Taekook | One Shot

mrskimkookie tarafından

(ON HOLD nothing just some taekook 18+ smut stories.. (not all some are normal) new chapter with different st... Daha Fazla

Hello 👋
DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL(1/2)..
...DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL (2/2)...
MY DADDY HYUNG
NOTICE!!!
...Thiefs love...
CLOSEST / ZELOPHOBIA
CLOSET PT 2
STRANGERS
friends with benefits
still yours. (1/2)
still yours (2/2)
I'm sorry my love 🥺
...want to be perfect for you..
..want to be perfect for you..
...Want to be perfect for you ..
... CHECK OUT...
you are just my imagination
Always with you, promise. (1/4)
Always with you, I promise (2/4)
always with you, I promise (3/4)
Always with you, I promise (4/4)
He is My boyfriend
he is my boyfriend
Your biggest Fan ...
One side love..
RATINGS 😁
One side love...
Agent black 🖤
My wish is you
daddyy...
In love with your brother
different life
MY SILENT DADDY
Destined Part I
Destined Part 2
DESTINED PT3
Destined Pt4
Let's fall in love
let's fall in love 2
let's fall in love special
lovee

friends with benefits pt. 2

8.2K 196 49
mrskimkookie tarafından

My doubt was real then

Lisa though and went out of the room after looking it, leaving taekook alone sleeping peacefully.

NEXT DAY.

Jungkook wake up from sleep and found himself in Taehyung arms and he got shocked and wake up from there and found his shirt all wasted on floor he just sighed and went infront of mirror to check and found hickeys all over him, and bold V on him.

He wants to cry, cry his heart out and take out all the pain from him. He is marked by someone else and he is going to be someone's else. He is all mess.

He control himself and wear Taehyung over size hoodie and went to his room, and get freshen up and again wear Taehyung hoodie. He miss the time he used to wear Taehyung hoodies in their dorm and how he used to jump in happiness when Taehyung always give him his shirts and hoodies to wear. He just smile  to himself, a sad smile.

After getting freshen up, he look at himself and tried to hide hickeys with hoodie and some make up and take some pain killer, he don't know why he is feeling uneven from two days. He went down.

As he gone down he saw everyone sitting their, even Taehyung. A little smile came on Taehyung face by seeing jungkook in his hoodie. Lisa just look down she knows to whome that hoodie belongs.

"You are on time son, we are discussing about the marriage date." Mr. Jeon said and made Jungkook sit beside Lisa and both Lisa and Taehyung look down and jungkook notice that.

But he already made dicision, he is not gonna let Lisa have same heart break like him.

"That's great, soo which date you guys decide." Jungkook asked sounding little weird and jin notice.

"Son are you having sore throat or what? You are sounding little weird." Jin asked with worried tone and everyone look at jungkook with worried look and Lisa put her hand on jungkook shoulder and this made Taehyung look down.

It's not me, it's her. Bun belongs to her now. And i guess, now I don't have any rights on you. I'm regretting my choice of that day now.

Taehyung thought and try to control his tears and this got notice by jungkook, but he ignore and look at Lisa and smile and put his hand on Lisa hand and said, 'dont worry everyone, it's just I'm feeling little uneasy from two days and even i throw up in morning."  Jungkook just smile in end.

Everyone is worried and Taehyung just want to hug his bun right now, "oww... Son, why you didn't told me. Wait, I'll give you medicine" jin said and about to go when jungkook stand up and put his hand on his mouth and run to guest room.

Everyone got worried, Taehyung was about to go behind him but Lisa run before him which make him come to reality but Taehyung heart is beating soo fast he is worried as hell. Everyone is worried, Mrs Jeon and jin run to jungkook too.

Jungkook directly went to washroom and lock the door and throw up for few times hard. It become hard for him breath and tears Falling from his eyes. He become clam for few minutes, before throwing up again.

After sometime getting clam, he wipe tears and look at his messed reflection in mirror. His fear is coming true. He knows what he is. Mpreg.

He just gulp and hesitantly take out pregnancy test slip and check and after waiting for like 2-3 minutes result came and he look at result. Postive.

Tears were forming in his eyes, he is crying hard right now. He put his hand on his tummy and think about Taehyung and smile a little. But reality hit him and he cried again.

Why? Why Taetae? See, I'm your baby mom now. Why? Why you can't see my love? Please do something. I want this baby to have your name and have you officially as dad. Please.

With this he cried alot.

He is in washroom from half hour.

......

Mrs Jeon and jin and Lisa is soo much worried outside of washroom. They knock like hundred times but jungkook is not opening and Lisa is crying hard and soon Taehyung also came there. Like after 15 minutes he came.

He looked at all three and just avoid eye contact. Especially with Lisa.

After waiting for few minutes Taehyung atlast losing his patience, he knock on door and call jungkook softly and this made Jungkook open door and all were shocked and worried and confuse by jungkook look.

Everyone there look at jungkook, Lisa was about to come to jungkook. When kook hug tae tightly and tae hug him back. Ignoring everyone. Right now his bun matters. Jungkook cried hard in his arms and Taehyung just comfort him with sweet words and others were shock their. Mr Jeon and namjoon also came there.

"Son..." Mrs Jeon said but jungkook didn't reply and just cried in Taehyung arms. Jungkook legs are giving up and Taehyung notice it and pick him up in bridal style and sit on bed with kook on his lap and making him stop crying and making imaginary circle on him.

