Pj Masks X Tmnt Crossover

Von bossbot320

When romeo meets the shredder they both team up to take over the world and mutate everyone to become their mu... Mehr

dust-o-tron
stolen pizza
turtles
pj masks vs tmnt
turtles in HQ
hunting for tests subjects
training
tmnt and pj masks vs shredder,bebop and rocksteady
5 mutations
two plans
mutant fighting and mutagen finding
taken teammates
Leo's rescue mission
teaming up again
classic betrayal
in the flying and a strange team up
romeo's mutation
the final fight
final

meeting the shredder

619 7 14
Von bossbot320

Romeo was driving back to the flying while he is still mad.

Romeo:ugh those pj pests they are always so ard to defeat no matter what I do they always defeat me can I just win for once...than suddenly the lab stopped.

Romeo:why did the lab stop robot did you do something?as robot didn't respond.

Romeo:umm...robot?as he looked at his cameras and seen robot wasn't there.

Romeo:robot where are you?as he exit the lab and started shouting his name.

Romeo:ok bucket of bolts come out right now!than robot's head suddenly got thrown below romeo's feet.

Romeo:robot...what happened to you?...as he picked up his head.

Robot:yOuR...in..DaNger mAstEr...as he started glitching than suddenly romeo heard footsteps.

Than he seen a guy with a metal helmet and metal claws.

Romeo:who are you suppose to be metal head!?

???:someone your not suppose to see so now ima have to end your life kid.as he got his claws and extended them.

Romeo:well you gotta get me first.as he was about to go in his lab than he bumped into someone invisible.

???:you ain't going nowhere kid.as he turned visible as it was some kind of pig mutant thing.

???:yeah we take your life like friend made of metal!as a mutant rhino came to.

???:zzzorry kid it hazz to be thizz way.as some kind of fly mutant wearing a science coat came.

Romeo:WAIT DON'T KILL ME PLEASE I CAN DO ANYTHING FOR YOU!!!as he was starting to beg.

???:like what?

Romeo:well..I'm super smart and I can do anything like built robots,inventions anything you want.

???:anything huh...I am deciding to let you live...for now.as he put his claws down.

Romeo:thanks...

???:but your gonna do something for me since your super smart.

???:wait but zzir I'm your number 1 zzcientist though I'm super smart.

???:be quiet stockman..so what do you say genius?

Romeo:I'm not gonna do anything for-

As the man showed him his claws again as romeo got scared.

Romeo:like what...

???:I'll tell you but we need to go somewhere where no one can't see us.

Romeo:we can go in my flying factory...

???:what flying factory?

Romeo:this.as he grabbed the button and pressed it as the flying factory came and used his sucky sucker to suck them and his lab into the flying factory.

???:where the heck are we!?the mutant pig said as they were all confused.

Romeo:in my flying factory where my fly bots help fix my lab and other things and where I make evil inventions to defeat some dumb heroes.

???:what heroes?

Romeo:well its these annoying heroes who have magical pajamas that gives them superpowers they are a blue cat a red owl and a green lizard and they called themselves the pj masks.

???:never heard of masks of pjs.the mutant rhino said.

Romeo:its because they come out at night where no one can see them and defeat nighttime villains like me but I was so close of defeating then and taking over the world but sadly it didn't work...

???:they don't sound much of a problem.

Romeo:you might think that but when you meet them you'll be regretting your words.as the man glared at romeo.

Romeo:I mean...what do you want me to do?

???:I need you to help me with this.as he pulled out a canister of mutagen ooze.

Romeo:what is it?

???:its called mutagen ooze one drop of this turns them into a hideous mutant like them.as the pig,rhino and fly shouted hey.

Romeo:cool...but what do you want me to do with it?

???:I want you to make this mutagen when they get splashed by it they will mutate but they will start to obey me and turned into my mutant slave.

Romeo:ok I think I can do that.

???:you better if you fail goodbye to your normal human life.as he pointed his claws to his face.

Romeo:ok mr....

Shredder:call me shredder now go work on it now!

???:can I help to mr.zzhredder like team work makezz the dream work.the fly said.

Shredder:ok but same goes for you two stockman so don't fail me now anyways I'll gathering certain things bebop rocksteady your with me.

Rocksteady:ok mr.shredder.as shredder started to walk away as they followed him.

Romeo:thanks umm...

Baxter stockman:call me baxter zztockman.

Romeo:ok anyways let's start working on it I guess.

Baxter stockman:ok do you have any toolzz?as romeo nodded and pointed as baxter stockman flew to the direction.

Romeo:ha like I would help them with this I can mutate my enemies and the pjs  into mutants and...TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!as he started to evil laugh.

Baxter stockman:got the toolzz.as he came back as romeo stopped.

Romeo:oh good let's go.as they started to go has romeo chuckled quietly.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.8K 5 18
The ninja turtles go the tarabiscoville for a day off when Leonardo comes across An Yu, but night ninja gets in the way.
3K 201 62
A little sister... Who loves the blue masked turtle... she deserves his kindness,or not? Will he feel the same?Her Lewo is mad at her... Makena ,a sp...
2.8K 101 18
Splinter, the rat sensei, senses something amiss in New York City. His disciples, Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and Michelangelo have grown apart sin...
510 0 16
Two years after Shredder is defeated, the sisters become sea turtle hybrids and now live with the Turtles. Now they are going to face another challan...