

Nagisa's eyes snapped open in suprise, "You just noticed?"

"Can you blame us?" Okano sounded suprised by how suprised Nagisa was by them finding out about him being a boy just now.

"Hey, Y/N!" Kayano called out for the foreigner from her floating ring. The exchange student was relaxing in the pool not too far from her as he sat with his legs crossed underwater, only his head sticking out of the water. Y/N looked up at her from where he sat as Kayano asked him out of curiosity, "Is it comfortable for you to sit like that in the water?"

"It sure is, at least to me." Y/N nodded in confirmation, "I always liked to sit in the pool like that. I always do this whenever I get the opportunity to do so. I just find it comfortable. You can try it out now if you want to. We'll see if you'll like it too. If you don't want to try it here, we can go to the part of the pool where the water is lower than in this spot if you want to."

Kayano shook her head at Y/N's offer, declining it, "Maybe some other time."

Y/N nodded his head and shrugged his shoulders, "Alright."

"Y/N." Y/N looked in the direction of the voice and saw Nakamura walking towards him, "If you like to be covered in water so much then how about we put it to a test?"

"What do you have in mind?" Y/N  asked as he got up from his sitting position, curious to find out what Nakamura had in mind.

"Interested in a breath holding contest?" Nakamura responded with an offer of a small competition between them.

"Why not." Y/N nodded his head at the offer, accepting it, "It's not like I was doing anything else right now."

"A breath holding contest?" Hara asked, earning their attention as she came over to them, "Do you have room for one more?"

Y/N and Nakamura exchanged glances before smilling at Hara, the latter responding, "Sure. The more the merrier."

Y/N turned around to look at his phone or rather a certain someone displayed on it. His phone was leaning against a rock in a safe distance away from the pool to prevent it from falling underwater. Ritsu was still displayed on the screen of it as she watched her classmates have fun in the pool, "Ritsu."

"Yes?" Ritsu responded to his calling.

"Could you turn on the timer on my phone once we will go underwater?" Y/N  asked Ritsu, "I want to see for long we will be able hold our breaths underwater."

"Of course!" Ritsu saluted.

Y/N nodded his head at Ritsu in a grateful manner, "Thanks, Ritsu!"

"No problem." Ritsu smiled, "Are we still going to watch another episode of Supernatural today after school?"

"Of course we are." Y/N smiled back, "Our plans will change if something important will come up today after school but I highly doubt it will happen."

"Okay!" Ritsu replied, looking forward to it, "I can't to see what will happen now that Sam and Dean are coming across more people who are gifted with special abilities just like Sam is!"

Y/N just nodded his head in agreement, smilling at how hooked his AI friend was on this show. He couldn't blame her, though as he got quite hooked on it as well. He turned away from Ritsu to look back at Nakamura and Hara. He almost immediately noticed the knowing smirk Nakamura was giving him, "What?"

"Nothing." Nakamura replied, a hint of a knowing smirk remained on her face though. She shifted her gaze betwen Y/N and Hara and asked, "You two ready?"

When Y/N and Hara nodded in response, Nakamura held up five fingers, with the other two watching her. She counted from five to zero and once she reached zero, she wasted no time. She closed her eyes before diving underwater. Y/N  and Hara dived underwater at the same time, with the latter holding her nose to make sure she will stay underwater for as long as she could.

Koro-sensei blew the whistle when Kimura ran by the edge of the pool, holding a swimming board. The octopus, wearing a lifeguards uniform in red and white stripes with a red cap on his head was sitting on a tall lifeguard seat by the pool which gave him a good look at what his students were doing in the pool he had made for them.

"Kimura! No running at the poolside!" The octopus shouted to Kimura, "You could trip and hurt yourself!"

Kimura stopped dead in his tracks and looked at Koro-sensei, "Uh, oh, sorry."

Koro-sensei blew the whistle again a few seconds later, "Nakamura! Hara! Y/N!" The three students in question reacted to his calling. They rose up from the water and looked up at him, not getting the chance to finish their breath holding contest. Koro-sensei was shaking with nerves as he lectured them, "Watch the breath-holding. I'm worried that you'll stay under too long and drown!"

Okajima continued to take more pictures of his classmates in the pool when Koro-sensei reached one of his tentacles out to him and grabbed his camera, taking it away from his student.

"Okajima! I'm confiscating that camera!" He shouted to Okajima after taking his camera from him. He shifted his gaze to who unlike her classmates was not the pool. She was sitting on one the lawn chairs, reading one of her books, "Hazama!" The said girl looked up at him, uninterested, "Don't just read all day! Swim!"