"Ahhh... Bun, clam down.... Please bun tell Taetae what happen...."

"Princess, please don't make me worried"

As Taehyung said princess everyone there got shocked except Lisa. As Lisa is lost in something else. She is holding pregnancy test slip in hand and looking at it's result.

"Taehyung, why the hell are you calling him princess? And what the hell is happiness?x jin asked getting angry on Taehyung action towards jungkook and Taehyung just glare at his mom and gesture to not speak as jungkook is not sobbing silently.

"He is pregnant" Lisa said and everyone look at her with shocked except jungkook who hold Taehyung more tightly. Scared to lose Taehyung scared of everything right now. He only trust his Taetae right now.

"What the hell? Jungkook is straight" Mrs Jeon said and look at taekook and saw tears in Taehyung eyes and all got more shock by this and Lisa just gave sad and happy smile to Taehyung.

She knows right now, at this moment. No one is going to support taekook and she care about both one is her little brother and another one is unfortunately her love.

She went to them and kneel down on floor and hold  Taehyung hands and gave him big smile and she saw small smile on Taehyung face. Both have tears in eyes. And jungkook just hide himself in Taehyung.

"Congratulations, my little bear. Congratulations now you gonna be dad" Lisa said and this made everyone shocked even taekook too. Jungkook came out of taehyung arms and look at her with confuse look and asked in baby voice, "but noona, how you know? That it's Taetae"

Everyone coo at jungkook soft baby voice and that Lisa giggle and said, "kookie, that big and deep V mark on you clearly say whome you belongs" and jungkook just blush and then Mr Jeon cough a little getting childerns attention.

Taekook got scared by seeing angry look on their parents face but soon all except taekook start laughing and taekook got confuse.

"Kookie, you know that day I asked you about hickey and you said me your story but didn't told me name and after the i found you cuddling my little bear and i get it you both love eachother and i told to our parents and even i notice your both pain. How can I let my two Little angel get hurt."

Jungkook got emotional and hug Lisa tightly and start chanting thank you and Lisa just chuckle at jungkook cuteness and said,

"and even down there we were discussing about you two marriage. Congratulations kook, it's you who gonna be Kim not me who gonna be Jeon. You gonna be the one cooking for your hubby not me for you and you gonna take care of your love not me please take care of this little bean. I know he is stupid and do all childish things and little crack but please he is pure heart. Please give him all love"

Jungkook just nodd with tears and all just smile at them and Taehyung was in mixed feelings that should he feel happy for getting married with koo or should he feel angry that his sis just insult him. Or should he get scared that now his eomma gonna scold him for what he did with kook

Jungkook pout and said, "but your brother dont love me noona, he is not having any feelings for me." He broke hug with sad pout and Taehyung stand from bed with shocked face and said, "who said i don't love you? I love you Jungkook and I'm sorry for what i did? My stupid mind just take some time to understand bt i swear i love you the most."

Jungkook smile and hug Taehyung and then kiss him on lips and both got busy in kiss and others being good family didn't disturb them and went out leaving couple alone. They break kiss.

"Taetae, let's make love this time. No more fun sex, let's make love please." Jungkook said and Taehyung smile and kissed Jungkook softly and full of love making jungkook assure that how much he love younger.

Both got lost in kiss soon kiss become little intense and Taehyung gently made Jungkook lay on bed while still kissing soon he trail down and leaving hickeys all over his neck and then chest.

"Ready my bun..."

"Please be gentle tae.."

Taehyung kiss him on forehead assuring him and then slowly push his finger inside jungkook, whimper a little but soon it become moan when Taehyung push other two fingers. Scissoring him and hitting his prostate.

"Mhhmmm..tae..."

"Yess, baby moan my name... Ahhh...you are soo tight...fu-"

"Shhh...don't curse infront of my baby .."

"Sowwyyy" Taehyung said with pout and jungkook is thinking that how can someone pout and pull cute look at this time.

But soon his thoughts got blank and he scream loud when Taehyung push himself in jungkook not much hardly.

"Ahhhhh.... Ta .tae..."

Taehyung wait for jungkook to adjust and he slam again when jungkook nodded in response.

Taehyung was thrusting in jungkook slow get deep and enjoying the moans of his little bunny.

Soon Taehyung heard one voice,

"Taehyung, you are fucking a pregnant man .."

Taehyung open his eyes and frown in confusion and found it author voice and asked, "soo what?"

"What if suddenly a small hand hold your dick from inside."

After that author run away from there and Taehyung? His moments stop at that time and jungkook looked at him with confusion.

"Tae, ahhh... What happen.?"

"......"

"Tae...."

"....."

Okkk... Guys let's leave them now, Taehyung is in his deep thoughts... Hehehe...

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

152K 7.9K 68
{Completed} A story that revolves around hidden secrets behind those cameras. How long will they hide, the Demeanour will slip and people around the...
169K 4.8K 62
A series of one shot different chapters different stories Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook No Cheating No Abuse No skinship of Taekook Fluff Angst Sad...
28.3K 1K 26
Kidnapped and used for pleasure kTH ends up falling in love with his rapist and tormentor. . . Rescued after 6months and sent overseas he made a prom...
9.4K 385 6
" Jungkook : Baby let's sleep for now, I'm beat. His husband didn't even bother to look up at him. Tae just came & pulled up the duvet before sliding...