Andante - R. Lupin

Por halcyonedaysx

'Andante, Andante Oh, please don't let me down' In which Alcyone Estella-Nova Montague just wants to be loved... Mais

- CAST -
- Playlist -
- PRELUDE -
- 0.1
- 0.2
- 0.3
- 0.4
- 0.5
- ACT ONE -
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
- ACT TWO -
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
- ACT THREE -
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88
89
90.
91.
92.

83.

370 15 2
Por halcyonedaysx

{ .83. Ministry Order}

It was the day Ally had been dreading. Not only had her interview come around sooner than she had ever wanted, but it had fallen on Remus' nineteenth birthday. It felt like her worst nightmare. During the morning she was preparing for her interview in Hogwarts with Perseus and Wolf. Professor Dumbledore had given them special permission as it was for the order. Ally hated the fact that everything to do with her was now because of 'the order' not because Professor Dumbledore actually cared about her development.

Ally just felt as if it was getting tedious, she didn't think anybody actually cared about what she wanted. The more she thought about what Toby had told her the more she just hated the thought of going to this interview. It was horrible as she remembered being absolutely devastated when the rejection letter came through, but she wanted to achieve this on her own. She didn't want to constantly try because Professor Dumbledore was telling her too, or her brothers were encouraging her.

She wanted to achieve things because of who she was. She was older now, she was eighteen, independent. She needed to act like it. She had her own house, a job, she was thriving and doing well for herself. Despite her mental struggles, she genuinely believed she was doing genuinely ok. She had realized that living in her house the past few weeks was probably more beneficial for her than ever before.

However, today had hit her hard. She had been doing fine, Wolf had said that Atlas had started going around the colonies and watching from afar. He hadn't seen Remus as of yet but he promised Ally that was a good thing because if people were talking about him, it meant that they were suspicious. She was glad that he was at least doing slightly well for himself in terms of survival.

She wished that he was home for his birthday, but after her interview she had planned to go and see Hope and Lyall. Hope had written to Ally telling her how much she was missing Remus and that she was feeling a lot more unwell in the recent days. Ally hated Dumbledore for sending Remus away when his mother was unwell.

It was cruel, it was unnecessary. He didn't have to send anybody to the Wolf colonies to risk their lives. He could have just been willing to gain intel in other ways, like Atlas was doing.

"Right Cece, the question is... what makes you think that you would be a good member of the Ministry?" Wolf asked reading from his sheet of paper

"I would be a good member of the Ministry as I am dedicated and committed. I am passionate about passing magical law and ensuring that everybody is represented fairly through the laws that are passed."

Wolf pulled a face, he knew that answers like that were not going to go well in a prejudiced ministry but he didn't care if Ally was going to get the job. The most important thing that all the family had wanted was for nobody to compromise themselves to fall into the pureblood stereotypes. They despised the thought of changing themselves to fall in line with the people like Orion and Walburga Black. Especially with the way that they treated Sirius and now treating poor Reggie. They were all extremely  sympathetic.

"How will you ensure that magical law is relevant, current and in line with wizarding values?" Wolf asked - Ally knew this question was going to come up regardless as she was a pureblood and the ministry was prejudice

"She doesn't have time for this Wolf, she needs to head to the Ministry now." Perseus scolded 

Ally checked her watch and frowned. Her interview wasn't for another hour but she dismissed the tone in Perseus' voice and gathered her things ready for Wolf to floo with her to the minstry. Ally had never actually been in the ministry before, it was quite big from what she had heard.

Perseus placed his hands on his sisters shoulders and looked at her with a soft smile, running a hand over her hair. He was so proud of his little sister for becoming the person she was and it hurt him to see what Remus had done to her. He knew that she was a shell of herself, but she was trying, that was what was important to Perseus. She was getting out of bed and trying her hardest every single day and he was proud of her.

"Go and be yourself," Perseus told her "being yourself is much more valuable and better than pretending to be someone that you are not okay?" he spoke

Ally nodded and hugged her brother tightly. She knew he hadn't taken the precautions and she realised that she hadn't so when she went to pull away to sort it out she was shocked when her brother pulled her back close and rest his chin on her head, squeezing her tightly.

