I Still Want You..

Av Jenisundar

This is an Abhigya short story...Peep in to see the play of destiny in abhigya's lives.. Mer

Author's note
Mother's heart..
Is this a trap ?
Teri baccho ?
Is this the end ?
His pride..
Batadhe kaise main jiunga tere bina..
Won the race but lost the trophy...
Life moves on but memories stay
Love can grow in silence too..
Orphanage..
It's completely the end..
Unbearable pain....
To Mumbai
Elder sissy Vs little bro
Longing for each other...
Who is he ?
Waqt ne tume badal diya aur tumne mujhe..
The trio
Who is Ira
trouble
Hate or Anger
FAILURE
Garuda
The End Is Not The End

..Eventually everything connects..

557 60 15
Av Jenisundar

Sorry for the delay friends...do read the previous chapter to get the flow...I hope you will like this plot..

    ********

Abhi smiled hearing that....

Purab slapped him and tells,"what do you want...what is your problem with him..."

Seeing Ira continuously glaring abhi , purab slapped him forcefully making him to stumble back..

Pragya's eyes brimmed seeing the blood in Ira's lips..

Seeing purab hitting Ira badly abhi stops him ..

Ab: bring water purab

Purab glares at Ira and goes to bring water...

Abhi casually asks Ira," did he die by my hands?"

Ira looks at him

Ab: father ....your father

Seeing Ira not replying abhi asks

Ab:then revenge for your dead brother?

Ira smirks and asks

Ir: revenge? Kya revenge?

Ab: if this is not for revenge then..

Before he could complete his sentence, Ira tells," purpose of my life is to destroy you  ... totally ...."

Abhi looks at him and smiles

Pragya slowly moves backwards, till her back hitted the wall

She thinks," this is not true...how can this be true ...."

She sits on the floor and rests her head over the wall ...

She closes her eyes and recalls her past encounters with Ira ..she remembers seeing that old lady with Ira at the temple..she opens her eyes immediately..

Her heart and brain are in war ...her poor heart tells this is true but her miserable mind tells this is just her wish..

Abhi turns and sees pragya sitting on the floor pale

He moves and sits near her ,he  holds her hand and consoles her..

None of her husband's words entered pragya's ears ...she feels throbbing pain in her chest seeing Ira's eyes ...

He is looking at abhi's hands furiously..

He shouts," I am going to make your life a living hell Abhishek Prem Mehra"

Harish rushed inside the hall with teary eyes after hearing the past from his sister...Kiara too comes there following him...both stopped in their tracks hearing Ira's threat..

Pragya frees her hand from abhi's grip and slowly gets up ...she walks near Ira

She sees him looking past her and she knows he is glaring abhi who is standing behind her..
She looks around thinking," we all are in one house...i always dreamt about this day but for some reason I couldn't be happy...no one can be blamed here...no one.."

She wipes her tears and holds Ira's chin and make him to look at her..

Ira's furious eyes gets misty seeing pragya's pathetic eyes..

Kiran and purab comes there...Abhi goes near purab seeing his distressed  face..

Ab: what happened purab ,  you...

Kiran interrupted abhi by saying," we cross checked a lot..."and  shows a file to him..

Pu: may be this is also his plan...

Confused abhi asks," what are you both talking about"

When abhi was about to get the file from Kiran, due to wind papers and photos from the file flew around and fell over the floor..

Pragya softly whispers," but...why "..Ira looked at her confused hearing her question.. Pragya slaps him hard..

All turns towards them ...

Pragya wails loudly," why"

Crying she started to hit him with her both hands ...Ira stood there still..

Abhi sees the photo near the table...he slowly picks it up and his world stopped spinning seeing that photo..

At the same time Pragya holds Ira's collar and shouts," why Aarya ....why"

All are shocked hearing pragya...

Abhi looks at the pic and then at Ira ...yes ...it is Aarya's photo..it is him...

Behind the photo it is written " Ayraa"

Tears streamed down abhi's face.. their son... their Jaan .. their Aarya is Ayraa ...Ira...

Ira looked around and was about to run from there but stopped by abhi..

Ira tried to wriggle abhi's hand , but abhi holded his son's wrist firmly..

Abhi's seemingly unstoppable tears explained his pain...

He softly said," please don't leave me "

Ira pushed abhi and asks," I left you or you left me"

Abhi looked at him with painful eyes..

Ira walks away from there..

Abhi shouts," Aarya "

But Aarya didn't turn back ....

Abhi wipes his tears and tells," this time I will not leave you"

Saying he rushed behind Aarya..

All followed him...

When aarya was about to open the gate , abhi tells him," please don't punish yourself for my mistake aarya"

Aarya smirks and says," staying away from you is not my punishment...it is your punishment.. staying away from me and my mother is your punishment..and you deserve that..."

Ab: your mother too deserves that ?

Aarya looks at him

Ab: you are right...i did mistake...i turned deaf to my son's calls , my little boy called me for help but I..

He gulped , as he couldn't complete the sentence...he left his son alone in this cruel world..

Ab: you punish me because I did everything..but she .. your mother...what did she do

Aarya looked at his mother who is standing near Harish and Kiara with pale face..

He turns around immediately...

Abhi asks him ," do you want to know the last time she smiled happily ?..."

Aarya was about to open the gate but abhi tells," eleven years ago she lost her son , with him all her happiness..."

Ab: do you think she deserve this?

Kiara went near Ira and hugged him..

She weeps against her brother's chest...

Kiara tells with tears," I missed you a lot Bhai..."

Ira hugs her back ...he hates his dad but not his sister..his only sweet memory of his life is his days with them..his mom and siblings.... he thinks about his little sister and brother.... their Harish was too small when he left ...

********

To be continued.....

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

46.7K 2.5K 22
This is a short story...this story is based on actual kumkum bhagya track...
23.9K 848 12
A story on my favourite Couple Pranbir... Please support me...😁😁
53.6K 4.4K 46
This is a short story.....this is the story of love from college to eternity...Abhigya are the leads in this story...
60.6K 5K 31
It's a second season of Abhigya unconditional love of a wife... To know the story line, please peek inside and tell me ur views friends....