Sukuna's Psychopath (Sukuna X...

De rion_the_cat

The power she possessed was a gift from Sukuna. She had the strength to finally eliminate all those who had h... Mai multe

Prologue - Starting Of The End
Innocence
Justice?
The Transfer
Hallucinations
The Urge
The Introduction
Hatred
The Entrance
I Choose to Live
The Plan
Execution Part I
Execution Part II
The Test
It's Your Fight
The Past
The Suspect
The Trap
The Hunt
The Trouble
Liberation
The Accomplice
Busted
Rare
A New Beginning
The Mysterious Man
Revenge
Reason
The Team
Half Truth
Questions
Welcome Back
Apples
The Temple
Mio's Adventure
Lies
The Calm before the Storm
Is That The End?
Epilogue - Without Her

First Target

3.1K 126 49
De rion_the_cat

Satoru was crestfallen at the sight of Y/N lying numb on a hospital bed. He called her name several times but she didn't respond. Mark called him there. Y/N's phone had a very few numbers saved. Satoru was the only one who was called frequently. So he decided to call him thinking he might be a member of her family. After he arrived, he told all of them to head home reassuring them that he would take care of Y/N. Doctors told him that she would make it but they were unsure about when she would wake up.

Y/N opened her eyes and found herself in an empty hospital room. She tried to sit but failed because of the pain she felt. Satoru came out of the bathroom. Y/N read him silently. Whining and cursing, he sat on the stool beside her bed. When he noticed her half opened eyes, he leaned in closer. "You awake?" he asked.

She blinked.

"Oh my God!" he exclaimed dramatically covering his mouth with his hands. "How do you feel after sleeping for five days straight?"

The girl didn't say anything. She slightly raised her hand and Satoru held it. In a calm and gentle manner, she released it from his grasp and slowly reached his face. He sat straight waiting for Y/N to do what she wanted. With the tip of her index finger, she slowly slid the blindfold down from his eyes. Those blue eyes shone bright with life  and Y/N felt relaxed looking at him. Satoru smiled and she tried to smile too.

Satoru took her hand and said, "If you keep being like this, I'll fall for you."

"Tch!" Y/N shook her head in disgust.

"Okay, okay, I'm just messing with you. But you have to agree that you're cute."

"Of course I am," she whispered.

He chuckled. "Little girl, I need to go somewhere with Megumi, will you be fine on your own for some time?"

She nodded.

He wore back his blindfold, patted Y/N's head lightly and left.

She stared at the ceiling. A doctor and a nurse attended her. And now, she laid alone in a cold, empty room. An hour passed, she drew so many imaginary sketches with her finger in air.

Someone jumped inside of the window with a loud thud. She looked in the direction of the sound.

'Yujji?' she thought.

"Y/N, I was so worried, sensei didn't let me see you, so I came like this," the pink haired boy spoke and panted.

She knew the reason behind keeping Yujji away from her. The boy sat on the stool where Satoru was sitting a while ago. She smiled at him and he smiled back.

"How are you?" he asked.

"Not good, I guess," she whispered.

"Does it hurt to speak?" he looked concerned.

Y/N nodded.

"Then don't speak. You know, everyone came here, Megumi, Nobara, Panda Senpai, Inumaki Senpai, only I was not allowed to see you," the boy looked devastated.

"It's okay," she whispered with a smile.

"Sukuna, can you heal Y/N?" the boy said leaving her confused.

"Let me out already, brat," a mouth appeared on Yujji's left cheek.

"O-Okay," Yujji said and black markings appeared on his face. He stared at her for a while.

"Tell me girl," he spoke. "Why are you so obsessed with the problems?"

"I'm not, it's just that I'm present at the right place at the wrong time."

"Fine, I'm going to heal you now, it might hurt a bit."

He put his palm on her stomach and muttered, "Heal."

She couldn't process anything and looked at him in confusion.

He removed his palm and ordered her, "Try to sit."

She tried to sit with a jerk and felt an extreme pain, and laid back.

"What!" Sukuna's eyes widened. "It didn't work? How?"  Y/N was in pain and sukuna panicked. "Let me try try again."

"No," she managed to say.

"O-okay, don't move," he said and noticed sheets over her stomach getting red. "Oi brat come back and do something."

Yujji came back and looked at Y/N with an expression filled with dread.

"Shit! I'll call the doctor."

"No," she screeched. "If Satoru comes back, he'll suspect you for this mess."