"I will forever be proud of you my little Cece star," he mumbled pressing a kiss to her forehead "now at risk of sounding like Atlas, I believe the phrase is go and change the world dearest," he joked causing Ally to chuckle

"Perseus Mars making a joke, I never thought I would see the day," she smiled hugging him tightly one last time.

Wolf ushered Ally into the fireplace and with one last wave, she disappeared into the flames.

The ministry was different to what Ally was used to, the Hogwarts hussle and bussle in diagon alley was always horrendous and it terrified her, but it was nothing compared to what she was facing as she stared out of Wolf's office.

"Cece love, it is going to be ok. Dolores Umbridge is conducting your interview. My friend works in that department." he told her trying to reassure her slightly

She wasn't nervous about the interview. She knew who she was, she wasn't the shy little girl she once was. She knew she had a voice and she knew she had the power to make significant change within the ministry. People feared her for what she was able to do and she was at peace with that. She just wanted to help people.

Wolf ushered her out of the office but they bumped into Wolf's trainee. Ally smiled at him cordially.

"Ally, this is Santiago. Santiago, my sister. He is training with us before he goes back to Spain and works in their ministry." Wolf explained

"It's lovely to meet you Alcyone. Wolf talks about you often." he told her, smiling

"I am his favourite sister," she joked, blushing slightly

"You're the only one I will ever have. Come on, you don't want to be late to the interview." he told her, noticing that Santiago was flirting with his sister but it was the first time he had seen her smile all day, in fact it was the first time she had smiled since Remus had left

"Good luck Miss Montague," Santiago smiled

"I wish you the same for working with my grumpy brother," she laughed before waving and following Wolf through the crowds.

When she was younger and Diagon Alley was always busy, Ally would hold her brother's hand extremely tight so that she didn't get lost. She  would hold onto them so tight that they had nail marks in them. It eased her anxiety especially when she would always worry she'd get lost or her brothers would never find her. She wished she could do that now. The ministry made her anxious, the ministry scared her.

There was so many people, minimal space to walk and all she could think about was getting unwell. Wolf walked with pace and confidence. It was like he owned the room and Ally was in awe of his confidence, unbeknownst to Ally after they had spoken to Santiago he placed a disillusionment charm on her so that she was unnoticeable. He didn't want the wrong people seeing her and reporting back, he would always protect his sister and ensuring information was secure and not getting back to the wrong hands was vital.

They arrived at the office where Ally was going to have her interview. Wolf placed his hand on her head to take the spell off and squeezed her shoulders as he looked down at her. He wanted to wrap her in bubble wrap, he hadn't spoken to Ally properly in so long, he missed her. They used to always spend time and catch up with one another but because he had moved out life got in the way.

"Be yourself, your wonderful Cece love. Your light has always shone through brighter than all of us. That is your super power," he told her pressing a kiss to her forehead

Wolf knocked the door before leaving down the corridor. Ally took a deep breath, she was on her own now. The door opened and a receptionist smiled and ushered her in.

"Good morning, what is your name and purpose of visit?" She asked

"I'm Alcyone Montague and I'm here for the interview with Dolores Umbridge?" She told the woman who was sorting through a pile of forms

"Oh yes, Ms. Umbridge shall be with you shortly. Please feel free to take a seat," she ushered Ally to the seat in front and smiled warmly

Ally felt at ease seeing the warm smile on her face. She hated that she would get so anxious. She knew it was because she cared but she couldn't help but feel flummoxed. She wiped her palm in her tights. She was wearing a Muggle skirt with tights and a Muggle blouse. She thought she looked quite adorable. She was also wearing the cardigan that Hope Lupin had knitted her so that she had a smart casual appearance.

The office door opened and out stood a woman in the most vulgar pink outfit that Ally had ever seen. She stood up and smiled politely when the woman called her name and shook her hand before following her into the office. Ally was extremely anxious. The woman's office was vulgar and brightly coloured like an eyesore and ally took a seat and placed her file of her plans on the desk in front.

"Right, you must be Alcyone Montague?"

"Yes, it's lovely to meet you." Ally smiled

Umbridge raised an eyebrow at Ally and went 'hmmp' as if to signal something different. Ally waited for her to sift through her application before she looked up with a raised eyebrow.

