Zombies 2: Rewritten.

_mistydreamer_

PG-13 (read description) - after Zed loses control and does something unexpected, the wolves are on higher al... Еще

stained blood.
envy.
another mistake.
boiling anger.
near death.

loose ends.

85 2 3
_mistydreamer_

Multicoloured lights fly out the main doors every time they open as well as the blaring music that echos into the night sky. Most students are dancing and cheering inside, however some are stood out in the cold waiting for their friends to arrive. A shiny, pink limo rolls up in front of the school, gaining everyone's attention. A butler looking man steps out of the passenger side door, only to open another. Bucky and the Acey's reveal themselves, people nearby feeling the need to clap for their new school president and his sidekicks.
"No need for autographs." He calls out, assuming the surrounding people wanted one. Not like he gives them out almost everyday.
"After you." He politely gestures the Acey's to go in before him, which honestly surprised his friends.
The butler heads back into the limo, it driving off only to unveil Addison, Bree and their monster friends.
"Oh no." Bucky says audibly, "It's Zombies."
"And Werewolves." Jacey continues.
"In formal wear?" Stacey finishes.
Lacey scans all of the monsters outfits, dismissing Addison's and Bree's, "They look good." She admits, loving the sense of style.
All of her friends stare at her, giving her disapproving looks.
The monsters stand in front of Bucky and the Acey's, holding up the line of people who wish to enter Seabrook High.
"Move." Eliza speaks.
"Please." Addison adds, hating the sound of being rude.
Bucky squints his eyes, the school president looking furious that they didn't abide to the rules.
"You guys can't be here! There's laws against this!" Bucky sounds as firm and serious as he could be, not wanting his night to be ruined by some monster freaks.
"Bad laws are meant to be broken." Zed pipes up.
"And monsters don't follow the rules." Eliza states, feeling like a total badass for doing so, "Zombies are apart of Seabrook, Bucky and we deserve to be here."
Wyatt steps in, "But we're apart of Seabrook too. The originals in fact." He says with a smirk, knowing damn well that Bucky would stand down and listen. Willa looks proudly at her brother, standing up for the pack.
Bucky glances over at the Z Alert conveniently placed beside the entrance, "Somebody's got to stop you!" He swerves around, almost about to grip the trigger when Willa steps in and brings up her claws. Her necklace and eyes begin to glow as she growls at the defenceless man cowering before her. He jumps into Jacey's arms unexpectedly, not wanting to get hurt.
"Welcome to Prawn." He says coldly as Lacey opens the door for her friends. Jacey struggles to walk through but is relieved when Bucky hops off once they close.
Willa couldn't hold back a cough, resting her hand on her necklace til it subsided. Wyatt leads her inside, afraid that this might be the last eventful night of their lives.

