Kaira - Our Blissful Life ✔️

By the_bogummy

Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the w... More

Copyright
Our Blissful Life
Character Sketch
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Note( happy one)
18
19
Important
20
21
22
urgent help!
23
24
Important
Falling For Mr. Goenka

Epilogue

1.4K 95 29
By the_bogummy

Hey good morning. I had sleep yesterday because this covid has made lazy. Doesn't let you get up.

Avoid mistakes if any.

29.01.2022

Kartik's POV

Hello! Hello! Good morning little world. Ugh! It feels refreshing seeung this beautiful sunrise. It's the best part of my balcony.

Let's click a picture. I took few pictures of the sunrise and ofcourse mine too. I spent sometime in the balcony and later on went to freshen up.

After like 20 minutes I came out and wore my clothes to get ready for my office. Yes! After I gave my resignation to Mr. Goenka I never went there. Now I'm working somewhere else to live my life.

"Yrr! Kartik come down. Aur kitna time." Isko bhi thoda sabr nahi hai.

"Insaan hun bhai alein nahi. Ke hath pakad ke kapde bhi badal loon. Huh! Samjh kya rakha hai mujhe?" Murmuring to myself I moved out to the dinning table.

"Yeh lo khao aur niklo. Mujhe bhi late ho raha hai."

"Kya Naksh? Baar thodi na main aisa karta hun? Haan kal raat ko late hua..." I tried explaining to him but he showed me his spatula making me shut.

Writer: How many of you thought it would be Naira?

Shutting myself I had the breakfast and left from there. It's been more than a year now to that day. It was our day, we would have been married if anything like that didn't happened.

Anyways jo hua so hua.

Naira's POV

"Bhabhi...yeh mujhse nahi lag raha hai." I cried as I am not able to put this safety pin on my pallu.

"Tu na bas roti reh. Aur woh vahan wait karta rahega." She scolded me. Oh! I forgot to introduce you her. She is my darling neighbour, who helps me whenever I'm in need.

She helped me to get ready in the light maroon colour with embroidery on it. I went out of the house for the special thing.

After that awful day I started living alone in an apartment. Bhai stays with him sometimes and then comes here. He was hurt and angry after what I said to him.

Flashback

"I think we shouldn't get married." As soon as said his eyes went still. His body turned stiff and his face eent cold

"What do you mean? You don't want us to get married?" He asked a bit harshly.

"Kartik.... I.... Main...mujhe nahi karni hai. Mujhe kisi pe bhi vishwas nahi hai. Jo tha woh bhi uth gaya hai."

"Excuse me? Tumhara tumhari family pe se vishwas uth gaya hai yeh samjh gaya main. But you don't have trust in me? Why?" He asked again his tone was going a bit cold making me scared.

"Kartik...aaj shadi thi humari. Tum aur tumhari family vakt rehte nahi aaye. Jo hua I'm not blaming you but kahi na kahi this happened which is making not to trust anyone. And when I am in doubt or when I'm not sure how can you expect me to marry?" He kept staring at me making me gulp hard.

"So... it's because of me. Me being late led to this."

"Kartik"

"Don't. My whole family is against getting me married to you. I am not like them who will leave you on streets. I love you yrr! I can't even think of leaving you." He confessed...he really said he loves me.

"Kartik... it's not that I don't want to get married. I do. But not now. I need some break." I said ignoring his confession which must have hurted him.

"You need break? You need time? Fine! I'll give. Jitna time chahiye utna le lo but at the end you to be with me." Saying this he dashed off the room or may be the house because after 10 minuted I saw him going out on his bike.

End of flashback

And that's what happened. From that time we are staying like this.

Today is really something special. I can't wait now. It's already 4:30 now. I had gone to the academy and then came towards my destination. I don't know when he is coming.

I waited for 20 minutes. Is he taking revenge now? I was in my thoughts when someone popped up from behind making me scared.

"Ahh! Bhai! Pagal ho kya aap? Dara diya." It's bhai. I looked around for him and seeing me desperate person he replied

"He'll be here within 10 minutes." I bobbed my head. But instead if 10 he took only 5 minutes to reach. I smiled brightly, the closer he came more happy I became.

"I missed you." I replied hugging him who smiled and whispered the same.

"Oh! Live birds. Ho gaya toh chalo. We have lots of work to do." We bobbed our head to Naksh. Sighing he went inside.

We entered and stood infront the court. Yes we are getting married after like more 1 & 1/2 year.

"Soch lo Naira. Abhi vakt hai phir mat kehna ki I want break." He teased me making me hit his chest.

"Shut up!" We all laughed. We signed the papers and now we are husband and wife.

"Naira apartment ki chabi de." Bhai asked and I gave him. He went away probably to get my luggage may be.

"So Mrs. Kartik chale ghar?" He asked wrapping his arms around me making me nod my head with a bright smile.

After the drive of 45 minutes we reached home. The same home where I broke his heart.

"Wait here." He went inside the house and did something. Soon he came abd placed rice full of glass and the red water.

"I know this is to be done by mother-in-law but...anyways. Jo mujhe Ata hai woh karta hun." I bobbed my head and let him do. He instructed me everything making me think alot. Why did you wait for so long.

"Kya soch rahi ho?" He asked ehen we settled down after the long day.

"I love you." I don't know what got into me that I confessed to him. He was numb. But instesd he teased me

"Finally! After so long you replied to me. You know what is won't leave you today." I squealed as he picked me up and took us to our room and closed the door behind.

End if POV

3 years later

Naira was working in the kitchen after a long day where as Kartik was still not at home. Today is the last day of the year.

"Huh! Bola tha will have dinner out aur ab kya? It's already 8 clock aur mahashay nahi aayi abhi tak. Ghar aao batati hun." She gritted her teeths putting off the flame.

Kartik entered inside the house without making noise as he didn't want to wake up his sherni. But alas Naira sas him.

"Mr. Kartik! Yeh bhi koi vakt hai ghar aane ka?"

"Jaan...woh I...main office." He fumbled with the words and so with his steps as he was going back seeing her coming towards him in full rage.

She almost reached near him when the carpet got stuck with the sleepers making her fall down but before she could he held her.

"Hey! You are fine? Lagi nagi na?" She shook her head. She was scared so was he.

Their hands went to her belly which 5 months making them sigh. He looked at her hugged her tightly letting him feel the moment.

"Why did you come late? Anyways. Jak fresh ho jao. I have cooked the food." He bobbed his head and to freshen up. Soon they had their dinner and wede back to their room lying down talking about their day. Soon they slept hugging each other.

End

Done!

It's over finally.

How was it?

Review the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 468 23
A kaira story but not related to the show... Based on my imagination... Cover and banner by @reelovestowrite
27.6K 1.4K 30
Naira and Kartik: Naira, a woman determined to escape her painful past, does everything in her power to shield it from encroaching upon her newfound...
50.5K 4K 56
This is a Kaira Story💫 (This is not Edited. It might have grammatical errors. Please ignore.) Both of them had a past. One lacked trust while the ot...
193K 18K 128
Never Marry The One Who You Can Live With, Marry The One You Cant Live Without Kartik And Naira who are complete strangers are entering a wedding un...