๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ผ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ป๏ฟฝ...

Von _dreamysoul

๐’œ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“๐“๐‘’๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’-๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ "๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท... Mehr

Introduction
Contents
โœซ Aesthetics โœซ
โœซ
โœซ
โœซ
โœซ
EPILOGUE
ANNOUNCEMENT
A/N {Important}
new book

โœซ

1.3K 69 15
Von _dreamysoul

  Mare To Lakhon Hongey Tujhpar

     Main To Tere Saath Jeena Chhaahta Hun

****

A tear escaped her eyes when she said Qubool hai for the last time sealing her life with Faiz Khan her husband.

Both Faiz and Rafiya signed the nikkah papers.

soon it was the time of Rukhsati and Rafiya was in the arms of her father and was crying hard as they were going to dubai after their Walim.

"Bass mera bacha yesa nahi rota, shh" Azaan, Rafiya father crassed her head and said softly controlling his tears.

Rafiya's father broke the hug and gave her hand in Faiz's hand and said "Apna jigar ka tukda tumha saup raha hoon Faiz beta, khayal rakhna iska"

"Ap fikar na kara phupha jaan Rafiya ko mai apni jaan sa bhi zada pyaar karunga aur kabhi uska ankh mai ansu nahi aana dunga" Faiz said honestly holding Rafiya's hand securely in his hand. {A/N: sorry but couldn't help and write some clich lines 😅😂}

Both Rafiya and Faiz sat in the car and moved towards Khan Villa. 

****

IN THE CAR

Rafiya was continuously sobbing and her ever sob was clenching Faiz's heart.

Having enough of it he pulled her in his arms and started creasing her head .

"Shh meri jaan bas kara roye nahi, plss" he said softly making her heart flutter.

She slowly wrapped her one arms around his torso and her other hand clutched his sherwani lighly. Slowly her sobs died and she had fallen asleep in the arms of the man who was he husband. 

Faiz saw her sleeping with a small pout and slightly chuckled, bringing her close to his heart. 

****

After 20 minutes they reached khan villa. 

Faiz slightly shook rafiya and said "Rafi uthiya...ghar aagaya hai" 

Rafiya's eyes fluttered and she saw faiz was looking at her with a smile on his face 

Rafiya slowly came out of his arms and asked "Kya hua hai"

He said "Ghar aagaya hai" 

She nodded her head and the couple stepped out of the car. Faiz came towards Rafiya and took her small hands in his big ones. Looking at their joint hands, a smile came on her face. 

They both started moving towards the house, where his ammi Maheen khan and his cousin were standing near the gate to welcome the newly wedded couple. 

Maheen ammi did the rituals and Rafiya stepped in the house as Rafiya Faiz Khan. The badi bahu of Khan's. 

Faiz and Rafiya were made do some rituals and both of them went to their rooms to take some rest. Rafiya went to afaf's room and faiz went to his room. 

**** 

Next day. 7:00 pm. 

Rafiya was getting ready as today was the walim of the couple. She was wearing a Light blue lehenga with some jewellery and her long silky hairs were converted into a beautiful hairstyle. 

The makeup artist have done their job beautifully as Rafiya was looking a hoor that have came directly from jannah. 

Maheen begum came inside the room and saw Rafiya fully ready. She came near Rafiya and applied kala tika behind her ear to protect her from evil eyes. 

"Meri jaan...Faiz toh tumha dekha ka pagal hhi ho jayega" Maheen begum said making Rafiya's cheeks of dark red color. 

"chalein??" Meheen asked Rafiya by keeping a finger on her chin who nodded her head slightly. 

Both the ladies came down and with azaan and the youngsters, they went to the garden, where the walim was taking place. 

****

Faiz was already present in the garden checking the last minute decorations. He was looking handsome as always in his blue color sherwani with white pajama. 

Rafiya's parents were also present and all of them was waiting for Rafiya to come. After checking all the arrangements Faiz was impatiently waiting for his bride to come. 

And after finally what felt like years Rafiya Faiz Khan entered the hall with her mother and father beside her. 

They walked to the stage and Azaan gave rafiya's hand in faiz's hand asking him to take care of his daughter. Faiz held rafiya's hand securely, promising his phupha who was now his father-in-law. 

Soon the walim started and the guest started coming and congratulating the cute couple. 

"Congrats meri jaan, akhir tune shadi kar hhi li na" There cames a voice from behind the couple anfd faiz internally groaned listening to his best friend's annoying voice. 

"Rafiya isse milo ye hai Rehaan Baig, ceo of baig industries and my annoying best friend" Faiz said 

Rehaan Skilfully ignored his last words and turned his attention towards rafiya and said "Bhabhi isse chodiya ap aur mujpa focus kijiya.. mai Rehaan hoon apka is nikama pati ka ek lauta dost"

Rafiya chuckled seeing this two best friends and said her salam to rehan. 

"Vesa bhabhi apko iss pagal mai kya dikha jo apna isse shadi karli...matlab apko nahi lagta ye kitna boring aur sadu hai" Rehaan said making faiz roll his eyes. 

"Rehaan" Faiz said in a low yet dangerous voice but rehaan ignored him and engaged himself talking with his bhabhi who was very cute according to him. 

"arre yrr bas karde mujhsa jada toh tu meri biwi sa baat karra hai" Faiz said being annoyed. 

"Kyu meri jaan, jealous ho raha ho tum" Rehaan said in a honey coated voice making rafiya giggle. 

"ap bahot cute hai rehaan bhaijaan" Rafiya said innocently making faiz burn in jealously and rehaan chuckle loudly. 

Faiz pulled rafiya closer to himself by keeping his hand on her waist and Shoo away rehaan from the stage making rafiya pout as she was enjoying rehaan's company. 

"Apna rehan bhaijaan ko kyu bhaga diya...humm baat karra tha na unsa" Rafiya said innocently looking at faiz, creating havoc's in his heart.

"Main hoon na meri jaan, mujhsa baat karen ap" Faiz said making rafiya his her face in his chest. 

Faiz peaked her forehead and wrapped his arms around her, their first Official hug.

After clicking hundreds of photos and smiling for hours both rafiya and faiz moved towards the house and the day ended on a good note. 

****

Asslam o alikum, Hello guys

hope you all liked the chapter

Will post the next chapter soon. Till that stay tuned!!

And if possible pls give shoutout to my book.

Stay safe !!

Peace Out!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5K 547 19
A Short Story โค๏ธโœจ She HATES commitment but fell in LOVE with a committed person. He HATES drama but fell in LOVE with a drama queen. Karthik, a Physi...
4.2K 156 27
VKOOK FANFICTION ๐Ÿฅฐ WANT TO KNOW MORE THEN READ IT โœจ YOUR LAZY ๐Ÿ˜‰
11.6K 448 46
Hatred is the very first symbol of falling in love with a person truly, madly and deeply. Here's my story about two totally opposite roses who makes...