Glitter littered almost every surface of the gym, silver streamers dangling from the ceiling and walls. A huge disco ball bounces light onto anything and everything that entered the room, spinning around like a UFO. The food table contained Seabrook themed sweets and cakes, including orange punch which laid untouched on the table, it being too artificial and sweet for anyone to actually enjoy. As the zombies and werewolves enter the poorly decorated gym, students were staring at them in disbelief, admiring their outfits from a distance. Monsters knew fashion, that was apparent. The wolves rest on tables and chairs, unknown what to do with themselves as they've never been invited to parties like this before. Wyatt pours himself a cup of punch, watching as humans and zombies boogie around. He takes a sip and spits it out, wiping his tongue on his sleeve. Willa laughs at her brother, patting him on the back.
"You alright?"
"Human drinks are disgusting." Wyatt scrunches up his face, pouring the remainder of the liquid back into the bowl.
"Yeah, where can you get some animal blood around here?" Willa looks around, jokingly.
Addison giggles to herself off to the side, "I don't think they've been to a party."
"Clearly." Zed looks at all the werewolves talking to themselves, looking as sick as ever.
Eliza stares at Willa, glued to her smile and dark brown eyes. Addison notices and hip bumps Eliza.
"Are you going to ask her to dance or stand here creepily all night?"
"What?!" Eliza said rather loudly, luckily the music drowned it out.
"Your choice." She says before Zed takes her out to the dance floor.
More students begin to file inside, filling up the gym. All head over to dance and gossip, the only reasons people seem to come to these type of events. Students shuffle past Eliza as she continues to watch Wyatt and Willa chat with each other.
"I can do this." Eliza mutters to herself, trying to look as confident as possible when walking over to the she wolf.
"Just a friendly dance." She pushes past a random couple, serving a few angry looks. Eliza keeps swerving through the crowd til she collided with the one person she was heading over to in the first place.
"Eliza-" Willa turns around, a smile forming on her face.
"Hey." Eliza replies shyly, her cheeks flamingo pink, "You ah.. enjoying Prawn?"
Wyatt wanders off, not planning to play the third wheel role. Willa scans the crowd of laughing people, dancing to their hearts content, whilst her pack seemed rather dull and drained.
"It's hard to when you're slowly dying." Willa says seriously, turning the conversation cold.
Eliza stares out, feeling a large pit in her stomach, "Will a dance help?"
"Huh?" Willa looks down at Eliza's palms.
"Willa, do I have the honour to dance with you?" Eliza asks, cringing in her mind.
The Alpha blinks, unsure what to make of this situation. Addison and Zed were dancing together, and they're a couple but then again there's plenty of others on the dance floor who aren't peered with anyone in particular.
"What does this mean for us?" Willa asks curiously, placing her hands in Eliza's palms.
She shrugs, "Whatever you want it to be."
Before the she wolf could open her mouth, the zombie drags her out onto the dance floor.

