๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž...

Av -adoptedbyaliens

โ Roses are dead, love is fake, weddings are basically funerals with cake. โž Meet Akriti Marwaha, a gynecolog... Mer

โ— S Y N O P S I S โ—
โ— A E S T H E T I C S โ—
|Chapter 1
|Chapter 2
|Chapter 3
|Chapter 4
|Chapter 5
|Chapter 6
|Chapter 7
|Chapter 8
|Chapter 9
|Chapter 10
|Chapter 11
|Chapter 13
|Chapter 14
|Chapter 15
|Chapter 16
|Chapter 17
|Chapter 18
|Chapter 19
|Chapter 20
|Chapter 21
|Chapter 22
|Chapter 23
|Chapter 24
|Chapter 25
|Chapter 26
|Chapter 27
|Chapter 28
|Chapter 29
|Chapter 30

|Chapter 12

2.4K 145 19
Av -adoptedbyaliens

✎ 𝙰𝚔𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"What happened?", Aadrik looked at me concerned.

"Shoo away you adopted raccoon!", I swayed my hands so that he can move away from me.

"Will you tell me why you are crying now?", he sounded irritated but I am in no mood to listen to him.

"Why should I? It's not as if you will ever care. On that note, you are always the reason for me being sad and hence never question like that again", I murmured and turned around. He sighed giving up and diverted his attention fully to drive. What a jerk....

"We are home", but the surrounding didn't find familiar.

"I don't want my parents to find us in this state. Lets get inside my penthouse", he removed my seat belt and got down. I ain't his secretary to follow every single order.

"I am not coming! If it is that much then I would rather sleep here", I replied.

"Don't act so stubborn, Akriti. Its late lets go to bed", he held my hand and pulled me outside.

"Will you be my bed?", I bit my lip tracing his jawline. Ugh I am so shameless but my brain right now is insisting me to do what I want to.

"Fuck! Akriti you better not continue your actions", he growled picking me up and walking towards the lift.

"Or else what, Mr. Agnihotri?", I leaned pulling his face closer to mine. I could feel him stiffen over his shoulders and tried closing his eyes to calm down. This is fun.

"You are drunk and not in your senses, please don't do something which you would regret later", he looked at me pleading and here I have the urge to pinch his cheeks for looking so damn adorable.

"I would never regret something that I do with you, Mr. Husband", I gave him my worst seductive smile which might make him gag in disgust.

"Getting too cheesy, aren't you?", he chuckled showing his cute dimples. I pecked his lips to see his reaction. I am sure his eyes widened as if he just had a electrification. The lift dinged fortunately and he gently laid me on the couch in the living room.

He went inside the kitchen and I followed him to see what he was going to do. I hopped over the kitchen counter letting my legs hang down as the slab is pretty high.

"Drink this", he handed me something that smelt so sour that I scrunched my nose.

"I am not drinking that shit", I slapped his hand and the glass fell on the floor clattering into million pieces.

"God, can't you fucking be a bit gentle for a second?", I flinched hearing him raising his voice. Unknowingly tears started to form in my eyes.

- Flashback -

It was already five in the evening but I wish to stay a little over after school ends to complete my works so that mom or dad won't yell at me when I reach home about not helping them in chores.

I packed my bag after revising the things for the next day and came out of my classroom casually strolling across the corridor.

I saw a new notice on the announcement board and read it.

This is to inform that there is a fun fest coming up next week and hence as a sign of entertainment, everyone are expected to have a small pajama party. Hence, this is the request to everyone especially the students to come in their comfortable and favorite pajamas for tomorrow. The classes are going to happen as usual and there would be no change in the timetable.

~Signing off

I smiled as I am a bit excited to come to school in other than the boring uniforms as everyday. I have heard about this last year from my seniors and their reply was really positive.

I skipped my steps to home and immediately grabbed my fluffy clothes, the cute minion printed loafers and kept it ready for the next day and spent the rest of the day peacefully.

I held the ear of the hoodie I wore which I don't know why I like doing so, but when I reached school I saw everyone in their usual uniform. Wasn't it supposed to be some pajama fest?

The entire crowd of people looked at me for a second before starting to laugh pointing at my outfit. My cheeks turned deep red as I felt so embarrassed about the situation. But there was the announcement right?

A teacher passing by saw me and shook her head disappointed. She gestured me to follow her to the staff room.

"I didn't expect such an unlikely act from your side, Miss. Marwaha. You are supposed to be the role model for the entire flock but what is this distasteful behavior. You are going to attend detention for a whole week after school. now get back to your class", she grunted in displeasure.

