The Hybrid | Bts Ot7 fanfic (...

Yanification_2007

What happens when a chain of random events leads a hybrid to the biggest mafia group in the world. What if th... Еще

Before You Read
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
Listen up, Nerds.
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
Note.
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XXXX
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX(Final)
Note

XXXVII

9.1K 402 76
Yanification_2007

[Valentine Special]

"Soma! Are you done yet?!" Jin yelled loudly as he fixed his watch. Hoseok scoffed. "Never have I ever been so annoyed about working on a Sunday." He spats fixing his coat. Suddenly his phone rang. Hoseok sighed picking it up as a high-pitched voice squeaked. "S-Sir, Mr. Eun is here!" He whisper yelled. "I know Soobin. I am on my way-"

Just as Hoseok was about to say something the room rang with the noise of new sneakers squeaking, his eyes catch hold of a figure on the stairs his eyes tear open and his jaw hits the ground. He never knew Jin had such a goddamn great taste... 

A beautiful beige floral knee-length dress hugged Soma's waist like a dream. The balloon sleeves covering her milky white arms as a slightly boat-shaped neck proudly showed off her collarbone. Her hair was tied in a loose braid that ended below her hip. A few stray strands fell on her face as she shyly smiled at Jin, who had his face curled not too differently from Hoseok's-

"Sir? Sir?!" "Can you stop?" Hoseok mumbled his mouth falling dry. "I-I am sorry sir-" "Shut the fuck up." Hoseok gritted his teeth as his grip tightens on the phone when the feline jumps on Jin like a koala. A beautiful smile graced Jin's lips as he welcomes her with a sweet smile and open arms. 'Asshole.' Jin glances at Hoseok with a slight smirk as Soma shoves her nose in his neck. He felt proud, he was way closer to her...

"Come, honey, we'll leave." Jin smiled. Soma quickly pulls away. She looks behind her to see Hoseok standing there. His lips slightly curve into a smile as his anger fades away. Soma grins walking closer to him as she signs. 'Work?' He sighed and nodded. "Yeah, 'bout to leave..." He spoke gently.

'Where's my kiss?' She signed walking closer to him. Hoseoks' eyes sparkle in realization as she stands in front of him with a fat pout. "I-I forgot." Jin mindlessly looks over at the duo as his hands made their way in his pockets with a scowl forming on his forehead.

His fists ball as Hoseok stamps his lips on her forehead. His eyes catch Jin's as they sparkle with victory. Jin's jaw clenches as he glares. 'Bastard.'

"Bye sweetheart." Hoseok smiled before settling into the limo as she guards check the surroundings before it drove off. Jin scoffed at the smiling face of the feline.

"Come on," Jin mumbled. He wore a black shirt and checked grey pants. He always wore suits, he was rarely spotted in his casuals. His dark hair was perfectly gelled. His crooked fingers wrap around her wrist as he speed-walked towards the garage. Soma's eyes tore open as she looked over the collection of cars this man had!

From, SUVs to Limos; Lamborghinis to Range rovers; Bughatis to Mercedes'. He had everything. A few guards bow at him as he nods. "Whatever you like." Jin smiled looking at her amazement. Her eyes sparkled as her thin fingers softly move forwards to touch the bonnet of the shiny black Bugatti. She stops them midway and curves her fingers back scared she might ruin the expensive car. 

Before Soma could fist her hands in nervousness. Jin slides his fingers in hers as she looks up to meet his mature and calm glance. His thumb runs over her knuckles as he softly whispers. "Do you want me to choose?" Soma sighed and nodded with her red cheeks. Jin smiled as he pulled her head closer and places a soft kiss on her hair. 

"James! Bring out the black Lambo." A buffed gourd bows before Jin grabs her other hand pulling her closer. "There's nothing to get nervous about in here honey. I own them all. And you do too for, You belong with me, love. You are mine..."

"Moreover. He slapped you. And you; are mine."

"Honey, you can stop doing that." Jin smiled at the embarrassed hybrid as she bends her ears with her hands harshly trying to merge them in her hair. She sighed at her pitched ears. They were too excited to settle down. Jin laughs softly at her opening his belt. "You're so cute~" He cooed before stepping out.

He sighed at the view he had planned to go to a restaurant for the afternoon and shopping for the evening. But it all went to ashes when he forgot to bring his mask. And he just couldn't have 7 guards walking around him like a wall. He had seen how much these men terrified the poor girl. He took a last-minute option, to be his private beach. The problem was, Soma was a feline. And most of them aren't very pleased with... well, water. 

So this little date, could either go super good. Or super duper bad.

Soma had been self-conscious the entire ride. Even tho the glass was tinted she couldn't help but wonder what the other humans would think of her. Jin did take some time to make her understand that none of those judging glances could reach her as long as she was inside the vehicle. She did understand it, but then came another problem. She would have to leave this car eventually... So when she comes out she would easily submerge her black ears in her hair. No one would even get a hint of her being a hybrid and she could easily look normal like other humans. Easy peasy.

As if...

Soma proudly smiled as she stepped out of the car. Jin closed the door behind her. She looked at him over with a 'Told you so.' face as she smirked pointing at her now invisible ears. Jin bursts into fits as he watches the long black tail sway behind her. Soma frowns at him as she pouts.

"It's fine honey. You don't need to hide. Whatever or Whoever you are, you are very beautiful." He smiled squishing her full bright red cheeks between his hands softly. Somas sulks at her ears stand up straight eventually. 

