dress, harry lewis/w2s

De timmysgirlfren

❝𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽.❞ faye kingston had always dreamed... Mais

ᴅʀᴇss
ᴄᴀsᴛ
⁰¹
⁰²
⁰³
⁰⁴
⁰⁵
⁰⁶
⁰⁷
⁰⁸
⁰⁹
¹⁰
¹¹
¹²
¹³
¹⁴
¹⁵
¹⁶
¹⁷
¹⁸
²⁰
²¹
²²
²³

¹⁹

2.5K 65 106
De timmysgirlfren

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
NINETEEN.
❝𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵❞
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

━━━━━★━━━━━

By the time Monday had rolled around, I was already burned out from my weekend spent with my family. Of course, I was happy to be able to get to spend my time with them, but just like with anybody you love, being around them for too long will most definitely end in disaster.

"We'll see you at the wedding then, yeah?" Kat grins at me, pulling my body in for a hug as we stand on the porch outside my mum's house. "I'll phone you once im back home" I rock her side to side, not wanting to let go.

"Has harry got his suit yet?" She asks me, being far more interested in the outfits for the wedding than anything else.

"I'm not sure yet—if he hasn't ill go with him to get it"

Thats a lie. If he hasn't got a suit there's no way in hell I'm going shopping with him. He's like a giant child and I know for a fact he'll get bored halfway through and I'll have to drag him back home.

"Can't wait to meet him in person, dylans ecstatic" She laughs softly, although im pretty sure my brother isnt just excited to meet the blond boy, he's over the moon.

You would've thought he had won the lottery by how happy he was this entire long weekend, and im more than certain that he will probably convulse when he sees him in person.
It's weird to think about how welcoming everyone is with the fact I now have a "boyfriend"

Hypothetical or not, it's comforting to know how happy they are for me, seeing as my last relationship wasn't their ideal candidate for a "good boyfriend"

I can tell my mum's a little weary of it all, and I can't blame her for that. She's the one that watched the girl she raised slowly dissipate all due to something she couldn't control. She saw me break down, she saw me try to put on a brave face when I was completely destroyed on the inside. She saw me change into someone else, and I know she's scared that will happen again.

We aren't actually together, but if I want it to be believable, I'm sure as hell gonna put on a fucking show. Give Meryl Streep a run for her money.

"Be careful please, don't die on your way home."

"Ill try not to. Tell mum and Dylan i love them for me." She kisses the side of my head as I slip through her grasp, covering my bare arms with my hands to keep them warm. As soon as I'm in the car, I sit to let it heat up for a minute. Replying to some messages from talia and the rest of the group, not giving any sort of hint that im coming home a day early.

A little surprise never hurt nobody, right?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The drive is just as boring as I knew it'd be, cars upon cars trying to worm their way back into London just like me. Poundshop Kardashians by Sam Fender plays quite loudly to drown out any of the silence in the small space, my finger drumming along to the beat as I keep my focus on the road ahead.

My mind conjures up the perfect idea to surprise everybody, my plan of action piecing itself together the closer I get back home.

1. Find a way to get into cal and harrys.
2. Scare the living shit out of them.

Thankfully, Talia had told me she was heading over to theirs with simon and JJ. Meaning I have my perfect way in. Using Talia as a pawn in my game.

Knowing I'm gonna have to figure it out more in depth, as if this is some sort of top secret mission, I take a quick detour to one of the service stops. It isn't busy at all, giving me enough time to get some food and text the brown haired girl with everything we've got to do.

「 ★ 」

tal 💃🕺
we're all just sitting in the living room the now anyways

me
ill be there soon, make up an excuse so u can buzz me in

tal💃🕺
excited to see u

me
cant say the same for me

tal💃🕺
stfu and hurry up

me
will do 😐

━━━━━★━━━━━

By the time I arrived outside the flat, the sun had already started to set. I send Talia confirmation that I'm finally here, waiting outside for the approval into the building to be granted.

Standing out in the cold November air, I hold onto myself tightly to trap any heat from escaping. It's fucking freezing, and the longer I wait out here, the more my ears start to burn from the chill.

Finally, the piercing beep of the buzzer goes off, my hands automatically finding their way to push the door open. Wasting no time, I swiftly make it up the million flights of stairs, being far too scared to use the lift. Genuinely my biggest fear.