The students just watched their teacher with deadpanned looks on their faces as he contiinued to blow the whistle every five seconds and for most of the time it was over the smallest things everyone else wouldn't pay the attention to.

"So fussy..." Sugino stated.

"I guess when you make a poll, you start feeling like the high ruler of it all." Nakamura muttered.

"Yeah." Y/N nodded in agreement, "It sorta puts a damper on all our gratitude."

"Nuruhehehe." Koro-sensei laughed in his own way as he put his tentacle over his eyes to shield them from the sun, "My elaborate plan makes the most of the natural surroundings. From the scenery to the layout. It must be enjoyed in an orderly fashion."

Koro-sensei's weakness number 19: Super strict about pool rules.

"Aw, don't be such a stick in the mud, Koro-sensei!" Kurahashi shouted as she splashed some water at Koro-sensei, "Have a splash!"

"AH!" Koro-sensei shrieked as he flinched once the water touched his body.l

"Uh?" Kurahashi was confused by his reaction as her classmates watched Koro-sensei in either confusion or in curiosity.

"What was that scream?" Nagisa asked what most of his classmates were thinking at the moment.

Karma just grinned as he reached his hand out and grabbed the lifeguards seat. His grin widened as he began shaking the seat back and forth, making Koro-sensei clutch into it as if his life depended on it.

"Karma! Stop that! I'll fall in!" Koro-sensei shouted but his pleads fell deaf on Karma's ears as he proceeded to shake the chair, "Do you hear me?! I'll fall in! Please!"

The students watched everything in shock as Koro-sensei managed to make his way off the chair without falling into the water in the pool. The octopus let out one deep breath after another, looking as if he was seconds away from getting a heart attack.

"Koro-sensei?" Y/N whispered as he figured out another one of Koro-sensei's weaknesses.

"Are you?" Isogai began but was cut off when Koro-sensei turned to face his students.

"Oh, I just don't feel like swimming, that's all!" The octopus whistled as he tried to appear calm in front of them, "It's not like my tentacles get all swollen so I can't move or anything..."

None of his students bought his obvious lie, though, because Koro-sensei just admitted to it and explained to them why he can't go into the water himself, without even realizing it.

Koro-sensei's weakness number 20: Can't swim.

Kouki pointed at the board Koro-sensei was holding, "With that kickboard of yours, I was sure you were going to swim."

"This is not a kickboard!" Koro-sensei answered as he held the kickboard out for his students to see, revealing a tiny bit mark on it to them, "It is a wafer."

"You bought a snack?" Kouki asked.

Terasaka who unlike his fellow classmates was not in the pool watched everything from the distance, unnoticed by everyone else. He stood a few meters away from the pool, fully dressed, as he watched his classmates have fun in the pool the octopus had made for them. He frowned at his classmates in disgust and turned away from the pool before walking away, letting out a scowl as he did so.

------

The students had eventually left the pool later that day and went back to the school building to have some normal classes, or at least as normal as they could get in their situation. The students were a bit saddened about having to leave the pool, but they were still grateful they had gotten to have use fun in it in a day as hot as this one. Unfortunely there was one person among them that wasn't happy about today.

"Whaddya mean, you're glad your scores went up?" Terasaka's angered voice rang across the area as he smashed Muramatsu against a tree, "You wanna say that one more, Muramatsu?"

"I-I mean, this is the highest I've ever gotten." Muramatsu answered as he held up his papers for Terasaka to see, "It's all thanks to that octopus's Right-Before-the-practice-exam Afterschool Slithery study session."

Terasaka grabbed Muramatsu's collar and yelled right into his face, "You mean you actually did that Afterschool Slithery shit!?"

"Well, uh..." Muramatsu smiled nervously as he attempted to find the right answer until Terasaka interrupted him.

"The slithery shit we three swore we'd totally ignore!?" Terasaka demanded to know as he tightened his grip around Muramatsu's collar, almost choking him.

"But there's a big difference between slithery and non-slithery!" Muramatsu pointed out, upseting Terasaka more than he already was.

"Enough with the slithery!" Terasaka snapped as he shoved Muramatsu into a tree behind them. Muramatsu clenched his teeth in pain as he slid down into the ground, his back pressed against a tree, "Playin' both sides till you got the scores you wanted. Damn Traitor!"

He turned away from Muramatsu and put his hands into his pockets. He started walking away from him, beginning to make his way to the entrance to the school building, feeling incredibly upset. He hated how his classmates, including the friend he had just spoke with were falling for the octopus and the bullshit he was serving them. It just didn't sit well to him.