As the night progresses, most Seabrook students sit on benches in casual conversation, listening to the angelic melody of the slow music echoing throughout the gym. The ones who still manage to stand, continue to dance leisurely. Addison glances over at her friends, Willa's hands resting on Eliza's hips whilst the zombie girl's hands were on the wolf's shoulders. Addison then looks around at Wyatt who hasn't taken his eyes off Willa for at least half an hour. She chuckles to herself, clearly he was too overprotective over his sister, when really he didn't need to be. She turns her head back towards Zed, who was gazing down at her. He takes a deep breath, ready to speak his mind.
"I know this year has been hard, Addy.. and I know I've made it much more difficult for you. I'm truely sorry for that." He spins Addison around.
"It's alright. None of it was intentional." She smiles softly, focusing on his eyes.
"If I didn't misjudge the werewolves. If I just saw them the way that you see them then.. the hole I dug myself would be covered with dirt, me standing above it."
Addison plants a kiss on Zed's cheek, "I forgive you.. and they will too." She looks around at the werewolves, "Overtime."
She sighs before continuing, "I thought everything would make sense if I were a werewolf but I'm not and I don't know if I'm a cheerleader either."
"You're a leader, Addison. You make others belong. At camp. At cheer practice. Even when protesting for what's right. You bring people together."
Addison smiles softly, wrapping her arms around Zed, "Thank you."
Zed nods, feeling some weight being lifted off his shoulders. However that weight soon settled again when the floor began to shake like it did in the cave. All the students abandoned their friends, pushing anyone who was in their way. This included the Acey's who ran out of Seabrook high without Bucky.
"You're supposed to protect your student president!" He yells out before sliding underneath a table, cowering beneath.
Screaming overthrows the music, crashing of plates and other items smash to the floor.
"Come on, I know a quicker way." Zed grips Addison's hand tightly as he races through the crowd of panicking students. Addison makes sure to stick beside her boyfriend, not wanting to get lost.
"Wolves!" Willa calls out, signalling her pack to follow her lead. Wyatt comes at her command, standing beside her.
"You won't be able to run as fast of the others."
"You calling me slow?" Willa whacks her brothers arm.
"Your leg." He states.
She looks down at her leg which is covered by her indigo pants, "It'll be fine." She mutters then leads with another command, "Follow me!"
Willa swerves through the crowd, Eliza following close behind her as the room continues to shake, it was as if god was mad at them for no particular reason. Wyatt tries to keep an eye on his sister, afraid she might tumble if the pain worsens in her sprained leg. Truth is, it had been hurting all night. Willa never took the pills the doctors gave her for pain relief. She didn't believe in that stuff and decided to tough it out instead. She was starting to regret it once she stumbled into a wall. Wyatt sees this and forcefully pushes past Eliza, helping his sister stand up straight.
"I'll guide you outside then we can sit down." Willa doesn't reply and Wyatt continues to go in the direction Zed seems to be taking Addison along.
The group continue speed walking down the hallway, before a large crack decided to make its home in the floor in front of them. Most scream, seeing a purple light emitting from the hole. Willa stares intently, examining what it could be.
"It's the moonstone!" She blurts out excitedly, getting closer to the hole but Wyatt holds her back.
"The energy of the moonstone must've created the fault line." Eliza comments.
"So it was buried and never broken." Addison shares Willa's excitement.
"We have to get to it! Before it's too late." Wyatt jumps down the large crack then helps his sister. Willa passes him, subsiding the pain in her leg, she was determined to find their moonstone. The rest of her pack mates follow. She swerves through the tunnel, guided by the gleaming purple light. She makes it through an archway to see the thing her pack has been looking for. The moonstone.
"It's here!" Willa runs up to it, wincing at her sprained leg.
The werewolves race in, taking off their necklaces and placing it upon the moonstone. Bright blue lights beam from them, charging up their necklaces to the max. They all growl, feeling fully themselves. Willa wraps her necklace back around her neck and holds tight on the moonstone.
"Everyone grab hold." Willa commands, her pack attempting to lift but failing miserably.
"It's too heavy." Wyatt points out, "There isn't enough of us."
"Then you'll have to expand your pack." Addison reveals herself, her friends and other students filing into the claustrophobic room. This included the Acey's, which surprised most but were happy they attended. Everyone grabs hold of the moonstone about to lift it when the chamber collapses, a large slab blocking the entrance.
"We're trapped!" Bree pipes in, biting at her nails.
"Zed." Eliza wasn't sure how safe her idea would be but it's the only solution she could come up with, "Your Z band, it's still broken. You can lift up the slab whilst we carry the moonstone through."
Zed looks down at his Z band, feeling the memories wash back over him, "I can't. What if I can't control it? What if I hurt someone?"
"You're our only hope."
Zed hesitates, then takes a long, deep breath, taking off his Z band. He roars, vains becoming purple and bruised like it usually does. Willa's eyes dilate, reminded that he was the one who murdered her best friend. She could still hear Wynter's skull smacking against the caves wall.
"Hey.." Wyatt grabs Willa's attention, "It's okay." He whispers, comforting his traumatised sister.
She returns a slight nod. Zed roars and spins around, lifting the heavy piece of slab as if it weighed nothing. Everyone grabs hold of the moonstone, carrying it out as Zed begins to struggle. As everyone drops the glowing stone, Zed let's go of the concrete slab and seemingly trapping himself in.
"Zed!" Addison calls out, debris and dust filling the air.
It was silent, til the familiar sound of a powered on Z band was audible. Zed walks out confidently, everyone cheering. He hugs Addison.
"Zed." She says in relief, "Are you okay?!"
"Yeah." He smiles brightly.
Eliza grabs out her tablet, it appearing out of nowhere, "Say Brains!"
"Brains!" Zed and Addison said in unison as Eliza takes a picture.
"First Zombie to appear on the Prawn Wall of Fame." She says happily.
Change was still happening and it was getting better for zombie kind.
All of the werewolves hug one another, others joining in. They finally found the moonstone. After searching for months it had been located and retrieved with the help of Seabrook students. Willa was surprised about how the town treated them. She assumed that they were all horrible, self centred pricks. However it seemed the opposite. Thankful to most, Wynter's death wasn't in vain.

