Barbie Nerd

JeRein_14

Lucy is a perfect girl from a super rich family. But the problem is, she doesn't want to much attention. So s... Еще

Barbie Nerd
Chapter 1: New Life
Chapter 2: New friends
Chapter 3: Sibling Talk
Chapter 4: The Announcement
Chapter 5: Decision
Chapter 6: The Plan
Chapter 7: The Truth
Chapter 8: True Friends
Chapter 9: The Goddesses
Authors Note
Chapter 10: And the winners are.....
Chapter 11: Victory Party
Chapter 12: Familiar
Chapter 13: Reminisce of the Past
Chapter 15: Weirdo
Chapter 16: Real or not?
Chapter 17: Move on?
Chapter 18: The Incident
Chapter 19: Assumptions
Chapter 20: Missing
Chapter 21: Heart-to-heart
Chapter 22: They're here?!

Chapter 14: New Characters

3.8K 177 56
JeRein_14

Lucy's POV

      The sun's rays felt warm on my skin as i tried my best to open my eyes to start the day. This task was rather hard for me due to the party last night that ended an hour before midnight, but it needed to be done. I need to attend school, not a second late. I have, after all, a reputation to maintain. The school's biggest nerd cannot be late or else her rather clean record will be contaminated. Nope, that is rather unacceptable.

      Finally accomplishing the task, i pulled myself out of my bed before entering the bathroom. I washed up and prepared for school. Once done with my morning routine and finally in my respected uniform, i went down to accompany my family for breakfast.

  Descending from the stairs, i saw Luke doing the same. It seems like he's still sleepy. Well, i'm not surprised. The party ended at 11 but he and his gang went all out and stayed until 2 am to play video games and watch basketball. I knew all of this because they were soooo noisy last night that i hardly got any sleep too. Tsk, boys..

      "Good Morning, Luke!"

      "Morning, Lucy. Had fun last night?" He asked before yawning. We were talking while walking to the dining room where we saw mom and dad settled and eating.

      "Yup. I really did! Thank you for the party by the way. We had fun!" My voice was laced with pure enthusiasm as we got seated on the long dining table.

     "No problem, lil'sis! You and your bandmates deserve it for winning that contest." I can only smile in response as we continue on eating.

————————————————

      "Hey, Lucy!" I gave my 'bandmates' my brightest smile as i got seated on our usual table here at the cafeteria. It's already lunch time, which means i'm half way through the day. Just a couple more hours and i'm free to go.

      "Hey, guys!" Soon, we were engaged on our usual weird conversation as we ate our lunch. While conversing, i can't help but wander my eyes around the caferteria. Actually, i don't know what came over me. I don't know why i'm looking for him.

       Just my luck, it seems that my friends caught on to me.

      "Looking for someone, Lucy?" Pink tinted my cheeks as i realized that i looked rather desperate on seeing him. Way to go, Lucy!

      "No one!"

      "Whatever you say...So, Lucy.. How are things with you and Cole?" This sudden topic made me blush and look away as the girls snickered in amusement.

      "I don't know what your talking about." I mumbled as i bit on my apple, still not looking at them in the eye. 'God! Why am i acting like this?!'

      "Oh my, it seems like our little Lucy had grown up." My cheeks instantly burned up as Miyuki's words sinked in on me. Urgh! Make them stop before i believe them!!

     "Seems so.. Awww, ~someone's inlove!" Cindy sang as i further sank on my seat in both embarrassment and confusion. Embarrassed because they kept on nagging openly about my 'love life'. And confused because of my own feelings.

      I want to hold on to my feelings that lasted for almost 9 years. But now that Cole was around, it seems that it's starting to change.

      "WAIT! Who's inlove?" 8 pair of eyes stared at the new figure who just appeared out of nowhere. There, leaning on our lunch table, is an angel with long wavy silver hair that flows freely down on her back and has oceanic blue eyes that can melt you by just looking.