At least, he still had one more friend he could rely on.

He found out how wrong this statement was once he entered the school building. The first thing he heard after entering the schools building was Yoshida yelling, "Are you serious, Koro-sensei?!"

Terasaka stopped dead in his tracks once this familiar voice rang through his ears. He glanced to side at the the door to the classroom on his left, because it was the place from which Yoshida's scream came from. He slid the door open and saw his classmates gathered around Koro-sensei. The octopus was sitting on the wooden motorcycle, wearing a red, black and white motorcycle uniform. It was something that made Yoshida extremely excited.

"It's just like the real thing!" Yoshida screamed, looking at the wooden motorcycle in an excited manner.

Terasaka's eye twitched, "The hell are you doing, Yoshida?"

Yoshida turned to his friend and offered him a forced nervous smile, "Hey, Terasaka! The two of us were talkin' motorcycles the other day since no one else around here is into 'em."

"Not only am I grown-up. I am also a capital-M Man among men!" Koro-sensei proclaimed, "I've been known to dabble in this kind of hobby and this baby can hit 300 kilometres an hour." He got off the motorcycle and took off his helmet, before taking off the rest of his clothes and replacing them with his usual school clothes, "What I wouldn't give to ride the real thing one day!"

"You kiddin'?" Yoshida grinned as he pointed at Koro-sensei, "It'd be faster just to hold it and fly!"

He and the rest of the students in the classroom laughed as Terasaka, being the only exception from the group gritted his teeth in anger. Having had enough of this nice stuff, he kicked Koro-sensei's motorycle, knocking it to the ground. The laughter instantly died down as Koro-sensei shrieked in terror, kneeling over the fallen motorycle.

"My bike!" The octopus screamed as Terasaka's classmates glared at him angrily.

"Geez, Terasaka, what was that for?!" Yoshida shouted, clearly displeased by what his friend had just done as Terasaka turned away from his classmates, his back facing them.

"You apologize!" Nakamura ordered as he pointed at Terasaka, "The not only grown-up but also capital-M Man among men Koro-sensei is crying!"

"Yeah, what she said!" Fuwa and Kouki screamed in unison.

"You guys are just buzzin' like a bunch of bugs..." Terasaka stated, his back still facing them as he reached under his desk and pulled out a can. He threw the can onto floor and shouted, "Time for an extermination!"

Smoke started coming out of the can as soon as it landed on the floor, The smoke continued to spread itself around the classroom and quickly formed a mist in it, making some of Terasaka's classmates flinch.

"What is this?" Yoshida asked, "A bug bomb?"

A red faced Koro-sensei who was reaching the end of his patience reached out and placed his tentacle on Terasaka's shoulder, "Terasaka! Pranks are pranks, but this is going too..."

"Don't touch me, monster!" Terasaka cut him off and smacked his tentacle away, glaring at the octopus, "You're beyond creepy and so are all of you, getting' pulled into bein' all buddy-buddy with a monster!"

A silence formed among his classmates. The silence didn't last long though as a smirking Karma's broke it by making a remark, "What's got your knickers knotted, hmm? f you don't like it, just kill him. I mean, that's kind of what we're here for?"

"You tryin' to start something'?" Terasaka growled at Karma, glaring at him, "Fine by me! From day one, you've been..."

"What's so wrong about pointing out the truth?" Y/N pointed out to Terasaka, "At least channel your anger properly if you want to kill Koro-sensei so much. It didn't do much to help you accomplish it, besides helping you coming up with the stunt you pulled out on the day I transferred here, didn't it?"

"Who knows, Y/N?" Karma shrugged, smirking at his friend, "Perharps his extremely small brain is not letting him think about it."

Y/N nodded in agreement, "Most likely."

"You want some too, skeleton?!" Terasaka shifted his glare to Y/N, reffering to his scrawny built as an insult, "Fine by me! It will teach you not to mess with someone larger than you!..."

He was about to push himself into a walk towards Y/N in order to teach the foreigner a lesson, but was stopped from doing so by Karma who grabbed his jaw to shut him up, "No, now, Terasaka. If you want to fight, actions must come before words..."

Terasaka sweatdropped a bit and smacked Karma's hand away, not wanting to deal with him. He turned away from him and began walking away, "Let me go! Buncha losers!"

"What's up with him?" Maehara asked as Terasaka slammed the door shut.

Isogai looked dissappointed by Terasaka's behaviour, "He just has to stir things up."