"You are here to interview for writing magical law, correct?" Umbridge asked

"Yes,"

Umbridge nodded firmly once again before pulling Ally's plan from under her hands. She sifted through and Ally suddenly felt quite nervous. She saw Umbridge chuckle under her breath before handing the file back.

"It's safe to say that your interview will not be carried out at this time."

Ally's jaw dropped. What on Merlin's balls did she mean? It took a minute before any words came out.

"What do you mean it won't be carried out? You haven't even asked any questions?"

"Your ideas are not aligned with Ministry values," Umbridge giggled

Ally let out a huff of air.

"Because you're prejudiced?" She asked "I'm sorry but this isn't fair at all. You haven't asked anything and to be honest I feel as if you've not given me the opportunity to share my ideas,"

"Your views do not align with the ministry, henceforth your application is not acceptable."

Umbridge's lips narrowed and Ally's did too. She didn't want to back down that easily but she knew she might have too. She grabbed her application form and slid her chair back.

"The world will never get better with people like you in power. You'll get your comeuppance one day you ugly toad," ally snarled before opening the door with her hand magic and slamming it on the way out.

She was furious. She walked back to Wolf's office and saw that he wasn't there but his trainee was. She was clenching and unclenching her fists and counting numbers to calm herself down but she was furious. She knocked the door and walked in when the trainee said to enter. She marched to the fireplace.

"Are you okay Miss Montague?" He asked "your interview didn't last very long,"

"That's because it didn't happen. The evil witch said my values didn't align with the ministry's." She mimicked Umbridge as best she could as she paced back and forth, santiago noticed the room begin to shake

"Miss Montague..."

"so tell Wolf I've gone to Hope and Lyall's and that I called Umbridge an Ugly toad so to expect a complaint."

Santiago laughed but saluted the young girl before she disappeared into the fireplace. He was concerned but he didn't know how to best help her so he made sure to make a note to tell Wolf.

Ally fell into to Lupin's front room with a thud. She hadn't stuck her fall at all and it was often that she fell when she came out of a fireplace or apparated, she must have been the only wizard that felt unwell through apparition or floo network. When she arrived Lyall peeped his head over the top of his newspaper and once he realised it was Ally his eyes widened significantly.

He placed the newspaper down and stood up with a smile.

"Ally!" He shouted quite loudly "how are you?"

"I'm good Thankyou Lyall, how are you?"

"Good... good." He muttered as if he was deep in thought "I thought we weren't expecting you until much later on after your interview?"

"You were but I didn't get interviewed, she didn't ask me one question."

"Really?" Lyall asked "Who interviewed you?"

"Dolores Umbridge,"

"Horrible woman, you had rough luck there Ally," Lyall told her with a small smile

"Tell me about it. I'm so sorry about coming early but I can make you a cup of tea if you'd like when I go and see Hope?"

Lyall nodded and ushered her out to the kitchen before his eyes widened and he called her back.

"It's okay Lyall, I can make you a cup of—"

Ally froze in her spot, as if her day could get any worse in Hope's kitchen sat Remus John Lupin. She went to speak but she couldn't. She looked at Hope and Lyall before she looked at Remus, she opened her mouth to speak but she didn't know what to say. He was there, he was in front of her. He looked tired, worn out if Ally was being honest. He had a small smile on his face because he was delighted to see Ally. He had missed her dearly and he knew that he wouldn't be getting a warm reception from her. He had left her in the most cruel way possible but he hadn't wanted to hurt her, it was never his intention. Ally couldn't speak. She kept trying to say words but there was nothing coming out except a squeak.

She didn't know how to react, but she chose the worst possible option and reached for the bowl that was on Hope's cabinet and threw it towards their direction. Remus ducked, missing the bowl and held his hand up in surrender to show that he was not a threat to her at all. He moved forward to hold his arm out but Ally used her hands to knock him back.

"Don't come near me. You left!" She shouted

"I know," he whispered

"You let me go out with my friends knowing I'd go home and you'd not be there!" She snarled tears starting to stream down her face because of the upset she was facing through confronting Remus.

"I know," he muttered

"Say something!" She screamed, her voice cracking as the tears spilt down her face at a more rapid pace, the more upset she was getting the more she thought about how Remus must not have cared about her to be able to leave her that easily "tell me why you wouldn't stay!"

