OKWAHO -the walking dead

De natfics

"πš™πšŽπš˜πš™πš•πšŽ πšπš˜πš—'𝚝 πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšπšŽ; πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πš˜πš—πš•πš’ πšπš˜πš˜πš• πšπš‘πšŽπš–πšœπšŽπš•πšŸπšŽπšœ πš’πš—πšπš˜ πš‹πšŽπš•πš’πšŽπšŸ... Mai multe

CAST
PLAYLIST β™ͺ
ACT ONE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
ACT TWO
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
ACT THREE
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
ACT FOUR
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE

FORTY FOUR

1.1K 38 29
De natfics

Rick had eventually stated that it was time to finally settle in. Adira took the last room with Michonne while Mitch had to haul two mattresses into Carls room after both of them refused to share a bed with Minho.

Adira's room wasn't big or small. There was a full size bed in the middle with a desk on the side next to a large window. The bathroom connecting to the room was small, holding just a normal shower, toilet, and one person sink.

It was a cute room, and if Deanna let Adira go out, she's probably bring tons of supplies to decorate.

The idea of a party was not something Adira was very fond of. Michonne practically had to force her into a nice pair of jeans, a new blouse, and with Rositas help, they styled her hair.

"What do you think?" Rosita asked as Adira stood in front of the full body mirror while she and Michonne stood behind her.

Adira scowled and tried rubbing the piece of mascara that had gotten in her eye away, but her hand was slapped by Rosita. "I look weird. I look like a teenage girl."

"You are a teenage girl." Rosita shot back and added more highlighter to Adira's inner corners and tried smoothing out the concealer under her eyes.

She didn't look bad. In fact, she liked how she looked. She had never worn makeup— "where did you even get this? We're like three years into hell, this makeup is probably expired."

"Makeup expires?" Minho stuck his head through the doorway and stared at her. "You look weird." Rosita and Michonne sent him a glare, "I-I mean you really good, sis." He gave her a thumbs up and ran away.

"It's not expired. It was never opened and I found it in a mini fridge." Rosita explained and tugged softly at the ends of Adira's hair. "You look perfect. You look so beautiful." Rosita smiled and kissed her cheek.

Rosita herself was wearing a black dress that was tight on the top and flowed down to her thighs. There was a thin grey sweater over her shoulders, her black hair was parted to the side and pulled into a low bun. She looked perfect, and the hoops on her ears really pulled the look together.

Michonne had her dreads down and pulled away from her face with a headband. She had thrown a random striped tshirt over her torso and a new pair of jeans.

They walked to Deanna's house just as the sun was beggining to set. The doors opened and Adira was surprised to see how many people were actually here from her group yet she felt like she was intruding something special.

For a while, she stood next to the main doors, watching people go in and the room was becoming hotter by the minute. It was loud and she hoped the walkers weren't on their way over to—

"Hey, you doing okay?" A boy a few inches shorter than her stood next to her. His name was Ron, she remembered Carl talking to Minho about him.

"Uh... yeah I'm good." She replied, relaxing her face with a small kind smile, hoping he'd go away.

She thought she was a good liar but Ron spoke again, "my mom is super awkward and my brother has some anxiety. I kinda know when people aren't okay."

Adira let out a breathy laugh before her serious expression returned, "I just don't like loud noises."

Ron hummed, asking her to continue. "I've been out there for a really long time. Quiets all I know. Every loud noise I hear, I think a walker is on its way."

"We'll if it's any better, I'm pretty sure you can take down a whole army of walkers."

"What's that supposed to mean?" She raised an eyebrow and watched as the boy searched his brain for a reasonable answer.

"I mean it's just— you look like a fighter. If that makes any sense." He furrowed his eyebrows. "You have a lot of badass scars, you got lots of muscle, and you're scary looking."

"I'm scary looking?"

Ron waved his warm, "forget I even said that. This place has a really good view. It's like an ordinary life. It's better."

It's better? How could any of this be better?

He must've seen the look on her face because in a second he was back to stuttering, "I-I mean not better. I mean it's better in here than out there. We've all lost something, but we've gotten something back."

What had she gained? She had lost everyone who's ever meant something to her. Everyone who died— she was the cause of it.

A hand suddenly gently grasped her upper arm and began pulling her away. "Sorry Ron, I really need my date right now." Mitch said and practically dragged her to the empty corner.

"I'm your date?" She rose an eyebrow and looked at him confused.

"We'll I mean we kissed a few times, thought it might mean something." He muttered quietly but she heard it all so clearly. "Sorry, you just had that, I'm gonna panic and kill someone look on your face. And he was staring at your chest." Mitch pursed his lips and gently pulled the top of her blouse higher.

"Oh wow." Her eyes widened. "He's like 15. I'm technically an adult. How illegal." She sarcastically muttered. "You should be in jail. I mean— you kissed me when I was a minor." She tried ignoring the butterflies fluttering in her stomach and the burn of his finger tips skinning her chest.

Mitch rolled his eyes, "I was a minor too."

"Barely."

"That's besides the point."

"What is the point?"

He grabbed her face with her two hands and his mind suddenly side tracked again at how close they were. "Mitch... get to the point." She whispered and forced her eyes to look at his instead of his lips.