-------

It was the next day and the students were in the middle of the lunch break. Everyone were gathered around their table, enjoying their lunch. Or at least they were trying to enjoy it the best they could, because Koro-sensei was crying some yellow gooey stuff for some reason and needless to say, it was killing their appetite, because it was quite disgusting to look at.

"What's with all this crying over nothing?" Bitch-sensei asked as she ate the lunch in the classroom with the students.

"No, no, this is my nose." Koro-sensei pointed out to her before explaining to her and his students where his nose and eyes were, "I'm not crying, my nose is running. My eyes are here."

"Who can tell?" Bitch-sensei shouted, not seeing any difference between Koro-sensei's eyes and nose.

"I've been feeling a little off since yesterday." Koro-sensei told everyone in the classroom as the snot continued to drip down his face. It was Terasaka entered the classroom. "Oh, Terasak!" He quickly made his way to his student and put his tentacles on his shoulders, spraying the snot everywhere, ""I was worried you wouldn't come in today!"

Terasaka glared at Koro-sensei, looking like he was barely keeping him anger trapped within him, before grabbing Koro-sensei's tie and using it to wipe the snot off him, "Hey, octopus. It's time we killed you for real. Come to the pool after class. After all, water's your weakness." He grinned and turned to look at his classmates, "You all come help! I'll knock him smack into the water for you!"

"You haven't helped with anyone else's assassination, Terasaka." Maehara pointed out, getting up from his seat as his classmates stared at Terasaka in surprise, "And now, when it's convenient for you, you're ordering us around...you really think anyone's going to jump at the chance to help you?"

"Like I give a damn either way." Terasaka chuckled as he turned around to leave the classroom, "Hell, I'd be happy to have the ten-billion-yen prize all to myself."

"What's his deal?" Yoshida asked after Terasaka walked out of the classroom.

Muramatsu sighed, "I can't keep up!"

"Well, I'm not going." Kurahashi said as she proceeded to eat her lunch.

Okano nodded in agreement, "Same."

Koro-sensei had a different mind about his matter than his students and made sure to voice it, "Oh, let's all go!"

It was when everyone felt something sticky on the floor. They glanced down and noticed that Koro-sensei's snot had spread across the entire classroom, making it look like some sort of a pool.

"Whoa!" Kimura exclaimed with wide eyes as he and his classmates struggled to free themselves from Koro-sensei's snot, "His snot's all hardened! We can't escape!"

"Here Terasaka is ready to assassinate me." Koro-sensei said as his entire face was covered with a yellow slime at this point, "This is the perfect chance for everyone to kill and make-up!"

"First of all, you're gross!" Kimura yelled.

"We'll go!" Y/N shouted as he attempted to free himself from Koro-sensei's snot, not feeling hungry anymore, because Koro-sensei's snot completely killed his appetite, "But at first free us from this snot!"

-----

Everyone had changed into their swimming suits after Koro-sensei freed them from his snot in the classroom. Everyone took their Anti-Sensei knives with them as they were told they were going to need them in whatever Terasaka had planned for his assassination attempt and made their way to the pool in the forest. They were slowly taking their positions in the pool, spreading out all across it as Terasaka watched everyone from the bank with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, there we go!" He shouted as he commanded his classmates to spread out in the pool, "Everyone spread out in the pool, just like that!"

Kataoka sighed, "Who does he think he is?"

"I have my doubts." Takebayashi adjusted his glasses and voiced his second thoughts about Terasaka's plan as he was not in the pool, yet, "Do you even have what it takes to make another person swim?"

Terasaka just looked at him with an annoyed look on his face and kicked him into the pool, "Hey, Takebayashi, shut up and get in!"

"Ah!" Takebayashi yelled as he fell into the pool.

Kimura glared at Terasaka from the pool, "Terasaka's turned downright tyrannical."

Kouki frowned, "Just like he was back in first and second year.

Isogai looked around the pool and noticed one of his classmates missing, "Where's Karma?"

"He must be ditching class like he did with Takaoka." Sugino responded.

"I'll go get him." Y/N volunteered to go look for Karma, beginning to make his way to the nearest rock so he could climb it.

"Hey!" Terasaka shouted to Y/N as Y/N climbed out of the pool, "Where do you think you're going, skeleton?"

"I'm going to look for Karma." Y/N replied as he walked past Terasaka, ignoring the glare he offered him in response. He quickly put his shoes on, because nothing was going to force him to walk through nature without any shoes on.

"Fine by me." Terasaka replied with shrug of his seemed to be pissed by Y/N not following his orders, though, "I will surely enjoy your miserable face when when we will receive the prize money and you and Karma will the only ones who are not going to get anything."