Lyall gestured Hope out of the room who placed her hand on Ally's shoulder squeezing it before pulling the door shut. They didn't think it was appropriate to stay there any longer, they just hadnt had the opportunity to leave at that point.

"Cece I don't want to argue with you, it's my birthday,"

"Then give me an answer!" She shouted "give me a fucking answer over why you left!" Her voice cracked at the end as she choked on her final sob - she didn't think that she could

"Okay, I didn't tell you because I knew your reaction would be something like this," he explained "you're slightly irrational when it comes to those that you love because you want to keep them safe and you can't protect everyone, you know that Cece."

"Is that a crime now?" She asked

She couldn't believe how Remus was being. He was callous, he wasn't like himself. She wanted to hug him, she wanted to hold him tight and never let him go but she just knew that he would leave again.

"It's not a crime Cece. I'm just telling you that it was for the best for you because I knew you wouldn't let me go or you would want to come with me and I can't keep you safe like that."

"And what did you expect to happen then? That I'd sit around and mope, I would be jumping around with our friends happy that you have gone?"

"No—"

"Because that's what I did! I'm so pathetic, I thought you loved me!"

"I do!" His voice boomed pulling ally out of her meltdown, she looked up at him as he was now in front of her. He grabbed her hand and held it infront of her. "I love you Cece, I love you with my whole heart and I didn't want to have to do this. Dumbledore said it was for the best,"

Ally rolled her eyes, of course Dumbledore had something to do with it. For some reason he just didn't like Ally and she couldn't work out why that was. She needed to get to the bottom of it, ally knew she was feared. She knew that people saw herself and Atlas as a threat but she was nothing to fear. She wanted peace, she wanted love and fun but that just wasn't being achieved.

"Cece, please don't be cry baby girl." He whispered wiping the tears from her eyes "I am sorry from the bottom of my heart, I wanted to keep you safe and I know that was wrong now. I am sorry."

"I didn't get you a birthday present because I was mad at you. I'm sorry for throwing your mum's bowl at your head," She sniffed, Remus chuckled.

He didn't know why at this moment that's what she was concerned about, he knew that there was resentment from her. He just didn't want to upset her any further. Had he known she would have been there he wouldn't have come, he would have stayed away but it was killing him being away for too long. He despised it. He didn't like not having them together and being in their home, in their sanctuary.

He pressed a kiss to Ally's forehead and let it linger, he didn't want them to have to leave each other.  He couldn't bare it, he felt like he was back to square one today seeing the love of his life there in front of him breaking down because she just wanted him safe with her.

"I don't need a birthday present sweetheart, this is enough for me," he mumbled cupping her cheeks

She held onto his wrists. Scared that if she let him go, then she wouldn't ever be able to touch him again. She looked into his eyes, she noticed that his eyes were glossing over too. She pushed up off her top toes and captured his lips in a kiss.

She pulled away before looking at him again. He kissed her back. There was no room for waiting for he didn't know how long they had left. He grabbed her things and lifted her up like she was weightless before kissing down her neck. He went to place her down on the table when there was a knock on the kitchen door.

"Remus, Alcyone. There's a man in here claiming he's called Fabian Prewett, he needs you both to follow him." The voice of Hope spoke.

"We'll be there in a minute mum," Remus shouted sorting himself out and ensuring Ally's skirt was appropriate

Ally smiled at Hope who gave her a wink and Remus followed through. In the front room, Fabian Prewett was indeed there with a slight smirk on his face.

"Many happy returns Remus but we have a meeting," he told them "I didn't expect you to be here Cece." He smirked

"I'm meant to be in my interview but it didn't happen," she told him linking their arms "nice to see you Hope and Lyall, I'll call again. I'm sorry about your bowl Hope, I'll fix it." She muttered a bit embarrassed about her melt down

"That's no worries Alcyone, nothing he didn't need knocking into him anyway," she teased

Remus went to protest but Fabian had already apparated them out of the room. They arrived at the safe location and sat down next to each other. Remus reached for Ally's hand. He just wanted to constantly hold it right now. He had missed her with all of his being and he didn't want to leave again.

It wasn't long before Sirius and Toby arrived. Sirius' jaw dropped before he ran and hugged his Moony tightly.

"I've missed you so much my Moony," he mumbled "happy birthday mate,"

"Thanks Pads,"

When the rest of the marauders turned up, Remus wasted no moment in hugging them tightly and holding them close. He hated being undercover and he missed those that he loved. He had only just been gone over a month and he despised it.

