serendipity ; sano manjiro [✓...

Bởi rickkaee

━━ セレンディピティ " You are the greatest surprise that I have had in my entire existence. " Hanagaki Y/n, Takemic... Xem Thêm

serendipity !
info
playlist
prologue : misfortune
time leaper
persistent
tacenda
laconic
labyrinth
ineffable
epiphany
quintessential
ebullience
cynosure
incipient
assembly
scrutinize
surreptitious
beleaguer
lassitude
mellifluous
exulanasis
never - ending
lithe
furtive
sempiternal
shibas
choices
ʜᴀɴᴀɢᴀᴋɪ (ʏ/ɴ) ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏꜰɪʟᴇ
team?
christmas eve
talk, church
fight
ongoing
don't
courage
new year, new shits
mission success?
why did you...?
guilty death
annoying
game on
three words, eight letters, i love you
author's note

"worst" future

1.3K 48 7
Bởi rickkaee

» (Y/N)'S P.O.V «

" Sorry for calling you out here on short notice, Naoto. " Takemichi said.

" What is it? You said it was something important. " Naoto said.

" Be good to Hina...be good to your sister! I know this sounds weird. " Takemichi said while bowing " But! "

" But? " Naoto asked.

" Please take care of Hina for us. " I said while smiling. " She's my precious friend after all. "

Takemichi stretched his hand to Naoto for a handshake.

" Alright. " Naoto said while shaking Takemichi's hand.

" Thanks! " I chirped.

The same tension from before happened, before recalling the memory of the last time we met Mikey.

" What's the deal, (Y/n)? Why'd you want us all here? " Draken asked.

" Ooh, my brother wants to say somethin' " I answered while pointing my thumb at Takemichi.

" Mikey-kun! ' Kisaki is the enemy. ' Those were the final words Baji-san left with us. " Takemichi said.

" ' The third division captain isn't Kisaki. Pah is. ' "

" ' Pah-chin. Mitsuya. Draken. Mikey. Kazutora. Those guys are my treasure. ' "

" Please don't forget what Baji-san's goal was! Please, stay strong! " Takemichi exclaimed.

" If anyone can create a new age alone, it's you, Mikey-kun! " Takemichi exclaimed.

" Takemitchy... " Mikey muttered.

" Quit makin' me cry, dumbass. " Chifuyu said while patting Takemichi's shoulder.

" Um...can we ask for one more thing? " Takemichi asked while nagging my shoulder.

" Hm? " Mikey asked.

" Mind if we take a group photo, to remember this occasion? " I asked while showing a camera.

" Huh? " Mikey asked.

" What occasion? " Draken asked.

I laughed at their reactions and stayed them put while Takemichi fixed the camera.

' We won't be able to see these guys in the past anymore. '

" Ready, guys? " Takemichi asked while Mikey yawned.

" Mikey-kun?! Look this way, everyone! " Takemichi said.

" Three. Two. One. "

Takemichi almost being late at the photo while Mikey engulfed me in a hug while I did a peace sign and grinned.

After the time leap, we found ourselves at a shrine, meaning that we were able to change the future for we were in prison in the recent future.

" Hanagaki-kun? " Someone called out.

" Hm? " I hummed.

" It's been a long time. " The girl said.

" Huh? Who're you? " Takemichi asked.

" Thank you both very much for coming here during such a busy time. " The girl bowed making me look at her more confused.

" This way, please. " The girl said while leading us, we followed her from behind.

" Huh? " Takemichi asked.

' What's goin' on? '

" Please wait in this line. " The same girl said making me wait in the line she is saying.

' A funeral? But whose funeral? Somebody, we know? '

I think so...that girl if she's at the reception desk then that means she's related to the deceased...

" Thank you for coming to...my brother's...my brother's...! " The girl from the reception desk teared up in the middle of her sentence.

Ah? Brother...? This girl seems familiar...