Suddenly a huge wave of fresh cold air hits her face. Her eyes widen as she finally focuses on her surrounding. A squeal escapes her mouth when she looks at the beautiful beach. Jin smiled at her amazing face. He could stare at those sparkling, five-year-old eyes for the rest of his life. Soma pokes his cheeks to pinch him out of the trance. Jin blinks twice to look at her pointy fingers towards the beach, as her eyes begged him.

"Wanna go near the water?" Soma jumps and nods as she tugged on the hems of his coat. His heart clenches at the puppy eyes. He softly hums. "But. Take off your sneakers, and don't go further into the wa-"

"Oh god." He mumbled staring at the cheerful hybrid who was screaming on her way to near the water. He shakes his head as he runs behind her, locking the door of the car. "Honey, you need to stop! First, take off your sneakers! Soma!"

Soma runs near the waterline as a huge wave washes over to her shins. She laughs loudly. Her beautiful moment was ruined by a loud stern yell. She turned around to face the voice. "-Oh no young lady. You are going to stop right there-!" Soma smirks at him as she takes small backward steps behind her, as she feels the water reaching her knee. Jin's eyes widen as he yelled louder. "Soma! Stop! You cannot go that far!" 

Soma smirks, as she turns around and runs faster in the clear water. The water slowly rose to her waist, her cheat, and it was not too long before she finds it hard to breathe. Adrenalin hits like a huge wave of realization, she hits her limbs here and there, trying to get above the surface as the water slowly starts gulping her. Her voice gets silenced by the beautiful clear water as she feels a pair of arms wrapping around her waist. 

Soon she gets pulled up above the surface of the water. Just as she catches the dark pair of brown eyes she quickly wrapped her arms around Jin's neck as her legs tangle to his torso. Jin softly pats her back as she chokes on her tears on his shoulder. Loud sobs escaped her lungs.

"What the fuck were you thinking?! Do you know how dangerous it is?!" Jin yelled as he folds up the wet sleeves. His once properly ironed coat now covering the feline's wet dress as she sits on the sand. Her knees folded to her chest. Soft hiccups ring from her throat as she listens to Jin's scolding.

"You could have died! I know you are excited! and I am happy for you! But can't you see how dangerous that water is?! I was yelling like an asshole over there! Did you even hear me?! Or did you just think 'Oh, he is dumb. I know the fuck I am doing!', huh?!" Jin hummed as he glared at the hybrid, pacing back and forth in front of her. 

When Soma's eyes teared again. Jin sighed as he sits beside her his arms snaking on her waist as he pulled her closer. "It can be dangerous in there honey... We should have fun, but let's be careful, huh?"  He smiled. Soma nodded as she laid her head on his shoulder still sniffling...

"Yes Sir, I luckily had gotten it cleaned a day before yesterday." Jin hummed. "Okay. Thanks." He declined the calls throwing his phone back in the car seat as he watches the beautiful feline run around the coastline with her naked feet as her hair fly beside her. He smiled walking closer to her, feeling playful after a long time.

He silently sneaks behind the panting hybrid and quickly picks her up in the air. Soma gasps for once but then breaks into a loud laugh as her palms form fists on Jin's shoulder as he twirled her around in the air. The biggest ever grin spreading over his lips. His eyes sparkle at her red face. 

Soma laughs loudly as Jin continues swirling her around. The sun starts making its way to the horizon as the red setting sun illuminates Jin's sharp features; his almond-shaped eyes framed a sharp nose that sat above a pair of thick red plum lips. The beautiful evening breeze messes with his hazel hair. Soma's fingers unconsciously traced his scalp as Jin's grin shrinks gently. His movement softens as Soma's feet slowly touch the ground...

Jin's eyes capture Soma's blue ones. Her fingers still tangled in his hair as she stares back at his dark brown eyes... Her fingers softly scratched their way to the base of his neck as she scratched his nape... 

Jin's eyes warm with love traced down Soma's face. The only sound in the background being that of the waves and their heavy breaths. Jin's fingers softly trace her sharp jawline, finally gripping her chin. Soma's tired hand softly slides down to his shoulders. 

Jin's other hand pulls Soma closer from her waist. His eyes stuck on the beautiful pink lips. They were so kissable... Only if he could taste them. His head unconsciously lowers to hers as Soma's blue eyes gently closed, as if ready to be showered with his love. Jin's eyes move from her lips to her closed eyes. His breath hitches as reality hits him. 

He sighed, his lips finally coming in contact with her nose as Soma's heart drops to her stomach. As is someone just tore it apart like a useless piece of paper.

"C-Come on, I have a villa near here, we should get changed."

Thank you to everyone who read this. This was long but great. I had fun writing it. If you liked it, please vote. I really wanted to give a piece of advice to everyone. (Even tho I don't celebrate Valentine's day.)

"You should wait for the one. But never. And I mean NEVER wait for someone to be the one."

If you get it. You get it.

I love you. If you are sad about not having anyone to talk to, I have my discord account in the description. Text me! Or just DM me on Wattpad. Whatever you like. 

<3

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

14.2K 814 27
Struggling medical student Hoseok is on his way home when a shadowy figure crosses his path into an alleyway. Figuring it's a teen trying not to get...
Jamais Vu Nyx

Фанфик

203K 12.8K 90
This is a hybrid ot7 fanfic! What happens when 8 outcasts, banished from their packs for various reasons come together to make their own pack? can th...
74.4K 1.5K 101
Who would've expected some normal looking pets to actually turn into humans? Definitely not us! As time passes by, we all slowly get to know each oth...
390K 16.9K 40
In which cat hybrid Jimin gets all the love from his new owner Yoongi who is just as curious about his new kitten as he is him. Does Yoongi even kno...