"If you say so." Y/N just glared at Terasaka over his shoulder as he walked into the woods with the intention of looking for Karma. He couldn't help but wonder, about one thing though. Where was Terasaka's anger coming from?

"Ah, I see." Koro-sensei came out of the forest a moment later and glanced down at his students in the pool, no longer covered in snot as he must have cleared it up, "You'll knock me into the water and have everyone stab me, yes? Then tell me, how will you knock me in? That pistol won't make me move a single step."

Terasaka glanced at the pistol he was holding with an uncertain look on his face before aiming it at his teacher, "You ready for this, monster?"

"I'm ready when you are." Koro-sensei nodded, "My nose has even stopped running!"

Terasaka glared at Koro-sensei hatefully, "I've always hated you. Wanted more than anything for you to disappear."

"Yes. I know." Green stripes appeared on Koro-sensei's face as he spoke, "Yes, I know. After this assassination, We'll have a nice long talk."

This just made Terasaka more angry as his eyes became white with rage. It was when he pulled the trigger. His pistol didn't fire nothing at Koro-sensei, though. The barrel only glowed a little red. This action triggered something else. A second later a beep went off in the dam keeping the water in the pool, triggering the bomb hidden in it. The bomb exploded, completely destroying the dam, releasing the water it was keeping in the pool.

This took everyone, including Terasaka who led everyone here in the first place and Y/N and Karma who just stumbled upon each other in the forest, by suprise as the water began leaking out of the pool, heading down the stream. The students in the pool shrieked in either suprise or fear or perharps even both as they were swept away. Koro-sensei gasped in horror after witnessing his students in danger.

"My students!" He dived in without hesitation.

Terasaka only stared at what just happened in shock, "Huh?"

Isogai desperately tried to swim against the current, "We're getting swept away!"

Terasaka could only stare at what he had just done in utter shock, trembling, "No way... you never told me about this!"

Koro-sensei flew after his students as fast as he could with the intention of getting all of them to safety. He knew that he had to hurry. There was a waterfall just up ahead and he didn't want to them to fall over it, knowing how badly it would end. He looked around himself, attempting to spot his students. He noticed a few a second later. He quickly took them out of the water and placed them on the nearby rocks where they would be safe from any harm while proceeding to look for more of them.

"It's steep and rocky up ahead." He said as his tentacles were getting swollen and all red, "If they fall. They're done for!"

It was when Y/N and Karma made their way to the pool after they made their way through the forest after hearing the explosion caused by Terasaka. They were suprised to see their classmates and teacher and water gone from the pool.

"The hell happened here?/What the hell?" They asked at the same time, looking at the destroyed pool in suprise.

"I-it wasn't me!" Terasaka's stuttered out. Y/N and Karma glanced to the side and saw Terasaka staring at the pool in horror, "It ain't like what he said..."

"Who?" Y/N wanted to know.

"S-Shiro and Itona!" Terasaka stuttered out his answer, "I was supposed to get Itona over here and push him in! I had no idea it would happen! I had no idea they planted the explosives in the dam! It's not my fault! They're the ones responsible for all of this! Not me!"

"Oh, I get it..." Karma narrowed his eyes at Terasaka as Y/N looked at Terasaka with a slight glare on his face, "It wasn't your plan. You were just being strung along."

"I see." Y/N added, glaring at Terasaka, "You were nothing but a puppet in their little puppet show."

"Look, I'm tellin' ya, it's not my fault!" Terasaka shouted to Karma and Y/N as he turned to look at them with a desperate smile on his face, "Blame the guy who made me go through with it! He's why everyone got swept away!"

It was when Karma had enough of Terasaka attempts on at justifying himself and punched him right in the face, knocking him to the ground.

"Thank you, Karma. I was seconds away from doing that myself, even though I doubt my punch would knock him to the ground." Y/N said, looking down at Terasaka as he and Karma were pissed at him for refusing to take the blame for his actions, "Listen, you may not be the one that planted the explosives in the dam, but you still conspired with Shiro behind our backs. You conspiring with him is what led to this in the first place. You're to blame in this situation as much Shiro and Itona are."

"They didn't get swept away. You did. If you've got the time to go pointing fingers, try using it to figure out what you want to do here." Karma looked down at Terasaka coldly, before shifting his gaze to Y/N, his expression softening as he did so, "You coming?"

"Yeah." Y/N nodded, worried for his classmates, "Let's go."

Y/N and Karma turned away from Terasaka and ran out of his sight downstream towards their classmates, leaving Terasaka alone on the ground with a large bruise on his cheek, his expression trembling.

