So Sweet, So Cold

Av Tuntunela

Jungkook is sweet as sugar and Seokjin is cold as ice. But ice can be melted and sugar can be caramelised; yo... Mer

🌟 Introduction 🌟
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
!!PRAY FOR ME!!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
!! Pray For Me-II !!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
!!!Wish Me Luck!!!
Chapter 47

Chapter 27

1.5K 102 33
Av Tuntunela

Downing the last drop of coffee, Yoongi threw the empty can in a trash box near him on his way. He walked down the street, breathing out the cold air that came out as white smoke.

'Damn it! Why it's so cold?'

Yoongi thought as he rubbed his both hands together to warm up while crossing the busy road. It's 10 in the morning and he's headed toward his studio. He doesn't get any class today so can get some work done while he has time. As the music of 'pied piper' started playing with a vibration, Yoongi fished his phone out of his pocket. A smile formed on his lips, seeing the caller ID.

'Jungkookie'- it says.

Yoongi swiped his fingers to the green button, positioning the phone near his ear he spoke in a soft voice, "Yeah, Jungkook-ah."

"Hyung! Did you hear the news??" Came out Jungkook's excited voice. Yoongi frowned not knowing what he should know and what Jungkook is implying.

"Is there something I should know?" He asked unsurely.

"YES!! It's Taehyung's engagement this Friday. Can you believe it? Oh My God!" Jungkook chuckled, a trail of amusement lacing in his voice.

But this caught Yoongi off guard. He stopped on his way. "What? His engagement? But- Taehyung is like 22 right now. Why so soon?"

Jungkook hummed. "Well, this question is not mine to answer so ask Taehyung yourself. He is right beside me!" Came out Jungkook's chippering voice before he trusted the phone into Taehyung's hand. Taehyung gave Jungkook a tight-lipped smile before bringing the phone close to his ear, " Hyung. It's me. You must come to the party, Hyung. You are my VIP guest after all." Tarhyung said smiling. The smile didn't reach his eyes but Jungkook didn't notice or he thought so.

They both are currently at Taehyung's house. Cuddled up in his bed. Jungkook come running to him when he heard the news. But what he didn't expect was Jungkook to be this much happy and excited for him. And oh! How could he forget that!? Of course, Jungkook would be! Taehyung told Jungkook plenty of times that Lisa Manoban is his crush, his Idol. The hot and greatest sexy dancer ever! And now he is gonna be engaged with her. Of course, Jungkook would be happy for him. He thinks Taehyung is happy.

And seeing Jungkook all star-eyed, Jumping in excitement, Taehyung just couldn't bring himself to tell him about his problems, his disagreement on this marriage. He couldn't tell him what he wants.

'How could he not see it?' Taehyung wondered. If he marries Lisa there would be so many people happy for him. People that matter to him. Isn't that a great thing? He should have thought about it instead of being so dramatic and selfish! So he just nodded at whatever Jungkook planned. He agreed on whatever the latter asked. Including inviting all his friends. So now here he was under the mindful tone of Yoongi's.

"Why so sudden? And so fast?" Came out Yoongi's curious voice through the other line. And Taehyung took a shaky breath before answering, "I like her for a while. And Mom-dad wants this so yeah." And Yoongi was silent for a moment.

"Is this what you want. Taehyung-ah?"

And Taehyung's throat felt dry. He clutched the phone a little tighter than he should. Face blank with no emotions as he took a side glance at the figure beside him who's snuggled up in the blanket, staring at him with those big eyes. Seems like he is searching for something in Taehyung's expression. And Taehyung smiled trying to keep his cool as he answered Yoongi,

"Yes, yes Hyung! Of course, I want to. Why do you think I don't? Lol."

Yoongi hummed. "That's good then. Well, I am in the studio now. Gonna hang up. Let's meet soon."

"Ok."

"And Taehyung-, ah-"

"Yeah?"

"Congratulations." He paused before continuing again, "I hope you do what you really want to." And that's how the call ended.

Taehyung glanced out of the open window. He could see the backyard, all green and sunny. With the bird chippering sound in the background, Taehyung tried to grasp out Yoongi's words.