A purple light shines from the entrance of the wolves den. Students walking in and out, still rocking their Prawn attire. The den wasn't decorated like the Prawn was, but everyone seemed to be having a good time regardless. Especially Wyatt who had just noticed the froyo cart parked near the entrance. He races over to the froyo stand, Willa rolling her eyes but follows.
"Do you have human flesh flavour?" Wyatt asks, holding back a smile, "Maybe with sprinkles?"
Willa laughs along with her brother, the Coach's face looked as if he saw a ghost. He opens his mouth but nothing seemed to come out.
"He's kidding." She points out, making Coach smile.
"Oh." He laughs, "You're a funny guy!" He starts scooping up some Peanut Butter N' Bones, "This should be closer to the taste range."
Wyatt takes the cone, "Your skin tastes like Peanut Butter?" He licks it, the froyo melting on his tongue.
"No. It has bones in it." Coach says awkwardly, "You werewolves like bones, don't you?" He passes a cone to Willa.
She shrugs, "Depends what we feel like. Some days it's the bones off a deer carcass and some it's human remains." She scares the Coach, him visibly sweating. Willa smirks then heads towards the exit of the cave. Her brother quickly follows in pursuit. She squeezes through the exit, avoiding the students who littered her den like ants and pops outside where surprisingly she runs into Bucky.
"I can't believe you convinced me to go to this dump." He spits, clearly not seeing Willa.
"Bucky." Lacey attempts to get his attention.
"We should've just hosted an after party at my house."
"Bucky."
"I know it would've been way funner than this."
"BUCKY!" Lacey screams, out of character.
"What?!" He replies, brows furrowed.
She just points and Bucky follows her finger then puts on a huge, fake smile.
"Heyyyy."
Willa smears her Peanut Butter N' Bones froyo on Bucky's fancy, shiny tux, his jaw dropping.
"What the heck?! This was limited edition!"
She then rests the cone on Bucky's head, "Enjoy the after party, Asshole." She walks away, leaving Bucky's mouth agape.
Wyatt follows his sister, "That was uncalled for." He keeps licking his froyo, enjoying every second of it.
Willa just shrugs, watching as Bucky throws the cone to the ground, stomping away like a child, his minions following right behind him. She walks further away from the cave, the sound of happiness becoming dull. Wyatt didn't ask where they were going, he knew. Willa takes a seat in front of Wynter's grave, her brother sitting right beside her. She rests her head against his shoulder, staring at the pile of dirt.
"Enjoying your froyo?" The answer was obvious by the amount of froyo that circled Wyatt's mouth.
"Literally the best thing ever." He responds, "I told you this wasn't a terrible town."
Willa nods slightly, staring off again. It was like this for a few minutes. Barely audible sounds of the party whisk through the air, little snaps of twigs and shuffles of leaves from the woodland creatures surround the pair. Wyatt quickly slurps up the rest of his froyo, eager to get another one once they head back inside.
"What are you thinking, sis?" He tries to place an emotion on her face, it being unreadable.
Willa plays with her necklace, "We did it."
Wyatt nods, "We did do it. With the help of the others." He points out, making sure to mention their participance.
"I need to thank them properly." She lifts her head, looking over at her brother.
"To think at the start of the year you'd never say 'Thank you.' Oh how you've changed." He receives a playful shove.
"It's not a big deal. Just never had a reason too."
"Uh huh. So the time when I babysat all of the wolf pups whilst the rest of you went to hunt isn't a good enough reason?" Wyatt raises an eyebrow.
"Nope." Willa replies simply.
"But I still have bite marks on ass from it! I mean come on, has to mean something." He whines, Willa laughing a little.
"Thank you." She says, just to shut him up.
"Thank you." He replies. The air going silent again.
Willa continues to play with her necklace, staring intently at Wynter's grave. Wyatt whistles, filling the silence as he was figuring out what to say next.
"She'd be proud."
Willa stops.
"So would our parents. You saved our pack."
She swallows, standing, "Don't talk about them."
"But you've accomplished so much as Alpha. Now that our necklaces have recharged none of us will die." Wyatt stands with her.
Willa takes hold of her necklace.
"Not for awhile at least."
"Get a few of the wolves." She doesn't look at her brother, "Around three."
"What?"
"Go!" She swerves around, Wyatt spending no more time standing and runs off to collect them.