"But Y/N, I-"

"Just go... leave already."

He felt helpless and went away. She watched him leave and passed out.

When she woke up, she noticed Candice sitting next to her. "Hi Candice," she said.

"H-hi, how are you feeling?"

"Good, how are-"

The sound of flush in the bathroom interrupted her. Satoru showed up.

"What's there in the bathroom, weirdo?" she asked the blindfolded man.

"What?" he didn't get her.

"Everytime I wake up, you come out of the bathroom. Have you hidden sweets in there?"

Candice giggled.

"Don't speak too much, little girl."

"I'm fine now."

"How did it happen?"

"What?"

"How did you start bleeding?"

"Oh, I was bored, so I wanted to go outside the room."

They both looked at her like she was the dumbest person they had ever seen.

"Come on, there was no one here and I was jaded. So I wanted to go out and I tried to get up. But, I realised it was the worst idea."

"Okay, okay," Satoru understood. He, then, turned to Candice and told her to go home.

"No, I want to stay," she said like a kid.

"Just go, I'll take care of her."

"Let her stay," Y/N said.

They chatted for hours then Y/N felt asleep.

Next day, all the kids came to see how her. They played some games and sang some songs. Environment was lightened up with their presence. After everyone sang, Maki demanded Y/N to sing. She denied at first, however agreed when all of them requested.

"Are you guys ready?" she asked.

"Yes," they said in unison.

"Well," she cleared her throat and started,

"Tryna see if you could handle this ass
Prolly give this ass a panic attack
Sorry if I gave a random erection
Prolly thinkin' I'm a telekinetic
Oh, wait, you a fan of the magic?
Poof, puss-"

Satoru put his palm on her mouth to stop her from singing. "Y/N, Megumi is fifteen," he screamed.

They all looked surprised with their eyes glowing. They laughed hard at their Sensei's reaction. Y/N giggled too. "Sorry," she said.

Three weeks passed and she was able to walk slowly. She was desparate to know about the man who shot her but whenever Candice was around, there was someone else too.

She finally got a chance when there was Yujji only besides Candice. Y/N told Yujji to go to her home, and bring her laptop and some novels. He went without any questions. 'What an innocent boy,' she thought.

"So Candice, answer all my questions quickly and truthfully," she ordered.

Candice swallowed hard and nodded.

"Who was that man?"

"My uncle."

"What does he want from you?"

Candice looked away.

"I don't have the whole fucking day. Look at me and answer the question."

"H-he raped a girl and I was the only one who knew about it." She paused.

"I'm all ears, girl. Complete the story."

"I reported it to the police and they found the evidences, and arrested him."

"But he's out. How?"

"He's got money and contacts. He bribed the cops and the judge dealing with his case."

"Pathetic. Where's the girl?"

"Died. Actually, she committed suicide."

Y/N closed her eyes and sighed.

"Why is he behind you?"

"Revenge, cuz I turned him in. It all happened in Huaraz. I moved to Japan with my brothers, assuming that he won't bother us anymore. But..."

"What's his name?"

"Why?"

Y/N glared at her and asked once again, "His name, Candice?"

"H-Henry B-Baker."

"Thanks, girl and please don't be so scared."

Yujji returned with the things. They chatted for like half an hour. A nurse came and told Y/N to go back to bed. She obeyed as she wanted to recover as fast as possible.

Yujji gave her the medicines. She thanked him. Candice still looked horrified. Y/N told both of them to leave as it was getting late. They left together. Candice glanced at Y/N once again before leaving. Y/N smiled at her.

She laid alone and thought about what to do next. For almost an hour, she kept thinking about what Candice told her. She finally closed her eyes and mumbled, "Henry Baker, you're fucked."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

81.5K 3K 46
❝ 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘. ❞ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ A Satoru Gojo x fem!Reader fanfic. ⋆*・゚⋆* ☽ ・゚:⋆*・゚ ☾...
26.5K 768 26
Y/n L/n future leader of the L/n clan of y/c{your country}, the only person the higher-ups fear, the one who will defeat the strongest sorcerer, afte...
28 1 5
Satoru Gojo, the unparalleled jujutsu sorcerer, was not immune to the pain of loss. His best friend, a beacon of light in his life, perished, leaving...
8.6K 253 36
After the events of the culling game, Gojo is finally unsealed and fights Sukuna in a one on one battle. After the long battle filled with ups and do...