"Ahh!" Yoshida screamed as he started falling down the waterfall. Thankfully, he was grabbed by Koro-sensei before he reached the ground.

"He's the last one." Koro-sensei stated as he was about to put Yoshida up the cliff, but a white tentacle grabbed him and pulled him down to the bottom of the waterfall. He fell down to the ground with a loud thud.

"Long time no see, Koro-sensei." Shiro greeted Koro-sensei politely as he stood on a rock behind Itona. Koro-sensei got up from the ground and looked at him and Itona, the octopus tentacle being swollen red, "What you've soaked up there is no ordinary water, it contains a substance that blunts tentacle movement. With Terasaka's help, everything went...swimmingly."

"Come on, brother." Itona said as he started walking towards Koro-sensei, his tentacle growing out of his head, "A rematch to see who's stronger."

At the same time Terasaka had gotten up from the ground and was now walking through the forest, his hands in his pockets, thinking about how he ended up here in the first place, in both predicament and the E Class. He thought he was strong and this why he choose this school in the first place. He would just set his eyes on the weak-looking students and put them under his thumb.

The truth turned out to be far away from what he had excepted. His cheap method of putting people weaker than him under him thumb just didn't work in this school. His tough guy act was seen as nothing but a joke by his fellow students. His grades put him dead last in the entire grade and this is how he ended up in E Class. He couldn't care less about it because he thought other students in E Class would be the same as him, but he was proven to be wrong again when this octopus showed up and gave everyone a purpose.

Terasaka stopped in the middle of the forest and glared down at the ground once those memories flew through his head., "Dammit!" He shouted as he clenched his fists and turned away, starting to run down the hill to the place where he thought his classmates were going to be.

As he started to make his way back to his classmates, Koro-sensei attempted to hold his own against Itona and was having some trouble at doing so, because this fight between them was far different from their last one. His swollen tentacles were helping him either.

"He's fast and hits hard!" Koro-sensei thought to himself as did his best to dodge Itona's white tentacles, "Far stronger than before..."

"We reduced the number of tentacles, focusing power and speed in those remaining." Shiro explained, "They're easy enough for a simple child to control."

The students, along with Karma and Y/N who made their way to them, were watching the second fight between Koro-sensei and Itona from the top of the waterfall and needless to say, all of them were shocked by how much trouble Itona was giving Koro-sensei.

"Is this for real?" Sugino exclaimed.

"That's not much water." Kataoka stated, "Is he really that powerless?"

Terasaka approached them from behind, "It ain't just the water."

"Terasaka!" Isogai glared at him.

Terasaka ignored the angered glares he was receiving from his classmates and said, "He can't go all-out 'cause he just got finished savin' you all." He glanced at Yoshida and Muramatsu who were hanging onto the sides of the cliff for their lives, "See? Look above him there."

"Whoa!" Kimura exclaimed when he noticed Hara holding onto a large tree branch for dear life, "Token chubster Hara could fall at any second!"

"She's fat and heavy. This don't look good." Terasaka stated.

"We've got to help her!" Kataoka shouted.

"But how?" Kurahashi asked her classmate.

"Wait a second..." Isogai looked at Terasaka angrily, "Don't tell me they roped you into doing this?!"

"That's right." Terasaka admitted as he smiled bitterly, "Shortsighted guys with no vision and no goals are doomed to be played by smart guys like them." He scowled and tugged his collar, "But you know...at least lemme pick who's pullin' the strings. I've had it up to here with those jokers, and I sure don't like the idea of 'em walkin' off with the prize." He turned to look at Karma and Y/N, well, mostly at the former, "So, Karma, why don't you try controllin' me?"

Karma let out a suprised "Huh?" as he and Y/N exchanged suprised looks, because neither of them excepted Terasaka to ask Karma for the idea on how to handle Itona and Shiro.

"Gimme a strategy outta that shrewd noggin of yours!" Terasaka said with determination in his voice, "I'll pull it off perfectly and save all of them!" He shifted his gaze to Y/N, "I can get something from skeleton as well! It doesn't matter as long as it will work!"

Y/N's suprised face was not leaving his face when he asked Karma, after noticing a smirk forming on his friends face, "I see you've already come up with something."

"I sure have." Karma nodded in confirmation as he looked at Terasaka, his smirk now fully showing on his face. He leaned towards Y/N and whispered to him what he had come up with, "Listen to this..."