Professor McGonagall arrived before Professor Dumbledore and she walked over so she could sit next to Ally and Remus.

"Alcyone, how did your interview go dear?" She asked

"It didn't. Ms Umbridge wouldn't conduct my interview after she saw the legislation example I had written," she explained

"But that's bad practice, you were called for an interview!" Professor McGonagall protested - Professor McGonagall felt incredibly sorry for the girl who had been put through all that trauma for a job that was previously her dream just to be turned down. She wished there was somebody other than herself and Perseus that would take a chance on the youngest Montague sibling.

"I know, but apparently I didn't align with the values of the ministry," she told her mentor who rolled her eyes in distaste

"Well their loss is Hogwarts' gain." McGonagall reassured before turning to Remus "Mr Lupin, how long are you back for?"

"It was supposed to be just today, but I've missed my star," he told the elder witch with a blush

"Love is something that should be celebrated, I'm glad that you're back Mr Lupin," she smiled

Both Remus and Ally were uplifted after speaking to McGonagall. She never said much but she always knew the right things to say and in times like this it was realy beneficial for them to hear.

Ally saw Frank and Alice walk in and she gave a massive wave. Frank saw Remus and gave a big thumbs up back. He was ecstatic that the two had reunited and pointed them out to Alice who also gave a big grin and a wink in support of the couple.

The room was happy, it wasn't often that Ally saw a lot of members for the order smiling. Even Wolf was laughing amongst his brothers. The mood changed when Professor Dumbledore walked in. Remus wanted to ask Ally about what he had missed. He had turned to but she shook her head. He didn't know why and he didn't think to ask why but he knew Ally didn't particularly like Professor Dumbledore.

"Welcome. I hope everyone is well." Dumbledore announced as he settled the room. "Firstly, I want to welcome back Alcyone Montague who joins us after her impromptu break from Order missions and Remus Lupin who returns from his undercover work before he leaves tomorrow. Many happy returns,"

Ally went to speak but Remus clutched her hand. He wasn't going to leave tomorrow. He had decided he was going to spend his birthday and the day aafter with the girl that he loved the most, making sure that she was okay and that she felt protected in her home before he left.

"Miss Montague, how did your interview in the ministry go?" he asked

"I didn't get interviewed," she told him "Dolores Umbridge said that my views did not align with the ministry therefore she wasn't going to conduct my interview." she explained

"But that's not allowed surely?!" James shouted in disgust

"Unfortunately, we cannot argue with the ministry," Dumbledore told James causing Ally to roll her eyes

She didn't realise how humiliating it was being called out for being a failiure like that infront of everybody. It was awfully embarassing and she didn't know why. She was rejected from a job that she was passionate about. It had happened numerous times before. Toby gave her a soft smile and a wink. He didn't want her to be discouraged because she was in fact a bloody brilliant teacher.

"The ministry didn't deserve you anyway Star," Sirius announced as he noticed how visibly upset she was

She smiled and mouthed a Thankyou which caused Sirius to nod firmly and wink at his friend. Dumbledore continued through processions of the meeting, discussing that the death eaters were still at large, he had seen a number of prejudice in Hogwarts. Ally had been told that subtly by Reggie.

One thing Ally knew Regulus was talented at was magic. He was amazing at sending messages, so he used occlumency and legilimency to infiltrate Ally's mind to tell her so that there was a way to communicate without being called a traitor.

Did it cause Ally to space out in the middle of her lessons? Yes. But she played it off that she had a magic problem due to her difference and nobody ever questioned it. Dumbledore carried on but Ally looked up when he said her name along with Atlas.

"As you are aware there is a prophecy about you both." Ally frowned and looked down. She hadn't wanted people to know about the prophecy. She hadn't told the marauders too much detail but Remus reached and squeezed her hand and Professor McGonagall did the same from the other side.

"What has that got to do with anything?" Atlas asked

"I want to see your magic at work. It is better for us all to gain an understanding of your magic so that we know,"

"But I don't want to?" Atlas told him "whatever this prophecy said is for both Allycat and I to know. It's not causing any problems. We aren't experiments." Atlas told Dumbledore

"I don't feel comfortable either..." Ally trailed "What good is it if we show what we're good at then one of these gets caught by death eaters, then you-know-who infiltrates their mind and can see. It puts us in an even more vulnerable position," ally argued.