The familiar door comes into view, and I slow down to regain my breath and composure. Tiptoeing my way there, as if they can hear me from inside, Im soon stood directly infront of it. Here goes nothing.

Trying to open it quietly to avoid any suspicion, I sneak my way in through the gap, closing it right behind me. The sound of them all shouting further in the house makes me smile, knowing the haven't heard me come in. Talia isn't around anywhere, leaving the rest of this now up to me.

Going with a straightforward approach, I take off my jacket and shoes, leaving everything sitting at the front of the flat. Sighing loudly, I stroll my way into the room, hiding my smile as they all look up at me. JJs eyes widen as he looks between me and the other boys, wanting confirmation that I'm actually here or not. Talia is sat curled into herself, the light of her phone covering the obvious smile on her lips.

I don't even notice the other brown haired girl sat next to harry, her face scrunched up as she looks at me.

Fucking holly.

Doing a double take, I make direct eye contact with her, a sinister smile on her lips as she budges herself closer into harry. I turn my gaze to him, the look on both of our faces communicating in some sort of way. He smiles, widening his eyes and nodding his head to the girl next to him.

Welcome back to London Faye! Here's a slap in the face!!

Pushing down the feeling in my gut, I plaster on a smile before speaking up. "Got anything to eat? Im fucking starving" I ask as if it's nothing, falling back onto the couch to get comfy.

Glancing back at them, they all just stare at me as if I'm a ghost. Not a single word coming out of their mouths. I grin at the silence, starting to laugh making the only noise in the room. I don't even get the chance to say anything else before im smothered by warm body of someone.

"Youre—What? How the fuck are you here!?" Cal pulls us apart from our embrace, smiling largely as he hold onto my shoulders.

"Well I drove down the M6 and came straight here to see you all obviously" I say bluntly, now smiling the same as him. Looking over to where jj was sat, I notice he's no longer there. My eyebrows furrowing as he was literally there two seconds ago......

"Move—stop hogging her" Cal is pushed out of the road, my whole body nearly falling on the ground as I'm wrapped up in yet another hug. This time, the culprit being none other than the boy in question. JJ.

"You never told us you were coming—what?! How did you even get in?" He shakes me, my arms near enough breaking.

"Got my own accomplice in this very room...." I peak over at my best friend, smiling softly at her. JJ still doesn't let go, now holding onto me lightly. It takes me actually peeling his hands off my shoulders for me to escape from him, making the short distance over to talia to see her.

"Wow! Thank you Talia for your amazing work and skills getting me into this flat completely undetected!!! You're a godsend" She cheers sarcastically, it finally being her turn to hug me.

And here's me saying I hate physical affection....

"Shut your mouth—i would've said thanks if you gave me the chance" I mumble into her hair, feeling more than happy with how everyone reacted to seeing me. All apart from one.

"I can hear your thoughts—and if I could run over there and cave her face in, I would" She whispers for just me to hear, knowing me far too well.

"When did she turn up?" I ask as we pull away, my back now to the others.

"Five minutes before you got here— harry was not amused let me tell you that" She sniggers, both of our attention of eachother.

"So he didn't invite her?" I ask, just wanting to know whether or not she's wanted here by him. "Definitely not, thank god you're here—hes got an escape" Staying in my position, I turn myself around to face everybody else. Getting comfortable as i join in on the conversation simon and jj are having.

My eyes draw to the other end of the room, landing on an uncomfortable harry. Holly has her hand right on his chest, smiling and laughing as she talks to him. He doesn't look interested whatsoever, and if holly wasnt so much of a bitch I would've told her just to give it up with him.

Not noticing that I'm staring, his eyes find mine. It lasts all of five seconds, as if it's one of those moments from a movie. He half nods his head to the left, the direction of his room. Knowing this will be our only chance to actually talk, I smile back at him in approval, slowly picking myself up from the couch.

"Harry—want to show me that.....hoodie you were talking about? The one you said you'd show me" I lie, all eyes in the room now being on us both.

"Hoodie?.......Oh! Yeah—yeah alright. C'mon then" He stands up swiftly, Holly's hand falling from his chest onto the sofa. I can see the daggers being drawn into the back of my head as I join his side, nudging his side as we laugh quietly.