      "Ooppss, sorry. I'm Mirajane Strauss by the way. Sorry for interrupting. Its just i get all excited when i hear about the word 'Love'. I'm actually a matchmaker." I can only gap at her as those words came out of her mouth. Did she just say 'Matchmaker '? Was she planning on interfering with my non-existing love life? Since when did things got so complicated?

      "Nice to meet you, Mira-san. I'm Arabella Hatofiria. The brown head is Miyuki, the one with black hair is Cindy while the other brown head is Lucy. [A/N: Sorry, i think i forgot to mention this. Lucy usually wears a messy brown wig to complete her nerd look.]" Ara introduced us while gesturing who-is-who.

      "The feeling is mutual. I'm also glad to meet all of you." Mira-san said, her lips forming a very sweet smile as those words came out from her mouth.

      "Why don't you join us, Mira-san? We still have 30 minutes before lunch ends. So, let's make use of it and be friends!" Mira-san nodded and accepted Miyuki's offer as she seated across me. Her smile not leaving her lips which made me feel comfortable around her already. She seems nice. I can tell..

      "Why not? And please. Just call me Mira."

      "M'kay! So, how old are you, Mira?" Cindy asked while nibbling down on her food.

     "16 years old. Currently junior student. And you?" Hmmm, she's the same as my brother.

      "We are all 14 and Freshmans."

      "Oh, i have a sister who's the same age as you. Shame she doesn't attend this school."

      "True. We could all have got along if she did."

      "Agree. Wait! I also have friends at your grade. Say, do you girls know Levy Mcgarden and Cana Alberona? They should be on the same class as you."

      "Levy? Cana? You mean the small blue haired bookworm and the brunette who always drink alcohol at class but never once caught?"

      I searched my mind for someone who fits the description and came to a stop when i remembered a bluenette sitting infront of me and a brown haired girl always sitting beside her.

      "Yup! They sound like them alright. You should befriend them. They're nice and cool."

      "Sure! We will talk to them later."

      "Great. So...... back to the topic earlier. Who's inlove?" I can't help but gulp nervously as my so-called friends pointed an accusing finger at me. I can only shrink on my seat as she looked at me with a mischievous glint on her eyes.

      "Our little Lucy here is.." I can really kill Ara right now. As in seriously.

      "Oohhh! To whom?"

      I mastered a glare towards the other 4 sitting on the table which made them shut up in fear. I don't want any other people assuming that i like Cole. You know, rumors and such. It's not that i don't trust Mira. I just wanted less people to know and involve.

      "Hmm. Shy type, i see. Don't worry! It's alright if you don't want to tell me now. I'll know who it is later on anyways. I'am, after all, Adamson's no. 1 matchmaker. No couple escapes my eye" she even winked at me to prove my point. I can only shudder at her little remark.

————————————————

Normal POV

      "Welcome back, bro!" A brunette guy greeted a newly arrived boy who in return grinned widely.

      "Good to be back!" The unknown guy gave the brunette a 'bro' hug as they exited the airport's lobby. They were heading to the parking lot where the brown headed guy's car is currently parked.

      "How's America?"

      "It was fine but nothing can beat Japan." The duo laughed as they entered the car.

      "Of course! Japan's the best!"

      "You got that right, Cole."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Hi!

  Been what? Almost 5 months since i last updated.. well, sorry 'bout that! Just recovered from Writer's Block thanks to my bestfriend, 12CheshireCat (Qian-xi Martinez)!! I really owe that cat big time! She helped me so half of the credits goes to her!!

Anyways, i'll try to update during sundays. No particular time..

Please follow me, read, comment and vote!

love lots,
☆JeRein_14

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Their maid! || A yandere book || ⛓️🥀⛓️

Подростковая литература

31K 1K 21
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
KALBE SAPLANAN OK Ebru

Подростковая литература

16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
584K 52K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
Lesbian smut victoriasecretfrrr

Подростковая литература

32.9K 105 13
All the characters are from my imagination and nothing is personal here. For All the photos used the credits qre to their respective owners.