"Right. Uh... Teela is trying to convince Minho and I to have a threesome and take some cocaine." Adiras eyes widened almost to the size of a basketball. "Yeah, just wondering if you could... I don't know, scare her? Or something."

"What the fuck." She muttered and looked around the room to find the brunette bitch latching herself onto Minho. "That's her?"

"Minho tried convincing her he's gay, but it just led to her— nevermind, I don't wanna think about it. Honestly, who cares if I'm single? It's the fucking apocalypse."

Adira watched as Teela ran her hands up and down Minho's bicep while whispering in his ear. She looked very, needy? On the other hand, Minho looked scared and disgusted. In her mind, she was already stabbing the girl but physically, she was walking over to the two.

"Hey, imma need you to back off." Adira said, grabbing Minhos arm and pulling him behind her. She briefly heard Mitch ask him if he was okay and Minho stating that he wished he was gay.

"Uh, why?" The top of Teela's lip curled up.

What does she mean, why? They're obviously not interested. But she couldn't say that. Fuck, she had no idea what to say. You know what, just go for it.

"Because they're not interested." She stated blankly.

"Um... what?" Teela raised an eyebrow and took a threatening step towards her. "Wait, are you guys like a thing? Cause' I honestly couldn't see them wanting some black bitch."

"Are you gonna punch her or will I?" Adira suddenly realized that Alina was beside her the entire time.

She shook her head and looked back at the shorter girl in front of her. "First of all, I'm not black. Second of all, back. The fuck. Off. They're not interested in some 15 year old."

"I'm sixteen, bitch." Teela dragged the last word out as if it would do anything. "I get who ever the hell I want. Even if it's some squinted ass bitch." She grabbed Adira shoulder and tried pushing back, but the taller girl barely moved.

"What is her problem? Holy shit." Minho whispered from behind the two. "It's like she wants to be killed."

"Give it a few seconds." Mitch whispered back.

"What did you say?" Adria her eyebrows scrunched together and her eyes squinted.

Teela had to practically get on the tip of her toes to get in Adira's face. "I said, I don't want those stupid man-whores anymore. Or are you too deaf to hear, Indian bitch."

A fire ignited itself deep in Adiras body and her mind suddenly went to autopilot. Her hand quickly came up and seized Teela's chin before slamming her into the wall, leaving an indent.

Suddenly the whole room went quiet and everyone stared at the two girls next to the wall. "Adi." Rick sneered, trying to get her to back off.

Adria bent down, her lips coming right next to her ear. "Touch me or them again, and I will kill you. Do not play with me or my family."

•◦இ•◦

Forgetting was a part of the process when someone was finally safe. Once you felt safe you never wanted to feel anything else again. All that anger and instinct for survival would never go away, no matter how hard you tried to forget.

She'd never forget what it felt like to escape the hands of death. The grasping hands of Woodbury, the whispers of Flint echoing in her ears. It would take an eternity to forget about all of that.

Rick had that same feeling. That pounding in his chest when he knew someone thing would go wrong. He didn't want Glenn or Noah out the house, but they had to go on the run. To bring back the device for the whole community.

Officer friendly couldn't ignore that feeling, but Glenn was persistent. So the only rational thought he could come up with was for Glenn to also take Adira with him, knowing she could keep them safe and not hesitate to do it.

Adira didn't want to go. Going outside the walls just felt like everything was real. She felt safe within the walls, with Rick and Daryl, but she also felt safe having a gun strapped to her leg, knives under her clothes, and her arrows on her back.

"Heard you talking to Holly last night. What's her story?" Tara asked Noah while they packed the truck.

"Why do you ask?" Noah raised an eyebrow.

"No reason." Tara replied while nudging Adira and shooting a teasing smile.

Noah hummed suspiciously and turned around before anyone could see his smile. "Don't make us hurt you for answers." Adira told him before playfully shoving him.

"Daylights burning. Let's go." Aiden shouted before climbing into the front seat of the van. The rest climbed in through the back.

Adira sat between Mitch and Tara, right in front of Noah who still had a smile on his face. "So what is her story?"

Suddenly, dancing music began to play loudly on the speakers. They all groaned while Adira tried covering her ears with her hands and Mitch banged his head on the side of the truck.

"Great, another mix." Noah snarked and rolled his eyes.

"Helps draw them away." Glenn pursed his lips and swept back his slightly long hair. This ride was going to be a long one. Adira sunk back in her seat and let her leg rest against Mitch's.

a/n

Teela was just added for some teenager drama. Let me know if I should take her out

Fun fact— my friend actually was getting bullied by some other girl at my school and my friend is Asian. The girl said exactly what Teela said to Minho and my friend rocked her sh!t!!!! Perioddddd. #girlboss

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.2K 90 12
Black out days I don't recognise you anymore the walking dead, seasons 3 - ?? ( carl grimes x female oc ) MATURE THEMES!!!
6.7K 263 28
Alyssa ChΓ‘vez has felt alone for most of her life. She was never good at making friends. She always felt a distance between her and her family. So wh...
377 24 8
❛ i fell in love with a war ❜ In which Tessa Ford's mission to Washington gets interrupted by a couple of strangers in search for their family. In it...
12.7K 591 22
Neither are an angel or a demon. They simply were bound together by the fates of their bloodlines. They have to pick a side.. though both are a losin...