"New hoodie, really? Is that the best thing you could come up with?" He looks down at me as we both enter his room, the door closing behind us. I sit down on the spinny chair at his desk, kicking his leg as I spin around slowly.

"A thanks would be nice! I just got you out of an uncomfortable situation, dickhead"

"Yeah, yeah. Thanks." He laughs softly, a sound ive missed quite a bit.

"How did she even end up coming over?" I hide any sense of jealously with a laugh, still spinning around like an easily amused child.

"Was eating my fucking food and she just strolled right in as if she owned the place—Lost my appetite as she came and sat next to me I swear to god" He falls back on his duvet with a groan, rubbing his eyes harshly.

"Thats a shame.... Think she's slightlyyy obsessed with you" I joke, dragging out my response and tucking my legs closer to my torso.

"Id rather she wasn't" He complains, now sitting with his elbows propping his back up.

"You don't want a girl being obsessed with you?"

"Not her, no" He answers instantly, both of us sitting on different things but directly infront of one another.

"Thought that'd be like....a huge ego booster for you" I snigger, dropping my head on my curled up knees.

"It would be. if it was the right person" He swings his legs to kick the bottom of my foot.

"And who's this 'right person?" I budge the chair closer to him at the edge of the bed.

"Well.....she's a bit of a bitch and can't sing to save herself. A fake blond too, she's super arrogant aswell" He smirks, listing of things on his fingers.

"Arrogant? Am I really?" I ask, mirroring his smile. "Who said I was talking about you?" He furrows his brows at me, not wiping the smirk from his lips.

"Well whoever this girl is.....she's seems absolutely incredible." I shrug, moving myself from the chair to sit next to where his legs are.

"See what I mean? So arrogant" His eyes roll, the comforting feeling of us just sitting here making me smile.

"Missed you, y'know." He says quietly, the whole atmosphere in the room changing. "Was gone for three days, not a month" I giggle at his sudden change to being nice.

"If you left for any longer than three days I'd probably loose my nut"

"How on earth did you cope without me before we met? Like seriously—did you just mope around waiting for someone as amazing as me to walk into your life?" I joke once again, holding back the urge to say just how much I've missed him too.

He lifts himself up, covering his face. "Ruined it—you ruined the moment!" He scolds me, pulling my body forward to shake away my fit of laughter.

"I'm sorry!—get back to the moment, I won't ruin it again."

"No—youve turned me into a sappy twat go away" He drops his head, trying to hide the smile from me.

"Fine, I'll go then—bye" I quickly pull myself up before he tries to latch onto me, walking to the opposite end of the bed to the door. He turns himself around, face smothered into the bed below him.

Leaning my back against the door, I hold onto the handle waiting for him to join me. "You coming back out?"

"Don't send me back out—like being fed to fucking wolves" He complains, not moving an inch in his spot.

"You know for a fact they're gonna think we're doing something other than looking at a hoodie" I glare at him, waiting for his slow brain to catch on to what I'm insinuating.

"Is that a bad thing or a good thing?" He smirks, making me regret even saying anything remotely relating to something dirty.

"You'll have to find out" I grin back, mentally cursing myself for getting flushed over the thought of it. Fuck sake.

"And when am I finding out exactly?......" He finally moves, sitting upright.

"To be determined" I shrug, no longer waiting for him to come out with me. Leaving the room and the boy in it.

Home sweet home again.

━━━━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━━━━

IM BACK 😏🙂😏🙂😏🙂😏

this one is short and low-key shit but we move

There's a few things in this chapter that are (kinda) important for later😏😏😏

keeping my mouth zipped shut though you'll have to guess xxxx

ALRIGHT BYEEEEE

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

261K 2.9K 113
Layla, a 20 year old Youtuber from Australia decides to move her lifestyle and career overseas to London. Upon moving and settling in with one of her...
957K 22.6K 107
Disclaimer: I am not proud of this book as I did write it in 2015. It's a very twisted book but some enjoy this book so please read at own risks War...
21.8K 664 44
after meeting Harry for the first time Paige knew that her life will change forever, for better or for worse. After being introduced to Simon his fe...
127K 3.2K 45
Being a minor, falling in love and being in a relationship with a major is hard. But falling in love and being with a teacher? That's the worst. PAHA...