Eliza spends her time searching for Willa, worried where the Alpha had gone. She shoves through couples and friends gossiping, swearing that there were way more people here than there was at Prawn. It came as an disadvantage. Unhelpful as this space was clearly smaller. Eliza makes her way over to Zed and Addison who's lips were attached onto one another. She stands there awkwardly, not wanting to disturb the couples first real kiss. Some people begin staring and that only made the feeling worse. She clears her throat, making her two friends flinch, surprised.
"Sorry- uhm-" Eliza begins, the trio's cheeks turning pink.
They all stare at each other before laughing.
"We honestly didn't know you were there." Addison smiles.
"I honestly didn't want to abrupt you during your first kiss." Eliza replies, Zed not saying anything, embarrassed.
"What I really wanted to ask you," She continues, leaving the awkwardness in the past, "Have you seen Willa anywhere?"
Addison begins to grin, "Ooo, gonna dance with her again?" She hip bumps Eliza playfully, only causing her cheeks to brighten.
"I'm just.. worried."
Wyatt enters the wolves den, shoving past all the guests, most he didn't know or even spoke to once. He finds three wolves that would be perfect for the unknown task that Willa didn't go into depth with and they run outside.
"Hey. There's Wyatt." Addison grabs Zed's hand, "He'll know where she is."
The trio start to squeeze through the crowd, keeping Wyatt in sight, which wasn't that hard as the wolf was standing at the froyo cart.
"I want the same please."
"Actually one scoop per customer tonight, otherwise I'd run out of all my froyo. I don't usually give it away for free." Wyatt gives Coach a death stare, making the man continue, "But I'll let you have one more scoop. Just cause you're a funny guy." Coach quickly scoops up some more Peanut Butter N' Bones.
"I know." Wyatt takes the cone and turns around to find Addison, Eliza and Zed staring back at him.
He takes a huge lick, "What?"
"Have you seen Willa?" Eliza asks urgently.
"She's at Wynter's grave." He makes sure to look at Zed when answering.
Eliza heads for the exit, the couple staring at each other. Wyatt whips around, following the eager zombie who's seemingly head over heels for his sister.
"She probably wants to be alone." He calls out, Eliza ignoring him and heading in the direction of Wynter's burial site anyway.
Dirt was spraying through the air as the wolves dig up her grave. Willa stands and watches, not saying a word. Wyatt could see this from where he was walking and begins sprinting over to her, dropping his froyo in the process.
"Willa! What's going on?"
She doesn't answer, fearing that maybe, Wynter's body would've deteriorated, became rotten. She prepares herself, watching as the dirt mounds behind her pack mates get larger. Eliza comes to stand by her, sliding her hand into Willa's in an act of comfort. The Alpha doesn't react, letting it happen. Wynter's face is revealed. Wyatt gazez at his sister, looking for any sign of movement. Willa rests her hand on her necklace, rubbing her thumb against the smooth surface. Once all of Wynter's body emerged almost everyone gasped, it was fully intact, no rotting flesh, no bruises or marks. It looked as if she was just sleeping. Willa swallows, hoping her plan would work. She holds back tears.
"Grab her necklace and charge it on the moonstone, then come right back here." The Alpha's composure doesn't break and quickly a wolf takes Wynter's necklace, running back to the cave. Addison and Zed watch as the wolf zooms past them in a hurry, hinting that something urgent is happening. They head their way over to Willa and the gang who stare into the grave. Willa couldn't take her eyes off Wynter, missing her smile and her over the top attitude. Eliza gives her hand a squeeze.
Addison comes up behind them, "Hey!" She places herself next to Wyatt but stops abruptly when she sees the sight before her, "How-"
Wyatt shakes his head, Addison zipping her mouth. Zed could already make out what they were seeing before he joined the others. Immediately he averts his eyes, not wanting to see the girl he had murdered many nights ago. The memories were running through his head, like a turned on faucet left unattended, continuously pouring the memories inside his mind, drowning him in regret and guilt. In fact it all brought everyone memories from that night. The night that started the whole conflict, causing the werewolves to live in fear, avoid dangerous zombies like Zed. Now if Willa's plan worked, maybe things would change. Their relationships could be reset and life could continue on normally.
Leaves and breaking twigs made it audibly clear that the wolf was coming back with Wynter's necklace. They hold it out to Willa.
"Put it around Wynter's neck."
The wolf looks down at the necklace then back at their Alpha and nods. Carefully they hop down into the poorly dug hole.
"What are you thinking, Willa?" Wyatt asks, hoping she'd answer.
"Reviving her." Is all she said, making her brother more confused.
The wolf crouches down next to Wynter's limp body, lifting her head.  They were very careful with her, wrapping the moonstone necklace around her neck with ease. Once that was done, they jumped out of the hole.
"You can go." Willa says, the wolf nodding before running back to the party.
Everyone stands in a line, watching. They didn't know what they were exactly waiting for but for Willa's sake, they decided to stay.
A combination of wind and music still flowed through the air, distracting most from Wynter's corpse that clearly wasn't going to do anything.
Zed puts his hands together, not wanting to stay outside any longer, "Right, I'm going back inside." He states eagerly, retreating back towards the cave.
"Zed!" Addison jogs after him, not before mouthing 'I'm sorry' to Wyatt.
Willa stays hopeful, not taking her eyes off Wynter. This has to work.
"Sis.." Wyatt looks at her with sympathetic eyes, "It's pointless. She's dead. Simple as that."
Willa let's go of Eliza's hand, swerving around and heads back into the cave.
The zombie girl sighs, watching as Wyatt joins his sister. She's about to turn but swears she sees slight movement from Wynter. She observes the body, crouching down to gain a better look.
"Eliza!" Zed calls out from the entrance of the cave, causing her to abandon the freshly dug grave.