She was loyal to her older brother. She knew Atlas was just as shy as her about their magic. Despite being more confident in his older age, he didn't want to be made an example of.

"We want to see how powerful your magic is when combine—"

"We can do that and practice in the comfort of our own home," 

"Ally we're not winning this come here," atlas groaned holding his hand out for her to take

Ally felt nervous. She reluctantly detached her hands from Remus and Professor McGonagall who both gave her reassuring smiles. She held on to Atlas' hand tightly and walked to the front of the room.

They held each other close. Atlas was terrified, he didn't want to put Ally out of her comfort zone. He knew she didn't want to take notice of the prophecy as she had always felt like an outsider and he felt like she was being marginalised more. He raised a hand to her cheek and pressed it softly against hers giving a reassuring nod.

Professor Dumbledore told them to few the magic through their veins. Ally was anxious, Remus knew this because he could feel a slight breeze in the room. Atlas was rubbing his thumb on her hand for their comfort. They both shut their eyes and took calming breaths.

The wind picked up, everyone in the room could notice. Perseus, Oberon. Wolf and Caspian watched on with anxiety. They didn't like seeing their siblings exploited like this.

Ally's hand started to glow a bright light, whereas Atlas' was a dark black light. Ally daren't open her eyes but she could feel her hand becoming warm. Professor Dumbledore told them to attach their other hands together. Ally was scared.

She opened one eye and saw Atlas' nose bleeding. She went to stop it but a feeling of dizziness overwhelmed her. She shut her eyes to try and concentrate her breathing when she saw flashes of what she only saw was a two women. As she tried to concentrate harder she could hear the cries of their siblings telling Dumbledore to stop.

Wolf and Oberon were the loudest. Protesting for them to stop due to Atlas' nosebleed but ally couldn't feel her older brothers hands weaken their grip. She felt the same she felt tired but she wanted to see who the people in the vision were.

"This is enough!" Wolf roared

They were terrified watching their siblings, Atlas' nose was now bleeding heavily and Ally had begun to look slightly grey.

"Mr Montague—"

"They are our siblings! Not toys to be played with!" Wolf snarled

Jasmine was trying to calm him down but she had Graham in one hand. Oberon was also trying to snap the two out of it by trying to get between them and break the link. But nothing was happening until there was a sound from the two.

The sound of the two saying a name, a name that they didn't think they would hear. The room silenced as Perseus stood alongside Caspian as he watched his siblings speak. He held onto Caspian's shoulder tight as if to hold himself up.

"Estrella,"

Both Atlas and Ally spoke at the same time before they both disconnected their hands, swayed and collapsed to the floor. Oberon managed to catch ally before she hit her head, with Wolf and Caspian managing the same for their brother.

"Get help," Perseus cried "get help!" He screamed at Dumbledore when nobody moved.

Lily moved to the front of the room, bewildered by what had happened but she moved forward and nodded at the boys before apparating them away to St Mungo's.

"If anything has happened to them there will be hell to pay," Wolf threatened before apparating away

"Boys you can go to our house. Keep safe," Oberon told his sister's friend and boyfriend before holding his brother's hands and apparating away.

None of them knew what had happened but they could only hope that it wasn't anything serious because Atlas and Ally Montague were a lot bigger and important than anyone ever gave them credit for.

***

Unedited

Happy September 1st!!

I hope everyone has had a good summer! What did everybody get up to?

Please comment and vote on the chapter!

See you next time, Rhi x

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

13.4K 422 21
❝ SAY MY NAME AND EVERYTHING JUST STOPS, I DON'T WANT YOU LIKE A BESTFRIEND ❞ ─── ★ ─── IN WHICH Remus Lupin struggles with fa...
838K 33.1K 24
"There is one more thing. No matter what happens, you're not allowed to fall in love with me." "Won't be an issue." ... in which james potter tries t...
1.8M 49.1K 179
✾𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳✾ ✧ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴇʀᴀ✧ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ 𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘩...
753K 21.7K 33
For the first time in his life, Remus J. Lupin can't seem to get into a good book. Why? Because everytime his eyes go down to the pages, he finds him...