I mumbled a sorry and bowed my head in shame. I took slow steps to my class and I could hear everyone giggling at me from behind. 

I couldn't lift my head for the entire day that I didn't even eat my food as I had to go to the cafeteria and I avoided every single human being possible.

I am also going to get an earful and also some good amount of belt scars on my body today. As I made my way to the classroom where my detention was supposed to take place, I saw the person who I hate with my guts.

Aadrik was sitting there with his minions joking while sitting like cows over the desks. They turned to see me nervously standing at the door.

"Oh! There is our cute little panda girl", one of them laughed making me regret coming into the room before the teacher arrives.

"Come here little one, we wouldn't do anything wrong", as if I would believe your words asshole.

"Don't scare our little kitten, Rohan", Aadrik shushed him up making them laugh even more.

"Wanna see something really fun? Aadrik's talent in doing these stuffs is so commendable", Rohan looked proud holding the sheet of paper which I saw on the board yesterday.

That means these idiots were the ones who pranked me? I just don't want to face them and turned around to go back and sit probably in the staff room.

Before I could do that, I felt someone pulling me inside by the small tail of the pajama pant I wore. You just want to die in my hands, right?

"Don't touch me, pervert", I shouted slapping his arms. Aadrik eyes turned dark as he clenched his jaws tightly.

"Who the fuck did you call a pervert? Say again", he raised his voice while gripping my pony tail tightly.

"Ahh! Leave me, worm looking sadist. I wouldn't think twice to kick your balls", I gritted under my teeth.

"Watch that pretty mouth of yours, little one. You don't want that to be ruined so early", he growled near my ears before leaving me.

Due the force, I almost fell down but fortunately, I held onto the nearest table. A small bruise might have formed on my forehead now. I rubbed it pouting when the teacher entered and shouted at me for not sitting on my place yet.

- Flashback ends -

"Hey, I am so sorry! I didn't mean to scare you", he cupped my face and wiped off the trails of water on my cheeks.

"You don't mean to but you always do this. Do you know how much it hurt when you made fun of me in front of everyone, you made me lose every ounce of confidence to face anyone. You made me feel pathetic and hate myself to be even born.

Your actions might have had pleasure for you but for me, it was always a torture. Do you know how many scars you have given me indirectly? Do you know about the traumas, the feeling of being the laughing stock, getting called as whore and what not?

Even today you had the audacity to announce about our wedding just because you are an insecure lamentable man.

Did you think twice what would be the effect on me? Its always about you... The news would be wildfire and I would titled as your new slut due to your already etched history records and incidents related to you. 

You never cared for anyone, not when you were with Myra nor do you when you are with me now and forever.

Just because I had a small crush on you when we were fucking young and teenagers, those bitches call me names even now. How can you know when even after all the things I am always the one to be blamed and you are the Greek God, right?

I try so hard to not let you come near me but you still manage to get closer and create these eerie dinosaurs in my stomach! Yes, I fucking like you but it scares the shit out of me as those haunting memories come back every time I feel your breathe near me.

I try to overcome and try to give you a chance as I feel you might have changed over the ages and time but still... I just can't. 

Those sweet gestures or the cheesy words or the patience you show over my tantrums makes me even more afraid thinking how you can turn into a beast next second.

I...I am sorry. This is... us, I don't think this will work", I rubbed my eyes and might have been looking like I just got dressed for Halloween but anyways, I stormed off to the room I found first thinking it might be our bedroom.

I splashed some water over my face few times to remove some amount of makeup and then sighed. 

Did I say a lot?

But then its not as if don't deserve them because he has to hear every single word, he have to feel every single humiliating and traumatic feelings I had to go through.

I switched off the light as the exhaustion of everything that happened that day was making me extremely drowsy. I guess, he would be okay with himself if I don't go now to check how he is.

I pulled over the blanket after removing the tight dress, and dozed off immediately into a dreamless sleep hoping this would knock some sense on him that everything doesn't revolve around his pinky finger or a sorry would fix our shattered bonds.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Read • Vote • Comment • Share

PS: I just feel Akriti is just finally voicing out her bottled up emotions, no she is not a drama queen. The thing she had to go through in whole through the already stressful adolescent age might have had a huge impact which led to be what she is now :)

So, yeah... how was it? 

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

507K 20.6K 74
She was rose in the garden filled with thorns๐Ÿฅ€ He was the thorn that would destroy her๐Ÿ”ฑ Ansh & Anaya were tied in an arranged marriage. By their p...
2.3M 119K 83
"You are just mine and soon you are going to be my queen just make these words imprinted in your head and I will do anything to make this happen". Lo...
718K 43.8K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...
60.4K 1.7K 25
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...