"...You're right." Y/N nodded his head after listening to what Karma had in mind as he whispered back to him with a grin on his face, Karma being the only one who heard his answer. He now understood why Karma came up with such an idea. The exchange student hadn't noticed this until now but Terasaka was indeed wearing the same shirt as he did yesterday, "He is indeed wearing the same shirt as yesterday. It still has the remains of the spray he used yesterday. We can use this to distract Itona and later use his distracted state to surround him and splash some water at him as his tentacles must have the same weak spots as Koro-sensei's."

Karma nodded his head and grinned back at Y/N, "This is exactly what I had in mind."

"What are you two whispering about?" Terasaka asked as Karma and Y/N exchanged grins at the idea the former had come up with, "Don't you know that we are short on time?"

Karma shifted his gaze from Y/N to Terasaka and smirked at him, "Can you even handle one of my plans?" He reached out and grabbed Terasaka's shirt, beginning to unbutton it, "You might die."

Terasaka smirked as Karma quickly unbuttoned his shirt, "Oh, I'll do it, all right. I'm the perpetrator who gets results."

At the same time down the waterfall, Koro-sensei kept trying to fight Itona, but unfortunely with no results as he had to keep dodging Itona's strikes and this constant dodging was starting to have it's effects on him. His tentacles were all red and swollen, like an actual swollen bone, from all the water he had absorbed. His head and entire body were nearly the double size.

"All right, time for the killing blow, Itona." Shiro commanded Itona to finish Koro-sensei off for good.

"Hey!" Terasaka screamed to get Shiro's attention as he jumped off the cliff and landed next to him.

Shiro looked at him in suprise, "Terasaka?"

"You tricked me good!" Terasaka glared at him.

"Don't get so upset. We just pulled your classmates into it a little." Shiro dismissed it as nothing too severe, "Perfect for a fellow who stands out in the E Class like you."

"Shut up!" Terasaka yelled as he took off his shirt and looked at Itona, holding it in front of him like a bulls cape, "I ain't gonna forgive you for what you did! Itona! You and me, one on one!"

"Stop that, Terasaka!" Koro-sensei shouted, "He's not someone you can win against!"

"Stay out of this, Octopuff!" Terasaka screamed in response.

"What a hero." Shiro chuckled darkly as his eyes glowed, "Shut him up, Itona."

"Karma!" Nagisa called out for his friend as he and his classmates watched everything from the cliff in worry.

"It all right." Karma assured his friends that nothing bad was going to happen, "Shiro's not out to kill us students, and it's precisely because we're alive that Koro-sensei's attention is divided. Even Hara: she might look like she's in a pinch, but Itona's attacks won't be aimed at her. It's like I told Terasaka: he'll hit you with a tentacle hard enough to knock you out. But if you take that speed and power and hold on as if your life depended on it."

Terasaka did exactly as Karma said when Itona shot out one of his white tentacles towards him. The tentacle hit Terasaka hard in his stomach as Terasaka grabbed it and wrapped his shirt around it, holding onto it with a forced smile on his face to hide his pain.

"You help up well." Shiro praised Terasaka, "All right, Itona, give him another!"

Itona freed Terasaka from his grasp, making him fall into the water, but a sneeze stopped him from launching another attack at Terasaka, which suprised Shiro.

"Terasaka's still wearing yesterday's shirt." Karma explained.

Nagisa looked at it in suprise, "Huh?"

"Exactly." Karma nodded, "That's sure to have an effect on Itona. So, having made a chink in his defences, the octopus..." Koro-sensei launched himself upwards and saved Hara from the tree and gently placed her down in the water, "...Can rescue Hara."

"Yoshida! Muramatsu!" Terasaka looked up at his friends and called out for them as the other students started moving up from the cliff, "Gimme a real big one!"

Yoshida smirked as Terasaka splashed the water, "Seriously?"

"Sheesh." Muramatsu jumped down.

"Ugh!" Shiro could only watch in suprise how the students jumped down the hill and gathered around Itona and started splashing the water at him, soaking his tentacles in it.

"You absorbed a lot of water, Itona. " Y/N pointed out as he and Karma watched everything from the rock behind their classmates "Looks like someone just lost their advantage."

"So what now?" Karma looked at Shiro, "We don't want you to claim the prize money, for one..." He narrowed his eyes at the mysterious white clothed man, "Your plans almost got us all killed, and Terasaka got all beat up in the process. If you want to keep going, we're going to need to have a hardcore splash party."

Shiro let out a sigh as the students gathered the water in whatever they could find and got ready to throw it at Itona, knowing there was nothing he and Itona could do to salvage this situation, "Well, you got us. We withdraw Even if we were to slaughter all these children, who know's how his antimatter organs would run amok." He looked over his shoulder at Itona as Itona's face was filled with rage, "Let's go Itona."