" Please go inside. " The other girl said while pointing at the side making us walk in there.

" Keep it together, Mana! " The girl said.

" Sorry, Luna. " Mana answered.

Mana...Luna... does that mean the one who's dead is...

Takemichi and I looked at each other with disbelief as both of us understands the situation.

Opening the door's temple, my eyes widen in horrify to find a picture of Mitsuya surrounded by flowers.

' Mitsuya-kun... '

...is dead?!

We entered to see the corpse inside the coffin to check if it was really true yet IT IS real.

Mitsuya Takashi...is really dead.

The two of us quickly turned our backs away from the scene and ran our way to the streets panicked.

I grabbed my phone and began to search for both Mitsuya and Hinata and both of them could be seen as cases of death.

" What exactly is happening... " I mumbled while stopping in her tracks as Takemichi did the same.

Catching both of our breaths, we looked around and sighed.

" Nothing changed, damn it. " Takemichi said.

" Do you think we still live in that apartment? " I asked.

Takemichi looked at me and nodded as he showed me a key that came from his pocket.

The two of us walked in the streets that lead to that crappy apartment and we entered with that one key.

We calmed ourselves down while I chugged on the water while Takemichi opened the window for clear air.

" The last group photo we took before we left... " Takemichi said while standing next to me and showing me the photo making me nod.

" So you are both here. " Someone spoke, but in that voice, I recognized it already.

The two of us turned around to look where the voice is coming from, and as expected we saw Naoto.

" Naoto...! "

" My memory was overwritten which meant that you both came back. " Naoto said.

" What...what the hell happened, Naoto? " Takemichi asked while tearing up in frustration.

" You both have time-leaped into the past multiple times in your attempts to save my sister. " Naoto replied. " This is the worst future that's happened yet. "

" Of course, my sis wasn't saved. " Naoto added. " And the chief members of the Tokyo Manji Gang have all been killed. "

With that statement, Takemichi's eyes widen while I gasped.

" Chifuyu Matsuno shot to death. "

" Hakkai Shibai burned to death. "

" Takashi Mitsuya, strangled. "

" Ken Ryuguji stabbed. "

" Kazutora Hanemiya and Haruki Hayashida, too. And all the other members. All of them are murdered. " Naoto said. " Even Kisaki was killed. "

" Kisaki!? " Takemichi gasped.

" Ah..? But why...? " I asked.

" The suspect is still at large. We don't have a clue as to where he might be. " Naoto replied.

I thought for a while and a familiar person with a sweet grin walked by in my head making me turn my head to Naoto.

" How about, Mikey-kun? " I asked.

" Yeah, was Mikey-kun murdered too? " Takemichi asked.

" Brace yourself for what you are about to hear. The criminal wanted for these serial murderers is Manjiro Sano! " Naoto replied showing a picture of Mikey himself.

" Eh...? " Was the one thing I could react to while clutching a glass.

" Could you dial down jokes a freakin' notch? There's no way he'd...! " Takemichi said.

" There's no way that Mikey-kun would kill everyone! " I continued.

" I want to know the truth, too. I want to meet Manjiro Sano and talk with him. " Naoto said.

" Only you two can do that...as a former toman admin and queen and...the only ones alive, only you can do it. " Naoto said.

End

【4 / 11 / 22】

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

56.7K 3.6K 55
♡ when hanagaki takemichi unveils his newfound ability, he decides on avoiding one more death. all without knowing the consequences that come from it...
123K 5.9K 17
𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐘𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 ,, 24 / 6 - 24 / 6 ] ! y/n baji is the younger sister of touman's first divison captain keisuke. but is also the...
19.4K 404 29
私の弱さ > • • • In this story you are Takemichi's sister and also the main character, together with your brother you have to change the future, but you...
322K 15.9K 46
° . * ✭ tr. characters / hanagaki takemichi ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ↳ hanagaki takemichi found out the only thing toman dislikes - him. it was...