It was the early hours of the morning. The party had died down an hour prior, letting the wolves get good rest before another day of school. Although their whole objective was to find the moonstone, which they already done so, Seabrook wasn't as bad as they thought. Plus they made very good friends and didn't wish to cut them off.
A little fawn trots over to Wynter's dug up grave, sniffing inside curiously. The piles of dirt were only small mounds, wind from the night before blowing most of it away. It poked it's head inside, over looking the body. Wynter's fingers twitched, a slight movement no one would've noticed at first. It turned into an arm shift, the fawn sprinting away as what it thought was a dead corpse didn't seem dead at all. Wynter's necklace gleamed a dark blue, the she wolf's eyes opening abruptly, glowing golden. She gasps, her lungs filling with cold, crisp air.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

41.4K 916 19
Willa x OC Starts in ZOMBIES 2. The werewolves come to Seabrook in search of the moonstone to save their pack. What happens when Willa finds somethin...
80.9K 1.6K 28
Book 2 of where I belong series - It's been a year now since Y/n found out that she was the Great Alpha and it's been great She and Wyatt have an am...
86K 1.7K 24
︎" 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞. " In this small town fil...
Nightfall (Wyatt Lykensen) FreyaCarey

Любовные романы

41.6K 814 19
Hi, my name is Freya Claw. You probably know by now the story of Addison and Zed, and what happened when a normal girl fell in love with a zombie. ...