"Well? Wasn't that a fun time with everyone?" Koro-sensei said, causing the expression of rage that Itona had on his face to vanish, "Why not join us for real this time?"

"Itona." Shiro called out for Itona in a demanding manner.

Itona hesitated for a brief moment, but ultimately made his decision to go with Shiro. He jumped up from the water onto the rock where Shiro was standing. He joined his guardians side and the two of them began walking away from E Class students and their teacher.

Sugino let out a sigh of relief as Shiro and Itona walked away, relieved that it was all over as he tossed the water bucket, "We managed to drive 'em off."

Okano smiled at Koro-sensei, "Thank goodness we saved your life, huh, Koro-sensei?"

"Nuruhuhu." Koro-sensei chuckled. "I'm grateful, of course! I still had some tricks up my sleeve, though."

"That reminds me, Terasaka." Hara said with a dark expression on her face and a creepy smile on her face as she appeared behind Terasaka, causing Terasaka to stiffen, "You were saying some harsh stuff about me back there. So I'm heavy, am I? Fat?

Terasaka looked utterly terrified when he turned around to look at her in an attempt to justify his words to her, raising his hands defensively at her, "I-I was just objectively analyzin' the situation at hand!"

"Keep your excuses!" Hara pointed at Terasaka as she started stomping towards him as Terasaka backed away from her, pressing his back against the wall of the cliff, "Feel the terror of a fatty who can really move!"

"You really do stuff without thinking through them at first, don't you, Terasaka?" Y/N slowly shook his head to make it look more dramatic as he saw this as an opportunity to tease Terasaka for a bit, he and Karma grinning at the situation.

"No wonder people wrap their fingers around you." Karma teased Terasaka, smirking, "I see that Y/N's observation from earlier about you being a puppet in someone's puppet show wasn't so wrong."

"Shut it, both of you!" Terasaka glared at them as he grabbed Karma and threw him off the rock into the water. Y/N's eyes widened in alarm but unfortunely it was too late to do anything as he quickly shared Karma's fate, "You don't get to be up there talkin' down at me!"

Y/N glared at Terasaka as he got up from the ground, completely soaked in the water. Good thing he wasn't wearing his clothes, unlike Karma, "What the hell?"

"Is this how you treat your puppet master?" Karma glared at Terasaka as he got up from the ground, completely soaked in the water.

"Don't even go there! That was a one time deal!" Terasaka pointed at them angrily, "You're not the ones that took tentacle to the gut! You did completely nothing to help!"

"What do you mean we did nothing to help!?" Y/N argued, "You took your head out of your ass because of us and we got you to fix the crap you made! That counts as something right?"

The exchange student looked over Terasaka's shoulders, looking at his classmates standing behind him, waiting for at least one of them to voice their support, but not everything went the way he wanted it do.

"I was just thinking the same thing." Kataoka's response quickly slashed any hope he had in him.

Nakamura grinned wickedly, "Why not take this chance to sling a little mud?"

She and Maehara rushed towards Y/N and Karma and tackled them, with a few other students from their class joining them. Karma and Y/N attempted to free themselves from the situation they found themselves, but it was for nothing as they were dunked into the water.

"Terasaka's not cut out for putting together plans from on high." Koro-sensei stated as he squeezed some water out from his head. His head started going back to normal size once the water left it, "His strengths come through when he's out on the field. When confidence shines through physically might and the ability to get things, it lets everyone shine when it matters. I look forward to seeing him grow into an action-squad assassin."

Nagisa smiled as he thought to himself, watching how his classmates were splashing Y/N and Karma in the water from all the sides, "Terasaka's pretty violent, but he's adjusted well to our class. Me and Karma and Y/N, all of us, really were secretly happy about that."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

11.2K 341 9
"Class, I would like to introduce my daughter, Kanna! Isn't she just the cutest!" '...YOUR WHAT?!' Kanna, the daughter of the infamous tentacled crea...
695K 44.9K 55
"Look, I really didn't mind the fact that I died and reincarnated into Ansatsu Kyoushitsu. I didn't really mind that you gave me a hole in the heart...
10.5K 418 31
2024/ON GOING ! A powerful creature claims that within a year, Earth will be destroyed by him, but he offers mankind a chance by becoming a homeroom...
16.8K 692 19
Nagisa falls backwards during PE class due to his flying octopus teacher... well in short he switches bodies with Karma. A story on what could happen...