'Does he know anything? What that was supposed to mean?'

He pondered on his thoughts. But his mind got stuck in that word alone. 'WANT'. This word alone sounds so bizarre to Taehyung. He never got what he wanted, what he wished for. Now how can he? Isn't he the unfortunate? And Taehyung felt bitter, he gulped. Even the lump he swallowed felt bitter.

A small tug on his sweater made him turn his head to the right, to Jungkook's side. Jungkook stared at him for a second before sitting up, holding Taehyung's hand. They sat in silence for a minute before Jungkook cleared his throat, "Taehyungie, are you sure you want this marriage?"

And Taehyung felt his eyes sting as he finds it hard to swallow his spit. He blinked rapidly trying his best to hide the tears that were threatening to break out anytime. But Taehyung has good self-control. Even though he just wants to spill every truth to Jungkook, he can't. The weight is heavy. Nothing could change that, so he just smiled at his best friend.

"I am sure Kookie. I am just tired. Stayed up all night playing games u know. See my swollen eyes! God!"

Letting go of their intertwined hand, Jungkook hummed in understanding before he just smiled and hurried him to choose his engagement attire.

It's ok. Taehyung is fine or at least he told himself that.

-----------

Jisoo strolled into Namjoon's office hurriedly. Pushing the glass door open. Well, at this point she really doesn't need permission to come in but it's just if it's in too hurry. Namjoon looked up from his computer screen, frowning.

"Sir, it's Kim Taehyung's engagement this week. So they sent an invitation." Jisoo said panting a little.

"Ok, But-"

Cutting him off Jisoo continued, "She would be there too, Sir. She is invited."

And Namjoon's eyes widened. Standing up from his seat, he paced around the room.

"Shit. Just what the hell they are planning?" Namjoon whispered to himself.

-----------

The introduction of "The Matrix Resurrection" is playing on the TV as Seokjin put the bowl of steaming cooked ramen on the table. Pouring a glass of soda for himself, he blew on the hot noodles, shoving them instantly in his mouth, savouring the taste of spices and chewy noodles.

Munching on a mouthful, he sighed. He missed Mrs Jeon's cooking. Missed their eating with the Jeon's and maybe missed a particular Jeon a bit too much but no one has to know that.

It's been 2 days since Seokjin heard from Jungkook after he left that night Hurriedly heading to Taehyung's place. He didn't even get to say what he wanted. And no matter how ridiculous it sounds, they both don't have each other's contact even though they know each other for months. So Seokjin is sulking alone. He just wants to spend some quality time with Jungkook but it seems impossible nowadays considering they always end up in a critical circumstance.

And at this point, Seokjin doesn't even realise how much he has changed just in a month. He feels more of every bit of emotions flooding his mind when it's about Jungkook. Though Seokjin is quite scared of this change of his, he is happy. Happy enough to humm the song his Dad used to play for him as he washed the dishes. It's been a while he did this. But it feels good somehow. To be honest, it really sometimes amazes him, how fast he is unfolding himself with Jungkook being around.

With Jungkook encouraging him that it's ok If you are not like others. It's ok if you are different cause everyone is different in their way. So there's no difference in different. He feels more normal and relaxed with the latter and Seokjin isn't certainly sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing considering all his emotions runs wild in the presence of the bunny boy.

.
.
.
.

To Be Continued

.
.
.

*knock knock*👀👀

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

91.5K 3.4K 12
This is a story where taehyung is bubbly and happy smily ceo while jungkook is a cold ceo with no emotion ! What will happen when there parents arran...
1M 59.9K 74
Taehyung: He is cold, expressionless and rigid. Seokjin: He's carefree, loving and patient. "Can you help me forget my past?" This is a TAEJIN fanfic...
176K 10.2K 35
Jungkook is homeless. He's lived on the streets for so long that he's forgotten there is such a thing as human kindness. Enter Seokjin. Take a peek i...
450K 15.3K 44
what happens when a cold soon to be CEO who doesn't believe in love falls hard for an adorable and a sassy cute model....