4 Little Things

Av butterflyyanonymous

No spoilers you have to read the story😉 Mer

chapter one, Lilith.
1. starting over
2. River
3. the little things she likes
5. Lilith

4. how we met and how it ended

3 0 0
Av butterflyyanonymous

We use to be childhood friends I was 5 he was 5 we we're inseparable we stayed like that until we we're 13 almost 14 that's when we got distant I got a boyfriend he got a girlfriend we kinda got distant well I didn't want it to be distant until I got a text from him saying

(River) - look I know we've been friends for a while but I can't do this anymore my life's going on a different route than you so I think we should part ways and tbh I never liked being friends with you I just felt bad bc nobody else liked you I've tried to be nice but I can't anymore goodbye Lilith..

I ever responded to that I couldn't believe after 8 years of friendship or relationship.. he said that through a text

... One day when we we're 10 he asked me to be his girlfriend I said yes we never kissed or anything we barley ever even held hands ig it just felt nice having somebody that's called your girlfriend. Our relationship did continue as a friendship kind of but I guess that kind of was a break up a official break up.. with that text so he will forever be titled as a ex..

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

179K 2.7K 29
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
240K 3.9K 51
When two rival hearts tangle themselves in one another, when push comes to shove and sacrifices have to be made, what will they choose? Lizzie Myers...
354K 27.3K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
1M 88.1K 138
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.